Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... (97429 Views)

'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy / She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed / Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by bayocanny: 7:10am On Nov 10, 2015
YourMain:
Lol it's actually so cringe
Where have u been? Your cell phone aint roaming anymore

1 Like

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Dejizeal(m): 7:14am On Nov 10, 2015
Nasi dem dey do[color=#990000][/color]
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by vickylala239: 7:16am On Nov 10, 2015
vRendoh:

grin grin grin
Face Book is now the advert medium for Girls.Downloading edited false photos and posting video of how sexy they are. Prostuu legalize! The Black Girl has nothing to show the world but yansh-yansh-yansh, edited photos, makeups strictly for FB. Why are we so empty! A phone with high mp lenses and enough memory is all it takes to join the trade. We can do better. Lets encourage our girls to turn new leaf else the future of the black man is i no fit talk.

Wich new leaf,when guys will be giving them 5000likes And comments Like Neva before.

Guys are the reason girls post does pics.
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Kingsley1000(m): 7:19am On Nov 10, 2015
harsysky:

Take awaY likes from Facebook, some girls will die outta insecurity, even the married ones do same. They cud even be saying " abeg, make this wedding end quick make I go upload" imagine!

If you wana truely know how angry and insecure a girl can be , ask them how they feel when no single person likes their uploaded pix.
...........thats so true
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by KelvinKelt(m): 7:20am On Nov 10, 2015
IndianaJay:
We have heard you although no need to open thread because of this.
It's very necessary. All these rubbish portrays a picture of men loosing their self value, pride, dignity, prestige, etc. Men are suppose to be respected but cos of de little thing between women legs, the reverse is de case. Beliv it, its so shameful. This's de main reason ladies doesn't see men as anything again. Ladies now view men as worthless, while they see their selves as goddess. What a shame!
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Kingsley1000(m): 7:20am On Nov 10, 2015
craziebone:
Op, nothing wrong with it. It only shows you appreciate the lady enough. It also shows you are new to the dating game; that you are young and have not be rejected too many times. We all did it at one point in time or the other, mainly when we were younger and haven't been rejected many times or at all. At that time, you have this mushy-mushy feeling about women, romance, love and sex.

Like i said, we all did it at a point. Not wrong!
i didn't do that bro.....girls like witty and cocky dudes
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 10, 2015
lillboy boy!what have you done?
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by frakdon(m): 7:24am On Nov 10, 2015
harsysky:

Take awaY likes from Facebook, some girls will die outta insecurity, even the married ones do same. They cud even be saying " abeg, make this wedding end quick make I go upload" imagine!

If you wana truely know how angry and insecure a girl can be , ask them how they feel when no single person likes their uploaded pix.
guy, the painful part to me, is the lady I take in high esteem, still strives in men, hailing her fine face, I expected no show off, from her of all people......yes, the first time I asked her why,all the pictures, see as she spark like wild fire, naïve, insecure, silly and childish...
Some of us, sef dey fall our hand..
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by frakdon(m): 7:25am On Nov 10, 2015
deramarks:
Tell them oo dey are d reason y I dilited my facebook
100000000 likes for you, if you truly did that?
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Goridoe(m): 7:27am On Nov 10, 2015
[quote author=kasysleek post=39861337][/quote]

[size=16pt] grin, ani make Obama himself accept request na "washere baba" ago put deir, thats even if i fill like dropping any comment sef.. and if hin no like that, make hin unfriend back.. Baba God created everybody in His own image.. no be human ago relent on. ogbeni ah, that guy whey say "WE ALL did it at a point" still dey make me laff ni sha.. orisirisi.. "thanks fr ur acceptance, God bless u and ur household, anything you seek you shall find... any weapon fashioned against you shall not prosper, make every evil obstacles towards you and ur household get diverted"... POO POO POO BUSTED RASTA undecided undecided undecided undecided[/size]
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Kingsley1000(m): 7:27am On Nov 10, 2015
ruggedtimi:
what about girls after acceptin ur request nd u msg dem...dey strt askng "how did u get my facebk contact", "pls i dnt knw u who re u"
thats what we 're talking about ......don't belittle yourself anticipating dating a buddy u met online
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Goridoe(m): 7:28am On Nov 10, 2015
Goridoe:

[size=16pt] grin, ani make Obama himself accept request na "washere baba" ago put deir, thats even if i fill like dropping any comment sef.. and if hin no like that, make hin unfriend back.. Baba God created everybody in His own image.. no be human ago relent on. ogbeni ah, that guy whey say "WE ALL did it at a point" still dey make me laff ni sha.. orisirisi.. "thanks fr ur acceptance, God bless u and ur household, anything you seek you shall find... any weapon fashioned against you shall not prosper, make every evil obstacles towards you and ur household get diverted"... POO POO POO BUSTED RASTA undecided undecided undecided undecided[/size]

[size=16pt]lol FEEL... [/size]
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by frakdon(m): 7:28am On Nov 10, 2015
Speechless3:

chai u don talk am finish o embarassed They will continue to upload as long as some oponus continue to dash them like.
yeah, well. Some guys sef.....
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Kingsley1000(m): 7:31am On Nov 10, 2015
vickylala239:

The problem is that guys r very desperate. They cn say anything jst to get attention n get BTW legs.

A guy who is financially strong cnt do dis,he will knw doing this is falling hands,Bt does poor guy will Evn worship girl for accepting.

This same set of guys will Neva comment negative thing on the girl's post,Cuz of fear of being blockd.

This same Ppl will Like And comment on what Eva the girl post.

If the girl is ugly they will say She is cute,before you knw he will pick fight with a guy who say sumtin Lik dis,this ur dress is too big for You.

This is vry common to poor guys n studnts.
.....not only peculiar to students and broke dudes .......MAJORITY OF NLER GUYS ARE GUILTY OF THIS
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by frakdon(m): 7:32am On Nov 10, 2015
menxer:

Facebook is mostly about ego romancing, at lest from the Naija side.
Do they have the kind of arguments/discussions we do on here, because i rarely check what is happening there again? grin
argue wetin..... That place is for dull brains, dummies and insecured elements, who don't like been told the truth.....

1 Like

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Gidi3020(m): 7:33am On Nov 10, 2015
frakdon:
you are a female? I think I have a question, for you, please what is the essence of a lady having 3,000 pictures on Facebook?

A lady wakes up in the morning, take her bath, apply makeup, snap and post on her wall, so guys would call her, my queen, my love, you are beautiful, sexy, beta pikin, I love you, marry me, please what do you ladies drive in such things? Is that some of you are so dull, naïve, and insecure?
the most painful part of it is that theey will post over 30 pictures at the same time with same attire, same posing style.....wasting mb for nothing. Cause some usless guys contributes in getting mb for them #naija girls receive sense I pray. Amen
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by bashydemy(m): 7:34am On Nov 10, 2015
Why writing on her wall, do I really need that when be say na tit for tat abi and if she no accept someone else will.
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by jackpot(f): 7:35am On Nov 10, 2015
Durenttt:
Have heard dis up to 5times on nairaland.

* poos on thread, Jumps out of thread*
your name confuses me. Anytime I look at it, I think I am seeing Durex wink lipsrsealed
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by frakdon(m): 7:37am On Nov 10, 2015
AdEsANNi1:

Maybe because we have though gals here in 9ja
tough wetin? Outside 9ja, ladies rule the world, but what we have, heaven have mercy
It should be more like, attention seeking girls...
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by tunnyflow(m): 7:39am On Nov 10, 2015
YourMain:
Lol it's actually so cringe

Like seriously
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by tunnyflow(m): 7:40am On Nov 10, 2015
IndianaJay:

Ode.....I'm female angry

How was he suppose to know na miss...
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Eberex(m): 7:41am On Nov 10, 2015
undecided

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Kingsley1000(m): 7:42am On Nov 10, 2015
Gidi3020:
the most painful part of it is that theey will post over 30 pictures at the same time with same attire, same posing style.....wasting mb for nothing. Cause some usless guys contributes in getting mb for them #naija girls receive sense I pray. Amen
do guys still buy mb for girls these days

maybe i will disguise myself to a girl grin
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by BobUg28(m): 7:42am On Nov 10, 2015
Kingsley1000:
P U S $ Y NIGGAS ON RAMPAGE,just in a quest to f u'c k the babe grin
via facebook? Haba bloke! I don't think so.
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 10, 2015
Who cares
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by frakdon(m): 7:45am On Nov 10, 2015
vRendoh:

grin grin grin
Face Book is now the advert medium for Girls.Downloading edited false photos and posting video of how sexy they are. Prostuu legalize! The Black Girl has nothing to show the world but yansh-yansh-yansh, edited photos, makeups strictly for FB. Why are we so empty! A phone with high mp lenses and enough memory is all it takes to join the trade. We can do better. Lets encourage our girls to turn new leaf else the future of the black man is i no fit talk.
encourage, our girls you say, try saying a word, then you are forever their enemy number 1, makeup, and looking for unnecessary attention, is why they are in this our Nigerian world, no impact on lives..na chop, sh!t, sleep, wake up, fvck, and do Amebo......

1 Like

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by deramarks(f): 7:46am On Nov 10, 2015
frakdon:
100000000 likes for you, if you truly did that?
I did was scared I'd b furstrated about em. I did it
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 7:48am On Nov 10, 2015
wetin concern people
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by BobUg28(m): 7:51am On Nov 10, 2015
This is serious! Just for accepting friend request? Nay! It's uncalled for. I can't subscribe to that.
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by harsysky(m): 7:57am On Nov 10, 2015
Speechless3:

chai u don talk am finish o embarassed They will continue to upload as long as some oponus continue to dash them like.

This coming from a girl? I think you've gained my whole-hearted respect.
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Koolking(m): 7:57am On Nov 10, 2015
IndianaJay:
We have heard you although no need to open thread because of this.

By their comments, you shall know them. Thanks for the ((acceptabilitiveness))
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by frakdon(m): 7:58am On Nov 10, 2015
deramarks:
I did was scared I'd b furstrated about em. I did it
hmmm! Some of us, can frustrate the hell, outta the sensible ladies around but the ladies here needs to up their games, and forget about picture this, picture that ,makeup and looking for unnecessary attentions.
They can be the head of a world.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.