Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,813 members, 7,844,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. (54442 Views)

Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by seangy4konji: 1:19pm On Oct 31, 2015
It's the truth dear. Cc my brother.
ebubey:

lol cheesy funny u
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by frakdon(m): 1:19pm On Oct 31, 2015
Rukkydelta:
seconded
how true?
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by 48noble(m): 1:20pm On Oct 31, 2015
It's swell to b FB! U r opinionated grin
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by NOTRIBE: 1:20pm On Oct 31, 2015
I WONT MARRY FIRST DAUGHERS, MOST OF THEM ARE OLOSHO,S AND HAVE HIGH DIVORCE RATE...SINGLE MOTHER'S IN THE MAKING

2 Likes

Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Ossy99(m): 1:20pm On Oct 31, 2015
Oldest don't the kind of freedom the younger ones or middles enjoy, because oldest have to be very careful to set a good standard which the middle may not care to follow
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Fawklicant: 1:21pm On Oct 31, 2015
And if dating should turn to marriage, woe betide you if her parents die. Responsibilities will kill you not only during funeral, but after especially if her younger ones are still young and in school. YOU NOW HAVE A NEW ENLARGED FAMILY WITHOUT EVEN TRYING.

If the parents are the struggling type, they'd only be so glad to let her go so she can contribute to the family economy and help raise the younger ones. It wouldnt matter much to alot of them parents if you are not so much of a good guy, so long as you bring home the bacon, all is well.

If the parents are the comfortable type, then your 'high jump' is even higher as you will be scrutinized under a microscope and her pops wuld likely raise the bar so high you'd feel like giving up sometimes. She is the beacon others would try to follow and if the beacon doesnt shine bright enough, then others may falter.

Happens in a lot of cases, not all though. First borns, and lastborns are over rated each with their own baggage.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by activelyA(f): 1:21pm On Oct 31, 2015
Malakh:
an Hebrew but it is what is,if you dont like it then ignore it
Ooh Hebrew??

Is that what they believe? ??

If you have a female firstborn, are you going to throw her away
Really wanna know

1 Like

Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by frakdon(m): 1:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
Durentt:
possibly?? If u are sure u wud come and see wat am saying 4 ursef den i'll then u, if u cant come, sorry.
which village madam ?
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by dialfa: 1:23pm On Oct 31, 2015
nonsense
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Malakh: 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2015
activelyA:

Ooh Hebrew??

without a Male Firstborn nothing would exist and all male spiritual Firstborn are a reflection of Him.
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2015
@ OP

Nonsense! There is no entitlement to firstborn in that regard. You are being childish! FYI, I am firstborn.

1 Like

Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by okabe(m): 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2015
I just want to say, THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS!
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by moscobabs(m): 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2015
Durentt:
come to my village, u'll see many mad first borns
I understand you now.

your mama fb is insane.

may God heal him/her

4 Likes

Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by frankcris(m): 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2015
mcyemite:
thirded

fourthed
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by onimcee1(m): 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
Durentt:
I learnt first borns carry all the acenstral curses from their greatest grandfada's up to their father's and thats why they are less successful and most of dem run mad sometimes. #i wouldnt dare marry a first born
your belle they craze.. You too dey lie.. Lol... Who tell u all those things? Na blessings we they carry no b curse.

1 Like

Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by nuruoniwo(m): 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
why not try analyse mid (dle) born, i think they are the best born, they are born and blessed with advantages of leveraging , when they are married they are most supported, same when growing up, they take advantage in the family, the experiences they had with their seniors they use against their juniors and so on
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Malakh: 1:27pm On Oct 31, 2015
activelyA:

Ooh Hebrew??

If you have a female firstborn, are you going to throw her away
Really wanna know
no na, she has to procreate na, she just doesn't matter like that,i'll eventually sell her off shocked
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 31, 2015
Abeggie I want to open a counter thread. Make I am open am
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by engrjacuzzi: 1:28pm On Oct 31, 2015
impossible to say how true it is

1 Like

Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Rukkydelta(f): 1:28pm On Oct 31, 2015
frakdon:
how true?
99.9%
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 31, 2015
I am 1,2,6 and 7 kiss
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
nuruoniwo:
why not try analyse mid (dle) born, i think they are the best born, they are born and blessed with advantages of leveraging , when they are married they are most supported, same when growing up, they take advantage in the family, the experiences they had with their seniors they use against their juniors and so on

I think they are usually hr most intelligent, brilliant, lucky and no nonsense etc
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2015
Durentt:
I learnt first borns carry all the acenstral curses from their greatest grandfada's up to their father's and thats why they are less successful and most of dem run mad sometimes. #i wouldnt dare marry a first born
very true.
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2015
seangy4konji:
A lot of attitude problems and insecurity especially when they are short.

Go and sort your family issues joorundecided

1 Like

Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by vikyno(m): 1:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
Durentt:

Are u talking from experience? hope your bro/sis is getting better.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by seangy4konji: 1:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
What family issue r u talking about.u high darling?
daretodiffer:

Go and sort your family issues joorundecided
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by wristbangle: 1:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
Durentt:

I think u are right.
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Tpeters(m): 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
So the first child in ur family is actually carrying all una curses Nd BTW is he/she mad now?awon Oro oponu undecided
Durentt:

3 Likes

Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
EdCure:
That's a very accurate description of my ex-gf. A first-born...and I, a last. cool

Truth, they suffer the most number of break-ups because they're the least submissive gfs.

A good leader = a good follower

Go figure!undecided
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by viktor01(m): 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
So, nobody also told you that first borns are usually ugly cause they seem to be the ones that washes all the dirts in the womb except for those ladies who have almost aborted their wombs before marriage?
That they are fore runners just like John the Baptist in the Bible paving ways for second Children like me?
or that they are heavy responsibility to shoulder if one married them cause of the too much expectations from their parents?
or that they are.......................I could go on and on.
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by KruggerINC(m): 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
Durentt:

Exodus 13:2"Consecrate to me every firstborn male. The first offspring of every womb among the Israelites belongs to me, whether human or animal."

Exodus 34:19
"The first offspring of every womb belongs to me, including all the firstborn males of your livestock, whether from herd or flock

Luke 2:23
(as it is written in the Law of the Lord, "Every firstborn male is to be consecrated to the Lord"wink,

failure by most to comply with the above leads to the problems most first Borns are facing.God was very clear in his instructions about first Borns.

No dulling all first Borns facing challenges right now Return to God, you belong to Him.He called you all.Ansewer His call

3 Likes

Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 31, 2015
Estharfabian:

[s]We’re great organizers of large groups of people.[/s]
.....I hate large groups! cry I'd even start stammering.."grin"

I Think You should speak For yourself tho..the "WE" thingy was uncalled for...lipsrsealed

Yes! some are Over-achievers..."grin"
Buh some ain't Bossy...Being bossy would mean You're rude..
Yeah! some are the "don't touch my things kinda person" undecided Like me? "grin" I love seeing my stuffs the exact place I kept 'em..
Uhm...Buh Most of Your points Are Invalid...cry

PS...I'm the First and Only girl....Outta 4 annoying Guys...."grin"

We are in the same boat. The first and only with 4 Alpha guys.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mr. Man, My Face Is Not On My Chest!!" / Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 / Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.