Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? (25485 Views)

Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by ZUBY77(m): 10:40am On Nov 08, 2015
Just like politics, Black Africans are not yet matured enough to take on this debate. Their badly brainwashed brains can't take on this yet.

Just give them stable Electricity and they will not close their eyes to ask God for Nepa to bring light again.

Give them good irrigation system and see how much they pray for rain.

Give them good roads and see how they pray for God to avoid unnecessary accidents and trailer fallings all over the place.

Give them health insurance and good health system and see how much they go to TB Joshua again for divine healing

Poverty and mismanagement is the problem for now.

A Nigerian visited China. Every morning, he would come out in front of his hotel room to shout to the people about how the world is coming to an end soon and how God is going to destroy everything unless they accept Jesus.

Well, the moment the Chinese government understood what he was saying, he was bundled back to Africa and banned from visiting China again.
They are not building their country for you to come and tell them it will be destroyed by whatever God you think is the best.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:41am On Nov 08, 2015
donnffd:

I am not comparing myself with anything,I am just telling you reality,if you don't believe me,Google it,there is nothing supernatural abt dreams,its just chemical processes in the brain,I advice you to Google on these things and stop believing fairytale...

As to how we got here, science explains dat perfectly
U need deliverance man. U re too narrow minded 2 know d truth. Dreams re d windows 2 d spiritual. Im convinced because i av xprienced dreams dat happened 4 real.
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by xtervaganza(m): 10:41am On Nov 08, 2015
BETATRON:
it is man's duty to take care of what Goes on around him,that is why he as been given a scientific/technological mind, you can't expect God to clean up your environment,be your doctor..
The issue is that of retribution you get what you give,if you are too careless with how you take of your environment you get the consequences,as the saying goes "cleanliness is Godliness" so don't blame God if you're inflicted with an ailment which is the result of your own carelessness
hahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now it is man's duty to take of the evils coming from your god

But when something good happens you attribute it to your god?

Tell me why your god and his pastors ran away from ebola but when a rich politician seeks election they embrace him with fake prophecies?

4 Likes

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 08, 2015
No. There are some similar stuffs, but no...

chuna1985:

Koran is same with old testament bible.
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 08, 2015
UyiIredia:

If non-believers in Santa Claus say they have seen Santa Claus and still don't believe in it then there is a serious problem.

@ OP: I don't think God ignores the atheist I think he doesn't belittle Himself over them. They are simply ignorant of his existence. When they die they'll have forever to ponder on why they denied the existence of God and the spiritual realm.

You mean the real Santa or people dressing up as Santa? Trying to shift the goal post again?

2 Likes

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:45am On Nov 08, 2015
cold:
Funny how these theists go to such great lengths to defend the existence of their god and fight his battles. If your god is all he is cracked up to be he surely doesn't need you or anyone else for that matter to stand in his defense. Unless of course your sky daddy is exactly what he is,a figment of the believer's imagination. Then one has to struggle continuously to keep up appearances. Put those who refuse to tow the same path down. Make them feel inferior simply because they choose to ask questions about this so called almighty god that has refused to make himself/herself/itself known to all and put an end to all the doubts and questioning.
I've just about had it up to here with these opinionated god's foot soldiers,minions and their shenanigans trying to foist their medieval beliefs down our throats. I want to speak to the man in charge. If your god does exist go fetch him for me and let's have a proper sit down. And please don't tell me to go seek for him,i haven't got the patience for frivolities. Let me reiterate for emphasis,got get this god from where ever he is hiding and bring him out in the open. I've got a few things i'd like to get off my chest.
Repent b4 d Almighty wrath consume you. 2moro might be too late.
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by plaetton: 10:46am On Nov 08, 2015
harsysky:

Why mock us? I can't mock you guys, why should I? We all are given free will. If I choose to believe in Christ, it is my personal belief and likewise you, if you choose to be an atheist, it is your personal view. I love you as a brother and if you are undergoing some challenges which I think is beyond you, I could proffer some solutions with my belief and if it doesn't suit you, you have the right to say so.

Some Muslims kill just because others do not believe in their religion, that's to show the level of idiocy beliefs have rendered us.

My final verdict is that everyone should stick to what they believe in and leave others alone. As for me I believe in Christ strong.
My brother, I have said it before .
In a civilized society, my neighbor's religious belief is of no concern to me.

But in Nigeria, everything is religionized, including common sense, social harmony, social justice.

Our deep attachment to foreign religions and stone age myths has been mentally debilitating , retarding our intellectual , scientific and economic potentials as a race.
Our entire 21st century life is sustained by innovations from those who early on embraced and applied the scientific worldview of our mechanistic universe.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by keenn: 10:46am On Nov 08, 2015
PLANETMARS:
I browse with my phone and a dog can't! I build bridges a dog can't

What you listed are what is peculiar to man as a being and this doesn't make him superior, likewise every specie has its peculiarity.

Can u do the following?

Can you run in total darkness without hitting on something? A dog can!

Can you sniff out things- say sniff out the source of food or a lost person? A dog can!

Can you detect danger in the absence of a sense(sight/hearing)? A dog can?

Can u swim(if u can, u were thought or u consciously thought yourself how to)? No one teaches a dog

...And the list goes on

3 Likes

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by xtervaganza(m): 10:46am On Nov 08, 2015
UyiIredia:

But the universe can just exist abi?
answer the question I asked you 1st

Is your fake god an atheist?

2 Likes

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by cold(m): 10:50am On Nov 08, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Repent b4 d Almighty wrath consume you. 2moro might be too late.
Mtcheeew grin

2 Likes

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by plaetton: 10:52am On Nov 08, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

What do you think the supernatural means ?

Gosh!

You, and those of you who believe and throw it about, ought to define it properly for us.

2 Likes

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by Smartiegurl(f): 10:52am On Nov 08, 2015
cold:
Which of the gods?
God, the creator of the universe. The omniscience God
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by BETATRON(m): 10:54am On Nov 08, 2015
xtervaganza:
hahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now it is man's duty to take of the evils coming from your god

But when something good happens you attribute it to your god?

Tell me why your god and his pastors ran away from ebola but when a rich politician seeks election they embrace him with fake prophecies?
you only Get what you strive for my brother,corruption happens here on earth "you cannot just sit back and expect God to come to recue,its just like expecting to make distinction in an exam you're haven't prepared for
So when ebola plaques us it our own duty and responsibility to find cure to it,not Gods..
Simply put you have been given a sense of responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:56am On Nov 08, 2015
cold:

Mtcheeew grin
Its only an everlasting fool that says God doesnt exist. U must be 1
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by repogirl(f): 11:02am On Nov 08, 2015
accountable:
I have experienced him! I don't know if u will believe that, but I have.
I believe you because I have experienced him also.

Once one has experienced his inexplicable work in one's life, there is no way one will ever remain the same or even have a slight doubt that He exists.

I sometimes feel sorry for those who have never felt his touch in their lives. I am not religious, far from it but when I call on God, he is there to help. It's awesome.

1 Like

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 08, 2015
Some Xtians kill cos of the same reason too

harsysky:

Why mock us? I can't mock you guys, why should I? We all are given free will. If I choose to believe in Christ, it is my personal belief and likewise you, if you choose to be an atheist, it is your personal view. I love you as a brother and if you are undergoing some challenges which I think is beyond you, I could proffer some solutions with my belief and if it doesn't suit you, you have the right to say so.

Some Muslims kill just because others do not believe in their religion, that's to show the level of idiocy beliefs have rendered us.

My final verdict is that everyone should stick to what they believe in and leave others alone. As for me I believe in Christ strongly.
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 08, 2015
keenn:

Taking it as a pet doesn't confer any difference, lions are known to bring lower animals as pet for their cubs, which they advently use to master their hunting skills.

The word 'Art' is very relative. Astrology is regarded as an art, while some refer to it as a science of divination. If the word 'Art' as used implies making a piece(which is ambiguous) then u havnet seen a dog making a home.

To add more to ur quest, I'll include this.

The hormone insulin has been harvested from what u would call 'animals'- pigs, horses for human use

Antibiotics, antivenom, tissue grafts... are not also left out.

'Likes work for likes'

One big mistake we humans make is thinking we are at the centre/top of creation- we aint more or less than all

Likes will only work for likes my bro

Are we a product of creation or evolution? You seem to have agreed we are a product of the former grin
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by 36STATES: 11:05am On Nov 08, 2015
donnffd:
The argument about whether God exists or not tires me, especially when I have to hear it from a christian ranting about faith and what have you, my personal beliefs ar as follows: I am not sure if there is a God or not, but I am sure of one thing,if there is a God,he most certainly is not the God of d bible or any of the other 3999versions of him... And as for whether God is ignoring the atheist, wwhy don't u look at it this way, the mad man who sees d dustbin as a mansion wonders y other people are ignoring it, and concludes that they are all blind...

This is exactly my believe since 2002. Agonist believe that no God will allow the death of poor people and still call himself merciful, while protecting the rich that don't even worship him. At the same time we can not say we have a definite evidence of a creator's non existence. So on this issue, we always say we don't know. People like us hate miracle and faith peddlers because we know they are liars. That's why I hate Adeboye with passion because I know he's a scamming people with religion.

2 Likes

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by harsysky(m): 11:06am On Nov 08, 2015
plaetton:

My brother, I have said it before .
In a civilized society, my neighbor's religious belief is of no concern to me.

But in Nigeria, everything is religionized, including common sense, social harmony, social justice.

Our deep attachment to foreign religions and stone age myths has been mentally debilitating , retarding our intellectual , scientific and economic potentials as a race.
Our entire 21st century life is sustained by innovations from those who early on embraced and applied the scientific worldview of our mechanistic universe.

My friend, being a Christian has not hampered innovations or do you want to tell me that there are no Christians who are scientists Lemme tell you the moment we stop attaching our problems to others , we'll free ourselves from slavery. Slavery is in the mind. Innovations are welcome, infact , I am a supporter of anything science brings because it's from the brain God has given to us and through that brain and freewill, we have produced harmful equipments as well as useful ones. Peace
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by tegak10: 11:09am On Nov 08, 2015
science is flawed..
Athesists are former believers....

All u athesists answer this....

Humans evolved from monkeys, monkeys still exist, why dont homo erectus n co still exist

How did the planets form when the Big Bang
explosion all of a sudden happen? After all, you
don’t see round objects form when something
blows up.

If evolution is real, how can it explain gravity,
angular momentum, human emotions, and why we
worship God?

If evolution is true, then why can’t white
people compete to be good in basketball like black
people? After all, white people can’t jump!

Do you feel free to commit murders,
homosexuality, go to strip bars, steal, commit
adultery, and do other sins since you believe there
is no God?

Where did everything come from if there is no
God?

If there is no God, then why do we have laws
that govern us, such as speed limits?

Why do we not act like monkeys if it is true we
came from monkeys?

Why should be it wrong to rape if God is not
real?

Why are fruitflies still fruitflies in the lab
experiments if they are claimed to prove evolution?

Why do we not see frogs turn into birds?

Why do we not see humans being born in the
zoos from monkeys if we came from monkeys?

What purpose do we have if evolution is real?

2 Likes

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by rosalieene(f): 11:10am On Nov 08, 2015
paranorman:
Before I contribute, why do you choose to believe in the existence of God? What are you convictions?

yes I can testify that God is alive! He is truly a living God
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by tegak10: 11:12am On Nov 08, 2015
more...

1.What caused the universe to exist?
2.What explains the fine tuning of the universe?
3.Why is the universe rational?
4.How did DNA and amino acids arise?
5.Where did the genetic code come from?
6.How do irreducibly complex enzyme chains evolve? 7.How do we account for the origin of 116 distinct
language families?
8.Why did cities suddenly appear all over the world
between 3,000 and 1,000BC?
9.How is independent thought possible in a world
ruled by chance and necessity? 10.How do we account for self-awareness?
11.How is free will possible in a material universe?
12.How do we account for conscience?
13.On what basis can we make moral judgements?
14.Why does suffering matter?
15.Why do human beings matter? 16.Why care about justice?
17.How do we account for the almost universal belief
in the supernatural?
18.How do we know the supernatural does not exist?
19.How can we know if there is conscious existence
after death? 20.What accounts for the empty tomb, resurrection
appearances and growth of the church?
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by cold(m): 11:14am On Nov 08, 2015
Smartiegurl:
God, the creator of the universe. The omniscience God
Which one is that? They're many

2 Likes

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by cold(m): 11:16am On Nov 08, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Its only an everlasting fool that says God doesnt exist. U must be 1
Yeah and a foolish god say in his heart 'there are no other gods besides me'.

2 Likes

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by oluamid(m): 11:16am On Nov 08, 2015
denigma2:
Allah (God) asked the disbelievers a four-pronged question in the Quran:
Were you created from nothing? Or did you create yourselves? Were you created by something that was created or created by something that was not created?

Can the atheists answer this objectively?

Very easy. Lets say for a minute that I was created. Then I'll have to ask what created me, then what created my creator and so on and so forth.

In essence, I only exist because my parents met and copulated as their parents before them did etc. Then we get to the block. How did the first parents came to be? Who created them? Who created this creator... Can you truly believe that a spirit was moving across a blank void and then suddenly had an idea to create life? All knowing? Doesn't that mean at a point, the said spirit was clueless as to what to do with all that awesome power we were told it possess which basically cancels out the all knowing thingy.

That's basically the heart of the matter. The conundrum if you will.

The Koran (and the Bible) says life begins approximately 6000 years ago. Backable scientific evidence says the earth has been for billion of years. Now, how do we bridge this gap, this seeming lacuna of knowledge where everyone say precious little about? Chuck it up to when Mr spirit (God?) was trying to make up his mind about creating life and dancing in euphoria above the void? Or could it be that at this time the very slow, painful and exaggerated wheel of evolution was turning? Who was there to keep accounts? Moses the writer of Genesis and the creation account, Angel Gabriel the inspirer of Mohammed's Koran or scientists who are yet to evolve from nothingness?

That, bro, is the proverbial bone of contention. To throw caution to the winds and embrace religion's no evidence explanation or wait for science to come up with an answer. Its anybody's game. Follow your heart.

Now bro, can you try to answer the question too (without quoting the Koran, please)? I'll be waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by harsysky(m): 11:16am On Nov 08, 2015
Snipes009:
Some Xtians kill cos of the same reason too

You're right. Some Atheist will start soon or have they even started?
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by Malakh: 11:18am On Nov 08, 2015
xtervaganza:
per ratio do you realise more christians die than atheists?

Check the names of victims of plane crash or terrorists attack and you'll realise your god has gone into a deep sleep
what difference does it make both xtians and atheist are on His hitlist
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by oluamid(m): 11:19am On Nov 08, 2015
tegak10:
science is flawed..
Athesists are former believers....

All u athesists answer this....

Humans evolved from monkeys, monkeys still exist, why dont homo erectus n co still exist

How did the planets form when the Big Bang
explosion all of a sudden happen? After all, you
don’t see round objects form when something
blows up.

If evolution is real, how can it explain gravity,
angular momentum, human emotions, and why we
worship God?

If evolution is true, then why can’t white
people compete to be good in basketball like black
people? After all, white people can’t jump!

Do you feel free to commit murders,
homosexuality, go to strip bars, steal, commit
adultery, and do other sins since you believe there
is no God?

Where did everything come from if there is no
God?

If there is no God, then why do we have laws
that govern us, such as speed limits?

Why do we not act like monkeys if it is true we
came from monkeys?

Why should be it wrong to rape if God is not
real?

Why are fruitflies still fruitflies in the lab
experiments if they are claimed to prove evolution?

Why do we not see frogs turn into birds?

Why do we not see humans being born in the
zoos from monkeys if we came from monkeys?

What purpose do we have if evolution is real?

Are you for reals? So God is morality in your own dictionary. Kontinuu.
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by bobkezel(m): 11:22am On Nov 08, 2015
I am a strong believer in god/supernatural forces because i have seen, heard and experienced it first hand. But i don't believe in the christian/muslim version of god. I have not seen nor experience what their gods/forces can do. All they ever rant is ''genesis this, proverbs that''. Is that ur god only active in the bible or koran? I still can't understand why people can't think outside their caged religious mentality. It pisses me off when i am discussing something real with someone, and s/he comes up with bible/koran says bla bla bla.... Think with your heads people!!

1 Like

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by SeverusSnape(m): 11:30am On Nov 08, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
A. wifi no be juju.
B. men have walked on mars.
C. You understand the world better than all the authors of the Bible put together.

God and his many variants will continue to hide behind man's ignorance.

Nice one, say hi to your dad (Lucifer).
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by tartarus(m): 11:42am On Nov 08, 2015
Black men seriously defending white Jesus. U spit on the face of ur ancestors! angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by freecocoa(f): 11:42am On Nov 08, 2015
danbrowndmf:
This is ur definition of church? You don't believe God existgrin?
I haven't seen proof that he does.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. / Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl / Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.