Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Ishmael Cursed By God? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ishmael Cursed By God? (27946 Views)

Why Did Abraham Banish Ishmael? / Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor / The type of wedding ceremony most acceptable by GOD. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by plappville(f): 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
analice107:

Lol. They have mouth to yap, let them bring it on.

You are doing a great job.
Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by plappville(f): 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
APCsupporter:

Disgrace? May tell you that it has been proved to be likely to become the dominant religion in this world within some decades?

Darkness will never ever overcome lightn

Yes disgrace. The only religion i can point at as darkness religion whom its only aim is to dominate the world by force is Islam.

https://www.nairaland.com/3377183/germany-used-promised-land-migrants
Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by udatso: 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2016
plappville:

Use your brain to fish out something.
Hopefully there will be something to fish out

But God said to him, “Do not be so distressed about the boy and your slave woman. Listen to whatever Sarah tells you, because it is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned. I will make the son of the slave into a nation also, because he is your offspring.” (Genesis 21:8-13, NIV)

Cant you see the Ishmaelites are very large. Large yes, but troublesome people. Not peaceful at all.
Yes, we have been able to fish out that ishmaelites are very large. But that isn't the question I am asking.
The question I asked you which you are obviously dodging is
what was Ishmael's crime that led to him been cursed?
Your reply should be of the format Ishmael did...........right from her mother's womb and that was why God cursed him. Please go straight to the point
Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by udatso: 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2016
Perhaps this will help refresh your memory
plappville:
Ishmael Cursed?

The Angel of God gives a pronouncement about the child in Hagars womb.

(Genesis 16:10-12 ) 10 “I will increase your descendants so much that they will be too numerous to count.”

11 “You will give birth to a son. You shall name him Ishmael, for the Lord has hear of your misery.”

12 “He will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone’s hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers.”

Did God cursed Ishmael Seeing what is happening today. You will conclude that The so-called Arab people are cursed through Ishmael

shocked they kill others and also kill themselves. People hate them because they hate others. They like violence. Thier children live and grow up in a violent environment. They see nothing wrong in it. What exactly is this statement from God . Curse or blessing? undecided
Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by APCsupporter: 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
plappville:

Yes disgrace. The only religion i can point at as darkness religion whom its only aim is to dominate the world by force is Islam.

https://www.nairaland.com/3377183/germany-used-promised-land-migrants

While I can only point at christianity

1 Like

Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by plappville(f): 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
analice107:

How much of History do you know?

In 70AD when the Nation of Israel where exiled by the Roman empire, was there any village, community, state or nation anywhere in the world called Palestine?

Do you realize that the land you fight to steal today is where Jesus was originally from? Bethelehem is the birth place of Christ, The City of David, today Islam claims it as Its own, How?

Must you steal everything from the Jews?

Is Jesus of Nazareth an Arab Palestinian?

Do you know that Syria, Lebanon, Egypt were not Arabic Nations?

At what point in history did they become Arabs for the Arab League to fight by all means to claim the land of Israel?

Islam told Abraham and made him a Muslim, but Sarah and her Children weren't.

Islam or Muhammed did not remember that Abraham married another wife after Sarah died(Keturah) and had six other Children. Those were not Muslims oo. Only Ismail.

Islam seeks to steal every prominent thing or characters from the Jews.

They will keep increasing, and you'll keep decreasing.

YOU ARE CURSED.

Waoh!!! shocked
Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by plappville(f): 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
APCsupporter:

While I can only point at christianity

How?
Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by plappville(f): 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
udatso:

Hopefully there will be something to fish out

Yes, we have been able to fish out that ishmaelites are very large. But that isn't the question I am asking.
The question I asked you which you are obviously dodging is
what was Ishmael's crime that led to him been cursed?
Your reply should be of the format Ishmael did...........right from her mother's womb and that was why God cursed him. Please go straight to the point

You have got the answer in that verse. Also. The bible prophecy about Ishmael is accurate. cheesy
Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by plappville(f): 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
udatso:
Perhaps this will help refresh your memory

You have got the answer ever since.. cheesy
Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by udatso: 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
plappville:

You have got the answer in that verse. Also. The bible prophecy about Ishmael is accurate. cheesy
Yet it's difficult to point out.
It's visible to the blind that your assumption of God cursing Ishmael even as a baby can't be supported by the bible cos proving it will be calling God what he isn't
Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by udatso: 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
plappville:

You have got the answer ever since.. cheesy
Nope. You weren't even close. Only analice107 made a commendable attempt. You on the other hand. .........
Anyway thanks for your time and attempt
Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by analice107: 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
udatso:

Nope. You weren't even close. Only analice107 made a commendable attempt. You on the other hand. .........
Anyway thanks for your time and attempt

Hmmmm. Thanks
Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by analice107: 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2016
plappville:

You are doing a great job.
We are trying our best, all of us
Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by analice107: 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2016
udatso:

So you disagree with the op Who believes Ishmael was cursed using the verses in the op
You didn't address this

He is cursed in that, his actions were and are still wicked. By virtue of that, he attracted a curse on himself.

God saw today yesterday. He saw what Islam is doing today. He only foretold the future.
Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by udatso: 6:48pm On Sep 30, 2016
analice107:

He is cursed in that, his actions were and are still wicked. By virtue of that, he attracted a curse on himself.

God saw today yesterday. He saw what Islam is doing today. He only foretold the future.
So is it okay for me to say God didn't curse him, He only foretold what will happen in the future?
Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by analice107: 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
udatso:

So is it okay for me to say God didn't curse him, He only foretold what will happen in the future?

Yes. God didn't place a curse on him directly.

But he is cursed. The Curse of the Lord is on him and his descendants because of his and their Wickedness.
Theres actually no difference. A curse is working in him and his generations.
Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by udatso: 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
analice107:

Yes. God didn't place a curse on him directly.

But he is cursed. The Curse of the Lord is on him and his descendants because of his and their Wickedness.
Theres actually no difference. A curse is working in him and his generations.
I think you should read this again and edit cos it seems you are contradicting your self
As you do, I will like to know what these wickednesses of Ishmael are with biblical references

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by analice107: 11:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
udatso:

I think you should read this again and edit cos it seems you are contradicting your self
As you do, I will like to know what these wickednesses of Ishmael are with biblical references
There is no contradiction there.

First, find out why Ismail didn't serve his father's God. That is rebellion No1.

If he didn't serve Jehovah, who did he serve? He definitely served a god, which was it? His mother's god? I think yes.

Till today wives who can't have their own Children bring in girls for their husbands to mate then raise the kids as theirs. Why did Hagar turn against her madam when she discovered she was pregnant?

And he went in unto Hagar, and she conceived: and when she saw that she had conceived, her mistress was despised in her eyes.
Genesis:16:4

inside her mind, she go don think say, now wey she don get belle Abraham go forget barren Sarah face her. Indeed.

Can't you see she sought to throw Sarah out of her matrimonial home and take over her husband? She was a sub planter. A husband snatcher, but she failed and ended up being thrown out in disgrace.

When you look into the core of Islam, you'll see that sub planting trait. Always seeking to steal and take over what belongs to another.

Islam enjoins Muslims to lay low, pretend to be friends with non Muslims, until their number increases then they can rise up, strike and kill the non muslims, then take over what doesn't belong to them. It started with Hagar.

(Apples falls close to Apple trees).

They know that your property belongs to you, but they believe they can by subtility or force take it from you. They justify their theft by saying, everything belongs to Allah.

Checkout how they try to take everything away from the Jews. It began with the Mother of Islam, Hagar, the eternal Slave.

Come chop, she want come take over the house.

The only thing they can't claim is the covenant.

All the Jewish Prominent men are said to have been Muslims. Starting from Adam, even when the koran says Muhammed was the very first Muslim.

Jesus was a Muslim, but none of his Apostles were Muslims. Mary the mother of Jesus was a Muslim, but Joseph was not. John the Baptist was not.

The Jewish Temple built by King Solomon stood on Mount Moriah where God asked Abraham to sacrifice his son Isaac, today, Islam claims that the one Sacrificed there was Ismail, hence, during the time of Jewish exile, move in there and build a Mosque, bringing to fulfilment the Prophecy of Prophet Daniel.

And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
Daniel:9:27

Islam is an Abomination. The Mosque in that Holy Place, is an abomination. A temple of an Idol Hubal/Allah is an Abomination unto Yahweh and it causes Spiritual desolation. But God allowed it, to keep the Jews from resuming their daily sacrifices until the time appointed.

All these are the things Yahweh saw that Ismail and his descendants will do, thereby attracting God's curse on themselves.

Hagar was a Rebel. Ismail was a rebel. Muhammed was a rebel, and Muslims everywhere today are rebels.
Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by analice107: 12:17am On Oct 01, 2016
lordnicklaus:

I am a Christian tho but I have no problem with atheists. Please avoid any taunts from my Christian friends and do not let them set you off edge.
Have you ever met a lesbian who doesn't regard God as a monster?
Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by reallest(f): 6:57am On Oct 01, 2016
plappville:

You signature. .. tongue
See dodging
Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by reallest(f): 7:04am On Oct 01, 2016
analice107:

Last time I checked Catholic Church is still in support of lez,so all Catholic lezbian see Yahweh as a monster?nice thinking u ve got here man
Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 01, 2016
analice107:
Not really sis! Ps: have you tried what we talked about? Cc analice107 Anas09
Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by Anas09: 8:18am On Oct 01, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Not really sis! Ps: have you tried what we talked about?
Cc analice107 Anas09

No. Am feeling godily this morning. Let satan get lost, i wont make myself sick for satan's sake.
Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 01, 2016
Anas09:

No. Am feeling godily this morning. Let satan get lost, i wont make myself sick for satan's sake.
Lolz!
Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 01, 2016
Understand
Hagar and Sarah represent two nations.
Hagar and Ishmael represent the arabic nation - people who believe they can please God by keeping the law. If you check the muslims, they live by the law.
Sarah and Isaac represent the Jewish nations. People who don't live by the law but believe in the testimony of Jesus in order to please God.
God's covenant did he establish with Sarah and Isaac and not with Hagar and Ishmael.
Hagar is not even recognized to be a wife to Abraham. She is regarded as the bond or slave woman.
The bible says those who do not believe in the testimony of Jesus Christ will fight against those who believe in Jesus Christ. And they will fail. God's covenant is forever.
That is what is happening today. We see the muslims fighting the Christians. And they will fail.
The same happened in the days of old.
Hagar and Ishmael persecuted Sarah and Isaac. And Hagar was sent away that her son may not have an inheritance with the son of Sarah.
Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by Ubenedictus(m): 1:24pm On Oct 01, 2016
reallest:

Last time I checked Catholic Church is still in support of lez,so all Catholic lezbian see Yahweh as a monster?nice thinking u ve got here man
THE catholic church has never been in support of lez, educate urself.
Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by reallest(f): 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
Ubenedictus:
THE catholic church has never been in support of lez, educate urself.
U re d one dat need education on dis
Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by Ubenedictus(m): 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
reallest:

U re d one dat need education on dis
YOU REALLY NEED TO READ UP.

2357 Homosexuality refers to relations between men or between women who experience an exclusive or predominant
sexual attraction toward persons of the same sex. It has taken a great variety of forms through the centuries and in different cultures.
Its psychological genesis remains largely unexplained. Basing itself on Sacred Scripture, which presents homosexual acts as acts of grave depravity,141 tradition has always declared that "homosexual acts are intrinsically disordered."142 They are contrary to the natural law. They close the sexual act to the gift of life. They do not proceed from a genuine affective and sexual complementarity. Under no circumstances can they be approved.
www.vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p3s2c2a6.htm
Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by analice107: 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2016
reallest:

And Catholicism is Christianity to you?
Get off my mention Tart.
Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by reallest(f): 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2016
analice107:

And Catholicism is Christianity to you?
Get off my mention Tart.
No,catholism is islam
Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by analice107: 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2016
reallest:

No,catholism is islam
Get out of here little girl, you know nothing about anything. Cant you see that all you have to contribute in NL is call God Sky Daddy? Other than that can u actually coordinate any discussion?

If you were reasonable, i'd ve asked you to draw a table and put Islam and Catholicism side by side and Tabulate their activities like see how they defer, but nah. All you know how to do is be childishly insolent, throwing around poo.
Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by reallest(f): 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2016
analice107:

Get out of here little girl, you know nothing about anything. Cant you see that all you have to contribute in NL is call God Sky Daddy? Other than that can u actually coordinate any discussion?

If you were reasonable, i'd ve asked you to draw a table and put Islam and Catholicism side by side and Tabulate their activities like see how they defer, but nah. All you know how to do is be childishly insolent, throwing around poo.
Dats what I expect from Yahweh follower,very aggressive and abusive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje's Music Performance In London (Photos, Video) / Pastor Nike Adeyemi Dancing Zanku And Leg Work / Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.