Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Think About This! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Think About This! (755 Views)

LADIES : TOP 8 Things Guys Think about After Sex (EXPOSED!!!!!) / What Do You Think About "turning Up Unannounced"? / Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Think About This! by elnino3(m): 3:25am On May 13, 2009
i recently went to see my gal and i was near her hostel i then called her
me> hello honey where r u ?
her> oh am in d hostel?
me> ok can u come outside, outside?
her> nooooooo am not in the hostel, i was lying, why did yu come without teling me?
me> ok, (ends the call)

nairalanders ponder about this cos too much toughts in ma mind now about that incident. help a bro out. what d u think?
Re: Think About This! by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:00am On May 13, 2009
hmmm. . . undecided something fishy going on.
Re: Think About This! by Akinagirl(f): 4:09am On May 13, 2009
very fishy. Why couldn't she just be honest?
Re: Think About This! by Nobody: 4:30am On May 13, 2009
A
Re: Think About This! by elnino3(m): 4:43am On May 13, 2009
i kow that something fishy is gooing on. buti luv this chick and we have spent years in school and we ar almost finishing i had plans. i'm lost
Re: Think About This! by Nobody: 4:46am On May 13, 2009
A
Re: Think About This! by elnino3(m): 5:00am On May 13, 2009
as sad as it is. i cant break up just because she lied. is it possible to get to the roo of this and get more info on why she lied or something.
Re: Think About This! by nguage(m): 5:01am On May 13, 2009
el_nino:

as sad as it is. i cant break up just because she lied. is it possible to get to the roo of this and get more info on why she lied or something.

Yeah, by logging off nairaland and talking to your girl.
Re: Think About This! by Nobody: 5:02am On May 13, 2009
A
Re: Think About This! by Nobody: 6:37am On May 13, 2009
the fact that you hung up the phone and left shows us that you are a MUMU. if she changed her mind on the phone then you should have ASKED HER, not us. who knows who was on top of her when you called?! grow some balls brotha and next time just go in and face your worst nightmare.
the longer you try to avoid the problem the harder will be the fall, unless you marry the rat and then you are ROYALLY FUKCED!!!!
talking to her now wont solve shit because she can deny that anything was wrong while, if you had just gone in,          !!!!!!
Re: Think About This! by loyeruope: 8:37am On May 13, 2009
Some questions:
1. Is this the first time she is acting weird?
2. Is this her first time of lying to you?
If you have been going out with her for as long as you stated then you should be able to interpret her actions! You are a man!
My advise: Eliminate all doubts.
Re: Think About This! by bluespice(f): 9:02am On May 13, 2009
think about wat?

i suggest u begin thinking urself
Re: Think About This! by Bolarge(m): 9:46am On May 13, 2009
Na today? grin
Re: Think About This! by mrsb(f): 10:44am On May 13, 2009
Just ask her about it. Face to face.
Re: Think About This! by Czarskit(m): 12:00pm On May 13, 2009
~ Another case of 'Love Gone Wrong' ~
Re: Think About This! by vanderjo(m): 12:21pm On May 13, 2009
@poster,
Its a learning process for you in the world of women,never trust them man. so try not to love untill you find the one you can trust,you will know when you find one cuz she will never give you a headche and you will have peace of mind.
Re: Think About This! by IFELEKE(m): 12:38pm On May 13, 2009
@Poster,
There is nothing to think about, The act is telling you it's high time you reviewed that relationship.
Re: Think About This! by yme1(f): 6:38pm On May 13, 2009
actually it doesnt really mean she is cheating on you undecided
you have gat no fact yet
Re: Think About This! by ElRazur: 6:40pm On May 13, 2009
There could be very good reasons for her actions. Speak to her, there isn't much anyone can do from here. smiley
Re: Think About This! by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 13, 2009
van der jo:

@poster,
Its a learning process for you in the world of women,never trust them man. so try not to love untill you find the one you can trust,you will know when you find one cuz she will never give you a headche and you will have peace of mind.

bit contradictive.
but hey, the poor poster with his lack of experience THINKS he has found the right one, should he therefore trust her?!

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do / I Feel Betrayed / Life Lessons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.