Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... (97395 Views)

'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy / She Made Me A Laughing Stock Today..... Am So Ashamed / Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Stycon(m): 2:37am On Nov 10, 2015
Yeah! It's funny, laughable and can be disgusting undecided

Although, it's not just a guy-lady gesture; guys too do get such comments from other guys. I think some do it in the "spirit of courtesy and appreciation" smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by mazi85(m): 2:53am On Nov 10, 2015
IndianaJay:

Ode.....I'm female angry
olodo female or transgendered..any1 u be! Same applies 2 girls also!its so annoying,i get dt sh!t also tongue

1 Like

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by bayogbite(m): 3:06am On Nov 10, 2015
Thnks for accepting my request... are u sayin is grammatically wrong or what?

1 Like

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by johnsonjosbles(m): 3:16am On Nov 10, 2015
IndianaJay:
We have heard you although no need to open thread because of this.
this is one of them.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by scarr: 3:19am On Nov 10, 2015
Yea yea we all hate it too but those this have to hit fp every month?

1 Like

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by ManTiger(m): 3:26am On Nov 10, 2015
liljboy:
I'm so ashamed of guys who go to a girl's Facebook wall to thank her for accepting their request. Please stop doing that! For the love of gala and la casera stop it!

The worst part is you don't even say it correctly... you'll visit a girl's wall to see posts like,

#"Thanks for acceptment..." "Thanks for the
acception..."
#"Thanks for the acceptation..."
#"Thank you for acceptizing my request..."
#"Thanks for being acceptive..."

I even saw one recently, it goes like, "Thanks for accepting my request. May God bless you and your family, anything you seek you shall find... any weapon fashioned against you shall not prosper... every evil obstacle will be diverted IJN... AMEN!!!"

This whole prayer for an ordinary request?

KAI! ADVICE NO BE CURSE.... GUYS LEARN
KWANU!!!
They won't listen.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by herrdeustch: 3:27am On Nov 10, 2015
YourMain:
Lol it's actually so cringe
undecided
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Psylas(m): 3:34am On Nov 10, 2015
IndianaJay:
We have heard you although no need to open thread because of this.
this is very serious issue o
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Nobody: 3:46am On Nov 10, 2015
Lol..some guys are funny and can do anything to get a girl's attention...Pathetic if you ask me..

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Nobody: 3:48am On Nov 10, 2015
Psylas:
this is very serious issue o
Lol@serious issue o
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by kehindetayo(m): 3:49am On Nov 10, 2015
na onli Ibo fit sound dat way....

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Nobody: 3:53am On Nov 10, 2015
I'm also ashamed of guys who copy and paste too much...I'm referring to the Op.
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Youngk(m): 4:10am On Nov 10, 2015
"thanks for the acceptance" is she an university that ACCEPT candidate for addmission? nawooo

3 Likes

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by MathsChic(f): 4:10am On Nov 10, 2015
It really is silly, but it's a Nigerian guy thing. And methinks it's a sign of low self-esteem.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by LORDDICE(m): 4:29am On Nov 10, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Una nor go kill posin o! grin

Thank you for your "acceptability"! cheesy
Your "acceptology" means the world to me!

Acceptancy nko? grin

Your "acceptometer" has a high approval rating from me o!!!!! cheesy

All this grammar to phock toto? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

this nigga made me laugh! rotf
grin. gringrin grin
grin. grin grin. grin
grin. grin. grin. grin
gringringringrin gringrin. gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by popweezy(m): 4:30am On Nov 10, 2015
I would never do that even if it happens to be obama's daughter/nickiminaj

1 Like

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by babafirst(m): 4:32am On Nov 10, 2015
IndianaJay:

Ode.....I'm female angry
Some ladies dey thank men too.
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by bluecircle470: 4:32am On Nov 10, 2015
It sucks and irritates when i see something of such
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by babafirst(m): 4:43am On Nov 10, 2015
bayogbite:
Thnks for accepting my request... are u sayin is grammatically wrong or what?
Lol.We don catch you,so you dey among.Meanwhile it's not the grammar, it's the slavishly desperate motive behind it.Na those kain ones babes dey chop their money online.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by LORDDICE(m): 4:47am On Nov 10, 2015
babafirst:
Lol.We don catch you,so you dey among.Meanwhile it's not the grammar, it's the slavishly desperate motive behind it.Na those kain ones babes dey chop their money online.

I am suspecting dat d niqqa u quoted has been friend zoned by 1 b-itch grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Nobody: 4:48am On Nov 10, 2015
liljboy:
as you don read finish..... swerve
He's right actually, your reply to him happens to be amateur too >:
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by timilehing(m): 5:07am On Nov 10, 2015
Crap
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by LORDDICE(m): 5:11am On Nov 10, 2015
LORDDICE:

I am suspecting dat d niqqa u quoted has been friend zoned by 1 b-itch grin

timilehing:
Crap

Bros my instincts are making me to suspect u. grin
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Tjpromise(m): 5:12am On Nov 10, 2015
Have seen this post, more than once now and i don't think it will help stop this nigghurs from doing that. So just tell them 'u r welcome' if it persists.
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by LORDDICE(m): 5:12am On Nov 10, 2015
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by emog17(m): 5:13am On Nov 10, 2015
Op, do you mean this? grin

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by LORDDICE(m): 5:16am On Nov 10, 2015
emog17:
Badt guy _grin grin

grin
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by LORDDICE(m): 5:16am On Nov 10, 2015
emog17:
Badt guy _grin grin

grin
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by emog17(m): 5:22am On Nov 10, 2015
LORDDICE:

Badt guy
_grin grin

grin
seriously,some guys dey f*ckup bigtime!
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by hollowpot15684(m): 5:24am On Nov 10, 2015
Especially guys from my area ibadan
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Lasveg(m): 5:24am On Nov 10, 2015
Nkechi thanks for accepting my friend request i really appreciate.
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by miqos02(m): 5:25am On Nov 10, 2015
hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend / Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.