Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,072 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. (4453 Views)

Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby / When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by cashcity: 7:16am On Oct 31, 2015
I have recently realized that most men that lay their hands on ther wife when misunderstanding arise at home never did the same to the lady before getting her married. Could it be that they risk the possibility of losing the lady while dating and have nothing to lose after getting married to her. To me,, I will prefer beating my girlfriend to beating my wife on the same or similar circumstances just because I cherish her more as a wife than a girlfriend....... To you nairalanders,, which one is better to do and give your reason(s) for doing so...

Everybody knows that it's never a good thing to lay ur hands on any woman,, be it ur girlfriend,, wife, sister or Street girls but the way she constantly piercing ur hrt with her tongue or attitude sometimes will force you to do so with dirty slap just to reset her brain a bit..
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by chocolateme(f): 7:17am On Oct 31, 2015
But it's not strange. That's how it should be at least so she would leave a united family in one piece and go find her own family.
@ Op: you are the woman beater abi? Shame on you..

1 Like

Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by popweezy(m): 7:18am On Oct 31, 2015
AS IN
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 31, 2015
Why would you even lay Your smelly finger on a Lady in the first place? cry

6 Likes

Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by falconey(m): 7:34am On Oct 31, 2015
Estharfabian:

because of her mouth?
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 31, 2015
falconey:

[/color]
Huh?? Uhm...I do Not Get you...! you Actually think beating a lady is Justifiable shocked ***I ain't gonna say much**

PS...I hate quoting You...like I detest it!

Tf is "
[highlight][color=#990000] [/highlight"?
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by falconey(m): 7:50am On Oct 31, 2015
Estharfabian:
Huh?? Uhm...I do Not Get you...! you Actually think beating a lady is Justifiable shocked ***I ain't gonna say much**

PS...I hate quoting You...like I detest it!

Tf is "
[highlight][color=#990000][/color] [/highlight"?

Ok sorry about the quoting problem, what I meant was both gender have their weapon of attack and defence.

Men have STRENGTH
Women have Their TONGUE.

In the case of men : we use our hands when women hurt us, we don't have the power to exchange words, that's where women are stronger ( not every man can resist for too long). wounds heal but whatever bad words you say to him will never go away, he can forgive but will never forget.
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by jonaifame22(m): 7:53am On Oct 31, 2015
I can neva beat any of them, my bae's jus too soft for all those type of rubbish
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 31, 2015
falconey:

Ok sorry about the quoting problem, what I meant was both gender have their weapon of attack and defence.

Men have STRENGTH
Women have Their TONGUE.

In the case of men : we use our hands when women hurt us, we don't have the power to exchange words, that's where women are stronger ( not every man can resist for too long). wounds heal but whatever bad words you say to him will never go away, he can forgive but will never forget.
A guy that Raises his hand on a grownUp Lady is a douchebag...cry

Like You shouldn't even welcome the thought...cry Only slaves and thieves get beaten! I'm disappointed that You'd even support The thought...sad

I could never put Up with someone that hurts me Physically...NEVER! *Something my parents never did** angry
*********It's unjustifiable!!! Totally Unforgivable! undecided
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by falconey(m): 8:12am On Oct 31, 2015
Estharfabian:

Like You shouldn't even welcome the thought...cry Only slaves and thieves get beaten! I'm disappointed that You'd even support The thought...sad

I could never put Up with someone that hurts me Physically...NEVER! *Something my parents never did** angry

and it's justifiable for you to insult me? Curse my family, insult my ambition? Tell me how I'm less of a man?

Like I said not everyman can resist for too long.
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 31, 2015
Estharfabian:

Girl, I'm with you on this one. That's no man. What ever happened to sitting down & ironing issues out like adults? If my father never laid a finger on me, I just don't see how I'd let some clown I didn't know until I had all 32 teeth, treat me like a drum. That one for me is good enough reason to sign, stamp & serve his walking papers. See ya! I mean the gall! Is he so spastic to such an extent where he can't control what he does with his "strength" ? More like WEAKNESS in reality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 31, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
LoL! then, You should really stop Getting acquainted with slutty insane/disrespectful Girls...There's something called "self discipline"...undecided

Why would a REAL Lady curse Your family and say such abusive words to you in the first place!? embarassed
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by falconey(m): 8:30am On Oct 31, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! then, You should really stop Getting acquainted with slutty insane/disrespectful Girls...There's something called "self discipline"...undecided

Why would a REAL Lady curse Your family and say such abusive words to you in the first place!? embarassed

I'm talking about man and woman (married people).

A girlfriend of mine can't do those.......

You think either of the gender would give you a sign before marriage he is a potential wife beater or she is a nagging and insultive wife?
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 31, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Girl, I'm with you on this one. That's no man. What ever happened to sitting down & ironing issues out like adults? If my father never laid a finger on me, I just don't see how I'd let some clown I didn't know until I had all 32 teeth, treat me like a drum. That one for me is good enough reason to sign, stamp & serve his walking papers. See ya! I mean the gall! Is he so spastic to such an extent where he can't control what he does with his "strength" ? More like WEAKNESS in reality.
LoL! Crazy Guys and Their megalomanic Delusional fantasies....undecided

Lay Your hands on Me...And we Are Done!! :-/ Like you wouldn't even see my shadow...cry I don't Get why some girls would put up with that...when I see the news about men beating their wives...I get really annoyed! like whatever Happened to Talking things out like proper adults?

Touch me some type of way and Nigga, I'm Out!!
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by IamLEGEND1: 8:37am On Oct 31, 2015
this thread makes absolutely no sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by defendedvictim(m): 8:38am On Oct 31, 2015
Y are u beating sef? Are u a drummer?
See eh, if u want to use ur physical strength, go to a stadium or gym centre on a Saturday, they wil give you ur match. Stop bullying d ladies
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 31, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
LoL! girls would always NAg....cry it's in Our Nature..."grin"

LoL! Buh seriously...I can't put up with a physically aggressive Nigga..That'd be the last piece you'd ever get outta me...cry
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by princdebola201(m): 8:44am On Oct 31, 2015
Mtchew..!!cheesytongue some girls will never use their senses until enough beating reset their memory.tonguecheesy
Mis-understanding is inevitable in relationship and Marriage, if it's not managed well it can Result to beating . After all beating ur wife or girlfriend is not the End of the Worldtonguetongue

But instead of Me beating Her, I will rather give her a resounding Slap and Walk awaycheesycheesy
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by falconey(m): 8:45am On Oct 31, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! girls would always NAg....cry it's in Our Nature..."grin"

LoL! Buh seriously...I can't put up with a physically aggressive spouse..That'd be the last piece you'd ever get outta me...cry

and you think I can put up with a nagging not to talk of insultive wife?
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 31, 2015
Silent treatment working wonders since 1900.....i don't need to beat her, wetin go beat her go dey her body!

2 Likes

Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 31, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! Crazy Guys and Their megalomanic Delusional fantasies....undecided

Lay Your hands on Me...And we Are Done!! :-/ Like you wouldn't even see my shadow...cry I don't Get why some girls would put up with that...when I see the news about men beating their wives...I get really annoyed! like whatever Happened to Talking things out like proper adults?

Touch me some type of way and Nigga, I'm Out!!

It must be because of "love". I just don't get what kind of love it is though. Smh. I don't know if I can say I have shallow feelings or what, but certain things instantly turn me off no matter how much I thought I loved a person. Even a single slap is enough to make me resent you, how much more of a full on bah-bah-bah treatment? I'd hate him for sure.
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by joseph1832(m): 9:00am On Oct 31, 2015
Estharfabian:
I believe its called HARD RESET.
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by beckyomas(f): 9:13am On Oct 31, 2015
I don't see why any sane girl will go ahead to marry the guy if he beats her when they're still dating and expect him to change after marriage.
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Eureka123(f): 9:31am On Oct 31, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
this thread makes absolutely no sense

I swear... the air of confidence with which he asked who is the better category to be battered is shocking.

Inukwa?? cheesy cheesy
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Eureka123(f): 9:32am On Oct 31, 2015
defendedvictim:
Y are u beating sef? Are u a drummer?
See eh, if u want to use ur physical strength, go to a stadium or gym centre on a Saturday, they wil give you ur match. Stop bullying d ladies

grin grin
Most people have zero chill. I'm still shivering at the question he threw at the guys
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 31, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
undecided
Then, happy BachelorHood! "grin"
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by AfroKnight: 9:35am On Oct 31, 2015
Some women and their terrible tongues. OP, you should not beat your gf or wife. If you notice your gf talks like fool, don't marry her. Breakup but don't beat her. Babes with vile tongues are only good for nakking not marriage. Don't hit her bro.
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by falconey(m): 9:39am On Oct 31, 2015
Estharfabian:
undecided

Then, happy BachelorHood! "grin"

no, I will marry her, tolerate her and she has to tolerate me too if I happen to be a wife beater.

When a man is in rage, being provoked vehemently, he won't know when he would raise his hands.
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 31, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It must be because of "love". I just don't get what kind of love it is though. Smh. I don't know if I can say I have shallow feelings or what, but certain things instantly turn me off no matter how much I thought I loved a person. Even a single slap is enough to make me resent you, how much more of a full on bah-bah-bah treatment? I'd hate him for sure.
LoVe blah blah...fvck Love! "grin"

Girls Are Just living up to the name Assholes call 'em....''WEAKLINGS" cry

I ain't no weakling...besides I've been taking karate and boxing classes since I was 5...Ain't no nigga gon' touch me without getting a Kick or two right in his balls..."grin"
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by rejoicebae(f): 9:43am On Oct 31, 2015
D day he raises his hand on me,,we re done#believe
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by AfroKnight: 9:44am On Oct 31, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Some guys just can't handle insults from their girlfriends. They retaliate by hitting. Some people like me who don't take nonsense would simply walk away from the relationship. Different folks react in different ways. I really wonder why ladies date violent guys.
Re: I Can Beat My Girlfriend But Can't Beat My Wife On Dsame Misunderstanding. by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 31, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
Only a delusional lovesick girl would Tolerate a Wife beater...undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Romancelanders With Guts Come In And See / 6 Hot Butty Girls Shows Off Their Endowments / Why Do Ladies Prefer Bad Guys? They Say No To Nice Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.