Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,759 members, 7,813,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface (14120 Views)

Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl / Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation / Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by na2day2(m): 6:03am On Jun 02, 2009
kemisuga:

Still reserved my comment. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided cry

unleash ur comment jare
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by GeorgeD1(m): 11:44am On Jun 02, 2009
Bros, you're here too? grin
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Virgo83(m): 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2009
Hello My Dear Innocent 'Tuface' Idibia,

We need not to see things your own way, because we ain't as ignorance as you are, you don't understand marriage as you've claim and you can never.
I bet you have somebody elderly to either counsel you.

You never value your own culture, IDIOCRAZY.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Virgo83(m): 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2009
Hello My Dear Innocent 'Tuface' Idibia,

We need not to see things your own way, because we ain't as ignorance as you are, you don't understand marriage as you've claim and you can never.
I bet you have somebody elderly to either counsel you.

You never value your own culture, IDIOCRAZY.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by GeorgeD1(m): 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2009
I'm not sure he's listening to you, sister.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by meggy11: 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2009
after 5 kids?wetin he wan marry for?if he finally does i fear all his baby mamas will not allow the wife be there by causing war in his home.he don Bleep up so he should try and stay without a wife especially if he love his life
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by GeorgeD1(m): 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2009
baby mama war? more likely, i think grin
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by monie(f): 9:27am On Nov 21, 2009
ist of all,2face has 5 kids from 3 women,2 from sumbo,2 from pero and 1 from annie,so i think pm news lied abt this interview in the ist place,baseless lies.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Mimicole(f): 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2009
'Enter d place make we see if u no go carry belle 2' talk about priding in 1's stupidity.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by GeorgeD1(m): 8:56am On Nov 25, 2009
i thought this topic has been locked?
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by vitusuzo: 12:52pm On Nov 25, 2009
guy takam easy! just pray and ask God 2 deliver u.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Hoteph(m): 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2009
Tufac is a nice guy lol, He can come and marry my grand mother whenever he is ready l guess he need no more kids lol
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by GeorgeD1(m): 8:06am On Nov 26, 2009
**miffed!** grin
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by clemcykul(f): 12:58pm On Nov 30, 2009
the answer is YES!!
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by GeorgeD1(m): 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2009
is he still scared of marriage? grin
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by mk4: 5:16pm On Dec 10, 2009
Tuface can not make this statement.Amebos! mind your own
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by GeorgeD1(m): 4:24pm On Dec 11, 2009
what if he did? grin
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by funkydot(f): 5:17pm On Dec 19, 2009
Honestly, reading through this thread has shown how hypocritical and pretentious the average naija is.l mean wtf if 2face decides 2 Bleep the whole naija babes and go ahead 2 av kids with them too.It's his and their prerogative and it shouldn't affect the price of fish.He is first human before being a celebrity.It's obvious he has both commitment and sexuality issues but that's his problem, not mine or yours because we all have our individual issues.So please free this guy and stop this 2face bashing.lt's so played out now.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by GeorgeD1(m): 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2009
would you mind adding yourself to the long list of 2face baby mamas? i'm sure he'll welcome you with open arms!
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by mamagee3(f): 9:46pm On Dec 19, 2009
Crazy young man. angry
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Lolajoy(f): 10:24am On Jan 12, 2010
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by GeorgeD1(m): 6:33pm On Jan 12, 2010
is this dude still scared of marriage? grin
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by jamolomo(f): 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2010
PLS FREE HIM COS SOME MEN CANT EVEN IMPREGNATE A GIRL PLS
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Jaybrizy(m): 10:34pm On Dec 18, 2012
cool
em Be Photo Copy of em Papa! Cabon Copy of em papa too!
Ehn ehn ehn ehn ehnnn

Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by josite: 10:39am On Oct 06, 2014
tu face is real and 95 percent of the girls condmening him here will wet their pant if tu face simply maintain an eyecontact with them for a second.what a hypocritical world.tu face is a star ,he is an actor,and he keeps on acting while u keep commenting on his act.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke Linus Unveiled As Miniso Nigeria Brand Ambassador [PICS] / King Osupa Saheed The Strong Man / Meet Nigerian Artiste, Duke Of P Street. Watch His 'abefe' Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.