Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) (39947 Views)

T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) / "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by bigtt76(f): 9:54am On Nov 01, 2015
Oya chop knuckle naaa #idiota instead of praying for the repose of the lost souls you want to be glorified undecided
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Junior66(m): 9:54am On Nov 01, 2015
Majikals:

Luke 22:31,Jesus predicted that Satan wanted using Peter n drifting him totally off the gospel but Jesus also emphasized that that won't be again because He had prayed for him... When Jesus said Peter would deny Jesus, it was cos Peter was boastful n didn't pray about it but believed in himself that he could even die with Jesus at that point... Read your Bible Bros, understand it well
what is important is that the prophecy was not averted period!
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by natureblack(m): 9:55am On Nov 01, 2015
ValerianSteel:
If going by the logic of how the Bible taught me about God's will it means that T.B Joshua's vision are inevitable when God shows him undecided

God simply shows him his awesome will,that is downing a jet of 224 people that can't be redeemed by prayer at the moment he shows his prophet.

I'll never seem to understand this perfect will of God.It is beyond the realms of this world cause that perfect will obviously includes the injustice that many face worldwide,ISIS killing thousands is also God's will and this will is perfect.
You acknowledged ;
*the crash of a plane with about 224 passengers(humans).
*the injustice that many face world-wide.
*the ISIS killing thousands.

Yet,in the same breathe,you abridged His will as "perfect".

How flummoxed humans can be.sad
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 01, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Man's wickedness is known by the all sufficient,omnipotent,omniscient God right.He knows the beginning and the end.

A loving God allows the wickedness of some people(ISIS) allegedly shoot down a plane of 224 innocent souls.All these is in is supreme will,the perfect will of God.

No act on earth is not God's will,if he knows it all,surely he can stop it,but he chooses not to.
Evil do not come from God, neither does he inflict pain. James 1vs 13, Job 34vs10
Mankind brought and scheme evil on themselves Ecclesiastes 7vs29
Pay a visit www.jw.org
Goto bible teaching-suffering
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 01, 2015
let me also make my prophecy;a nigerian plane will crash next year
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by ValerianSteel(m): 9:57am On Nov 01, 2015
natureblack:
You acknowledged ;
*the crash of a plane with about 224 passengers(humans).
*the injustice that many face world-wide.
*the ISIS killing thousands.

Yet,in the same breathe,you abridged His will as "perfect"

How flummoxed humans can be.sad
Of course that's what the entirety of Religion wants us to believe,that God is without flaws and his ways are beyond the dimensions of man which means we can't hold a God who is all knowing of the wickedness at hand towards 224 souls but chooses to do nothing to stop their death.Isn't that amazing?
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by bigtt76(f): 9:58am On Nov 01, 2015
I predict fuel scarcity in this new month. Buhari will swear in ministers but some will be ghost ministers without portfolio. People will murmur on hearing the new ministers posts. grin it shall come to pass.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by bigtt76(f): 9:59am On Nov 01, 2015
GOD FORBID such in Jesus Name. Amen

crusadistic:
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by ValerianSteel(m): 10:00am On Nov 01, 2015
indigene:

Evil do not come from God, neither does he inflict pain. James 1vs 13, Job 34vs10
Mankind brought and scheme evil on themselves Ecclesiastes 7vs29
Pay a visit www.jw.org
Goto bible teaching-suffering
Really this makes you feel good.

The same bible says he brings good and bad times,the bad times that involves pains,did he not forehand know about them,but no he does nothing about it.

Let's not make excuses for God.His ways are unique according to the bible.

It's two ways,it's either the bible is flawed or God is,but religion won't allow us conclude he is because he is the loving and perfect God.How wonderful is that?
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Majikals(m): 10:04am On Nov 01, 2015
Junior66:
what is important is that the prophecy was not averted period!
the first was averted... The part of Satan wanting to use Peter n sifting him like wheat derailing him totally off the gospel... That part of the prophecy was averted cos Jesus prayed for him... His denial of Christ wasn't averted cos Peter was boastful.... So what are you saying?
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by natureblack(m): 10:06am On Nov 01, 2015
crusadistic:
Yes,a chartered flight by members of your beloved family.
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by olutunde12(m): 10:09am On Nov 01, 2015
oteneaaron:
SMH ....and the Gullible ones will swallow this hook..line...and sinker..... #Christianity is sadly loosing its appeal....... #Christendom--- Her days are numbered.

And what is the number? Islam that kills people all over the world doesnt have numbered days but christianity. Do you even know that an islamic terrorist group had claimed resp for tha accident?
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by jamace(m): 10:10am On Nov 01, 2015
angry angry angry angry
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 01, 2015
Are you now saying God decided to bring pain into the lives of the families that lost their loved ones when he could have averted it ?

My conclusion is God knows best.

ValerianSteel:
Man's wickedness is known by the all sufficient,omnipotent,omniscient God right.He knows the beginning and the end.

A loving God allows the wickedness of some people(ISIS) allegedly shoot down a plane of 224 innocent souls.All these is in is supreme will,the perfect will of God.

No act on earth is not God's will,if he knows it all,surely he can stop it,but he chooses not to.
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Ate247(m): 10:12am On Nov 01, 2015
shiinihost:

So all those children had to die So that you can prove that your silly prophesy is potent?
so if someone, mayb a pastor or who so ever says u shudnt go somewhere dats its dangerous. u refused n den something happened. Would u say he suppose 2 pray 4 u? its a bad loss 2 d families of d victims bt somefinks cant be averted. God knows best.
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Ate247(m): 10:14am On Nov 01, 2015
victorazy:

Mugu on the microphone grin
Ur real father.
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by samofson: 10:17am On Nov 01, 2015
If you do a quick research, you will find that a Russian plane crashes at least once every year. So anyone could have foretold that there would be one this year.

If he had pin pointed the location and time the crash would happen then this would have been more believable.

this is not a prediction abeg its forecasting based on current statistics.

RIP those who lost their lives, May the Lord grant them eternal peace and console their families in these dreadful times.

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Ate247(m): 10:20am On Nov 01, 2015
DanNafada:

It is exactly the naivety of your like that this lunatic of a "prophet" feeds on. The only way he can continue to stay relevant and con his senseless but innocent congregation out of millions, day in day out, is to "prophesize".

The one billion Naira question is why you continue to believe and follow him.
sorry. i dnt follow him. if u heared wen he made dis prophecy. U shud hav prayed n mayb it wud hav meant n change alot. He cant do it all alone. Note am nt one of his. just saying on a general context.
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by ValerianSteel(m): 10:21am On Nov 01, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
Are you now saying God decided to bring pain into the lives of the families that lost their loved ones when he could have averted it ?

My conclusion is God knows best.

I said it earlier it's either the bible is flawed or God is but religion doesn't permit us to think that way.Exactly as your conclusion is -God knows best obviously,let's leave the unasked and unanswered question to him if we meet him.
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by natureblack(m): 10:21am On Nov 01, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Of course that's what the entirety of Religion wants us to believe,that God is without flaws and his ways are beyond the dimensions of man which means we can't hold a God who is all knowing of the wickedness at hand towards 224 souls but chooses to do nothing to stop their death.Isn't that amazing?
I beg your pardon.I wasn't able to decrypt the sarcasm in that post_Now I do.

Christianity is just a tool created to help soothe our fear of death and subjugate the under-class into obedience.
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Ate247(m): 10:24am On Nov 01, 2015
natureblack:
Oh!! I see.

Speaking of prophecy,Jesus promised to return within the lifetimes of his listeners_Did He?

He never did.(Matt. 24:34, Matt.16:27-28, Matt. 10:23)
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by ValerianSteel(m): 10:28am On Nov 01, 2015
natureblack:
I beg your pardon.I wasn't able to decrypt the sarcasm in that post_Now I do.

Christianity is just a tool created to help soothe our fear of death and subjugate the under-class into obedience.
Am a Christian but I choose not to be swindled by illogical theories of how God works,my human nature should question every aspect that obviously makes no sense but am expected to keep quiet about them or better still insulted by fanatics for not knowing the deep things of God,saying I need the holy spirit.

Since the bible is the container of the deep things of God,if i can't define what I read then what's the essence.But many Christians choose to live like mental slaves under oppression by religious totalitarianism.I choose not to be a mental slave of the bible or religion at large.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by mildflame: 10:37am On Nov 01, 2015
Confirm DEVIL AGENT
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 01, 2015
nosiebaba:

Why can't you you youuuu pray
Did i post any thread about me being a pastor?

He said he is d man of God

My question is y don't he reveals his visions before dey happen

It is after the whole incident dat he will come out nd say he predicted or saw it

Nd besides i pray everyday for myself nd loved ones, including my enemies

Today it's the first Sunday of the month

HAPPY NEW MONTH

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 01, 2015
victorazy:

Don't lie against a prophect.
He predicted Supper Eagles now Supper Chicken of winning AFCON
Nd where in my comment did u see the word "LYING"

Hope you are in church to thank God for keeping u alive to see dis wonderful day

HAPPY NEW MONTH
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 01, 2015
menxer:

I always question the essence of predicting disaster without proffering a solution to avert such disaster.

Is it to glorify God or what?
My dear i wonder
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by greatest31: 10:43am On Nov 01, 2015
Please when will some people grow up? Someone will put a video and set the date to August 31 and say that some other person predicted an event.

Please God is not a joke. Why didn't this person post this since august or September?

Why will he/she wait till an event happen?

Anytime you see this type of post, it is only after an event happened.

When you predict, if it is from God, there will always be a solution to stop it.

One day God will judge all.

Let us remember that it is in the bible that we should test every spirit and that many will come in my Name but that they are not from Me.
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 01, 2015
Nemesis99:
anything fetish cant produce anything good
True talk
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Horlufemi(m): 10:44am On Nov 01, 2015
And you are proud of it.

Is predicting evil make you a great man of God? No!

You are nothing but one of the many false prophets of the end time.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 01, 2015
Happy sunday. grin

ValerianSteel:
I said it earlier it's either the bible is flawed or God is but religion doesn't permit us to think that way.Exactly as your conclusion is -God knows best obviously,let's leave the unasked and unanswered question to him if we meet him.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by ODUBEZE: 10:47am On Nov 01, 2015
bruno419:
lmao
oya clap for yourself..

na so so bad thing una go dey predict
I was about saying the same thing. The prediction this time around is not even specific.
Who does not know that if U are not flying carefully via any en-route that there will be a crash?
Lord have mercy on us.
Re: T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 01, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Am a Christian but I choose not to be swindled by illogical theories of how God works,my human nature should question every aspect that obviously makes no sense but am expected to keep quiet about them or better still insulted by fanatics for not knowing the deep things of God,saying I need the holy spirit.

Since the bible is the container of the deep things of God,if i can't define what I read then what's the essence.But many Christians choose to live like mental slaves under oppression by religious totalitarianism.I choose not to be a mental slave of the bible or religion at large.

I wish I cld give u more than one like. But you got 1001 likes from me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA / Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles / Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.