Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,538 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC (49087 Views)

Quit Notice Won’t Create Biafra – PDP Bot / Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A / Radio Biafra, PDP’s Weapon Of Warfare Against Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by speedyGonzales: 7:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
hamzeiy:
dialogue with who...criminsls?...nigeria is too big to b syria or libya...infact how many pple are there in the entire southeast..? #a person like me been a president i assure u that every pro biafran would be executed publicly for treason. nd noting will happen

well, you talk with such stupidity... I can barely dignify you with an answer!

well, I am sure the are Igbo were you live, publicly execute them... lets see what happens to you!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by estherdim: 7:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
I fear for this country Nigeria

Get All type of Timberland Boot, Nike, Adidas, Emporio Armani, Casio Et all, visit link at signature below
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by arsenal33: 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
The PDP said President Buhari and his party should know that sidelining any section of the country is bound to generate unhealthy relations among all integral parts of the Nigerian people.

The party said that cohesion, development, prosperity and unity should be paramount in government policy and warned that unless and until all sections of the country are accommodated, certain sections will experience civil tension and agitations as a means of expressing their discontent.

WHAT DID PDP DO IN THE SOUTH EAST FOR 16 YEARS??
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Spybradd: 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
hamzeiy-ChImPANZEE:
dialogue with who...criminsls?...nigeria is too big to b syria or libya...infact how many pple are there in the entire southeast..? #a person like me been a president i assure u that every pro biafran would be executed publicly for treason. nd noting will happen

shaaarrraaap there!!! your type can only be president of agberos,tiuts and thugs or better still,you can only be president inside prison....
CHIMPANZEe
grin

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by jomoh: 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
Keegan:

PDP are sore losers.

Not only sore looser but devils threatening the peace and existence of this country.

All what they keep asking for is what will either pit Nigerians against one another or Nigerians against the government or even the two.

The first was the devilish N5000 stipend motion in the senate when they know quite well that the financial situation in the country, also that the budget on ground was the one handed over by the previous administration.

The second is pitting the FG against the people by making it look as if it is the actions and/or inactions of the APC lead FG that is resulting in the renewed call for Biafra.

PDP does not know or care about the implications of their senseless politicising of everything on our national unity. They simply want to prove a point at the detriment of our peaceful coexistence. When APC was in the opposition, you never hear them jumping on every action of the PDP lead FG to condemn and when they did, it would be clear to everyone to see that they've been given enough time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by CSTR2: 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
chinae:
I look at the mirror everyday, rolling on my bed, wish one day i will clique and make objects pass through a barrel for the common cause of my race. I still can't sleep , i can't sleep until we get our Biafra, until a land rises from the sun.
At your age?
Smh

1 Like

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by CSTR2: 7:25pm On Nov 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by FreeGlobe(f): 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
jomoh:

[s]
Not only sore looser but devils threatening the peace and existence of this country.

All what they keep asking for is what will either pit Nigerians against one another or Nigerians against the government or even the two.

The first was the devilish N5000 stipend motion in the senate when they know quite well that the financial situation in the country, also that the budget on ground was the one handed over by the previous administration.

The second is pitting the FG against the people by making it look as if it is the actions and/or inactions of the APC lead FG that is resulting in the renewed call for Biafra.

PDP does not know or care about the implications of their senseless politicising of everything on our national unity. They simply want to prove a point at the detriment of our peaceful coexistence. When APC was in the opposition, you never hear them jumping on every action of the PDP lead FG to condemn and when they did, it would be clear to everyone to see that they've been given enough time[/s].
shut up?
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
CSTR2:
You are not as sensible as you think you are.
Too much politics has degraded your sense of reasoning.
PDP that has governed Nigeria for 16 years has a greater stake in Nigeria's unity than the APC, and the PDP response is sensible and mature to anybody with a brain.
Shut up sir...
PDP is now sensible and mature because they support your cause! Are you guys so blind that PDP is politicising the issue of iPOB secession??

Lawd .. Smh
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by jorlons(m): 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
duality:

I seriously think you are wrong. As an opposition party , they must lend their voice in advising the government in taking the right decision especially with issues like this.

forget some of the emotive responses we read here. most are silly.

I don't like commenting on this biafra thing for personal reasons. But if you were the president what will you do? for me, anything other than what the pdp have proposed will be foolish.

These guys are not after true federalism, no sir they're not. It's either Biafra or nothing. How do you negotiate with ppl with such a cemented mentality?

I sincerely believe this struggle of theirs will bear fruits faster if they leave out ss. Nigeria can't divide in two or three or four, she'll fragment. We are too culturally diverse to b calling for division/chaos. As a NDeltan I can tell you we also have differences among the ND ethnicities. We only unite when it comes to oil.

This to me is chaos lurking at the corner, nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by rexbuton: 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

Why not join to fight for a revolution? Only a revolution can pacify biafrans!

Due to your hate messages, bias and greedy nature, revolution would only result in the death of more biafrans. I guess you guys should just continue to fight for your country. if there was a revolution or coup, I'd gladly execute a corrupt edo man, in the non -ibo coup the plotters killed their own kin but an ibo man would kill only non-ibos
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Abugab(m): 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
The agitation for Biafra didn't start today, why didn't PDP grant Biafra the freedom during their time?
No wonder they are called wailing wailers whose best job in contemporary time is to wail.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
Is it just me or is Vanguard pro-biafra??

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Spybradd: 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
hamzeiy:
... imbeci.le...nigeria only suddenly became uncaring just because gej lost an election...i hate igbos since 29 may

i have been a crusader long b4 may 29...biafra is nothing yet cows like you foam in the mouth and constipate at the mere mention of it...baboon,biafra is not ur bizness,but ur leaking arsse have refused to cease roaming over town and all over the place,messing and blowing whistle,firing and trumpetting...

CHIMPANZee
grin

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by gigabyte13: 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
Wetin concern BABA GO-SLOW, with pdpits and its defeated and pained errand touts.

SAI BABA has serious issues to attend to, than listen to some 5% miscreant.

5% noise cannot be louder than the remaining 95%
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by godwin120alex: 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
Well said PDP youths
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by rexbuton: 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
jorlons:

These guys are not after true federalism, no sir they're not. It's either Biafra or nothing. How do you negotiate with ppl with such a cemented mentality?

I sincerely believe this struggle of theirs will bear fruits faster if they leave out ss. Nigeria can't divide in two or three or four, she'll fragment. We are too culturally diverse to b calling for division/chaos. As a NDeltan I can tell you we also have differences among the ND ethnicities. We only unite when it comes to oil.

This to me is chaos lurking at the corner, nothing more.

Very true.. We are even more divided than outsiders know, but we dey sabi unite to achieve a common goal. For instance everyone knows that urhobos are cunning or ijaws are without feelings/emotions but we dey sabi handle ourselves well. But this ibo/SS marriage will soil our name internationally sef*.. If SS gets independence we would likely fragment into 5 or 6 city states
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by luqmanayomide: 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
Useless ppl when Jonathan was there as president none of dem talk of biafra now dat we av change of gvt they are now cry for biafra

Biafra ko biafrod ni unaa never no anything till 3030 AD nig ill remain 1 is either they like it or not God punish theem all
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by tuniski: 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
arsenal33:
The PDP said President Buhari and his party should know that sidelining any section of the country is bound to generate unhealthy relations among all integral parts of the Nigerian people.

The party said that cohesion, development, prosperity and unity should be paramount in government policy and warned that unless and until all sections of the country are accommodated, certain sections will experience civil tension and agitations as a means of expressing their discontent.

WHAT DID PDP DO IN THE SOUTH EAST FOR 16 YEARS??
they did not sideline them. Let me ask what did anpp/app now Apc do in the north, if not Boko haram? It is not about partisanship Buharii must hid good counsel or this agitation will get out of hand. The streets ain't smiling and that creates a fertile ground for agitations.
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by vamsexy: 7:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
kelvincoll:
Sincerely i wonder the type of Democracy being practiced in Nigeria.
At least the FG should first have a round table discussion with true representatives of this group other than ignore and then later use force which would further deteriorate the situation.

If Nigeria can cede Bakassi to Cameroon even when the occupants of that area cried to the ears of FG that they were Nigeria, why ignore IPOB?
Nego wetin....let dem cut and go...dey have jus five state datz not even as big as FCT combine...so if dey go der way nobody will notice dem....jus can't wait for dem to be issued visa b4 entering dis gr8 country....I jus dey laugh....IGBO plz take ur five state and go get ur biafra with all seriousness....we have stp seein dem as Nigeria o....so we dnt care if dey go der way...Nigeria is not gainin anytin from dem so waste our precious time noticing wot dey want or do...dey are free to go with der five state full stop.
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Keegan: 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

Oloshi! We won't kill ourselves, except the betrayers amongst us.
Biafra will be too hot for them. The purge is coming.

Read the above statement again, ewu. Betrayers among you are Yorubas, Fulanis or Hausas? That's what I personally want. Omo ina la n ran sina, ajatuka ni tagbarin, ko ni yen yin.
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by vamsexy: 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
kelvincoll:
Sincerely i wonder the type of Democracy being practiced in Nigeria.
At least the FG should first have a round table discussion with true representatives of this group other than ignore and then later use force which would further deteriorate the situation.

If Nigeria can cede Bakassi to Cameroon even when the occupants of that area cried to the ears of FG that they were Nigeria, why ignore IPOB?
Nego wetin....let dem cut and go...dey have jus five state datz not even as big as FCT combine...so if dey go der way nobody will notice dem....jus can't wait for dem to be issued visa b4 entering dis gr8 country....I jus dey laugh....IGBO plz take ur five state and go get ur biafra with all seriousness....we have stp seein dem as Nigerians ....so we dnt care if dey go der way...Nigeria is not gainin anytin from dem so y waste our precious time noticing wot dey want or do...dey are free to go with der five state full stop.
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Sant1m: 7:41pm On Nov 07, 2015
bulldoza:
PDPïgs should shut da fùck up

Bunch of frustrated LOSERS angry

Biafra my left ball undecided
PMB will not negotiate in line with what Metuh wants, when they were stocking ethnic sentiments against PMB they never reasoned it may consume them., PDP is dead even if Biafra comes to be. Go read the Cuban, French and other revolutions the present rulling class if Biafra comes to be will give way to menbers of IPOB and their will be cleaning and redistribution of wealth. PDP will regret the day they brought in ethnicity into our politics.
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 07, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
Biafra is the only hope of south east and south south people. Nigeria government should let us go so that we can manage our resources and develop our region. We are tired of this marriage called Nigeria. If you support the Biafra independence just click the like button.

fixed, (minus) us 4rm ur gabbage trashy biafra... No offence
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by FreeGlobe(f): 7:41pm On Nov 07, 2015
vamsexy:

[s]Nego wetin....let dem cut and go...dey have jus five state datz not even as big as FCT combine...so if dey go der way nobody will notice dem....jus can't wait for dem to be issued visa b4 entering dis gr8 country....I jus dey laugh....IGBO plz take ur five state and go get ur biafra with all seriousness....we have stp seein dem as Nigerians ....so we dnt care if dey go der way...Nigeria is not gainin anytin from dem so y waste our precious time noticing wot dey want or do...dey are free to go with der five state full stop[/s].
so the igbos outside the 5 states will turn to yorubas and hausas? keep deluding yourself fool

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by mandax: 7:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
AkwaIbomrep1:
I have said it b4 & I will still say it again that no sane being, I repeat no sane being will support the unity of this country except some polithifians who are there to steal the small one northerners eat remain ,if u are from SS & u don't believe in resource control ,u don't believe in Biafra then u need to Visit indian hospital for brain surgery because the hausas have conived with the yorubas & brainwash u, can anybody show me one oil billionaire in Akwa ibom that u can compare with atiku abubakar & co. none , Infact if u bring 20 most richest men from Akwa ibom u can't still compare them with atiku abubakar , b4 u will misquote me I'm from Akwa ibom ,Uruan LGA to be precise , in Biafra no tribe will be marginalized because we have learnt a lot from this british mistake called nigeria , I believe in Biafra but I don't believe in war, we must go peacefully , no more free oil well for northerners when Biafra comes , Abasi adiong Biafra #VisitAkwaibom

It is a new Biafra where Resource control/Fiscal federalism shall rule. Oil producing areas of Nigeria ought to look similar like Dubai by now, but for the predators from north and southwest of Nigeria who preached differences between the Igbo and others in the south south. After dividing the two groups, northern and southwest Nigeria encountered no resistance as they shared oil blocks among themselves.

Some foolish ones from the north and southwest still preach divisions between the Igbo and others in the south south. The aim is to continue the exploitation of the the SS/SE under one Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by jomoh: 7:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
CSTR2:
The same APC that called for a parallel government?
The same Buhari that threatened bloodshed time and time again?
You country is being governed by treasonous entities and you don't even realize it.

Any government that does something that has made some people to call for parallel government has already pitted the people against it. Calling for a parallel government is not a threat to a country. The government has already threaten the existence of its country by doing things that made people call for parralel government. it is a call to stand for your right against an oppressive government.

What has the present APC lead FG done against the Biafra to warrant the renewed call for secession? NOTHING. The fact is that the secessionist movement has always been around even during GEJ era. Or do you think the Nigerian government under GEJ can honestly say the know nothing about the incarceration of Henry Okar?

PDP is making it look as if the call for secession is wholly due to the actions and inactions of APC lead FG. What PDP is doing presently is subtly pitting the people against the government while making the government appear to be oppressing a set of people which obviously is not the case.

This is something someone on Nairaland has predicted would happen and I can't believe it is actually coming from PDP just because they could not handle being beaten at the polls.

Provide a concrete evidence of PMBs threat for bloodshed or forever hold your peace on the issue.

Don't get me wrong am not against the Biafra struggle cos I don't care if they go. They should just make it peaceful and not make it look as if some people are forcing them out by their actions/inactions which is what PDP is trying to do.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by gozmok1(m): 7:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
Buhari and his Apc are planting seeds of discord, hatred, divisions, enmity, revenge and tribalism orchestrated by their revengeful greed, insatiability, pettiness, exploitations, witchhunts, marginalisations and utmost selfishness thereby exposing Nigeria and Nigerians to the highest level of tyranny, authocracy, dictatorship and despotism. The way things are going now, the masses of this nation are fast loosing faith, beliefs and political confidence on this heavily biased one sided govt, governance and leadership. This govt has completely abandoned true leadership and governance for mediocrity, witchhunts and political vendettas creating daily more and more opposition and agitations fronts to engage in endless political and economic battles which would overburden the principles of true democracy, civilizations, modernizations, good governance, liberations and freedom from Nigeria's present political and economic predicaments
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by FreeGlobe(f): 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2015
JealousPrince:

fixed, (minus) us 4rm ur gabbage trashy biafra... No offence
How many of you idiots will I lecture here. There is nothing like SS. Be bold to mention your garbage minority tribe instead

1 Like

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by jomoh: 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Blhee blhee

Did I just hear a goat bleat on Nairaland?

Wonders shall never end.
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by AkwaIbomrep1: 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2015
DMerciful:
We in Anioma we are going with Biafra.
we in Akwa ibom must go with Biafra

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) / David Mark Spotted On A Train From Abuja To Kaduna Today (Photos) / Ademola Adeleke Licking His Lips At An Event (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.