Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,523 members, 7,861,520 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:40 PM

She Said I Must Have Sex With Her..please Help!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I Must Have Sex With Her..please Help!!! (4115 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said I Must Have Sex With Her..please Help!!! by Moz22: 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy i knw u will but d lady is a bitchhh!!a LovePeddler as well grin
if u are my girlfriend, will u advice me to do such?
Re: She Said I Must Have Sex With Her..please Help!!! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
Moz22:
if u are my girlfriend, will u advice me to do such?
Lmao!!yez i will give u go ahead to fuvk da hell outta her grin grin
Re: She Said I Must Have Sex With Her..please Help!!! by royalpearl80: 6:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
Moz22:
even u!!!

wetyn i do nah wink
Re: She Said I Must Have Sex With Her..please Help!!! by FisifunKododada: 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2015
cool Dadubule Fisifun Kododada
Re: She Said I Must Have Sex With Her..please Help!!! by Moz22: 7:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
royalpearl80:

wetyn i do nah wink
wetin u no do
Re: She Said I Must Have Sex With Her..please Help!!! by Moz22: 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
Lmao!!yez i will give u go ahead to fuvk da hell outta her grin grin
*running away for my dear life*
Re: She Said I Must Have Sex With Her..please Help!!! by DipoDee: 8:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
gamaliel121:
Bit'ch wants you to crench her puci

Bro run oooooo...
Leave that pucci alone..pls...

That pucci may be bad puccii....
Nice cheesy the minister of Pucci has spoken

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. / Kenya Live Sex In A Club / Why Do I Keep Seeing Dogs In My Dream?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.