Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface (14123 Views)

Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl / Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation / Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by georgio(m): 8:50pm On May 11, 2009
What do you expect from a man from benue state, i tell you, if you decide to start selling contraceptives in benue state, you will die of hunger,
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by georgio(m): 8:52pm On May 11, 2009
What do you expect from a man from benue state, i tell you, if you decide to start selling contraceptives in benue state, you will die of hunger,
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Lenny5000(m): 9:19pm On May 11, 2009
2baba na u biko! grin grin

Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by na2day2(m): 10:15pm On May 11, 2009
is this for real? 5 kids? somebody shoot that guy angry angry angry angry
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by alfchye(m): 10:39pm On May 11, 2009
All you hater of Tuface,
I think you are all crazy.I wonder where you all will end up and how many of you have worst situation than the guy.You are here complaianing.What difference does it make here.The guy likes the way he does his thing and he can handle the kids with all his cash.How many of you here will be able to impregnate a lady talkless of feeding for them.He is not complaining so why is he paying you.
It is not everybody that likes the condom stuff and how is a condom hundred percent guarrantee.You guys critizing this dude will do more if you were in his shoes.Literate or illiteracy.
You guys will die of inferiority complex.Nobody know una so why una dey kill Una self.To me the guy is doing what he knows how to do best.
He is not the first artist in Nigeria , Niether will he be the last.He is 32 with 5kids even if diefferent women, Some of you here are almost 50years without hope of getting married talkless of impregnating a girl, beos you are jobless and manage to browse from a cafe.
Do you know how many kids TI the best america rapper of 2009 has.He has more than 10kids from different women and he is in his late 20s, while tuface 32.You guys hould look for better thing to discuss and focus in your own future.He has money to carter for the need of this children and if he was careless as you guys stated here, he would have impregnated all the girls he has slept with. that will be 500,000 Nigerian Girls and I billion world wide girls,
Do you know how many girls will kill to have his babies and those who have the babies for him were really opportuned beos they choose to.
I have a friend from Sierre Loene who will pay 1,million dollars jst to have tuface baby.do you know if those babe pratically told him they want him to impregnate them and they will take care of this baby.

If he is careless as you have stated here, then they should be more than 100 ladies pregnant for him.I do not think he is careless, but only those women really ask him for favour which he did.The bible tells us that more than 7 women will ask a singles man to born for him and bare his name, they will take care of the kids themselves.I think that is just what is happening.
So you guys who do not think before talking should mind your language.The ladies are not complaining and he in turn has never complain to the public.
We still have more women who will pay him to have born for him.
So you girls and guys out there do a rethinking with your low brain.If he was careless it would have been more than 5 kids.
You know how Macualey would kill to have his baby and how they do trouble him just to get them pregnant.
Ask yourself why are this ladies selected.He did probably do a test before impregnating this ladies.
If you open ur dirty mouth to curse my best African Musician ever, Then you are the biggest fool on Planet earth .becos TI has done more than him and he is AMERICAN where they do a brith control. with almost ten kids @ 26, I think you guys will kill him then.
Haters of Tuface make una leave the bobo alone.He is the best to happen in Africa, There is no one Musicain in Nigeria who can sing what this dude has been giving us.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by benlay(m): 10:47pm On May 11, 2009
he's just stupid, i am not sure if he does not have STD, u never can say.he just sleeps with them no protection, love making or baby making , he needs some medication
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by luqken: 11:59pm On May 11, 2009
Tu baba, ,dont mind them d 5 kids is actually from 4 ladies not 5 as reported cos one even gave birth to twins 4 u,so when next u try make sure say na triplets or quadrupulets u born ooo
LETS GO THERE, ,BABY FACTORY
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Elizza(f): 12:00am On May 12, 2009
Why you dey bif this guy? he never reach football team na undecided. He wan beat solomon lipsrsealed, no blame am.

all these posts are letters from nairalanders to tuface. he needs to read this, he has to learn. He needs to change cool
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Elizza(f): 12:03am On May 12, 2009
Why you dey bif this guy? he never reach football team na undecided. He wan beat solomon lipsrsealed, no blame am.

all these posts are letters from nairalanders to tuface. he needs to read this, he has to learn. He needs to change cool
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Elizza(f): 12:06am On May 12, 2009

Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Akinagirl(f): 12:29am On May 12, 2009
Dang? The dude ever hear of a condom? embarassed
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by BenHundred(m): 2:02am On May 12, 2009
Really bad judgment.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by tpiah: 2:26am On May 12, 2009
see the long sermon someone preached on behalf of Tuface undecided

full of interesting facts and figures like these ones

Do you know how many kids TI the best america rapper of 2009 has.He has more than 10kids from different women and he is in his late 20s, while tuface 32.

if he was careless as you guys stated here, he would have impregnated all the girls he has slept with. that will be  500,000 Nigerian Girls and I billion world wide girls,

all this brouhaha just because condom no dey Nigeria? Una come shout for people's ears?
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by skyone(m): 5:38am On May 12, 2009
It is simply lack of sound education and upbringing. sad
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by skyone(m): 5:44am On May 12, 2009
[center]It is simply lack of sound education and upbringing. Also i blame the foolish ladies who opened wide their legs for him to come in; they are also suffering from good upbringing. angry[/center]
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by baslone: 9:00am On May 12, 2009
skyone:

[center] Also i blame the foolish ladies who opened wide their legs for him to come in; angry[/center]

After all he didn't rape them and 85% of the remaining females will still do the same thing.

If they hadn't had babies for him, at least 3 of those his women
would be writing exactly what you have been reading so far.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by baslone: 9:02am On May 12, 2009
skyone:

[center] Also i blame the foolish ladies who opened wide their legs for him to come in;  angry[/center]

After all he didn't rape them and 85% of the remaining females will still do the same thing.

If they hadn't had babies for him, at least 3 of those his women
would be writing exactly what you have been reading so far.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by music0286(m): 9:48am On May 12, 2009
2face no try at allllllllllllllll. him no dey get HIV?
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by topsy25(m): 10:05am On May 12, 2009
I wonder when our ladies will start learning how to tell the truth about how they feel undecided The day they do, the world wll be better for it. They are soooooo full of lies. When they want you, they'll start pretending as if they hate you. Their initial gra gra will latter lead to final dido embarassed What a pity angry

Most of the girls talking rubbish here are worse than the 5 girls we're talking about here.

"He who is without sin, let him cast the first stone" cool
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by topsy25(m): 10:09am On May 12, 2009
I wonder when our ladies will start learning how to tell the truth about how they feel undecided The day they do, the world wll be better for it. They are soooooo full of lies. When they want you, they'll start pretending as if they hate you. Their initial gra gra will latter lead to final dido embarassed What a pity angry

Most of the girls talking rubbish here are worse than the 5 girls we're talking about here.

"He who is without sin, let him cast the first stone" cool
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by aduje(m): 10:12am On May 12, 2009
Haba Tuface!
5 kids out of wedlock, thats bad for the future of his family!

Guity (sorry Innocent) Tuface Idibia has week point in the relating to people of opposite sex. The only time I met him life, it did not take me 8 minutes to study him. I saw him in a club around Opebi - Ikeja. He watched ladies dance and lost control especially when Cossy Orjiaku flaunted her boobs. Boy, you need to be there TUFACE Totally lost control hahahaha!
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by sylve11: 10:38am On May 12, 2009
i reserve my comments cool
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by luckymome(f): 10:48am On May 12, 2009
5 kids from 5 women is irresponsibility in the highest order.  I wonder if he would control himself if he finally gets married
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by surface(f): 10:50am On May 12, 2009
2baba,u r d best,d guy is richer,handsome and more sophisticated dan u morons lipsrsealed
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by NeroPapas(m): 11:36am On May 12, 2009
Na Tuface issue generate dis kin response, the guy na star o.

To Him its not an issue. He was proud to say it in his song enter the place saying: make the girls dem allow am enter the place if dem no go carry belle too' that means he is ready to pregnant all naija babes even my girlfriend.

Lets leave him alone, he is productive! but at the end he might have himself to blame. Let him ask Solomon.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by NeroPapas(m): 11:55am On May 12, 2009

To Him its not an issue. He was proud to say it in his song enter the place saying: make the girls dem allow am enter the place if dem no go carry belle too' that means he is ready to pregnant all naija babes even my girlfriend.

Lets leave him alone, he is productive! but at the end he might have himself to blame. Let him ask Solomon.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by NeroPapas(m): 12:00pm On May 12, 2009

Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by GeorgeD1(m): 12:59pm On May 12, 2009
NeroPapas:

bros, na fr**dom you dey use? grin
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Meldrick(m): 1:37pm On May 12, 2009
@ poster
Tuface has five kids from three women not five. Na I hear say na him u don come use post. Anamu
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by GeorgeD1(m): 1:47pm On May 12, 2009
what does it matter? five, three, seven. the fact remains the guy has a problem
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Meldrick(m): 2:38pm On May 12, 2009
George_D:

what does it matter? five, three, seven. the fact remains the guy has a problem
C'mon man, u shouldn't be the one criticising. It's common with people from your region. You might be a product of ? grin shocked grin
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by GeorgeD1(m): 3:38pm On May 12, 2009
Meldrick:

C'mon man, u shouldn't be the one criticising. It's common with people from your region. You might be a product of ? grin shocked grin

You really think you can draw me into a racial brick - bat? you got something else coming grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Nigerian Artiste, Duke Of P Street. Watch His 'abefe' Video / Top Ten Hottest And Best Artists In Nigeria 2016 / Beauty Queen, Adaeze Aduaka Calls For Mass Electoral Participation By Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.