Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Customs Orders Officers To Declare Assets - The Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Customs Orders Officers To Declare Assets - The Nation (20565 Views)

Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing / Hameed Ali Orders Customs Officers To Declare Assets In 14 Days / Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Orders Officers To Declare Assets - The Nation by Soneh(m): 7:56am On Oct 31, 2015
themilanway:

Shut up and stop embarrassing youself.
how am i embarassing myself ? because i menioned buhari ,you should have told him to shove his false asset declartion down his ass instead of emarrassing himself by making false asset declaration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Customs Orders Officers To Declare Assets - The Nation by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 31, 2015
Nice one
Re: Customs Orders Officers To Declare Assets - The Nation by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 31, 2015
Every body is forming Buhari. I just they look.
Re: Customs Orders Officers To Declare Assets - The Nation by j4sure(m): 7:58am On Oct 31, 2015
HAAAAAAAAAA NAWA OHHH
Re: Customs Orders Officers To Declare Assets - The Nation by Akwasi(m): 7:58am On Oct 31, 2015
Will it stop the corruption? I think not
Re: Customs Orders Officers To Declare Assets - The Nation by Spells(m): 7:59am On Oct 31, 2015
All na wash
Re: Customs Orders Officers To Declare Assets - The Nation by Holuwakemmy16(f): 7:59am On Oct 31, 2015
Buhari is working
Re: Customs Orders Officers To Declare Assets - The Nation by Firefire(m): 8:01am On Oct 31, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
Firefire, stop embarrassing yourself! It's too early for this nuisance...Buhari said he would compel his ministers to declare their asset; and you EVEN posted a newspaper pic to that statement in another thread..
No where did that paper suggest that its gonna be done publicly..
The Ministers didn't object about declaring their asset to CCB...so why u killing yourself
After all neither did your 'HERO' nor his ministers declare their own in the last admin..
Wake up and get off this bitterness...
Any little thing.....you cry...'Is this the change we were promised'?

LouisVanGaal, learn and be bold to say the truth, if Buhary ministers will not declare their assets publicly, then, Buhary is a SCAM.

Btw: stop referring to GEJ again, we are now in the era of CHANGE, abi no be so ?

APC, Party of professional liars and career looters.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Customs Orders Officers To Declare Assets - The Nation by acunon: 8:03am On Oct 31, 2015
Ok oh!
Re: Customs Orders Officers To Declare Assets - The Nation by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 31, 2015
We are moving forward with this latest order!
Re: Customs Orders Officers To Declare Assets - The Nation by akeenalee(m): 8:05am On Oct 31, 2015
Firefire:

How can revenue increase when the currently generated revenue are being diverted by the people in charge?

If revenue will increase, don't you know it is the ordinary Nigerians that will pay the increase ?

If FIRS increase its drive for compliance without first blocking all the present loopholes, you will see all businesses in Nigeria applying 5 percent VAT and the prices of goods and services will increase across the country which will then fuel hyperinflation.

The govt. should first address the issue of revenue diversion before thinking of making any attempt to increase Nigerians burden and suffering.

Shalom!

Try get it right. Due to corruption revenue been generated ends up in the pockets of the thiefs in custom but when u get rid of this animals then the federal govt receives more revenue generation than usual.
Re: Customs Orders Officers To Declare Assets - The Nation by nobeku: 8:06am On Oct 31, 2015
Soneh:
asset declaration in nigeria is a huge joke.Reminds me of buhari and his asset declaration
YOU ARE SUCH A FOOOOOL!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Customs Orders Officers To Declare Assets - The Nation by Firefire(m): 8:09am On Oct 31, 2015
akeenalee:

Try get it right. Due to corruption revenue been generated ends up in the pockets of the thiefs in custom but when u get rid of this animals then the federal govt receives more revenue generation than usual.

Please read the first line of my post you quoted.

Thanks.
Re: Customs Orders Officers To Declare Assets - The Nation by mansadi(m): 8:10am On Oct 31, 2015
Aufbauh:
Interesting, how i wish my landlord who is a highly placed custom officer (currently an ACG) will just do the needful and hand over the property document to me as a gift to ease his burden of explanations to the garrison commander Col. Hameed Ali.
# just thinking aloud though

I learnt that some of the properties of Mr Musa Tahir DCG Auction has been confiscated and his account frozen.....

I doubt this exercise will yield the needed results as most custom officers don't keep money in the bank, they prefer to convert naira cash to dollars and hoard it at home. Again most of them buy properties by proxy in the name of a relation.

And you think the custom boss doesn't know all these?
Re: Customs Orders Officers To Declare Assets - The Nation by anonimi: 8:10am On Oct 31, 2015
Why should ORDINARY Customs officers declare asstes when Sai Bubu's ministerial nominees have said they won't?

https://www.nairaland.com/2703163/wont-declare-assets-publicly-say

Na which kain craze be that
Only a CONFUSED Dullard can do such, surely!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2933230_yousee_jpeg5c5368177eaadfefe6b56dfaa198a093

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Customs Orders Officers To Declare Assets - The Nation by femmy2010(m): 8:10am On Oct 31, 2015
Sincerely, this is a welcome development.
Those thieving officers would reduce their corrupt ways.
Re: Customs Orders Officers To Declare Assets - The Nation by unclepetere(m): 8:13am On Oct 31, 2015
[/quote]
Aufbauh:
Interesting, how i wish my landlord who is a highly placed custom officer (currently an ACG) will just do the needful and hand over the property document to me as a gift to ease his burden of explanations to the garrison commander Col. Hameed Ali.

I learnt that some of the properties of Mr Musa Tahir DCG Auction has been confiscated and his account frozen.....

I doubt this exercise will yield the needed results as most custom officers don't keep money in the bank, they prefer to convert naira cash to dollars and hoard it at home. Again most of them buy properties by proxy in the name of a relation.
[quote author=Aufbauh post=39536203]Interesting, how i wish my landlord who is a highly placed custom officer (currently an ACG) will just do the needful and hand over the property document to me as a gift to ease his burden of explanations to the garrison commander Col. Hameed Ali.
[b]# just thinking aloud though

[/b]
Aufbauh:

i can c change everywhere.
Re: Customs Orders Officers To Declare Assets - The Nation by LouisVanGaal(m): 8:13am On Oct 31, 2015
Firefire:

LouisVanGaal, learn and be bold to say the truth, if Buhary ministers will not declare their assets publicly, then, Buhary is a SCAM.

Btw: stop referring to GEJ again, we are now in the era of CHANGE, abi no be so ?

APC, Party of professional liars and career looters.
Buhari cannot mandate them to make it public against their wish..it's unconstitutional and you know it! Stop being petty..and behaving like a spoilt kid..
Call him whatever you wish, if that would make you feel better..after all, he doesn't know of your existence...cos speech is silver, SILENCE is golden..

1 Like

Re: Customs Orders Officers To Declare Assets - The Nation by anonimi: 8:14am On Oct 31, 2015
femmy2010:
Sincerely, this is a welcome development.
Those thieving officers would reduce their corrupt ways.

Or they can join the:

- Army,
- Police,
- Air Force,
- Navy,
- Civil Service
- etc

(or even become a Minister of the FRN), where the Dullard from Daura has not insisted they declare their assets or has he

Confusion everywhere under the clueless ONE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMKxeWlCMcI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Customs Orders Officers To Declare Assets - The Nation by babafirst(m): 8:15am On Oct 31, 2015
Lol.Customs own don done.They will soon start requesting for transfer to prisons or immigration if it's possible.Na some of them dey come Nairaland with malice to come attack PMB.

1 Like

Re: Customs Orders Officers To Declare Assets - The Nation by themilanway(m): 8:16am On Oct 31, 2015
Soneh:

how am i embarassing myself ? because i menioned buhari ,you should have told him to shove his false asset declartion down his ass instead of emarrassing himself by making false asset declaration

Campaign is different from asset declaration.

He had declared his asset four times in the past,no body has dug up any discrepancies with those asset forms till date.

Always be informed and stay informed.

2 Likes

Re: Customs Orders Officers To Declare Assets - The Nation by leeikem(m): 8:16am On Oct 31, 2015
Very good... After paying custom duty, the next thing is to release customer's goods but in my experiences, I have never released my job from the customs without paying extra money, if you don't pay, they won't release your documents to you, before, they collect the money openly but now they take you to a room, I am talking about apapa 1(wharf) (log room) the officers in charge of releasing fast track. I am not happy at all..
Re: Customs Orders Officers To Declare Assets - The Nation by anonimi: 8:18am On Oct 31, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
Buhari cannot mandate them to make it public against their wish..it's unconstitutional and you know it! Stop being petty..and behaving like a spoilt kid..
Call him whatever you wish, if that would make you feel better..after all, he doesn't know of your existence...cos speech is silver, SILENCE is golden..

What EXACTLY is unconstitutional? To declare assets or to declare it publicly?
When una find unasef for tight corner na so una go dey yarn okpata nonsense.

Meanwhile, Oga Lawyer LIAR is it constitutional for your CONFUSED Sai Buubu to make customs officers declare their assets when other employees of the SAME government are not being compelled to do likewise
Re: Customs Orders Officers To Declare Assets - The Nation by Firefire(m): 8:20am On Oct 31, 2015
LouisVanGaal:

This is the era of change and we should go beyond the constitutional requirement. Finito!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customs Orders Officers To Declare Assets - The Nation by Soneh(m): 8:22am On Oct 31, 2015
nobeku:
YOU ARE SUCH A FOOOOOL!!!!!!
you are a bigger FOOOOOOOOOL.Infact your foolishness is immeasurable
Re: Customs Orders Officers To Declare Assets - The Nation by abimic(m): 8:22am On Oct 31, 2015
Aufbauh:

Yes, but the CG surely knows this, for you to have known this too and many more he does know too.
Re: Customs Orders Officers To Declare Assets - The Nation by anonimi: 8:23am On Oct 31, 2015
themilanway:
Campaign is different from asset declaration.

He had declared his asset four times in the past,no body has dug up any discrepancies with those asset forms till date.

Always be informed and stay informed.

Have YOU seen the four declarations he CLAIMED to have made?
Why do you ALLOW yourself to be bamboozled so easily like sey dem take APCheat broom sweep your brain comot from your head

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837264_tmp9455fbimg14417792614671224457852_jpeg6dab6ee28b2554beeaa4f34b3a1f7675

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2827707_img20150905142543_jpegffcefa9483529d6999254d5bf1b3a54e
Re: Customs Orders Officers To Declare Assets - The Nation by hedonistic: 8:29am On Oct 31, 2015
It will be an exercise in futility. This old dragon wannabe that parades himself as CG cannot single-handedly take on the entire Customs workforce where every officer in a good positing is at least a multi millionaire - and there are thousands of such officers, a good number are worth over a billion. How many will you retire?

Whoever he appoints to oversee the process would regard it as their opportunity to 'chop'. He would merely replace Dikko's boys with his own boys in all strategic postings, and the merry go round would continue. Simply a case of replacing one set of thieves with another set of thieves. A game of musical chairs.

It's a charade that can't be sustained.
Re: Customs Orders Officers To Declare Assets - The Nation by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 31, 2015
Good move if done devoid of sentiments/nepotism...
Re: Customs Orders Officers To Declare Assets - The Nation by Cavalier: 8:43am On Oct 31, 2015
Firefire:
Hello Firefire,what you may not know is that as they came for the screening,they also came along with their asset declaration forms summarily filled.Why do you think they were able to get what monies the nominees earned over a period of time and taxes paid?I guess this is how Buhari was able to make them declare their assets even without us getting wind of the details.
I know it is difficult to just believe that a Nigerian politician can do what he/she says;they have finished us with lies,so much so that whatever anyone says looks like a hoax.On this issue however,PMB kept his word.

Ki lo kan lemomu pelu itan aja ?

Yes GEJ is gone.

But we must come to reality that APC is the newest scam in town, promising heaven on earth and denying everything thereafter.

If Buhary Ministers will not declare their assets publicly as promised by Gen. Mohamodu Buari during his campaign, then Buary himself is a fraudster.
Re: Customs Orders Officers To Declare Assets - The Nation by Rexnegro(m): 9:05am On Oct 31, 2015
Mehnn I love dis govt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari In Kaduna For Music Festival, KASU Convocation (Photos) / Atiku’s Six-year Policy Plan Worries South / Traditional Worshippers Protest, Accuse Oyo Government Of Discrimination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.