Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,699 members, 7,844,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. (54437 Views)

Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Hybrid600: 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2015
Durentt:
BCUZ OF WAT I POSTED, SEE HOW ALL OF U ARE QUOTING ME!! angry is it a crime to comment again??

You asked for it. Next time you don't generalize, everyone knows not all first born is stable coz of one thing or another.

There are so many first borns who have and are still being embarrassed with BLESSINGS!!!

Never you generalize!

1 Like

Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by ststyreal(f): 6:40pm On Oct 31, 2015
daretodiffer:

I don't think anyone is interested in your sob family issues. You don't even sound believable, I think you are one of the family members that think what your brother/sister owns are all yours
We are sorry that you are unlucky.
Please I am not referring to u my dear and learn to mind your own business, I beg of u. U mustn't believe me and whether u believe me or not, it doesn't add or take away anything from me. Please, mind your business and don't quote me if u r not comfortable with what I have said, u can just pass. Please never, quote me again cos I don't like people who talk d way u talk.
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
Hybrid600:

You asked for it. Next time you don't generalize, everyone knows not all first born is stable coz of one thing or another.

There are so many first borns who have and are still being embarrassed with BLESSINGS!!!

Never you generalize!
LOL, i'll keep on generalizing if dis is the cheap way i'll gain attention frm y'all jobless murafvcka. Keep on qouting me and increasing my mentions. Idiiot, i have said my points up there about firstborns, take it or leave it!
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by chukzzy1(m): 6:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
Durentt:
I learnt first borns carry all the acenstral curses from their greatest grandfada's up to their father's and thats why they are less successful and most of dem run mad sometimes. #i wouldnt dare marry a first born

Africans and superstitions are like chelsea and losing..

1 Like

Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by FOREXMART(m): 6:47pm On Oct 31, 2015
I can relate, first son second child.
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
ststyreal:

Please I am not referring to u my dear and learn to mind your own business, I beg of u. U mustn't believe me and whether u believe me or not, it doesn't add or take away anything from me. Please, mind your business and don't quote me if u r not comfortable with what I have said, u can just pass. Please never, quote me again cos I don't like people who talk d way u talk.

I can see why you hate him. You are a spoilt brat! And you need some discipline.

I can quote you if I want to. You are on a public forum remembercheesy
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by pamshuga1(f): 7:00pm On Oct 31, 2015
You are right on some points u mentioned. Let me also add that ...the first born mostly the girl (Ada in Igbo) is like a second mother to her siblings. #You get used to buying your siblings stuff and ignoring what you need for self ...cos the joy that shows in their eyes is priceless. # I know I'm bothered when things are not ok with..I feel the burden.
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by dulal24: 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2015
Plants vs Zombies 3 Free Download HERE>>>>>>

https://www.facebook.com/PlantsvsZombies3FreeDownload/

plants vs zombies 3 free full version download
plants vs zombies 3 free download full version for pc game
plants vs zombies for android free download
pflanzen gegen zombies
plant and zombies game free download
plants vs zombies free download full version
free full version of plants vs zombies
plants vs zombies free download full version for android
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by ststyreal(f): 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2015
daretodiffer:

I can see why you hate him. You are a spoilt brat! And you need some discipline.

I can quote you if I want to. You are on a public forum remembercheesy
My dear, read carefully the way I responded to your first quote, which sounded so offensive and without decorum, then judge for yourself, from your inner mind if your last response to me was appropriate. I only state how I feel as regard my own brother in respect to the topic being discuss, and didn't insult any other person but rather pray God to help all first sons, now tell me, in what way have I offended u that led to your harsh response? I love my brother, but only dislike is attitude. Peace to your soul my dear.
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by dulal24: 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by dulal24: 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
ststyreal:

My dear, read carefully the way I responded to your first quote, which sounded so offensive and without decorum, then judge for yourself, from your inner mind if your last response to me was appropriate. I only state how I feel as regard my own brother in respect to the topic being discuss, and didn't insult any other person but rather pray God to help all first sons, now tell me, in what way have I offended u that led to your harsh response? I love my brother, but only dislike is attitude. Peace to your soul my dear.

It was appropriate. You love your brother and you keep going from page to page generalising and bearing out what he does and what he doesn't.undecided
I am smart enough to realize why your brother is like that, after all I am also the first child. We were made to whip out younger ones to submissionundecided
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by dulal24: 7:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
plant vs zombies 3 free download

https://www.facebook.com/PlantsvsZombies3FreeDownload

plants vs zombies 3 free full version download
plants vs zombies 3 free download full version for pc game
plants vs zombies for android free download
pflanzen gegen zombies
plant and zombies game free download
plants vs zombies free download full version
free full version of plants vs zombies
plants vs zombies free download full version for android
Crack,cheat,hack,mod,apk
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by techmandy: 7:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
Will human relationship with robots be successful or will it be disastrous? Find out now...
http:///4DIATL
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by dulal24: 7:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by decub: 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
Proudly Firstborn.
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Chuksgeo: 8:23pm On Oct 31, 2015
OP Number 3 has no scientific data for proof, but I too tell ya its a freaking truth!
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by sample042(m): 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2015
misspicy:
True about me tongue
First born learn to shoulder responsibilities early in life
Not true bro. Cos majority don't
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by MaritalConnect: 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2015
ARE YOU READY TO MARRY BUT CAN'T STILL FIND THE RIGHT PERSON?
Are you 25years (female) and 30years (male) and above, financially independent, emotionally stable and searching for a serious life partner to settle down with? Then join the page below http://www.facebook.com/1498603063773263

Just Search for MARITAL CONNECT on facebook and join our page to request for your specific intending partner

Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by rejoicebae(f): 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2015
Lol,,ihz kinda true tho,,in addition,,first borns stand out for their yunger siblings,,they give em advice on wah to do,,i dnt know for the first borns here,,buh mah elder sis does
they also stand as examples to we the younger ones,,d take thelead,,we follow
back then in d 90s,,if person give us groundnut and bigsis no chop,,hu be yu to chop?:/,,,proudly a second born sha
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by rejoicebae(f): 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
Lol,,ihz kinda true tho,,in addition,,first borns stand out for their younger siblings,,they give em advice on wat to do,,i dnt know for the first borns here,,but my elder sis does
they also stand as examples to we the younger ones,,d take the lead and we follow,
back then in d 90s,,if person give us groundnut and bigsis no chop,,hu be yu to chop?:/,,,proudly a second born sha
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by frakdon(m): 10:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
rejoicebae:
back then in d 90s,,
now you feel you are old?
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by kepal99(m): 10:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
Durentt:
come to my village, u'll see many mad first borns

Ur entire village must be cursed
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by powerfulyomex(m): 10:56pm On Oct 31, 2015
Proudly 01 [/color][color=#006600] grin
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by shut(f): 11:16pm On Oct 31, 2015
Durentt:
I learnt first borns carry all the acenstral curses from their greatest grandfada's up to their father's and thats why they are less successful and most of dem run mad sometimes. #i wouldnt dare marry a first born

Choi Nigerians cheesy
There's always a ridiculous person around the corner

2 Likes

Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Gabaleve(m): 11:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
mcyemite:
nearly all my ex-boyfriends (and my current beau) are youngest kids. Maybe they like the authority; who knows?

OP na wa ooo...,so u have been changing,replacing and substituting boyfriends like d head coach of a football team,u not even shy at all,na only God fit count how many of dem wey bleep u;
hope u wil b able to tel mr right d whole episode of ur escapades when d tym comes
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by Trendishine: 12:14am On Nov 01, 2015
first borns are very mature in their behaviour by default. N most are very enlightened
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by xyoung: 12:28am On Nov 01, 2015
mcyemite:
So…you’re in love with an oldest child, huh?

Oldest children are the best kind of children. (But, of course, I’m biased because I’m an oldest child myself – of five!) If you have the good fortune of loving/dating/marrying/sexing one of us, congrats to you, good sir! You’re in for a fun ride. Just buckle your seat belt first and pay attention to these safety instructions first, will ya?

1. We’re bossy. Like this song, yo. But for real, most oldest children are used to ruling the roost and telling their pep squad of little bro and sis’s what to do and how to do it. This works until said little bro and sis get old enough and put you in your damn place. But still, the bossiness remains.

2. We’re a little entitled. Our parents gave us every opportunity in the world and fawned over us and took more baby photos of us and were more careful the first time around with us, so we’re used to being treated a little special. Life, and all it’s hardships, have a way of chipping away at this perceived “specialness” but still, we got more attention than the rest of our siblings and it’s something that sticks with us forever.

3. We get along great with youngest children. I have no scientific data to back this up, except to say that nearly all my ex-boyfriends (and my current beau) are youngest kids. Maybe they like the authority; who knows?

4. We seek validation. Our parents praised our every move and yes, I know, they really should’ve cut back on that a bit. But as a result of this, we like to be patted on the back and given gold stars when we’ve done something positive. Which leads me to…

5. …We’re over-achievers. We like to be praised, therefore we achieve. It’s almost an addiction. Apologies to younger siblings everywhere who have to live up to their oldest siblings.

6. We take initiative. It’s just what we do. If something needs to be accomplished at work, we will accomplish it – or delegate it to one of our younger siblings (er, employees) to do it for us.

7. We’re great organizers of large groups of people. We can do this with our eyes shut. We’ve been herding our family of sheep into minivans/airplanes/restaurants/etc for YEARS now; corralling people into a semblance of unity should basically be on our resume. In fact, I think it is.

8. We don’t like to share our stuff. Because seriously, our little sisters have been stealing our sweaters/eyeliner/CAR for like, 20 years now and we’re really f*cking over it. Don’t touch our stuff without permission!

I dislike dating first child because of these reasons mentioned. I cant be in any relationship that I am not in control. Once dated a first born and almost gave her beating of her life because of her bossy attitude b4 I broke up with her. I learnt my lesson and moved on. Cant just tolerate these proud first born because of my hot temper
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by makachy06: 1:33am On Nov 01, 2015
Durentt:
come to my village, u'll see many mad first borns

ur village must be full of wicked pple. probably wicked LB's envious of the FB's.
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by suzzy16(f): 1:46am On Nov 01, 2015
Durentt:
grin
how correct is dis
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by suzzy16(f): 2:00am On Nov 01, 2015
Ijaya123:

Are you from a barren family?
lol
Re: 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born. by possibilita(m): 6:06am On Nov 01, 2015
And they are stingy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mr. Man, My Face Is Not On My Chest!!" / Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends / Office Romance - My Experience

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.