Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface (14122 Views)

Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl / Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation / Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by TmeD0(m): 4:10pm On May 12, 2009
kai! our people's hypocrisy and holier-than-thou attitude never cease to amaze me sha.  

see as everyone (except a handful) don crucify the guy finish like say hin kill pesin.  

and to think that some people are even wishing that the guy contracts HIV is frightening to me. . .these na the same people wey go open mouth, run go church go call and worship God on Sundays.

i just can't phantom why people take things very personally here on NL and start raining abuses on the person in question.  

wetin the guy do wey other people never do before sef?  ok, he's a celebrity, so what?  he's also a human being like you and i. . . a fact that most  people tend to forget. 

what kills me is that most of the people cursing the bobo out probably have less than perfect lives themselves; just like someone noted earlier, na inferiority complex they worry some people here.

and for the record, na 5 children from 3 women and one of those women had 3 of the 5 children.  

so, it's not as if the bobo just dey carry bele give every woman hin nack like una dey make am be.  

did he act irresponsibly? absolutely, but he's a grown man and hopefully he's learned his lessons.

having said that, it's also nobody's business what he does with his private life and we're certainly not any position to judge him.  

na wa o!  i wonder wetin go become of most of una wey dey abuse the guy if to say God wey una dey call dey come down hard on every mistake wey una don make for una life as una dey come down hard on this bobo.  

just something for una to think about before una start to dey open una 32 dey chastise person.  Peace!
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by tpiah: 4:23pm On May 12, 2009
aduje:

Haba Tuface!
5 kids out of wedlock, thats bad for the future of his family!

Guity (sorry Innocent) Tuface Idibia has week point in the relating to people of opposite sex. The only time I met him life, it did not take me 8 minutes to study him. I saw him in a club around Opebi - Ikeja. He watched ladies dance and lost control especially when Cossy Orjiaku flaunted her boobs. Boy, you need to be there TUFACE Totally lost control hahahaha!

Hope Innocent isnt his actual name? Naijas and irony!!!!

maybe he'll honor Cossy by "promoting" her to baby mama.

So all girls have to do is flaunt the boobs and Tuface baby is theirs? Since there are so many ladies who it seems want the prestige of being his baby mama. That's the secret to Tuface heart. cheesy
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by GeorgeD1(m): 4:32pm On May 12, 2009
What is bad, is bad. No other name for it. Period.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by matiltomd(f): 4:47pm On May 12, 2009
fellow nairalanders, to be candid, Tuface's stupidity shouldn't be new cos we've seen a lot of men like this before,
its just controversial or it looks absurd cos he's popular [i don't want to glorify him wit 'celebrity'],
let us also blame d silly women who stooped so low to have sex with him without protection [like say AIDS sabi musician], but point of correction,we still have a lot of women who would never look 2wice at Tuface, e.g myself,
and we should also understand that those girls i.e the baby mamas, are pretty cheap and Tuface must have been more than willing to do it with them [trust his Festac sense now, ], tho he is a confirmed slowpoke, he'll soon realise that u don't pay for AIDS too,
let him do whatever he wants with his life,after all,he is nobody's role model,so what's d wahala? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by GeorgeD1(m): 4:54pm On May 12, 2009
abi, what's the wahala? why are we even stressing ourselves sake of another
mans bed antics?
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by tpiah: 4:57pm On May 12, 2009
of course the women are very silly, but he doesnt have to have 20 kids before understanding not every single sperm has to implant an egg.

Even if they dont protect themselves, he should use protection.

I'm amazed none of them has given him an STD yet?
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Kx: 5:11pm On May 12, 2009
2face is on a mission.
5 out of 5 and he aint married yet?
what future lies ahead for those kids?

does 2face think dats d hallmark of stardom?

it pays to be literate.
anoda money miss road.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by emiemi(f): 5:30pm On May 12, 2009
But wait oh, those ladies feel that if he's a popular musician, he might be immuned to an infection like HIV!!
Girls can die because of money sha. It will be too bad if tuface ends up with dat (if he doesn't stop frolicking
then it's likely for him). My reasoning is he doesn't use protection while doing this stuff with who knows how
many girls per day. Arggghhhh
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 12, 2009
T@meD0:

kai! our people's hypocrisy and holier-than-thou attitude never cease to amaze me sha.  

see as everyone (except a handful) don crucify the guy finish like say hin kill pesin.  

and to think that some people are even wishing that the guy contracts HIV is frightening to me. . .these na the same people wey go open mouth, run go church go call and worship God on Sundays.

i just can't phantom why people take things very personally here on NL and start raining abuses on the person in question.  

wetin the guy do wey other people never do before sef?  ok, he's a celebrity, so what?  he's also a human being like you and i. . . a fact that most  people tend to forget. 

what kills me is that most of the people cursing the bobo out probably have less than perfect lives themselves; just like someone noted earlier, na inferiority complex they worry some people here.

and for the record, na 5 children from 3 women and one of those women had 3 of the 5 children.  

so, it's not as if the bobo just dey carry bele give every woman hin nack like una dey make am be.  

did he act irresponsibly? absolutely, but he's a grown man and hopefully he's learned his lessons.

having said that, it's also nobody's business what he does with his private life and we're certainly not any position to judge him.  

na wa o!  i wonder wetin go become of most of una wey dey abuse the guy if to say God wey una dey call dey come down hard on every mistake wey una don make for una life as una dey come down hard on this bobo.  

just something for una to think about before una start to dey open una 32 dey chastise person.  Peace!

Only in 9ja, people always say this. Mind your business when it comes to someone having kids everywhere. Apart from it is not an example to be set, we don't know for sure the income and if it will be there in the future to take care of these kids or youths. You wonder who the criminals waylaying you on the roads to Onitsha and Lagos. Even children of married people are involved let alone single-parent children.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Outstrip(f): 5:55pm On May 12, 2009
These girls live where they have options as far as opportunities to do things for themselves. They do not have to depend on a man for money so I think in their head they fancied themselves in love. Tuface needs to be careful. He comes to the US to do shows and these women can go after hs money for child support. This is not Nigeria where you can have children and show up every 6 years and give the mother N200.00 to buy cookies. He makes $10000.00 a show and all his 100 children will be entitled to 25% and that is before taxes. By the time Uncle Sam takes his own and then child support comes out too he will understand that having children can be expensive and that it is a serious commitment. Someone needs to sit him down and talk to him. In fact scold him like you would scold a 2 year old. Before long now he will become OctoDaddy
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by zxtos: 8:45pm On May 12, 2009
shocked In this age and time? Its so amazing how some people use their own seasons of fortune!
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by zxtos: 8:49pm On May 12, 2009
shocked In this age and time? Its so amazing how some people use their own seasons of fortune!
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by alfchye(m): 9:38pm On May 12, 2009
all I will say is for u all to open ur mouth and talk your rubbish.The guy did not do any mistake.If he has been careless as you people have stated here, It will have been more than 5 kids for even a year.
So forget that issue and if I hear anybody say it is only in Nigeria you see this kind of things happen.
I want to know how TI is handling his case of child support in America when he has almost 10kids from different women.
Abi that one no be AMERICA, what happen to child support there.
You tuface hater keep quiet and focus on your own FUTURE.

even if he gives birth to a rugby team.he will take care of them,he has the resources, afterall stella monye only son was having problem and Nigerians helped her.
so you and I will help him if he says he can't.Afterall he is a star.
Leave the dude alone,I love him and who says he is not a role model is crazy.
I will be realistic here,I wish I was in Tuface shoes now, I give give birth to 20kids in 5 years, It is my business and I know the dude has the money to take care of most people on here, batalion extended family.
lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by rhuffdiamond: 11:34pm On May 12, 2009
donnt be to quick to start pointing fingers and calling the guy names, tuface is only human, and being a star doesnt make him an idol. he only probably falls into the caegory of people who are weak with the opposite sex or maybe hes a very explicit lover, who wants it nokia to nokia. alot of us have done it despite all the warnings of HIV so, dont forget that women are always on the prowl to hunt down great men. it happened to david, samson, solomon, and the list goes on. lets not be too hard on him, i guess hes already having a hard time dealing with these issues. HIV is real, dont u think its a miracle the young man is still hail and hearty, its only the grace of God. am quite impressed that he accepted the parternity of the bambinos thats a very bold move which most nigerian men shy away from. unfortunately for all those ladies, hes mmost likely gonna marry someone else outside the fold, what a loss for them. its a mans world lets face it,
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by spoilt(f): 11:36pm On May 12, 2009
NEWSFLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU CAN HAVE SEX, BOATLOADS OF IT WITHOUT ACTUALLY BIRTHING BABIES ALL OVER TOWN. angry

H
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by captured(f): 9:56am On May 13, 2009
who is he kidding, wants to be a success in marriage yet has gone a reared 5 outside marriage. i guess the successful marriage will yield 12. if he wanted to be considerate, the welfare of the children he is breeding about should be his primary concern not careless assuaging of his sexual needs
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by captured(f): 10:08am On May 13, 2009
Nobody complained about his fortunes dwindling or that he is financially neglecting his children, but the guy is claiming his fear stems from marriage insecurities, in which case i wonder what he will resot to if he was sure of handling a marriage right (probably a harem)
This guy should just claim he is african man and stop trying to justify his ways, as long as he tries to justify itm he will continue to be lashed at every turn because even in africa, we know when a man stops been a man and just becomes a pr**k
Our etiques stops us short of telling hi as long as he doesnt try to excuse it

alfchye:

all I will say is for u all to open ur mouth and talk your rubbish.The guy did not do any mistake.If he has been careless as you people have stated here, It will have been more than 5 kids for even a year.
So forget that issue and if I hear anybody say it is only in Nigeria you see this kind of things happen.
I want to know how TI is handling his case of child support in America when he has almost 10kids from different women.
Abi that one no be AMERICA, what happen to child support there.
You tuface hater keep quiet and focus on your own FUTURE.

even if he gives birth to a rugby team.he will take care of them,he has the resources, afterall stella monye only son was having problem and Nigerians helped her.
so you and I will help him if he says he can't.Afterall he is a star.
Leave the dude alone,I love him and who says he is not a role model is crazy.
I will be realistic here,I wish I was in Tuface shoes now, I give give birth to 20kids in 5 years, It is my business and I know the dude has the money to take care of most people on here, batalion extended family.
lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by busygirl(f): 10:17am On May 13, 2009
how hard is it to marry one (or all) of his baby mammas grin Btw who is he fooling, is he implying that he's only using and dumpingh those women shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by bokoto: 12:46pm On May 13, 2009
He is such a pathetic stereotype. An example of why girls over here in the UK continue to stay away from Nigerian men,

Dropping babies left and centre does not make you man, stepping up and taking care of yours is what you need to be doing.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by rosefry(f): 12:53pm On May 13, 2009
[i][]u DE craze. those useless mothers of your kids are a disgrace to womanhood.i no blame u sha if dem no open their yansh u go enter?. no wonda u no fat. u don give out all d fatty product weh dey 4 ur body. i pity ur mama. a beg carry on .i support u
nairaland,e be lik say una no get wetin una dey do na vagabon role destroyers un want make i deh talk about.if u guys dont stop dis nonsense,i go call dora akunyili make she come close una website cos u re corrupting the minds of young lads lik us
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by GeorgeD1(m): 1:17pm On May 13, 2009
Ah, we seem to be forgeting something. What's his name again? 2 face isn't it? grin
So, why blame him? He's only living up to his name-a double faced man! grin grin grin
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by borojasper(m): 1:37pm On May 13, 2009
Omo many girls go still get belly for tu baba , e no easy to be MTV which it his ur broda , omo no dey judge person ohhhh, na only God fit judge, 2 baba fire on Enta the place no look uche face, me self dey enta the place and dem dey carry belly, to make money no easy,
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by oluwdashmi(f): 2:01pm On May 13, 2009
Tu Face is lieing, he probably has more than that. A friend of mine attends the same church with one of his girlfriends and he said the lady has 2 kids for Tu Face and they really look like him. He even said the lady comes to church with Tu Face's pictures and sometimes raises it during prayer.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by oluwdashmi(f): 2:05pm On May 13, 2009
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by flolady1: 3:44pm On May 13, 2009
tu face what a mess, do you think those kids will ever forgive you!
ok,juss marry the one you love the most ,then have a steady marriage
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by GeorgeD1(m): 4:13pm On May 13, 2009
oluwdashmi:

Tu Face is lieing, he probably has more than that. A friend of mine attends the same church with one of his girlfriends and he said the lady has 2 kids for Tu Face and they really look like him. He even said the lady comes to church with Tu Face's pictures and sometimes raises it during prayer.

oh gosh! this is more serious than we thought.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by eleshin(m): 4:48pm On May 13, 2009
5 pages counting,
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by GeorgeD1(m): 5:00pm On May 13, 2009
you counting pages? is that the purpose of this thread? to count pages? grin
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by eleshin(m): 5:08pm On May 13, 2009
5 pages counting,
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by tpiah: 6:06pm On May 13, 2009
oluwdashmi:

may God answer her prayer and make her the legal wife. Amen! or at least find her another husband

Since the guy has so much difficulty deciding which of his baby mamas is wife material. undecided

At least this one headed for church instead of the babalawo's house. And hope she isnt combining the two.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by archbishop(m): 6:10pm On May 13, 2009
Hello Nairalanders,

Please make una free TU Face ooooooooooooooooooooo'
what about the LADIES way no wan leave the SHARP GUY ALONE, they too like guy,
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by archbishop(m): 6:14pm On May 13, 2009
Hello Nairalanders,

Please make una free TU Face ooooooooooooooooooooo'
what about the LADIES way no wan leave the SHARP GUY ALONE, they too like guy,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

King Osupa Saheed The Strong Man / Meet Nigerian Artiste, Duke Of P Street. Watch His 'abefe' Video / Top Ten Hottest And Best Artists In Nigeria 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.