Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? (25492 Views)

Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by Smartiegurl(f): 11:43am On Nov 08, 2015
cold:
Which one is that? They're many
you are being sarcastic
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 08, 2015
God..Aethist are not the same
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by harsysky(m): 11:54am On Nov 08, 2015
freecocoa:
I haven't seen proof that he does.

There is nothing wrong in your belief. Just that in my belief, if I don't stick with it, I am going to hell. If I believe that Jesus is my savior, I ought to believe in that till the last. You could call me clown or deluded just the same way I'll think you are a clown or deluded person

I hope you don't find anything wrong in it? There are many things you do and believe in, , that when you make it known to people they will be disappointed. But whether they feel disappointed or not, it's your life and you alone will carry your cross.
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by PLANETMARS(m): 11:56am On Nov 08, 2015
keenn:

What you listed are what is peculiar to man as a being and this doesn't make him superior, likewise every specie has its peculiarity.

Can u do the following?

Can you run in total darkness without hitting on something? A dog can!

Can you sniff out things- say sniff out the source of food or a lost person? A dog can!

Can you detect danger in the absence of a sense(sight/hearing)? A dog can?

Can u swim(if u can, u were thought or u consciously thought yourself how to)? No one teaches a dog

...And the list goes on
ur question was what I could do that a dog can't. Mr I have answered u no use english cover am.
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by cold(m): 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
Smartiegurl:
you are being sarcastic
No i'm not. Every believer in a god lays claim to his her god being the genuine article. So why should i accept yours over the 2,999 others?

3 Likes

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by Smartiegurl(f): 12:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
cold:

No i'm not. Every believer in a god lays claim to his her god being the genuine article. So why should i accept yours over the 2,999 others?
I won't wanna start telling you things I'm sure u already know..... just stick to ma advice. live and act like God exists, u won't have nothing to loose
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by tajudeent: 12:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
In the name of Allah the beneficent the merciful. Say Allah is one, He is mighty, begets not nor was he begotten, and nothing is comparable to him.

Proving the existence of God is easy for one who can think. In my room I see man made creations; pen, TV, table etc. Can these item be in the room without me? Likewise can I have access to them without the manufacturer? Man creativity is an attribute drivable from God. Unlike God, man can't create from nothing and can't give or take life.

So who create God? Wrong question! The word create means to cause something new to exist. God is ever existing he cannot be created. He is not a matter, which makes it difficult for us to comprehend. he's aware of all things, he is everywhere . The likeness of man and his creations is greater than sun and sun rays or sea and its waves.

Of God creations man is considered highest, even higher than the Angels. This is in accordance with the Holy Quran. This is because Angel obey what ever God commands, no other choice . Where man on the other hand have the ability to obey and disobey. Hence, his obedience can make him high and disobedience make him as low as dog.

If any man thinks dog is equal to man, let him make dog hi spouse, make dog chief executive of his company and see for itself the result.

Conscience and ability to differentiate between right and wrong differentiate us from lower animals

Peace and blessings of God on you.

2 Likes

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by Lasveg(m): 12:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
Snipes009:
No. There are some similar stuffs, but no...

Adam, eve, Moses, Noah flood, and so many more same in Koran n old testament.
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

God's existence is not based on faith. And faith isn't required to experience gravity.

Right. You BELIEVE that God created gravity. You don't have proof. It's not a universal fact. Thus it's just your belief.
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by tajudeent: 12:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
chuna1985:

Adam, eve, Moses, Noah flood, and so many more same in Koran n old testament.

Can you find the development of fetus in womb in the old testament? I guess not.
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by Eeser: 12:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
accountable:
@Keenn
As for supernatural experiences..........

the life of any man who truly and totally commits himself to Christ is supernatural. 1 john 1:1. We daily experience what we believe.
I have many instances but I will narrate this one only because I hope that peradventure it may convince u:

I'm a Dr. Sometime during my training before crossing from preclinical to clinical, we were required to do medical tests. I tested positive to HBV. 5 Times thereafter I went for the test and it came out as positive. I prayed about it and God spoke to me, He said that I should just follow Him, that the test was not important. I obeyed. some years later after I had graduated, I was walking along the road, when God spoke to me. He simply said" You are free" . and then He opened my eyes to see inside of me, and I could see that I was completely cleansed. Immediately I turned around and entered the nearest diagnostic lab. And the result came out negative.
Some months later, I was required in church to carry out premarital medical tests. Which I did but HBV test was not requested. But out of sincerity I told my fiancee( now my wife), that I once had HBV, she insisted that I repeat the test, I went to the hospital where I worked and repeated it and it was negative.
Now that's just one. I could continue........

Spontaneous seroconversion is a well documented outcome in HBV infection Bro. If you are truly a doctor as you claimed, you will know that. A traditional worshipper who prays to ogun over his HBV status had the same seronegative conversion a few weeks ago. Do you believe in prayers to Ogun?

3 Likes

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
Kingbilo:

Brilliant

Thank you.
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by Pokemon43(f): 12:29pm On Nov 08, 2015
Whoever acknowledges me before men will i acknowledge before my father in heaven and whoever denies me before men will not also be acknowledged befor God.simple
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by BlackHuman(m): 12:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
As for me, i believe in the existence of God(creator of the universe) but i do not believe in any religion or religious dogmas, rules, doctrines e.t.c....I simply do not suscribe to any religion. All religions are man-made inventions. The Creator of the Universe is neither a christian God nor a muslim God, buddhist God,or jew god e.t.c

2 Likes

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by tajudeent: 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
BlackHuman:
As for me, i believe in the existence of God(creator of the universe) but i do not believe in any religion or religious dogmas, rules, doctrines e.t.c....I simply do not suscribe to any religion. All religions are man-made inventions. The Creator of the Universe is neither a christian God nor a muslim God, buddhist God,or jew god e.t.c

Your claim is similar to yours believe in a car and not in how to use the car. Is that correct?
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
Bishopmayowa:
God..Aethist are not the same
Elaborate pls
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by princejayboss: 12:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
@OP. . to me I think there is a supernatural force.... Despite my level in science ... I can tell you there is a creator.... A God .... I don't believe in such before because at a point in life physics clouded my sense of normal reasoning added the human psychology I learnt from my wife profession..... But from the day I witnessed the existence of the UFo/alien... That's when I know that there is God....

I don't believe in the kinda Christianity God type despite being a born Christian because the bible is far older than the religion Christianity and the west really gave us contradictions called Christianity....
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by Ade5(m): 12:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
ifeness:
Is Santa Claus deliberately eluding those who do not believe in it?

Believers in Santa believe it by faith and know what ever happened to them is the hand work of Santa.

Santa can only reveal itself to those who only believe in it

What exactly are you getting at?
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
tajudeent:

Can you find the development of fetus in womb in the old testament? I guess not.

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by paranorman(m): 12:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
arabianights:

God bless you. I actually clicked to ask him the same questions .why in heaven would any one decide not to believe in God?
how did they come into being,by coalition of the stars?
what of the plants that feed them
where do they go to when they die,become babies again and restart life?
.............................................smh
abi o.. As for me, I have had proofs of His existence. As a son, I know him as son should know his father.
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
BlackHuman:

how do u communicate wit the God of the universe... Pls elaborate
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by Hero10001: 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
donnffd:

Please tell me, have you seen anything supernatural with your own eyes before?, I am not talking about faith, o mean things that defy physics and laws of nature? Please if u have,explain it in clear terms
Come and see Sanngo (god of thunder) live in Akinmorin village of oyo state, you head go correct.
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by tajudeent: 12:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
princejayboss:
@OP. . to me I think there is a supernatural force.... Despite my level in science ... I can tell you there is a creator.... A God .... I don't believe in such before because at a point in life physics clouded my sense of normal reasoning added the human psychology I learnt from my wife profession..... But from the day I witnessed the existence of the UFo/alien... That's when I know that there is God....

I don't believe in the kinda Christianity God type despite being a born Christian because the bible is far older than the religion Christianity and the west really gave us contradictions called Christianity....

Have you checked out Islam?
In its miracles, the Quran let us know the time fetus spent in human womb thousands of years before science discovered same
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by paranorman(m): 12:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
rosalieene:

yes I can testify that God is alive! He is truly a living God
well, good for you. I am also a believer.
You gotta understand the mind of athiests:
just as you have strongg convictions about the existence of God, their mind is as dynamic as yours is as a believer, it is just in reverse! So sometimes, its baseless to argue with'em..
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by Lumiere91: 12:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
You are wise.
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by sofman(m): 12:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
donnffd:

Please tell me, have you seen anything supernatural with your own eyes before?, I am not talking about faith, o mean things that defy physics and laws of nature? Please if u have,explain it in clear terms

I ve seen a lame man wheeled into an auditorium walk back home , after being in that situation for 10yrs. is this not supernatural enough??
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by BlackHuman(m): 12:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
tajudeent:

Your claim is similar to yours believe in a car and not in how to use the car. Is that correct?
I belive in God not because of some blinded faith that most religious people have....my believe is based on simple reasoning and logic,The Systematic way in which the universal and heavenly and Natural bodies operate,clearly shows that it can only have been designed by an intelligent force/mind.....That is why i believe in the existence of a Creator/God Not because one holy book said so or one Jewish Philosopher or one Arabian warrior said so.
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by Hero10001: 12:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
BETATRON:
amazing question from a human being
Well I take a dog as my pet and it doesn't reciprocate
2-i make art works a dog doesn't
et al
I presume you've been assuming your self as equal to a dog for aeons now
Olodo, Dog paints, i know a particular dog artwork that was sold for $100k.
even humans can be made pet.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2337498/A-real-PAW-casso-Talented-Arbor-dog-creates-amazing-paintings-sell-hundreds-pounds.html

2 Likes

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
cold:

Yeah and a foolish god say in his heart 'there are no gods besides me'.
Ur case is mental, deal with dat 1st.
Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by BlackHuman(m): 1:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
chinoasa:
how do u communicate wit the God of the universe... Pls elaborate
Well, if i i'm in d mood i simply mutter my requests to him, and if he wants to, he just might grant them and if not, i move on...Unlike most religious people, i don't believe he is obligated to grant the desires of every one of the 6billion Homo-Sapiens he created on Planet Earth....I suggest that you read a book like ....._"THE AGE OF REASON" by Thomas Paine. It will expose u to see Religion for what it really is and will liberate your mind from the Shackles that Religion has put on many people.

1 Like

Re: Is God Deliberately Ignoring The Atheist??? by tajudeent: 1:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
BlackHuman:
I belive in God not because of some blinded faith that most religious people have....my believe is based on simple reasoning and logic,The Systematic way in which the universal and heavenly and Natural bodies operate,clearly shows that it can only have been designed by an intelligent force/mind.....That is why i believe in the existence of a Creator/God Not because one holy book said so or one Jewish Philosopher or one Arabian warrior said so.

Thanks God because you believe. The question is what is purpose of your creation? I think the Bible says search for truth, and it shall set you free.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples / Pastor 'One Blow' Involved In Accident After 'Betraying' Bishop Obinim / Little Child Tortured For Days Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.