Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,593 members, 7,861,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. (4470 Views)

Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby / When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 31, 2015
Youngpo413:
"pussywhipped" rather.

I know what I said angry
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Youngpo413: 10:46am On Oct 31, 2015
Estharfabian:
I cant stand being cheated at...undecided

I'd rather be Single all mY life than Have any fvcks with players..undecided
perfect gentlemen don't exist.
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 31, 2015
PunkyVeer:

That was a long time ago, no need to be sorry lol. I still get envious just a little though because one guy I went to classes with is now a sensei with his own fully operational dojo. I believe he is in his 2nd or 3rd dan. When I left I was still in orange belt, jukyu. Still in the early stages.

Anywhoo, what belt are you on now?
Just moved to RED belt last month...."grin" LOL! I never felt happier...wink

LoL! got like 3 more colors to go tho...There's red belt, Brown, and ofcourse, THE Almighty Black belt...sad then, the real Journey begins...my sensei got the black belt..I feel envious sometimes..sad it takes real discipline...

PS:- He said u can't Get it except you've gotten at least 25yrs of training...sad
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 31, 2015
Estharfabian:
Just moved to RED belt last month...."grin" LOL! I never felt happier...wink

LoL! got like 3 more colors to go tho...There's red belt, Brown, and ofcourse, THE Almighty Black belt...sad then, the real Journey begins...my sensei got the black belt..I feel envious sometimes..sad it takes real discipline...

PS:- He said u can't Get it except you've gotten at least 25yrs of training...sad

25 yrs!? I don't believe that. Maybe then, in his time. Or maybe the rankings are different with karate but I've seen many young black belters.

Congrats on your advancement. Do you also have to fight it out in karate? Because in Judo that's what we did. Had to go to tournaments, either to fight or do the katas, then you advance to the next level.

1 Like

Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by AfroKnight: 11:05am On Oct 31, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Well, the ladies are not blameless at all, don't get me wrong.There's no reason to insult your guy if you don't like something. Just be civil & talk it through with as much respect as possible. Personally, the moment I lose respect for a guy & feel free to talk to him anyhow, I just know the end is near. I can't be with someone I don't respect. As much as I know I can berate a guy close to tears, I can harness it if he's respectful & respectable. It's all about mutual respect at the end of the day

That's right. Mutual respect.
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by AfroKnight: 11:06am On Oct 31, 2015
Youngpo413:
violent guys are good in bed.

Fallacy.
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Youngpo413: 11:08am On Oct 31, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I know what I said angry
oh...
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 31, 2015
PunkyVeer:

25 yrs!? I don't believe that. Maybe then, in his time. Or maybe the rankings are different with karate but I've seen many young black belters.

Congrats on your advancement. Do you also have to fight it out in karate? Because in Judo that's what we did. Had to go to tournaments, either to fight or do the katas, then you advance to the next level.
Uh...Actually, I'm schooling...Plus i take this karate sections....And trust me my course is kinda really tough...cry

and yea! the tournaments are compulsory...it's the only way you'd move to another belt....tongue

Most of The peeps in there Are Like Really old...I'm like the youngest in there..they do the 10Hour Sections..I only take 5Hours daily...so..it kinda makes me slow..

And uhm...I don't think they've Got their Real blackBelts..maybe 1st degree?...it's of different degrees tho...coz the Black belts is where students get stocked..for instance, in Brown belts.... we've got...
Black 1st degree (1 yr before allowed to test for 2nd
deg.)
Black 2nd degree (Can run a school recognized by ITF)
Black 3rd,4th and 5th degree
Black 6th degree (minimum 5 yrs of training), 7th degree
Black 8th degree (It took some of my instructors 9yrs to learn this)
then, there's 9th degree And the Almighty..
Black 10th degree is the famous Grand Master (Chuck Norris is this
rank...U know him right? he's like the lords of martial Arts) cry

One must practice martial arts for more than 30
years to be awarded the title)
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 31, 2015
Durentt:
See ur life, dats why u'll always remain an Oloshi. I dont hav ur time sef
undecided undecided
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 31, 2015
Estharfabian
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 31, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Estharfabian
Uhm...Hello? "grin"
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 31, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uhm...Hello? "grin"
all that story on your profile (personal text) grin
I want to see tongue grin
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 31, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

Your WEAK ! because of her mouth ?? Your a WEAK SOUL
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 31, 2015
cashcity:
I have recently realized that most men that lay their hands on ther wife when misunderstanding arise at home never did the same to the lady before getting her married. Could it be that they risk the possibility of losing the lady while dating and have nothing to lose after getting married to her. To me,, I will prefer beating my girlfriend to beating my wife on the same or similar circumstances just because I cherish her more as a wife than a girlfriend....... To you nairalanders,, which one is better to do and give your reason(s) for doing so...

Everybody knows that it's never a good thing to lay ur hands on any woman,, be it ur girlfriend,, wife, sister or Street girls but ther tongue or attitude sometimes will force you to do so in order to reset her brain a bit..

Because of her mouth ??!;; SERIOUSLY ?? angry
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by falconey(m): 11:34am On Oct 31, 2015
Ashanti0522:

Your WEAK ! because of her mouth ?? Your a WEAK SOUL

men are weak with words that's where women are stronger.

1 Like

Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 31, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

Doesn't give a man the right to lay his uglyy fingers on a women .. If he has to go that far while in the relationship he shouldn't be with her shocked
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 31, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
all that story on your profile (personal text) grin
I want to see tongue grin
LoL! "grin"

You read it? angry it's called personal text for a reason! undecided it's personal...!!!
errrm...U want to see what biko?
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by falconey(m): 11:46am On Oct 31, 2015
Ashanti0522:

Doesn't give a man the right to lay his uglyy fingers on a women .. If he has to go that far while in the relationship he shouldn't be with her shocked

have you ever been provoked? Being in rage you don't even think or care about the ramification of the action you are about to take??

In everyman there is an animal , leave it or take it.

When the animal takes over, its uncontrollable most times.

Have you try not being abusive? Stop yourself from nagging? Because men hate them and that's the major cause of men beating their partner.

Estharfabian and I had this same argument hours ago, she gave up.

The matter of #fact no sane man would raise his hands on her if he wasn't provoked to the extreme.

Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 31, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! "grin"

You read it? angry it's called personal text for a reason! undecided it's personal...!!!
errrm...U want to see what biko?
the pic tongue so get some bottles of whiskey. Since you ain't doing that except if drunk
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 31, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

Absurd .. Let an animal beat your daughter then
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 31, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

LoL! "grin"
I didn't give Up...I just got bored...cry
....I didn't even have breakfast then....cry Buh I'm prepared now! so, You were saying!? undecided
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 31, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
the pic tongue so get some bottles of whiskey. Since you ain't doing that except if drunk
Lmfao! "grin"
I don't drink...undecided "grin"
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by falconey(m): 11:55am On Oct 31, 2015
Ashanti0522:

Absurd .. Let an animal beat your daughter then

I will try my best not to let that happen by being supportive with her mother in nurturing her. Teach her how to control her mouth, be respectful and submissive.

Why do you feel whatever the woman does is not an issue? You are neglecting that fact all day.
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 31, 2015
Estharfabian:
Lmfao! "grin"
I don't drink...undecided "grin"
lol. You don't have to be drunk to show me tho. Just me
Whatyouthink?
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
lol. You don't have to be drunk to show me tho. Just me
Whatyouthink?
That'll require me pasting it On a public forum? cry shocked
LoL...I don't mean to be conceited Buh Estharfabian's kinda a celebrity....cool..wink I Wouldn't want my image getting tarnished by some annoying NL's...."grin"
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
Estharfabian:
That'll require me pasting it On a public forum? cry shocked
LoL...I don't mean to be conceited Buh Estharfabian's kinda a celebrity....cool..wink I Wouldn't want my image getting tarnished by some annoying NL's...."grin"
but I'm curious cry cry cry
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

Oh no ... women are absolutely responsible for their actions. That's an accusation that i stand firm on.. but let's be honest ... Everyone knows what their getting into before they get deeper into it .. So with that being said if a woman has the full capabilities to constantly peirce a man's soul with her fiery words it's the man that should just walk away instead of using excessive force .. You know ?? But then again the woman knows what she's doing as well .. Hmm good point .. Maybe it turns her on to get beat Lol
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

wink I saw what you did there.
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 31, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
but I'm curious cry cry cry
Who wouldn't? undecided tongue

LoL...I'd try too tho,...Buh only for 1 Min...deal? embarassed
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2015
cashcity:
I have recently realized that most men that lay their hands on ther wife when misunderstanding arise at home never did the same to the lady before getting her married. Could it be that they risk the possibility of losing the lady while dating and have nothing to lose after getting married to her. To me,, I will prefer beating my girlfriend to beating my wife on the same or similar circumstances just because I cherish her more as a wife than a girlfriend....... To you nairalanders,, which one is better to do and give your reason(s) for doing so...

Everybody knows that it's never a good thing to lay ur hands on any woman,, be it ur girlfriend,, wife, sister or Street girls but ther tongue or attitude sometimes will force you to do so in order to reset her brain a bit..

Reset her brain? Shey you be her papa? Would you happy if your father reset your mother's brain anytime it needs resetting? Honest answer pleasecheesy

If she doesn't reason the way you do and you can't take it, dump or divorce her.
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by falconey(m): 12:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
Ashanti0522:

Oh no ... women are absolutely responsible for their actions. That's an accusation that i stand firm on.. but let's be honest ... Everyone knows what their getting into before they get deeper into it .. So with that being said if a woman has the full capabilities to constantly peirce a man's soul with her fiery words it's the man that should just walk away instead of using excessive force .. You know ?? But then again the woman knows what she's doing as well .. Hmm good point .. Maybe it turns her on to get beat Lol

I vehemently oppose your assertion there ' Everyone knows what their getting into before they get deeper into it'

Experience is the best teacher no matter how prepared you are for marriage, you will surely experience lots of things you didn't prepare for. No man shows he is a potential wife beater and no woman shows she is an abusive and nagging one. The Gesture of the other will tell how you respond.

Remember we'll never show all our overt gestures before marriage.

Will he keep walking away everytime she does her thing? Isn't that even a sign that such man is weak? she would even have the mentality that whatever I do he will always walk away because I'm superior.

Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by falconey(m): 12:23pm On Oct 31, 2015
pcguru1:

wink I saw what you did there.

what? Please do tell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Love This Girl But Cant Tell Her / Nigerian Artist, "Wizkid" Hitting On American Rapper "Nicki Minaj" / Why I'm Against Kneeling Marriage Proposal..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.