Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? (25442 Views)

Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by ChynoBEATS: 9:58am On Nov 08, 2015
plaetton:

Science is not a belief system.
This error explains why faith tries to mock science.

Yeah Even science works by faith .......

NASA wont deny it.....

MercedesBenz wont either

Boeing won't
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by plaetton: 9:59am On Nov 08, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Do facts like most scientists being theists seem to elude you when arguing on Nairaland ? I just don't get it

No scientist substitutes his/ her scientific knowledge for supernatural mumbo jumbo.

3 Likes

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by xtervaganza(m): 10:00am On Nov 08, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

I know this ish has a source

Bring it forth I'd enlighten you about it

Ouch ....i feel your pain ...

It hurts cos you can't defend your claims

I'm insult-proof

Insults arent useful when thrown towards me

Ehya! Sorry o but my religion has never swindled me before......

We'r all different

We've got our own personal knowledge about our religion .....

I do things the way i personally see it

if you are a christian as you claimed and you have not read those passages in your bible then I'll have to insist you're an illiterate to the religion you sheepishly follow

2 Likes

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by denigma2(m): 10:00am On Nov 08, 2015
All these naive exaltation of science as the master of knowledge and existence is grossly unscientific

Which laws of Science (not theories) clearly explain the existence of matter before the Big Bang?

1 Like

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 08, 2015
harsysky:

Jesus did not come for the whole. Most of these atheists know the bible very well ; I wonder why some Christians would go all the way to convince them. When Jesus taught, it was only those wh felt they had issues came around ,and those who had no issues mocked him. If you guys go about convincing an atheist, they would sharpen you hence the saying " Iron sharpeneth iron."

Jesus said to the disciples " come and I will make you fishers of men." I believe the men aren't the atheist, it is those who don't know whom to follow. The atheist are already following science and I am following Jesus. They can't convince me ,and I ,too, can't convince them. Peace!
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by CossyErik(m): 10:02am On Nov 08, 2015
Believe whatever you believe.science,BIG-BANG or evolution.buh physics doesn't totally ignore the fact that there must be in existence a "fine tuner" who in my understanding is the creator.

God exists!!!!
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:03am On Nov 08, 2015
plaetton:

No scientist substitutes his/ her scientific knowledge for supernatural mumbo jumbo.

What do you think the supernatural means ?
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by Walexsammy(m): 10:03am On Nov 08, 2015
donnffd:

Evolution of course... It is a fact that all life evolved to what it is now, the evidence is very glaring in various fields of study,and please don't wanna argue unnecessary argument,if u dnt understand d concept of evolution,I advice go study it,Google is ur friend...
So why is evolution no longer taken place? Or are there no monkeys to undergo evolution again? Or why can't we human undergo evolution into another being?

3 Likes

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by xtervaganza(m): 10:04am On Nov 08, 2015
Malakh:
He reserves wrath for them remember, most rotten fruits last longer on the tree
FYI god has killed more christians than atheists

So fxck you

3 Likes

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by xtervaganza(m): 10:06am On Nov 08, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Explain how life Evolved without a Supernatural source?

..Don't forget that things don't just exist.....here on earth
if things can't just exist then God himself can't just exist

Who created god? If you said no one created him then God is an atheist

Hahahhahaha

5 Likes

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by harsysky(m): 10:08am On Nov 08, 2015
plaetton:

I am moved by your wisdom and sincerity.

But atheists are not here to convince anyone.
We have beliefs or philosophy to sell or convince.

Here, we mock brain-eating lethal mythologies.
Simple.

A person cannot be convinced to be an atheist.
No.
Just ask any atheist.

It is an inner stirring , a deep stirring for knowledge and understanding.
In the midst of this inner stirring, faith and religion seem silly, narrow , pedestrian, even vulgar.

That's why we mock.

Why mock us? I can't mock you guys, why should I? We all are given free will. If I choose to believe in Christ, it is my personal belief and likewise you, if you choose to be an atheist, it is your personal view. I love you as a brother and if you are undergoing some challenges which I think is beyond you, I could proffer some solutions with my belief and if it doesn't suit you, you have the right to say so.

Some Muslims kill just because others do not believe in their religion, that's to show the level of idiocy beliefs have rendered us.

My final verdict is that everyone should stick to what they believe in and leave others alone. As for me I believe in Christ strongly.

3 Likes

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by PLANETMARS(m): 10:10am On Nov 08, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
A. wifi no be juju.
B. men have walked on mars.
C. You understand the world better than all the authors of the Bible put together.

God and his many variants will continue to hide behind man's ignorance.
olodo no man I repeat no human being has been to mars talkless of walking on mars. We are making plans to do that but it hasn't been done get ur facts right
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by xtervaganza(m): 10:10am On Nov 08, 2015
DRskyman:
Evolution and creation..parallel yet co-existing. Only pre-existing organisms(creations) can evolve; 'nothing' can't evolve. Chloroquine was once an effective drug for most strains of plasmodium but it z now almost useless because d sporozoans(creations) adapt to it(evolution). It z not ALWAYS wise to doubt what we dnt understand ...afterall want do we even knw about life.
As a medical doctor, I can assure u dat science is even at a loss as to the mysteries of lyf. Science only DISCOVERS things hitherto hidden. And trust me... if there is anyone who should b arguing about this, its supposed to be REAL SCIENTISTS like health workers.. God is not obliged to prove his existence to anybody.
on my health workers should argue this? Have you lost your marbles?

Tell me you're joking and I'll believe you're sane

2 Likes

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by keenn: 10:14am On Nov 08, 2015
xtervaganza:
guy, you can lie for Africa

From now till the end of time hepatitis has always disappeared in some people without scientific explanation, it has nothing to do with your fake god or invisible father

You're not the only Dr on nairaland

My brother, that was rather too ash, u should have been a little soft on him

That moment when a believer thought was a miracle(supernatural) is actually a norm. Oh my!

1 Like

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by PLANETMARS(m): 10:14am On Nov 08, 2015
keenn:

What makes you think you are more special than a Dog?

Tell one thing u do that it can't?
I browse with my phone and a dog can't! I build bridges a dog can't
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by xtervaganza(m): 10:15am On Nov 08, 2015
proflatibedrew:
@donffd...i am surprised that you claim to know that dogs dream..buh eventually u are refering the other guy to google it...Is GOOGLE the creator of the world?Now science have always failed man and thats y pple blive in faith.let me ask you has science been able to explain y we sleep?no...have science been able to concretely tell us how man was created?they say its evolution buh thats not true...sth must initiate the evolution to take place...According to law of conservation of mass,matter can neither be created or destroyed..if science claim we came from evolution then where did evolution came from(read that law again).so many times we have heard incurable diseases cured by coming to faith with God..does that not tell u that life is beyond science?i would av loved to continue writing buh will not...buh let me end with this:For those who claim there is no God,they have to be God to prove that claim....and jesus is the true God and/or leads us to the true God..every other person is counterfeit...
you said science has failed us?

Wow that brings me to how pastors cured ebola patients and even went to regions affected woth ebola

god ran away when he saw ebola buy science stood it's ground and battled it

2 Likes

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by AbuMikey(m): 10:16am On Nov 08, 2015
Leitner:

Quick question- You don't believe in God or you don't believe in religion?

Religionn
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by Malakh: 10:16am On Nov 08, 2015
xtervaganza:
FYI god has killed more christians than atheists

So fxck you
lol e pain am, and He would kill more millions grin
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by donbenie(m): 10:17am On Nov 08, 2015
Maybe some people are born to be more gullible/believers than others,as for me I started questioning the existence of an Almighty Daddy up there in the sky as soon as I was of an age to realize those Biblical films we watch during the Xmas Season were just make believe,just like a child grows up and realize Santa Claus isn't real,decades later despite all the religious shiis still ain't convinced either..

3 Likes

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by oluamid(m): 10:18am On Nov 08, 2015
proflatibedrew:
@donffd...i am surprised that you claim to know that dogs dream..buh eventually u are refering the other guy to google it...Is GOOGLE the creator of the world? Now science have always failed man and thats y pple blive in faith.let me ask you has science been able to explain y we sleep?no...have science been able to concretely tell us how man was created?they say its evolution buh thats not true...sth must initiate the evolution to take place...According to law of conservation of mass,matter can neither be created or destroyed..if science claim we came from evolution then where did evolution came from(read that law again).so many times we have heard incurable diseases cured by coming to faith with God..does that not tell u that life is beyond science?i would av loved to continue writing buh will not...buh let me end with this:For those who claim there is no God,they have to be God to prove that claim....and jesus is the true God and/or leads us to the true God..every other person is counterfeit...

@the bolded, shouldn't it be the other way round? Religion/faith had a huge head-start on science but science has dispelled many faith-based facts.

2 Likes

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:20am On Nov 08, 2015
YourMain:
No. In an atheists mind God doesn't exist. A lot of times God's existence is based on Faith. So God cannot approach them if they've no faith.

God's existence is not based on faith. And faith isn't required to experience gravity.

2 Likes

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by UyiIredia(m): 10:22am On Nov 08, 2015
ifeness:
Is Santa Claus deliberately eluding those who do not believe in it?

Believers in Santa believe it by faith and know what ever happened to them is the hand work of Santa.

Santa can only reveal itself to those who only believe in it

If non-believers in Santa Claus say they have seen Santa Claus and still don't believe in it then there is a serious problem.

@ OP: I don't think God ignores the atheist I think he doesn't belittle Himself over them. They are simply ignorant of his existence. When they die they'll have forever to ponder on why they denied the existence of God and the spiritual realm.
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by donbenie(m): 10:24am On Nov 08, 2015
Walexsammy:
So why is evolution no longer taken place? Or are there no monkeys to undergo evolution again? Or why can't we human undergo evolution into another being?
And who said evolution is no longer taking place,if you have any basic scientific knowledge you should have known the process of evolution of species is not a one day thing rather a slow process of adaptation to stimulus encompassing millions of years in the making..

3 Likes

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by BETATRON(m): 10:24am On Nov 08, 2015
xtervaganza:
you said science has failed us?

Wow that brings me to how pastors cured ebola patients and even went to regions affected woth ebola

god ran away when he saw ebola buy science stood it's ground and battled it
it is man's duty to take care of what Goes on around him,that is why he as been given a scientific/technological mind, you can't expect God to clean up your environment,be your doctor..
The issue is that of retribution you get what you give,if you are too careless with how you take of your environment you get the consequences,as the saying goes "cleanliness is Godliness" so don't blame God if you're inflicted with an ailment which is the result of your own carelessness
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by Idrismusty97(m): 10:25am On Nov 08, 2015
Yea, Because he doesn't exist. Same reason why kids imaginary friends/Whatever they play with ignores you, Of course it would ignore me cause i don't believe in imaginary friends in the first place undecided.

1 Like

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by keenn: 10:25am On Nov 08, 2015
proflatibedrew:
@donffd...i am surprised that you claim to know that dogs dream..buh eventually u are refering the other guy to google it...Is GOOGLE the creator of the world?Now science have always failed man and thats y pple blive in faith.let me ask you has science been able to explain y we sleep?no...have science been able to concretely tell us how man was created?they say its evolution buh thats not true...sth must initiate the evolution to take place...According to law of conservation of mass,matter can neither be created or destroyed..if science claim we came from evolution then where did evolution came from(read that law again).so many times we have heard incurable diseases cured by coming to faith with God..does that not tell u that life is beyond science?i would av loved to continue writing buh will not...buh let me end with this:For those who claim there is no God,they have to be God to prove that claim....and jesus is the true God and/or leads us to the true God..every other person is counterfeit...

All your premises here are wrong

Science has explain y and how we sleep, that bad that he has even classify sleep into circles, staging and giving features of each step that lead to deep sleep.

Nigga, the proper understanding of the sleep circle is why he can put man to sleep(sedation/anesthetics) and know when to start invasive surgery.

Who told u matter cannot be created nor destroyed? My gracious! Go and study E=mc2.

4 Likes

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by UyiIredia(m): 10:29am On Nov 08, 2015
xtervaganza:
if things can't just exist then God himself can't just exist

Who created god? If you said no one created him then God is an atheist

Hahahhahaha

But the universe can just exist abi?
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by xtervaganza(m): 10:30am On Nov 08, 2015
paulGrundy:

Can santa make the blind see? Cause the lame the walk? Raise the dead?

Did santa die and rise up from the dead?
have you seen one happen woth your naked eyes?

2 Likes

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by xtervaganza(m): 10:36am On Nov 08, 2015
Walexsammy:
we humans are still evolving

Don't be an illiterate

Read damn books

2 Likes

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by xtervaganza(m): 10:38am On Nov 08, 2015
keenn:

My brother, that was rather too ash, u should have been a little soft on him

That moment when a believer thought was a miracle(supernatural) is actually a norm. Oh my!
no mjnd dem

Awon ode

1 Like

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by xtervaganza(m): 10:39am On Nov 08, 2015
Malakh:
lol e pain am, and He would kill more millions grin
per ratio do you realise more christians die than atheists?

Check the names of victims of plane crash or terrorists attack and you'll realise your god has gone into a deep sleep

2 Likes

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by cold(m): 10:40am On Nov 08, 2015
Smartiegurl:
Do not be a fool but hear me out...live your life believing that God exists, if finally there is God, u have got nothing to loose, if there is still no God, u still got nothing to loose. my 5cent!
Which of the gods?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Power In The Name Of Jesus (2) — By Pastor W.F. Kumuyi (Season 2) / Samuel Ugwute: Big Holes In Story Of Man Who 'Resurrected' From Dead- PoliticsNG / 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.