Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In (13321 Views)

Real Life Love Stories: Valentine’s Day Edition. H Pluscommunity / Meeting Lounge For The Serious And The Matured / Guys Lounge...Soccer, Video Games, Sex Tips And Everything "Niggalike" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
SexistBastard, have mercy in this Hoes undecided
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
Oyind17:

What again? I don comment na
sadsadsadsad
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
Sexistbastard e don do abeg biko.
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
What do you kick into a net that makes some people happy, others sad? angry 3 minutes
Jollyjoy:
ask againsad
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
Nigga, stay the fuucck on your lane angry
Vanquay:
SexistBastard, have mercy in this Hoes undecided
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
SeXistBaStaRd:
Nigga, stay the fuucck on your lane angry

Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
SeXistBaStaRd:
What do you kick into a net that makes some people happy, others sad? angry 3 minutes
football especially during competition.
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
na now ur brain start to dey work?.
but I guess it's easy for you to say seeing as ur eyebrows would probably need a lawn mower to trim.

P.S- Quíinnbee is the correct spelling, coz with mah crush's moniker......everything na double-double.
Hapu'm o. I didn't say they should not trim sha but no excessive trimming or redrawing grin

U no dey fear ni who is ur crush grin
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
The Bastard is gone, na my roommate, Misspicy I Don beg am tongue
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by gifttracy(f): 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
Jollyjoy:
What comes to your mind first when a guy invited you to his house on a first date

Abeg i no wan hear i dnt go to a guy house on a first date,i want to knw d first thing that comes to ur mind.

And you really want us to be honest about this on Nairaland? whatever one decides is not for the world to hear.whatever comes to your mind at that time is so true.
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
Jollyjoy:
sadsadsadsad
O girlie eeh! smile na. let's settle that now
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
Vanquay:
The guy needs to get a life lipsrsealed
VAN u r crazy!!u r quoting urself with d two monikers? shocked u need help asap!
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
PROVE IT undecided
prettythicksme:
VAN u r crazy!!u r quoting urself with d two monikers? shocked u need help asap!
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
Vanquay:
PROVE IT undecided
Dammm it's obvious!!
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hmm...the lion is sleeping, don't wake it up undecided
prettythicksme:
Dammm it's obvious!!
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
Vanquay:
Hmm...the lion is sleeping, don't wake it up undecided
U self knw naw,dis thread u derail ehnnn i will show u pepper!!vanquay is sexistbastard**quote me anywhere** undecided
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
The thread is still meaningful and am not sexistbastard.
prettythicksme:
U self knw naw,dis thread u derail ehnnn i will show u pepper!!vanquay is sexistbastard**quote me anywhere** undecided
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
Vanquay:
The thread is still meaningful and am not sexistbastard.
Start editing all d thrash u posted with d two monikers!! undecided
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
Make. Me...you this girl, you dey misbehave today. Shey your Boyfriend no fucck you well this Friday? undecided
prettythicksme:
Start editing all d thrash u posted with d two monikers!! undecided
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Mznaett: 5:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Lemme just put this out there eh for the sake of ur future generations, Ladies

Please stop plucking all the hair off your eyebrows and drawing them back like the Nike sign. When that fad dies do you know how embarrassing some selfies will be?

Change o. Change.
Our Naija lady celebrities are no less guilty of this.
Eg. My Chidinma cry

Mznaett and quiinbee back me up on this grin

Hahahaha MrsP you've said it all o

That's why I cherish my kind of person: No drawing and painting palava just a simple powder on my face am girlwink

To be sincere,I've noticed that we ladies tend to stress ourselves knowingly. How on earth could a lady put on what's twice her size on her feet in the name of being up-to-date or to feel among? Abeg,ladies lets try to be real for once

1 Like

Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Mznaett: 6:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
Nuellah02:
I need that ''Act like a lady think like a man''book. Anybody have an idea of what the book is about?

Ya! I have a copy here

How do U gerrit?
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by misspicy(f): 6:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
Mznaett:

Hahahaha MrsP you've said it all o

That's why I cherish my kind of person: No drawing and painting palava just a simple powder on my face am girlwink

To be sincere,I've noticed that we ladies tend to stress ourselves knowingly. How on earth could a lady put on what's twice her size on her feet in the name of being up-to-date or to feel among? Abeg,ladies lets try to be real for once
so we should not wear heelsembarassed
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Mznaett: 6:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
misspicy:
so we should not wear heelsembarassed
@least,not as a daily routinetongue
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
Op nice one but it's sad some apparently retarded guys are here ruining this thread, I'm just disgusted at the things some losers would do to be noticed.
*#spits#*
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by misspicy(f): 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
Mznaett:

@least,not as a daily routinetongue
but you know that is a very rare situation...most ladies wear heels for occasions and maybe church etc...how is wearing heels bad. .

about the brows i see nothinh wrong in it...if you prefer to go natural that does not me those of us who do this things are inferior or that it is bad naw
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by misspicy(f): 6:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
evegran:
Op nice one but it's sad some apparently retarded guys are here ruining this thread, I'm just disgusted at the things some losers would do to be noticed.
*#spits#*
yea thanks we have been able to control our dogs jawe don't mind dem

please ladies lets make this lounge fun......someone should drop a topic of discussion please
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
Una wey dey spit for thread abeg aim well oh. I just came here for BJ cheesy
*starts searching for the most succulent lips around*
BTdubs, tell the truth for once jare. When a guy invites you to his house, y'all know you gonna be fed smoked weiners and grilled ham. Stop pretending joor, and go get that vitamin D grin
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Mznaett: 6:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
misspicy:

but you know that is a very rare situation...most ladies wear heels for occasions and maybe church etc...how is wearing heels bad. .

about the brows i see nothinh wrong in it...if you prefer to go natural that does not me those of us who do this things are inferior or that it is bad naw

I get ur point very well and no one is saying it's bad or what have you! Rather,all am tryna say is "ladies should take it easy"
Don't blame sha cuz as an Engineering student I really do not fancy all these girly stuff..so it's just me,my calculator,safety shoe,coverall,note pad and zooooooom am sad
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by misspicy(f): 6:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
Mznaett:

I get ur point very well and no one is saying it's bad or what have you! Rather,all am tryna say is "ladies should take it easy"
Don't blame sha cuz as an Engineering student I really do not fancy all these girly stuff..so it's just me,my calculator,safety shoe,coverall,note pad and zooooooom am sad
grin....no time to waste time...
i get you bae...please lets make here interesting naw...

jollyjoy where are you.am ready
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Mznaett: 7:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
grin
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Mznaett: 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
misspicy:

grin....no time to waste time...
i get you bae...please lets make here interesting naw...

I dey tell U o no time at all..wink

Ladies o *in Psquare's voice* Bring it on biko
Make una shake body like say d *pole* done enter d *hole* wella
Re: Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
misspicy:
grin....no time to waste time... i get you bae...please lets make here interesting naw...

make i settle first.i dey comecheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland? / Crossriverians Chat Thread / Single? Lets Mingle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.