Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. (55280 Views)

Open Letter To Second Class And Third Class Graduates / Can A Third Class Degree Holder Get A Job??? / A Third-class Graduate Now Turning Down Job Offers From Multinationals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. by samuel2605: 7:48am On Nov 11, 2015
@baminasri

I think you may follow my path. I graduated ten years ago with a grade of Distinction from one of the highly rated Polytechnics in Nigeria. I didn't rest on my oars, I joined a University for a Degree because of the numerous discrimination I suffered from employers of labour. I graduated with First Class in no time. Remember for you to make Distinction, you are not only brilliant but also intelligent. I didn't read my eyes out the way I did while in the Polytechnic. I proceeded for my Masters in the same University. I eventually landed my dreamed job.

I confirm to you authoritatively that there are hundreds of HND holders in Shell and Chevron, earning the same pay as their BSc counterparts. You may be better intellectually and more productive than many BSc holders. But what do you do when employers of labour say you do not meet their requisite qualifications?

I advise you to respond to the stimulus in your environment. Go and do the needful. All the best

Re: Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. by Baboo13(m): 7:59am On Nov 11, 2015
Mekzmoney:
Oga, me too ooh..... cheesy
I wasted my time, wasted d money I used to buy d time at d cafe, wasted my energy, in fact, wasted almost a whole day cos of bad netwrk at d CAFE sad
Baba God pass them.

As in after all the information we entered

It is well, better things are coming ahead

Re: Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. by ogawisdom(m): 8:42am On Nov 11, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
Wack english! B.sc boy receive sense!

I am really sorry for u guys BC u r all limited by dt hnd nonsense undecided

We bsc holders r ur lecturers deal with dt grin hnd is jst a common n useless diploma for frustrated ppl.

If u r reading and in poly pls for ur own good finish nd and use it to secure direct entry admission to uni BC u will surely regret ur hnd except u want to do entrepreneurship, be warned
Re: Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. by LuckyLadolce(m): 8:53am On Nov 11, 2015
ogawisdom:

We bsc holders r ur lecturers deal with dt grin hnd is jst a common n useless diploma for frustrated ppl.
If you're just fortunate to meet me one on one, your life will never remain this miserable. Alas you're already on the loose.. check online for yabaleft helpline. May God go with you and deliver you from your cray cray.
Re: Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 11, 2015
satowind:
But is true nah

Any way take heart and stop wailing
Lol!
This ÍMBECILE is back with his picture
Re: Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 11, 2015
bhmw:
please, start thinking of your purpose on earth and what you can do to change your immediate environment for the better. Stop thinking certificate...creative people change the world, not certificates. My opinion though.
thanks for your word of advice.

Re: Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. by wolesmile(m): 9:08am On Nov 11, 2015
WailingWailer00:

I know a handful of Bsc holders who feed Hnd holders sad

Just a handful?? Wow!!
Re: Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. by wolesmile(m): 9:11am On Nov 11, 2015
bishoppapi:

How did you know? Show us evidences and statistics of this your research work.

What research? Did I tell you it's based on research? I said "I KNOW," not "I DID RESEARCH." Is it not obvious everywhere around us? What institution did you even attend? Na wa o!!
Re: Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. by rugggedest(m): 10:08am On Nov 11, 2015
ogawisdom:

If u r reading and in poly pls for ur own good finish nd and use it to secure direct entry admission to uni BC u will surely regret ur hnd except u want to do entrepreneurship, be warned

Ogawisdom you are a Lizard Sir... You are not wise at all....
Re: Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. by ogawisdom(m): 10:25am On Nov 11, 2015
rugggedest:

Ogawisdom you are a Lizard Sir... You are not wise at all....

Sorry to hurt u sir angry but u kw d truth always hurts undecided
Go n start ur bsc immediately or regret for life
Re: Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. by adesbreath: 10:29am On Nov 11, 2015
dipopooo:

Ode! I can never stand whre u stand bcoz our levels ar nt d same ok?

Shuu...
Re: Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. by ogawisdom(m): 10:34am On Nov 11, 2015
samuel2605:
@baminasri

I think you may follow my path. I graduated ten years ago with a grade of Distinction from one of the highly rated Polytechnics in Nigeria. I didn't rest on my oars, I joined a University for a Degree because of the numerous discrimination I suffered from employers of labour. I graduated with First Class in no time. Remember for you to make Distinction, you are not only brilliant but also intelligent. I didn't read my eyes out the way I did while in the Polytechnic. I proceeded for my Masters in the same University. I eventually landed my dreamed job.

I confirm to you authoritatively that there are hundreds of HND holders in Shell and Chevron, earning the same pay as their BSc counterparts. You may be better intellectually and more productive than many BSc holders. But what do you do when employers of labour say you do not meet their requisite qualifications?

I advise you to respond to the stimulus in your environment. Go and do the needful. All the best

All hnd holders shld receive sense like this poster n do d needful n stop licking their wounds

Poster u made first class in uni hmmm dts nice but na who we go ask lol dnt mind me
Re: Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. by owosam1984: 11:39am On Nov 11, 2015
Well, HND is a waste of time to those who think so. But what i will encourage all is that nothing as far as education is concern in Nigeria is a waste. stop looking for all this embarrassing jobs, if you are not employ then mploy yourself. Nigeria is one of the best country that pave way for survival. Businesses are all here and there that one can do without anybody disturbing you on tax payment. Please think and allow god to direct your path. SHALLOM[/b]
Re: Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. by eddieo(m): 11:55am On Nov 11, 2015
Its obvious you never attended any university and just ranting about what you don't understand. Ill ask you four questions.
1. In Yabatech, were you lectured by HND holders or BSc. holders.
2. How many HND holders have YABATECH employed as lecturers?
3. If you were lectured by BSc. holders in the polytechnic, where did those BSc holders learn the practical based courses they thought you in YABATECH?
4. As at present, how many machines or equipment are currently functional in the polytechnics to give poly graduates rigorous experience practically?.
Very soon you ll tell me Nigeria is advanced than America or the Europe you are claiming to have studied at is..
Stop misguiding HND holders..its better you advise them to take conversion courses than massaging their ego.
i have HND holders in my family and they have done the needfull after telling themselves the truth.
50pseamer:
For those that are Bad mouthing Polytechnics here it only shows the your level of close mindedness and inability to look at issues in a more objective manner, speaking as a First class Honours Bachelor of Engineering Degree holder from europe, who also had an HND from Yabatech,
If you all think Nigeria will go forward by badmouthing our HND graduates you are only decieving your self and only a foolish Government will say HND Is middle level manpower. Please those that are intellectual here , if ND already qualifies you to be a technician , and a technician is already on the middle level cadre , why should HND still be middle level? in the UK HND is acquired in just 2 years in Nigeria 5 years and we are supposed to have inherited it from England who have moved on long ago and left bitterness and backwardness behind.
why do HND in engineering students have to study control systems , Advanced Calculus , Advanced Circuit theory in the case of Electrical Engineering, when these are mostly design tilted courses that are needed at the level of an Engineer, and someone will say they are technicians.
Most of the people parading themselves here as UNI graduate claiming they are superior and they have professors in their mostly quack Universities can not point to one single ground breaking research they have made, whereas Universities are made for research, when i was at yabatech ND students were helping some of these people solve their assignments. If you have not been to a polythecnic please watch your utterances, at least as someone who is at a masters level and have studied in different countries by the grace of God, I have seen that there is very little difference in the two titles , and the major difference is that they serve different purposes, they should be equivalent and made equal, if an institution in America evaluated the course content of HND in Electrical Engineering from The Polythecnic Ibadan and adjudged it to be equivalent to a bachelors degree, it only shows the useless attitude of the Nigerian Government and some Uni graduate who would rather talk than do research and get facts , compare course content, compare practical depth and evaluate the value of extra practical rigour and what its equivalence is in terms of theoretical knowledge. are you telling me that Nigeria as a country or your University professors are better than America or even its Educational establishment, what major contribution has Nigeria and our theory Bachelor holders made to the science world? please mention any serious invention and i will take you more seriously.In countries like Germany their sort of Polythecnic is equal to thier University and by law discrimination is not allowed , is Nigeria any better than Germany or England? that did the same. all you guys know is hating , badmouting and pulling others down, even though we have nothing to show for the stupid policies. The fact is that to be theoretically competent you dont need a professor you can pick any book and if you have a brain and patience you will understand. to carry out research you can follow generally laid down guidelines and do so without a proffessor, but having some depth of theory and a mastery of applied Technology and practice in Nigeria can almost only be found in the polythecnics in Nigeria. Keep supporting a nonsense and hope for technological advancement, as for me i know that a million Engineers from the University without our Technological partners and colleages will get nothing serious done, in the case of Engineering we are a family, and the earlier equal status is Given to HND and BSC in engineering the better, because when we discourage people from getting the ND because of fear of HND and we end up having little or no technicians in the future , tell me where you will find the work force that will drive industry repair our machines and build our power stations , placing a peg and useless impediments in the way of people is never a way forward . those that talk about entry requirements, how about the predegree program done at the Universities in nigeria for students not meeting basic requirements , does that not show that that is not a yardstick for discrimination , because the poly students stay longer to conpensate for this in the case of some other courses apart from engineering where more practical rigour coupled with advanced courses should have compensated for this , in most cases the poly students have more than the required credits , in my case i had credit and above in all courses from my first sitting for SSCE at the end of my secondary school, had admission to study computer science at Lasu but chose yabatech,and i dont regret it i only regret the ignorance of my beloved country and i pity our future.
Re: Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. by catalan15(m): 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
[quote author=fratermathy post=39874582]This is getting too old and stale.

While I do not support totally embarrassing HND graduates and denying them of promotions, appointments and a chance to make a successful career, it should be noted that HND and B.Sc/B.A/B.Agric/B.Tech/LL.B/B.Fisheries/MBBS/DVM are different and the dichotomy must be emphasised.
HND is a technical diploma. It is technically not even a Degree but a National Diploma. B.Sc and its other appellations are the recognised standard for academic, theoretical and career based jobs and appointments. That is not to say HND cannot be used. It is just that HND is better off for handy middle-levelled and technical jobs/careers. The whole essence of HND is to make sure that there are middle-levelled skilled people in the society that can be called upon and relied on for their technical expertise. University graduates are seen as having done a theoretical study with much intellectual rigour and are, thus, deemed to.U Have spoken well...
Re: Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. by catalan15(m): 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
U Have spoken well....
Re: Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. by ehis05(m): 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
Mtheeeew..as if our universities are any beta,
Re: Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. by kaycexx(m): 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
I've gat OND and I dare not apply for HND

We thank God for FUTO.
Re: Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. by Skibofire(m): 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
Emasel:
Why would Shell do this?

There are some smart HND graduates, I've met a few.
"there are some smart HND graduates" What nonsense;Emphasis on SOME.so majority are retards huh? Oga u for kukuma no comment.
Re: Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. by Skibofire(m): 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
kaycexx:
I've gat OND and I dare not apply for HND

We thank God for FUTO. Bros u won run direct entry?
Re: Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. by Akexstinger(m): 1:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
I sorry for you guys... I am an HND holder in Industrial Safety Technology from Petroleum Training Institute. Could you imagine that I have written my second stage assessment test for this same recruitment and I am waiting for the interview stage by God's grace. first class is equivalent to your distinction, Second class upper is equivalent to your Upper credit. So please wise up to smart up.

Re: Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. by iknowwhoiam: 1:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
fratermathy:
This is getting too old and stale.

While I do not support totally embarrassing HND graduates and denying them of promotions, appointments and a chance to make a successful career, it should be noted that HND and B.Sc/B.A/B.Agric/B.Tech/LL.B/B.Fisheries/MBBS/DVM are different and the dichotomy must be emphasised.
HND is a technical diploma. It is technically not even a Degree but a National Diploma. B.Sc and its other appellations are the recognised standard for academic, theoretical and career based jobs and appointments. That is not to say HND cannot be used. It is just that HND is better off for handy middle-levelled and technical jobs/careers. The whole essence of HND is to make sure that there are middle-levelled skilled people in the society that can be called upon and relied on for their technical expertise. University graduates are seen as having done a theoretical study with much intellectual rigour and are, thus, deemed to have a high intellectual acuity for certain professions and careers. This must be known and not relegated. No matter how much sentiments come in and no matter how much we try to equate these certifications, the sacrosanct fact is that they are not the same. As long as one is a "Diploma" and another is a "Degree", they can NEVER be treated equal and same.

On the issue of Shell equating HND with Third Class, I have iterated in the previous paragraph that HND is not seen as an intellectually inclined degree but rather as a technically inclined diploma. Having a Distinction in HND only proves that you have an excellent technical expertise, perhaps even beyond that of University Degree holders. However, this does not translate into the fact that you are intellectually buoyant enough to stand a University First Class product. It doesn't add up. For one, our Nigerian Polytechnics operate a 4 points GPA system as opposed to the 5 Points used in our Nigerian varsities. Secondly, the units of courses taken in HND programmes are far lower, both individually and cumulatively, when compared with a University. Thirdly, the course contents in Polytechnics are peripheral and elementary as opposed to that of a University! Fourthly, the calibre of academic staff and their standing is much lower than that of a University. For one, a Polytechnic cannot have a Professorial Cadre! Polytechnics usually have substandard facilities and make-shift labs and instruments. All these come together to haunt the graduates of Nigerian Polytechnics!

The solution to all these bifurcations is easy. Polytechnics should be made to award a B.Tech rather than an "Ordinary" or "Higher" diploma. Polytechnic facilities should be overhauled and made to standards. The Professorial Cadre, alongside its competitive and cumbersome "floating" process, should be introduced to the Polytechnics. Polytechnics should employ the 5 or more Points GPA system and courses should be well developed, standard and carry higher units! In fact, the term "Polytechnic" should be hijacked from parlance and replaced with University of Technology or any other soothing appellation. We should always strive to follow the UK pattern in our technological pedagogical system.

Finally, on the issue of ostracization and stigmatization, I believe it is only Nigerian Legislative Bodies that can end this once and for all. As long as they are comfortable with it, nothing will change! Let's just stop flogging this issue and look forward to better things! This issue has been discussed, ignited and quenched severally since Nigerian employers' decisions to employ preferential treatments! It is time we either take drastic measures or simply let it go as we have always done.

#MyTake
Mr. Baminasri, I am sorry about your plight! Your best is yet to come. I'd advise you to get a PGD and possibly a Masters though.

CC:
Freemanan, Freeemanan, Goodboiy, Scholes0, LordAdam; What do you think? wink

This is trash, HND and BSc are not equal but equivalent (go figure). And that does not mean that BSc is superior to HND (go figure). Degree or Diploma is just name.
I have HND in computer science. And I bet you, am far – very far from any of you who glory in their BSc. I can sit any of you down and lecture you on any subject in computer science. This I have been doing right from my ND2.

And who the hell said that University graduates are more confident that polytechnic graduates. You must high on a very cheap drug.
I refused to do the so called PGD after going through the syllabus.

I have just completed my Master’s degree program in UK and before then I was given admission in US (University of Maryland) with the despicable HND.

Not only that, I was employed from Nigeria with the same despicable HND earning salary that will make you most of you collapse.
OP don’t mind those buffoons. Just invest in yourself, look outside the shores of Nigeria, they don’t really bother themselves with the dichotomy.

Re: Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. by Olaphysics(m): 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
Some comments here ehn...
Re: Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. by 50pseamer(m): 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
eddieo:
Its obvious you never attended any university and just ranting about what you don't understand. Ill ask you four questions.
3. If you were lectured by BSc. holders in the polytechnic, where did those BSc holders learn the practical based courses they thought you in YABATECH?
4. As at present, how many machines or equipment are currently functional in the polytechnics to give poly graduates rigorous experience practically?.
Very soon you ll tell me Nigeria is advanced than America or the Europe you are claiming to have studied at is..
Stop misguiding HND holders..its better you advise them to take conversion courses than massaging their ego.
i have HND holders in my family and they have done the needfull after telling themselves the truth.

My friend you just showed that you do not research matters properly, as an Alumni of yabatech, University of Sunderland , and the University of Paderborn, all Institutions with exceptional Academic records especially the last two,who have made ground breaking research and discouveries that your so called University are yet to replicate.
There are various lecturers in Yabatech that have HND, PGD(just because of closed minded policy makers that reflect your kind of view), Msc,and some of them also have Phd, while i was there our Dean Engr. Dr K B Osifala was a Phd Holder.Its easy yabatech has a website go there and inform yourself, also ask for the course content and outline of the Individual courses so that you can make more objective judgement, i can also remember that yabatech at a time had a handful of HND students that were already chattered accountants , showing the folly of our government, its middle level, useless but they have higher ICAN passing rates than University graduates, does that not show foolishness at a very high order since ICAN happens to be the biggest proffesional huddle for accountants.
If you will be true to yourself and if you understand the meaning of Phd It is only a deeper look into an area of a topic, that does not neccesarily give general mastery in a broad field of knowledge , only a deeper look in a particular field in which some of your so called proffessors dont even lecture, because Nigerian Universities are so myopic that the Universities dont even have autonomy in formulating the course composition of their various degrees.
and depending on the course a Masters degree holder with long years of practical experience may be better than a Phd holder in a topic. Open your mind and reason along the line of logic, common sense and advancement and maybe you will see my point.
but only if youre open minded. I have been through both systems and thank God i had the grace of recieving the highest qualification from a University and i have various papers, projects to attest to the grace of God, in case youre an engineer and are interested in learning more about Fuel cells and future potential as it relates to Nigeria contact me and lets compare notes since you seem to be an almighty fountain of knowledge just because you attended a University, which we have also attended.

Re: Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. by 50pseamer(m): 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
eddieo:
and again, while doing my OND we had a lot of practical classes at the Industrial maintenace centre then in Yabatech, you can doubt me all you can, i would challenge you to exchange contact with me and see what God has done in the life of an Hnd holder, pictures of my award ceremony at the University are available for you to see just to put you to shame. people like you are the ones drawing this country backward i remember our welding workshop at our department was once called national welding centre because we had equipments that were unparalleled given to us by france at the time. so many HND graduate that have masters lecture in Yabatech and they are also lecturers of Academic grade for your information,
Re: Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. by kaycexx(m): 3:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
[quote author=Skibofire post=39908175][/quote]

Yes baba.
Re: Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. by eddieo(m): 3:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
You shied away from all my questions only giving me stories..You have not answered any of the questions...It only goes to show that you never had a BSc..probably you did your PGD just as youve been jumping in defense of those with HND along with PGD especially the lecturers (those with HND ) in YABATECH because they probably had an MSc/PGD (a route they must take to lecture ) instead of the requisite BSc degree. probably they are INSTRUCTORS but not LECTURERS. A BSc holder will not have to go all the length acquiring an MSc before lecturing in a polytechnic. even corpers with BSc lecture in the polytechnic something that isnt acceptable in the university..im not disagreeing with you on members of staff of the institution having a PhD..the Current rector of the school obtained her PhD just some years ago from my department.please dwell on the HND /BSc Certificate and stop trying to mislead HND holders. encourage them to add to what they have. that is not to say paper qualification is what makes one rich whether HND or BSc.im not in the opinion of paper qualification is all..you seem to boast so much as if you know the peak of education ive attained. i can bet my one cent, you dont have a BSc degree...but im happy for you if you picked up the challenge to enroll for some higher degrees..well, accounting isnt my field of expertise, but get your data well and find out between BSc degree holders and HND degree holders which set of people patronize professional certifications like and ICAN and others the most,,definitely the answer you ll get is HND holders..they have higher number of enrollment based on the quest to level on point or better in terms of employment opportunities than the BSc. Holders..stop blowing your trumpet too much because you dont know who you replying to. send me a pm and we will exchange proofs of awards and height of academic excellence.
50pseamer:

My friend you just showed that you do not research matters properly, as an Alumni of yabatech, University of Sunderland , and the University of Paderborn, all Institutions with exceptional Academic records especially the last two,who have made ground breaking research and discouveries that your so called University are yet to replicate.
There are various lecturers in Yabatech that have HND, PGD(just because of closed minded policy makers that reflect your kind of view), Msc,and some of them also have Phd, while i was there our Dean Engr. Dr K B Osifala was a Phd Holder.Its easy yabatech has a website go there and inform yourself, also ask for the course content and outline of the Individual courses so that you can make more objective judgement, i can also remember that yabatech at a time had a handful of HND students that were already chattered accountants , showing the folly of our government, its middle level, useless but they have higher ICAN passing rates than University graduates, does that not show foolishness at a very high order since ICAN happens to be the biggest proffesional huddle for accountants.
If you will be true to yourself and if you understand the meaning of Phd It is only a deeper look into an area of a topic, that does not neccesarily give general mastery in a broad field of knowledge , only a deeper look in a particular field in which some of your so called proffessors dont even lecture, because Nigerian Universities are so myopic that the Universities dont even have autonomy in formulating the course composition of their various degrees.
and depending on the course a Masters degree holder with long years of practical experience may be better than a Phd holder in a topic. Open your mind and reason along the line of logic, common sense and advancement and maybe you will see my point.
but only if youre open minded. I have been through both systems and thank God i had the grace of recieving the highest qualification from a University and i have various papers, projects to attest to the grace of God, in case youre an engineer and are interested in learning more about Fuel cells and future potential as it relates to Nigeria contact me and lets compare notes since you seem to be an almighty fountain of knowledge just because you attended a University, which we have also attended.
Re: Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. by Nwanna2588: 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
Arogba:

Bro, I work with a multinational and the so called university first class graduates are not even half as good as i am. They're always in my shadows!

While you claim to be intelligent, you'd be more likeable if you are not so bumptious about your self acclaimed intelligence.
Re: Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. by Nwanna2588: 4:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
It all depends on who has a political godfather. Your grade as a B.Sc holder, your grade as a HND holder does not matter.
What matters is who is there for you after graduation.
Re: Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. by 50pseamer(m): 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
eddieo:
You shied away from all my questions only giving me stories..You have not answered any of the questions...It only goes to show that you never had a BSc..probably you did your PGD just as youve been jumping in defense of those with HND along with PGD especially the lecturers (those with HND ) in YABATECH because they probably had an MSc/PGD (a route they must take to lecture ) instead of the requisite BSc degree. probably they are INSTRUCTORS but not LECTURERS. A BSc holder will not have to go all the length acquiring an MSc before lecturing in a polytechnic. even corpers with BSc lecture in the polytechnic something that isnt acceptable in the university..im not disagreeing with you on members of staff of the institution having a PhD..the Current rector of the school obtained her PhD just some years ago from my department.please dwell on the HND /BSc Certificate and stop trying to mislead HND holders. encourage them to add to what they have. that is not to say paper qualification is what makes one rich whether HND or BSc.im not in the opinion of paper qualification is all..you seem to boast so much as if you know the peak of education ive attained. i can bet my one cent, you dont have a BSc degree...but im happy for you if you picked up the challenge to enroll for some higher degrees..well, accounting isnt my field of expertise, but get your data well and find out between BSc degree holders and HND degree holders which set of people patronize professional certifications like and ICAN and others the most,,definitely the answer you ll get is HND holders..they have higher number of enrollment based on the quest to level on point or better in terms of employment opportunities than the BSc. Holders..stop blowing your trumpet too much because you dont know who you replying to. send me a pm and we will exchange proofs of awards and height of academic excellence.
Its unfortunate that you could not pick the answers to the questions you asked from the essay i gave you. To help you again go to the website of yabatech you will see the academic profile of the lecturers there, for example the HOD of Industrial Maintenance Engineering going by nwosu by name had HND,PGD and M.tech i think, not interested in a arguement with you,because if i told you that yabatech had the best welding facility at a time you should have extracted the answer to your question from it, about facilities.
I cant send you a copy of my certificate to convince you but add me on skype markjjother and you can see my certificates pictures of my time at uni, awards and maybe i can flash to you a couple of written papers only on skype so you dont have a copy of my credentials, doing this just to make you see reasons that HND is not a disease. And you obviously know very little and think you are smart. Why should I lie about a university degree, I guess you really attach so much value to it. And you think its a basis to claim seniority. And when you call me on skype have your certicate photos to prove you went to the uni, academic and research papers you have written ready, just to show on skype and then i can talk further. This is a challenge dont say someone is just an HND or PGD holder when you have no proof and its so apparent you did little research because a short visit to yabatech website would have proved you wrong on the lecturer/instructor issue. I invite you to show me with proof that you are better than me, and to show me you have bachelors and i dont, will be waiting for you to call on skype dont chicken out!
Re: Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. by wunmi2odun(m): 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
ogawisdom:

Another unclad nigga on the loose grin grin grin

Re: Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. by prettyamebo: 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
ogawisdom:

How stupid can u get?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lekki TV Company Asks For Light-skinned Girls In Job Ad, Nigerians React / Message From Century 21 Freedom Group Could It Be A Scam?.. / Sales Executive At Guinness

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102