Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface (14127 Views)

Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl / Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation / Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by GeorgeD1(m): 6:33pm On May 16, 2009
maybe they're happy just being 'baby mams' grin
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Krayola(m): 6:44pm On May 16, 2009
tpiah:

do the baby mamas also have a right to happiness, or its only Tuface who does?
haha. Unless he put a gun to their heads before they slept with him.

I just think it's their personal business. Not everyone has the same standards and in a free country it isn't up to anybody to decide how anyone else lives his/her life.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by GeorgeD1(m): 7:21pm On May 16, 2009
there are right ways and wrong ways of doing the same thing.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by tpiah: 9:23pm On May 16, 2009
Krayola:

haha. Unless he put a gun to their heads before they slept with him.

I just think it's their personal business. Not everyone has the same standards and in a free country it isn't up to anybody to decide how anyone else lives his/her life.

when all the babies start queueing up for visas at the embassy, they'll block the chances of other, poorer Nigerians who also need visa. Some countries have visa quotas, you know.

same goes for the rest of the resources.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 16, 2009
Tuface na 5Faze now!!!!!

ENTER THE PLACE and You go carry Belle too grin

Vision 2010: I am predicting 10 Babies for 2Faz

So his name will now be 10BaBa cheesy

KPO KO!!! Nothing dey Happen!
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by popeben(m): 11:50pm On May 16, 2009
Anyway, it seems that we are all missing something here,

do you know that 2 abi 5face is now the MINISTER for Petroleum Affairs cos he has lot of abundant Sp**ms and needs to continously disburse it cos it an natural endowment,

Nothing do you, grin grin grin
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by popeben(m): 11:55pm On May 16, 2009
Anyway, it seems that we are all missing something here,

do you know that 2 abi 5face is now the MINISTER for Petroleum Affairs cos he has lot of abundant Sp**ms and needs to continously disburse it cos it an natural endowment,

Nothing do you, grin grin grin
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by vislabraye(m): 4:52pm On May 17, 2009
What more can be said? These ladies are above 18, and they yielded their legs for 2face. They should learn how to handle the fact that they are rivals,

But D'Banj could have done the same, other artiste have the same temtation as two-face. Well thats his biz
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Pepeye(f): 4:59pm On May 17, 2009
Shows how juvenile he is . . still playing the field
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by GeorgeD1(m): 5:00pm On May 17, 2009
2face or 5face, looks like he has many faces now grin
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by nnemak(m): 10:30am On May 18, 2009
Its so BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD of dat small pikin o. I hear froma reliable sourec that one of the ladies that have a son for him was married!!!!!

this irresponsible behaviour is not good. MAGUN may catch-up with dat fellow!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by nnemak(m): 10:35am On May 18, 2009
Its so BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD of dat small pikin o. I hear froma reliable sourec that one of the ladies that have a son for him was married!!!!!

this irresponsible behaviour is not good. MAGUN may catch-up with dat fellow!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by GeorgeD1(m): 2:33pm On May 18, 2009
Magun? Now that's another dimension to the whole saga.
Are you suggesting that he's a wife snatcher now? Because
I think that's mostly where that kind of stuff comes into play.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by MCMLXXVI(m): 3:36pm On May 18, 2009
Damn You Michael Bay!
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by MCMLXXVI(m): 3:40pm On May 18, 2009
George_D:

Magun? Now that's another dimension to the whole saga.
Are you suggesting that he's a wife snatcher now? Because
I think that's mostly where that kind of stuff comes into play.

Damn You Michael Bay!
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by tpiah: 4:13pm On May 18, 2009
MCMLXXVI:

Damn You Michael Bay!

Damn You Michael Bay!
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by oneluvb55(f): 7:27pm On May 18, 2009
that one is not my own cup of tea.
since he cant control himself.
nonsense.!
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by GeorgeD1(m): 7:29pm On May 18, 2009
Those are rather harsh words. And, just who is this michael bay?
I hope he's not the originator of the so-called 'magun'?
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by jethrokay(m): 9:39am On May 19, 2009
'Tuface said he is scared of marriage because he does not reckon with failure'

He is already a failure with 5 children for 5 women.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by biola44: 10:44am On May 19, 2009
just shows how much girls are crazy about celebrities and how difficult it is for a celebrity to be responsible, but i still wonder why these girls will do anything to get in a celebrity's bed and the dudes such as 2face don't mind. is hiv real? i need to know,
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by biola44: 10:50am On May 19, 2009
just shows how much girls are crazy about celebrities and how difficult it is for a celebrity to be responsible, but i still wonder why these girls will do anything to get in a celebrity's bed and the dudes such as 2face don't mind. is hiv real? i need to know,
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by GeorgeD1(m): 11:30am On May 19, 2009
Maybe they're testing the girls before 'enjoying' with them. grin
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by nnemak(m): 11:16am On May 20, 2009
George_D:

Maybe they're testing the girls before 'enjoying' with them. grin

Test wetin? cheesy cheesy cheesy WHO has time to test!!!! dat Y we are talking about baby No 5 and D&C No 10000000000000 ( Uncountable) sad sad sad sad
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by GeorgeD1(m): 12:54pm On May 20, 2009
Testing them for the big 'H' grin They may be lousy in terms of enjoyment, but maybe not to
the extent of exposing themselves to disease.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by nnemak(m): 2:48pm On May 20, 2009
George_D:

Testing them for the big 'H' grin They may be lousy in terms of enjoyment, but maybe not to
the extent of exposing themselves to disease.

I know u are talking about testing the gals for HIV, but my broda the likes of 2fac and others don’t have time for dat…
wink wink wink grin grin
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by GeorgeD1(m): 3:39pm On May 20, 2009
Are you sure about that?
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Pepeye(f): 8:08pm On May 20, 2009
This 2face dude is over making hay while the sun shines

He should take note the sun might soon stop shining on him tongue
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by GeorgeD1(m): 8:12pm On May 20, 2009
You mean the best way to make hay is to produce children like
fowl? grin
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Pepeye(f): 8:24pm On May 20, 2009
Unfortunately that’s his style tongue grin
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by GeorgeD1(m): 8:31pm On May 20, 2009
Ha, ha, ha! You're funny!
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Pepeye(f): 8:40pm On May 20, 2009
funny ke?

Just making an observation and statement of fact
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by GeorgeD1(m): 12:04pm On May 21, 2009
Yes, o! When has doing funku-funku passed for making hay? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beauty Queen, Adaeze Aduaka Calls For Mass Electoral Participation By Youths / Top Ten Hottest And Best Artists In Nigeria 2016 / Comedian Mama Ukamaka Builds A House For His Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.