Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

My Headache - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Headache (815 Views)

Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache / Simple Trick I Use To Get Rid Of My Headache / The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Headache by hertz9te(m): 7:55am On Nov 03, 2015
my longest relationship ever lasted for two(2)weeks..tf!.na so I wan take marry?why can't I jus keep on?.......ii don't feel it's my fault,I just get scared when I start dating a girl today and tomorrow she's calling me baby,,,,(ok ladies,you need to stop that,it's not cool),they want me to talk to them every half hour(haba,that's tiring na),,,,,will I ever have a real relationship?....hit and run is more fun,,but how will i find a wife?
Re: My Headache by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 03, 2015
OP, You'll find a wife when the time is RIGHT.

For now, Hustle and make sure You stack enough Cash.

The 11th Commandment: Don't Marry Unless You Are RICH Already cheesy!!!
Re: My Headache by donTbone(m): 8:03am On Nov 03, 2015
You will definitely find a wife...that was hit and you were the one to rescue.
Re: My Headache by vizkiz: 8:06am On Nov 03, 2015
for your mind now you think you are a player right

Biitch, is still a virgin angry
Re: My Headache by hertz9te(m): 8:19am On Nov 03, 2015
vizkiz:

Lolz.......(straight face).....dawg I've had more sex than all the males in ur family....combined!(add ur dad to that list)...... if you don't know your dad,I think you might be my son.
rexkexmilan:
OP, You'll find a wife when the time is RIGHT.
For now, Hustle and make sure You stack enough Cash.
The 11th Commandment: Don't Marry Unless You Are RICH Already cheesy!!!
vizkiz:

Lolz.......(straight face).....dawg I've had more sex than all the males in ur family....combined!(add ur dad to that list)...... if you don't know your dad,I think you might be my son.
Re: My Headache by hertz9te(m): 8:20am On Nov 03, 2015
donTbone:
You will definitely find a wife...that was hit and you were the one to rescue.
I don't have a problem with that
Re: My Headache by donTbone(m): 8:22am On Nov 03, 2015
hertz9te:
I don't have a problem with that
Good for you. And if you didn't eventually find any... you just get a village gal, bring
her to d city and convert her to a wife...

#lobatan

1 Like

Re: My Headache by vizkiz: 8:31am On Nov 03, 2015
hertz9te:

dude is pained he had to go all family ish grin

Well, I guess the only place you have been suck-ssful is on bedmatics grin keep furking your way into stardom biitch undecided
Re: My Headache by hertz9te(m): 8:39am On Nov 03, 2015
vizkiz:

dude is pained he had to go all family ish grin

Well, I guess the only place you have been suck-ssful is on bedmatics grin keep furking your way into stardom biitch undecided

that's an advice I think I would take
Re: My Headache by IamLEGEND1: 8:42am On Nov 03, 2015
now what? what do you want us to do for you?

Re: My Headache by khristals(m): 9:07am On Nov 03, 2015
like u said... YOUR HEADACHE cheesy

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Pastor In Kenya, Busted For Sucking Female Breast / I Want To Propose To Agbani Darego. / Why Do Some Southwestern Nigerians Settle Down Too Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.