Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,537 members, 7,865,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:14 PM

I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. (4490 Views)

Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby / When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 31, 2015
Estharfabian:
Who wouldn't? undecided tongue

LoL...I'd try too tho,...Buh only for 1 Min...deal? embarassed
wait, what bout you show me prvtly? wink
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 31, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

The word play.
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Eureka123(f): 12:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
Estharfabian:
"grin" lmfao!

cheesy cheesy I'm still shivering.
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
wait, what bout you show me prvtly? wink
That'd be great! "grin"
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 31, 2015
Eureka123:

cheesy cheesy I'm still shivering.
Lmfao...tongue Ah Just liked the "Zero chill'' part....undecided LoL!

1 Like

Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 31, 2015
Estharfabian:
That'd be great! "grin"
grin grin can't wait wink
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 31, 2015
Who da hell beats his wife in this 21st century ?

What happens to excusing yourself for a few days if your wife becomes unbearable.

And if she doesn't put her tongue under check you can end the marriage amicably.

Your wife don't have to start beating you up like Daddy freeze before you know what to do. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Eureka123(f): 3:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
Estharfabian:
Lmfao...tongue
Ah Just liked the "Zero chill'' part....undecided LoL!

grin grin
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2015
[quote author=falconey post=39545635]

[color=#990000][/color] [/quote

Well if he's walking away from her for Good, its not weak because it shows how humble and patient he is in his spirit ..

And a nagging lady is not healthy In a relationship ... That I totally agree on, but I won't debate about that because I'm not a nagger I'm a compromiser.

however if both parties can learn how to compromise with each other and come to certain agreements the extra curricular activities, such as (beating) would be totally unnecessary and out of the equation

Once again just my opinion
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2015
Brandnew2:
Who da hell beats his wife in this 21st century ?

What happens to excusing yourself for a few days if your wife becomes unbearable.

An if she doesn't put her tongue under check you can end the marriage amicably.

Your wife don't have to start beating you up like Daddy freeze before you know what to do. grin

THANK YOU !! WELL SAID wink
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by falconey(m): 5:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
[quote author=Ashanti0522 post=39554277][/quote]

you just posted what I was trying to pass to you.

Him not beating her would be because of your remark here ' if both parties can learn how to compromise
with each other and come to certain agreements the
extra curricular activities, such as (beating) would be
totally unnecessary and out of the equation'

1 Like

Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 31, 2015
Youngpo413:
that's why it is good to date or marry a player,they are the best lovers,although they will cheat on you,I'm sure ladies will prefer cheating to beating.

Oh gosh seriously ? undecided
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Youngpo413: 8:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
Ashanti0522:

Oh gosh seriously ? undecided
yes...players are charming and to resist,I'm sure you love them too,right?
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2015
Youngpo413:
yes...players are charming and to resist,I'm sure you love them too,right?

No angry they get on my nerves
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
Ashanti0522:

THANK YOU !! WELL SAID wink
Meanwhile, did you get my contact request or I should send you another one. There's something important I want to discuss off this forum.
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by beckyomas(f): 7:21am On Nov 01, 2015
Youngpo413:
A tall,dark,rich and handsome guy is hard to come by these days,so naija ladies will still stck to him no matter the beating,if he is also good in bed too,she will rather die in his hands than to leave him for another lady....NEVER!
Lol! Very funny. Well, we've seen some ladies die like that and still others won't learn. We can only wish them good luck, those that have ears should hear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Never Can I Believe My Babe Can Make Such Demand /request / Butt Photo Disturbing The Internet At The Moment / God Let My Husband Be So Broke So He Won’t Have Money To Cheat” – Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.