Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra (44020 Views)

James Ibori Chased Econet Out Over $4.5M Bribe - Econet CEO / James Ibori Received By Bayelsans As He Arrives For Condolence Visit (Photos) / James Ibori At The Burial Of Johnbull Fatimiro In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by Laid2001: 11:59am On Nov 09, 2015
Dear biafrans I support ur struggle 100% but my problem is ur approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and i can assure u its going to work out successfully. if u can unite and follow the following steps then i can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in advance.
STEP 1
withdraw all ur services from Nigeria and render the Nigerians as u are the backbone of the country
STEP 2
Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office holders e.g Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C
STEP 3
Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called Nigeria.
STEP 4
Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. u re very industrious people u will be better off without it
STEP 5
Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea port so that Nigeria will crumble without ur Tax
STEP 6
Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to relocate to home untill this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to come back as expatriate
STEP 7
Lock up all ur shops in idumota, Alaba international, Kano main market, and every other market even in the remote villages accross the country.
STEP 8
Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge stop all Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in Aba.
STEP 9
Make sure u make ur Visa very hard for Nigerians.
STEP 10
This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south Sudan. Finally, make sure u dont fight it with weapons.
Igbo kwenu!!! hee!
Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by MyMentor: 12:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
oluspencer:
Why will a true son of ijaw or urhobo will be happy to what this greedy igbo has done and still want to be under them?.......

We all know that Warri is the capital of delta but we are all aware of how Mariam babagida influnenced it.

We all know that rivers is our land and how those greedy self centered ekwere people want and only want 2 dominate us... 1) Odilli, 2) ameachi and Wike

We saw how patience and his igbo brother manipulated jonathan. That even jonathan said he didn't do anything for Rivers.

My father told me how this wicked igbo warriors killed our men.

Biafra is for the East and not for us Odilli has said it all we know how the Ekwere and igbo collided with jonathan to jail ibori. And same fate await Alison too

and since ur ppl hv bin ruled by hausa/fulani wot hv dey got.
Jona won d election - it is Biafran's vote.
Witout Biafra, Nig wil even omite ur ppl's name by claimin ignorant.
Wen Biafra go, ur eye wil open in Nig.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by lilkech(m): 12:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
From what I read on this website I have to say that there's an 80% possibility of a war brewing. I can clearly see that the tribal differences in our citizens will breed the rise of a second civil war very soon.

I myself am ready to sacrifice my life for those of my generation unborn just to see a stint of equality and peace in any society i am in.

I understand tha plight of those ipob members, there's too much rot in this system of government for any sane person to get uncomfortable. Can this country go on like this for the next 10, 20, 30 years with this amount of hate between its citizens?

Today it's yoruba vs igbo, tomorrow it will be igbo vs hausa then next week the hausas agitate against the yorubas. Even minority ethnic groups are caught up in the crossfire.

Too much lies, hate, disrespect and disregard for each other in Nigeria. Yes we all know wars are bad but since time immemorial wars have been fought and will continue to be fought. Win or lose does not count in wars, it's a medium to release pent up emotions and steam and massage egos.

Boko harm are planning to smuggle nuclear weapons into this country, yet the only threats we see are ourselves. If they detonate a single warhead this country is doomed. . . Yet we don't worry about it. We leave the fight against Boko harm to the military while the civilians get ready to fight themselves physically after taunting each other verbally.

The politicians causing our demise would lock up shop, gather their families, dust their passports and leave the country in ruins when the time comes. There's a writing on the wall but nobody cares to even glance at it.

Please don't call me a prophet of doom, I am just reading the signs.

Everybody should get ready for a turn around in this country very very soon. This turn around may be either for better or for worse, but the turning point must come around.

The way I see it pmb may be the last hope this country has. Depending on his regime , Nigeria would never be the same again.

Our youths should quit this hate game, when the roof falls it falls on everybody. Do you have a cutlass to sharpen? A gun to oil? A bomb to arm? A life to sacrifice? Home to evacuate? Loved ones to say goodbye to?

Once again. . .

Think again. . .

May our beloved country overcome it's internal strife

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by DocHMD: 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
Call us...
Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by erico2k2(m): 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
IlekeHD:
Igbos won't like this? This is the thief Igbos want released. LWKMD grin
In ur skunk brain what's the relationship btw an Oghara man and the igbos,I suppose Yu r wack on Geography
Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
shurlermoz:
It becomes a crime when you start asking for weapon to fight your host country. There are countries seeking self determination too in Europe, try and learn from how they go about it.

Try use your head; when has seeking self-determination become a crime?

Why should you and your hateful generation kill peaceful IPOB demonstrators?

Why are you not concerned about the hate messages being preached in the mosques and the unconscionable, cold-hearted waste of human lives and reckless destruction of means of livelihoods being perpetrated in the North for decades now?

Can you show any evidence of how you and your elites ever countered Radio Chanji and Radio Kudirat despite their highly inciting messages?

Why are you not worried about the marauding Fulani herdsmen and the Boko Haram onslaught in the North?

Why do hypocritical bigots like you feign ignorance of the fact that Christian minorities in the North are being relegated to the background and are systematically being wiped out of existence by Jihadists?

Channel your negative energies towards consolidating your OduaArewanistan republic.
Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by erico2k2(m): 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
MyMentor:

and since ur ppl hv bin ruled by hausa/fulani wot hv dey got.
Jona won d election - it is Biafran's vote.
Witout Biafra, Nig wil even omite ur ppl's name by claimin ignorant.
Wen Biafra go, ur eye wil open in Nig.
My friend shove ur Dead Biafra whwere trhe sun dont shine 4 all we care, gerrit into ur tick skull we no want join unu, marriage na by force?Igbos should form and keep their agenda 2 demselves

1 Like

Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
erico2k2:
My friend shove ur Dead Biafra whwere trhe sun dont shine 4 all we care, gerrit into ur tick skull we no want join unu, marriage na by force?Igbos should form and keep their agenda 2 demselves

Hypocritical bigot, Igbos have sounded it loud and clear that you're not needed in IPOB. 

How can an adult be forced into a union in this modern age of freedom of association?

Are you well at all? 

Stop creating unnecessary attention for yourselves and simply face North or OduaArewanistan republic where you're most needed as loyal, slavish subjects.

Leave IPOB out of your miseries!
Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by illiad: 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ikwerreboy:
wen radio niger delta said it, many of yu igbosfraud said d news was fake

Truckpusher, Ikwerreboy, what's that your other moniker?
Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by illiad: 12:45pm On Nov 09, 2015
femixville:
It seems they've never understand (Igbos). Though, nothing is bad about clamouring for their nation... It's their right.

But, do they understand what they are into?
Have they ever asked themselves questions about the leader they are looking upto to lead them out of what they termed as a DEN (NIGERIA).
Do you know where you Igbos are heading after this disintegration?
Do you sit down and analyze the nations that disintegrate recently where they are now and what is befalling them now?
Who are the Leaders to lead you there?
Are they not this same corrupt leaders produced in this 21st century?
Even if Kanu or so called will lead you guys... Won't he be like Mugabe, just because he fought for the freedom of his people, he rides them to keep ruling till death, and still Zimbabwe is one of the worst land on Earth per development and among others?
Has Kanu set out the master plan and the Constitution to guide the disintegrating nation?
What is the way forward for that region and many more, only if a wise person thinks deeply, such will understand.

It's terribly unfortunate for that region, and it's a region worths crying for, Why?!
Even, if let's analyze somethings,
If you check or go to that region God has blessed her with good things despite the long time wars they went through, yet! You can't compare their states in development with the North so to say...

When a child needs anything, he or she runs to the Father or mother and say what soever he or she needs, and the needs will be met.
Nigeria is a big state, if the region lacks one thing or the other, mannerly and in wisdom you make known your request at the central i. e the Federal government.
That's why we have representatives, but if they are corrupt, whats the hope... The Federal government do the best but, the grassroots suffer it.

Let's ask ourselves the question ;
What is next!?
What will be the result?
What will be, after and after all..?

Nobody can fight the government and win especially a government supported by the world powers....
The world is looking for our downfall as a Nation,
How should we cope with that, should we play to their tune and fall or ignore it and be strong.

Even God has a plan through Moses when leading the Israelites out of Egyt.. But, what the plan.

God bless one Nigeria!!!!

I am Igbo, and wouldn't contemplate sacrificing my life for Biafra to come once am certain we are more prepared than our fathers were in 1967.

But that is owing only to the fact that Nigeria refused to restructure into a fiscal federalism which would offer all citizens equal opportunities.
Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by mindtricks: 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
oluspencer:
Why will a true son of ijaw or urhobo will be happy to what this greedy igbo has done and still want to be under them?.......

We all know that Warri is the capital of delta but we are all aware of how Mariam babagida influnenced it.

We all know that rivers is our land and how those greedy self centered ekwere people want and only want 2 dominate us... 1) Odilli, 2) ameachi and Wike

We saw how patience and his igbo brother manipulated jonathan. That even jonathan said he didn't do anything for Rivers.

Biafra is for the East and not for us Odilli has said it all we know how the Ekwere and igbo collided with jonathan to jail ibori. And same fate await Alison too

All symptoms of a disunited country. If Nigeria was making progress along the line of true Federalism I doubt all these issues will come up, including Biafra again. Let us be wise. Our leaders are the problem.
Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by khalids: 12:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hello Pips, Ever since Linda Ikeji showed us the benefits of her blogging, everyone I know now wants to open a blog.
Na wa for people with copy and paste mentality.

Anyways this fellow in my office open his own "Block" (this is no error or typo) grin.
I don tell the guy make him learn to spell first before opening any blog.

Anyways see the blog link below feel free to bash him or encourage him (all na traffic)

http://davisonplat..com.ng/

You might also get some good sports prediction for all you sports betting lovers. Note, me don loose over 3k on this bros prediction ooo cry
Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by BTT(m): 12:59pm On Nov 09, 2015
There is no compulsion in marriage.

'Biafra' and her contemporary proponents should put ink to paper. There should be clear definitions of her boundaries, it's proposed leadership and government (certainly, I doubt sincerely that most Biafra agitators want a leader who talks like Nnamdi Kanu)...

I think there is more paperwork to be done if indeed this is the common front of all Igbo Nigerians. Things must NOT generate to taking up arms. Neither party wants this.

It also is imperative to gauge the deposition of the current elites who are beneficiaries of status quo. Their earnest position about the Biafra idea must be known and must be encouraged to be made open.

Biafra Republic is possible but this current approach flogging our sights certainly doesn't look like it.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by Macelliot(m): 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
oluspencer:

Sincerely, You are really Confused...

Cc: Hopeathand

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by HopeAtHand: 1:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
oluspencer:

See this eediot..if Rivers is your land, come and take it..if you like sit in Ekiti and be making noise.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hey guys am a deltan by birth. Chief omonefe ibori was once our governor and he did well. He's an urhobo/itsekiri man. He isn't Igbo neither is he related to Igbo. He did well as a governor but couldn't follow the inner caucus of pdp lipsrsealed
Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by macof(m): 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
Well I don't see why pro-Biafra agitators should use his photos. Is this a ploy to get Urhobo support?

But did Ibori just say Nigeria has been in peace for the last 45 years? He doesn't know of Boko haram, fulani herdsmen
Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by GoodMuyis(m): 2:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
IlekeHD:
Igbos won't like this? This is the thief Igbos want released. LWKMD grin

Pls mind you, dont call him thief, call him Barabbas - na Joke 000
Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by NellyGhenghen(m): 2:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
I pity IBos shouting Biafra when we don't even like each other. I wonder how we will co exist. They really don't know what they are about to get themselves into. I'm IBO but above all I'm Nigerian and I believe in a united truly federal Nigeria. And if Godforbid the Biafra country happens I'm holding on to my Nigerian Nationality. Biafra is going to be the biggest mistake ndigbo will ever make. It can't even work cos the south south aren't joining you guys. Most of you will still end up running back to Nigeria. Be careful what you wish for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by mart2k(m): 2:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
Igbos dnt v sense at all
Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by macof(m): 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
Laid2001:
Dear biafrans I support ur struggle 100% but my problem is ur approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and i can assure u its going to work out successfully. if u can unite and follow the following steps then i can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in advance.
STEP 1
withdraw all ur services from Nigeria and render the Nigerians as u are the backbone of the country
STEP 2
Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office holders e.g Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C
STEP 3
STEP 4
Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. u re very industrious people u will be better off without it
STEP 5
Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea port so that Nigeria will crumble without ur Tax
STEP 6
Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to relocate to home untill this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to come back as expatriate
STEP 7
Lock up all ur shops in idumota, Alaba international, Kano main market, and every other market even in the remote villages accross the country.
STEP 8
Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge stop all Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in Aba.
STEP 9
STEP 10
This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south Sudan. Finally, make sure u dont fight it with weapons.
Igbo kwenu!!! hee!

Are u sure igbos are ready for this? This is hard work and risky deal you suggesting here

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by abduljabbar4(m): 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
Mutuwa:
cheesy

From Ekpa Faith Pauline....

STEP 1

STEP 2

STEP 3

STEP 4

STEP 5

STEP 6

STEP 7

STEP 8

STEP 9

STEP 10
Igbo kwenu!!! hee! .

Hahahaha. This is what they can never do

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by princejayboss: 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
oluspencer:

Sometimes father's should tell their kids the truth.... Your father really have messed your supposed true knowledge.... Shame

1 Like

Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by Dinocarex(m): 7:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
xtrorse:

Try use your head; when has seeking self-determination become a crime?

Why should you and your hateful generation kill peaceful IPOB demonstrators?

Why are you not concerned about the hate messages being preached in the mosques and the unconscionable, cold-hearted waste of human lives and reckless destruction of means of livelihoods being perpetrated in the North for decades now?

Can you show any evidence of how you and your elites ever countered Radio Chanji and Radio Kudirat despite their highly inciting messages?

Why are you not worried about the marauding Fulani herdsmen and the Boko Haram onslaught in the North?

Why do hypocritical bigots like you feign ignorance of the fact that Christian minorities in the North are being relegated to the background and are systematically being wiped out of existence by Jihadists?

Channel your negative energies towards consolidating your OduaArewanistan republic.

This is the First time I will go back and forth with someone over any issue on Nairaland. You twisted my simple advice and carved into all intelligent talk but with a tribal sentiment at the end.
There is Instability in the North caused by BH
The Fulanis are ravaging the West
Oil spillage in the South South
And now the East....

There are million ways of getting an independent Nation but causing war on host country ain't one.
Scotland wanted out from U.K last 2 years... They went through referendum. Catallian want out from Spain but they still have respect for host nation through referendum.

Go through the referendum that's all I preach.
That's why I will keep advising the IPOB members again and again. Go through the proper way and see your dream land. The land of the rising sun Biafra come to reality.

God bless Nigeria
Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by Dinocarex(m): 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
BTT:
There is no compulsion in marriage.

'Biafra' and her contemporary proponents should put ink to paper. There should be clear definitions of her boundaries, it's proposed leadership and government (certainly, I doubt sincerely that most Biafra agitators want a leader who talks like Nnamdi Kanu)...

I think there is more paperwork to be done if indeed this is the common front of all Igbo Nigerians. Things must NOT generate to taking up arms. Neither party wants this.

It also is imperative to gauge the deposition of the current elites who are beneficiaries of status quo. Their earnest position about the Biafra idea must be known and must be encouraged to be made open.

Biafra Republic is possible but this current approach flogging our sights certainly doesn't look like it.
The same thing I have been saying. Go through referendum and let Biafra be a reality. Not through War looms and chants.
Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
Dinocarex:

This is the First time I will go back and forth with someone over any issue on Nairaland. You twisted my simple advice and carved into all intelligent talk but with a tribal sentiment at the end.
There is Instability in the North caused by BH
The Fulanis are ravaging the West
Oil spillage in the South South
And now the East....

There are million ways of getting an independent Nation but causing war on host country ain't one.
Scotland wanted out from U.K last 2 years... They went through referendum. Catallian want out from Spain but they still have respect for host nation through referendum.

Go through the referendum that's all I preach.
That's why I will keep advising the IPOB members again and again. Go through the proper way and see your dream land. The land of the rising sun Biafra come to reality.

God bless Nigeria

Seeking self-determination is no crime though you maybe embittered at the mere mention of Biaf...

But why should you and your hateful generation kill peaceful IPOB demonstrators?

Do well to channel your negative energies towards consolidating your OduaArewanistan republic.
Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by ARIZONA123(m): 7:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
NellyGhenghen:
I pity IBos shouting Biafra when we don't even like each other. I wonder how we will co exist. They really don't know what they are about to get themselves into. I'm IBO but above all I'm Nigerian and I believe in a united truly federal Nigeria. And if Godforbid the Biafra country happens I'm holding on to my Nigerian Nationality. Biafra is going to be the biggest mistake ndigbo will ever make. It can't even work cos the south south aren't joining you guys. Most of you will still end up running back to Nigeria. Be careful what you wish for.
. You are IBO but not IGBO. Yorubastardt conehead
Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by vamsexy: 7:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
AKUNWATA1:
" I HAVE COME TO SEE THAT, IN A DANGEROUS AND LARGELY HOSTILE WORLD, IT IS ESSENTIAL TO JEWS (BIAFRANS) TO HAVE SOME COUNTRY WHICH IS THEIRS, SOME RELIGION WHERE THEY ARE NOT SUSPECTED ALIENS, SOME STATE WHICH EMBODIES WHAT IS DISTINCTIVE TO THEIR CULTURE" ===BERTRAND ARTHUR WILLIAMS RUSSELL

THIS ZOO IS GRADUALLY COMING TO AN END

Then why tryin so hard to take others who don't want and will neva be part of biafra...you hv five state just breakaway and go....Nigeria and Nigerians d great zoo don't need dis human most stupid and foolish tribe on earth...IGBOS are jus devilish...hate is in der heart and all of dem will die of BP...five state cut and go period..stp adding us to ur stupid evil thinking ooo....imo,abia,enugu,ebonyi and anambra...dats is ur biafra nation only....stupid idiotic racist fools.
Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
vamsexy:

Then why tryin so hard to take others who don't want and will neva be part of biafra...you hv five state just breakaway and go....Nigeria and Nigerians d great zoo don't need dis human most stupid and foolish tribe on earth...IGBOS are jus devilish...hate is in der heart and all of dem will die of BP...five state cut and go period..stp adding us to ur stupid evil thinking ooo....imo,abia,enugu,ebonyi and anambra...dats is ur biafra nation only....stupid idiotic racist fools.
YOU ARE AN HEDIOT. DONT EVER QUOTE ME AGAIN. SLAVE
Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by gigabyte13: 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
James lbori is a yoloba man, a fulani slave period. Since he as decided to speak against the biafratsssssss.
Re: James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra by vamsexy: 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
AKUNWATA1:
YOU ARE AN HEDIOT. DONT EVER QUOTE ME AGAIN. SLAVE
Igbo goat,...who u be wen I nor go quote u wen u dey talk wif ur quack dog face....see dis slave o,4my country again na dis homo dogface pig ass dey talk to...foolish igbo cow...sufferhead...Ooodeh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr / Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency / These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.