Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra (44022 Views)

James Ibori Chased Econet Out Over $4.5M Bribe - Econet CEO / James Ibori Received By Bayelsans As He Arrives For Condolence Visit (Photos) / James Ibori At The Burial Of Johnbull Fatimiro In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by hardywaltz(m): 9:25am On Nov 09, 2015
Olé
Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by ifISLAPYOU(f): 9:25am On Nov 09, 2015
Mtcheew
Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by Pogite: 9:25am On Nov 09, 2015
ok
Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by Ikwerreboy(m): 9:29am On Nov 09, 2015
wen radio niger delta said it, many of yu igbosfraud said d news was fake

4 Likes

Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by HirstMOG(m): 9:30am On Nov 09, 2015
chocolateme:
Is that all he has to say?

I guess yes except your name he failed to mention.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by RichDad1(m): 9:31am On Nov 09, 2015
Another blow for them Wailing Igbos. grin

4 Likes

Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by j4sure(m): 9:32am On Nov 09, 2015
Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 09, 2015
searching4loove:
I HOPE MY IGBO BROTHERS WON'T CALL IBORI A YORUBA grin
it's Amazing how nairaland always put anti BIAFRA post on Fp but don't put Pro BIAFRA on Do
nairaland are deceiving many people but am happy because there's other sites that always have the news before nairaland

1 Like

Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by Dandeson1(m): 9:34am On Nov 09, 2015
M4gunners:
How can this stop us from agitating for biara?
its Biafra not biara, my God, you can't even spell your supposed country

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by Dandeson1(m): 9:35am On Nov 09, 2015
Hizzy:

it's Amazing how nairaland always put anti BIAFRA post on Fp but don't put Pro BIAFRA on Do
nairaland are deceiving many people but am happy because there's other sites that always have the news before nairaland
then stop coming here, we don't need igbos on nairaland

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by maxdozie(m): 9:36am On Nov 09, 2015
Stupid Nairaland
Any post against Biafra makes front-page

So suen is Anti-ibo
Shame ones again
Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by badman007(m): 9:36am On Nov 09, 2015
There is always a diplomatic way to go about things like that...
Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by Proudlyjam: 9:36am On Nov 09, 2015
Visit www.proudlyjam.com for technology cheats all network available
Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by Guyman02: 9:37am On Nov 09, 2015
IlekeHD:
Igbos won't like this? This is the thief Igbos want released. LWKMD grin

Ibori stole Delta State money and is being harassed by the FG
Alamieseigha 'stole' Bayelsa money not FG money and was harassed to death by FG

IBB stole 12 billion Gulf War oil windfall money is walking free.
Atiku stole FG money through Halliburton and privation of Govt properties and is walking free
T.Y Danjuma takes oil from wells in Niger Delta without paying for it.
Sani Yerima stole Zamfara State money, he is an APC Senator.

Why is it that only South South citizens that are harassed to death for 'corruption' Ibori, Alams, Diezani etc

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by Bigdreams(m): 9:38am On Nov 09, 2015
Hmmm...

Read my signature.
Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by Dandeson1(m): 9:39am On Nov 09, 2015
lrdval:
The management of nairaland. I think you people are racist. You always put up topics that speaks against biafra here. I have never seen any important news about biafra. This is unprofessionalism. Check other blogs. They post details about biafra. The recent things that is happening and so on. But here, you select the odd once and put. If see it again. I will agitate for all easterners to leave this blog. Let only your people read your new. There naijaloaded. Linda. Ect.
of course the typical Igbo mentality... as if you igbos leave this site it will crumble.. stupid proud arrogant animals, with very low I.q

5 Likes

Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by saintfizzo(m): 9:39am On Nov 09, 2015
Mutuwa:
cheesy

From Ekpa Faith Pauline....

Dear biafrans I support ur struggle 100% but my problem is ur approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and i can assure u its going to work out successfully. if u can unite and follow the following steps then i can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in advance.

STEP 1
withdraw all ur services from Nigeria and render the Nigerians as u are the backbone of the country

STEP 2
Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office holders e.g Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C

STEP 3
Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called Nigeria.

STEP 4
Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. u re very industrious people u will be better off without it

STEP 5
Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea port so that Nigeria will crumble without ur Tax

STEP 6
Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to relocate to home untill this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to come back as expatriate

STEP 7
Lock up all ur shops in idumota, Alaba international, Kano main market, and every other market even in the remote villages accross the country.

STEP 8
Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge stop all Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in Aba.

STEP 9
Make sure u make ur Visa very hard for Nigerians.

STEP 10
This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south Sudan. Finally, make sure u dont fight it with weapons.
Igbo kwenu!!! hee! .
I LOVE U!!!!!!!!! U just made ma day, thanx so much

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by Dandeson1(m): 9:40am On Nov 09, 2015
maxdozie:
Stupid Nairaland
Any post against Biafra makes front-page

So suen is Anti-ibo
Shame ones again
fuckktard Igbo. are you not anti- Hausa / Yoruba

3 Likes

Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by DOCTORDONE: 9:41am On Nov 09, 2015
Ok
Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by banme(m): 9:42am On Nov 09, 2015
lrdval:
The management of nairaland. I think you people are racist. You always put up topics that speaks against biafra here. I have never seen any important news about biafra. This is unprofessionalism. Check other blogs. They post details about biafra. The recent things that is happening and so on. But here, you select the odd once and put. If see it again. I will agitate for all easterners to leave this blog. Let only your people read your new. There naijaloaded. Linda. Ect.

Leave na, abi we dey hold u? Mtseew

3 Likes

Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by azzima(m): 9:42am On Nov 09, 2015
dearsly:
I suspect propaganda from this story!
What Ibori really said might have been twisted because of lately,MODS only forward threads that blacklist the so called BIAFRA to front-page

It seems this Biafra of a thing might get serious ooo...C as newspapers d rush to counter em....

But as 4 me and my household, we will serve the Lord only!
"TWISTED "?? Please don't kill me with laugh this Monday morning. I was expecting you to say "Ibori has a Yoruba mother after all! ".

1 Like

Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by Boss13: 9:43am On Nov 09, 2015
Mutuwa:
cheesy

STEP 10
This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south Sudan. Finally, make sure u dont fight it with weapons.
Igbo kwenu!!! hee! .

You must not be in touch with the news. Who told you South Sudan went peacefully? Please do your research.
Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by deandavid(m): 9:46am On Nov 09, 2015
lrdval:
bros this is nairaland, not biafraland, by default, this forum will not support any thing against the Nigeria state, so dont expect nairaland owned by a yoruba man to promote ur bullshit, even if other mushroom forum do. nobody visit those forums even.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 09, 2015
Dandeson1:
then stop coming here, we don't need igbos on nairaland

But you need igbos in nigeria
nairaland this forum is deceiving you people you think by hiding the truth will do nairaland any favors
keep deceiving your self by hiding the truth
Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by Guyman02: 9:46am On Nov 09, 2015
Mutuwa:
cheesy

From Ekpa Faith Pauline....

Dear biafrans I support ur struggle 100% but my problem is ur approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and i can assure u its going to work out successfully. if u can unite and follow the following steps then i can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in advance.

STEP 1
withdraw all ur services from Nigeria and render the Nigerians as u are the backbone of the country

STEP 2
Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office holders e.g Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C

STEP 3
Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called Nigeria.

STEP 4
Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. u re very industrious people u will be better off without it

STEP 5
Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea port so that Nigeria will crumble without ur Tax

STEP 6
Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to relocate to home untill this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to come back as expatriate

STEP 7
Lock up all ur shops in idumota, Alaba international, Kano main market, and every other market even in the remote villages accross the country.

STEP 8
Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge stop all Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in Aba.

STEP 9
Make sure u make ur Visa very hard for Nigerians.

STEP 10
Igbo kwenu!!! hee! .

Why is it that Yorubas are over Anti Biafra. Northerners are even not reacting so much.
Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by samsard(m): 9:46am On Nov 09, 2015
lrdval:
Nairaland obviously does not support divisive calls. If Igbos leave Nairaland, they would lose precious publicity that they so much rely on.

4 Likes

Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by Cadamlk: 9:49am On Nov 09, 2015
meforyou1:
Ibori said that from UK prison?
No!! He said it in Kirikiri.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by Cadamlk: 9:53am On Nov 09, 2015
Guyman02:

Why is it that Yorubas are over Anti Biafra. Northerners are even not reacting so much.
May be because they(Biafrans) see the Yorubas as their problem more than the Hausas
Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by Dandeson1(m): 9:53am On Nov 09, 2015
Hizzy:

But you need igbos in nigeria
nairaland this forum is deceiving you people you think by hiding the truth will do nairaland any favors
keep deceiving your self by hiding the truth
ffuck you we don't need Igbos in Nigeria either, what that ffuck do you people feel like self.... so Igbo don't need Nigeria abi, infact igbo dnt need anyone, Na only Nigeria need igbos. yet you people left the east and went to other region to open shops everywr... My God your pride is unbelievable...

1 Like

Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 09, 2015
Dandeson1:
ffuck you we don't need Igbos in Nigeria either, what that ffuck do you people feel like self.... so Igbo don't need Nigeria abi, infact igbo dnt need anyone, Na only Nigeria need igbos. yet you people left the east and went to other region to open shops everywr... My God your pride is unbelievable...
mehn have you seen the difference between igbos and your tribe why didn't you people have shops at Onisha main market or Aba
Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by femixville(m): 9:57am On Nov 09, 2015
It seems they've never understand (Igbos). Though, nothing is bad about clamouring for their nation... It's their right.

But, do they understand what they are into?
Have they ever asked themselves questions about the leader they are looking upto to lead them out of what they termed as a DEN (NIGERIA).
Do you know where you Igbos are heading after this disintegration?
Do you sit down and analyze the nations that disintegrate recently where they are now and what is befalling them now?
Who are the Leaders to lead you there?
Are they not this same corrupt leaders produced in this 21st century?
Even if Kanu or so called will lead you guys... Won't he be like Mugabe, just because he fought for the freedom of his people, he rides them to keep ruling till death, and still Zimbabwe is one of the worst land on Earth per development and among others?
Has Kanu set out the master plan and the Constitution to guide the disintegrating nation?
What is the way forward for that region and many more, only if a wise person thinks deeply, such will understand.

It's terribly unfortunate for that region, and it's a region worths crying for, Why?!
Even, if let's analyze somethings,
If you check or go to that region God has blessed her with good things despite the long time wars they went through, yet! You can't compare their states in development with the North so to say...

When a child needs anything, he or she runs to the Father or mother and say what soever he or she needs, and the needs will be met.
Nigeria is a big state, if the region lacks one thing or the other, mannerly and in wisdom you make known your request at the central i. e the Federal government.
That's why we have representatives, but if they are corrupt, whats the hope... The Federal government do the best but, the grassroots suffer it.

Let's ask ourselves the question ;
What is next!?
What will be the result?
What will be, after and after all..?

Nobody can fight the government and win especially a government supported by the world powers....
The world is looking for our downfall as a Nation,
How should we cope with that, should we play to their tune and fall or ignore it and be strong.

Even God has a plan through Moses when leading the Israelites out of Egyt.. But, what the plan.

God bless one Nigeria!!!!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians / Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency / El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.