Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) (15568 Views)

Could My Fiance Be Messing Around With His Married Neighbor? / "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics / Help!!! Must Everything Be Big? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) by bluice2(m): 10:40am On Nov 09, 2015
KashyBaby:
Lol....sometimes if u imagine too much, even the story u wanna tell it become unreal... it is more fictional,far away from the truth...so if I we're u, juz wake up coz u dreaming too much.

Gbam!!!
Re: How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) by ogeoflyf(f): 11:19am On Nov 09, 2015
Qualer:

oge, rapu ifea ina eme bia nyem nsusu kajara akaja!!! grin

undecided
Re: How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) by Qualer: 11:46am On Nov 09, 2015
ogeoflyf:

undecided

wetin??
Re: How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) by DocHMD: 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
Dna paternity test in Nigeria.
Re: How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) by Abee79(m): 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
angry angry angry

Re: How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) by Yksoul(m): 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
THIS SEX IMMORALITY IS GETTING OUT OF HAND.PLEASE,GO FOR DELIVERANCE
Re: How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) by ogeoflyf(f): 2:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
Qualer:

wetin??

embarassed
Re: How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) by Qualer: 3:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
ogeoflyf:

embarassed

sent you a PM. let's talk!
Re: How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) by cherrybrown(f): 3:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
Guy take it easy,this your lie na 20pound weight
Re: How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
banio:
Life is strange. Evrytin is possible. I pity those Thomases. A friend of mine had similar experience. He met a girl playing in her room. He knocked and was told to enter.
Hope he fvcked her wella?
Re: How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 09, 2017
I would love to be your friend and it's not because I want your aunty contact
doublex:
omg,i would almost think you are speaking about my aunt,your description of this lady seems like my aunt plus she gets chased by many boys and men,she's about two decades older then me,being 39 and even boys my age(mid-late teens) drool over her.i think it seems many boys and men are obsessed with physical intimacy/what!? I wouldnt be suprised if she is cheating because she has too many admirers of all ages.....plus is very idk extroverted

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch TV While Fvcking And You will Stay Longer! / Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes / After 1 Year, She Said Yes But.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.