Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Ishmael Cursed By God? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ishmael Cursed By God? (27959 Views)

Why Did Abraham Banish Ishmael? / Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor / The type of wedding ceremony most acceptable by GOD. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 15, 2015
Annunaki:

Muslims and al taquiya, I just checked the two verses you quoted and both of them refer to Jether(not Jethro) as an ishmaelite. Must you twist the bible to promote your lies I am sure the best of deceivers(allah) will be proud of you.
jethro, jether, yithra, ithra, yithro are all the same person! As for you seeing ishmaelite in both, this is a recent update in some of the bibles, since they are trying to protect the image of the bible, click http://biblehub.com/2_samuel/17-25.htm to see the inconsistencies in translation, some said isrealite, some said ishmaelite, however the king james version said isrealite which contradicts 1chronicles.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by Annunaki(m): 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
lexiconkabir:
jethro, jether, yithra, ithra, yithro are all the same person! As for you seeing ishmaelite in both, this is a recent update in some of the bibles, since they are trying to protect the image of the bible, click http://biblehub.com/2_samuel/17-25.htm to see the inconsistencies in translation, some said isrealite, some said ishmaelite, however the king james version said isrealite which contradicts 1chronicles.

Ok congratulations you proved that there is an inconsistency in translation of a verse in the bible but how does that take away the fact that Ishmael was cursed along with his descendants? Is the evidence not glaring today? Is islam and all the miseries it brings not clear evidence that his descendants are cursed The fact that satan(allah) decided to use the descendants of ishmael to establish his religion isn't enough reason for you to know the arabs are cursed Is it not cursed arab muslims that went on a killing spree killing over a hundred innocent souls on friday night Or is it not a cursed race that will establish jihad to impose their evil ideology on others

1 Like

Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
Annunaki:

[s]Ok congratulations you proved that there is an inconsistency in translation of a verse in the bible but how does that take away the fact that Ishmael was cursed along with his descendants? Is the evidence not glaring today? Is islam and all the miseries it brings not clear evidence that his descendants are cursed The fact that satan(allah) decided to use the descendants of ishmael to establish his religion isn't enough reason for you to know the arabs are cursed Is it not cursed arab muslims that went on a killing spree killing over a hundred innocent souls on friday night Or is it not a cursed race that will establish jihad to impose their evil ideology on others [/s]
a dishonest man you are. smh!

1 Like

Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by Annunaki(m): 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
lexiconkabir:

Priceless coming from someone who believes a caravan raider(armed robber) is his best example cheesy
Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
Annunaki:

[s]Priceless coming from someone who believes a caravan raider(armed robber) is his best example[/s]
Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by dsquare33: 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
Jeromejnr:

I was actually going to post this myself.

It wasn't a curse but a prophesy of what was to happen.

And we obviously see that today. Islam is the wildest religion on the face of the earth.

Majority of the nations of the earth are against Islam while Islam has contributed a lot of destructions to the nations of the earth.

An acid test to show the infallibility of the Word.
To buttress your point, what is happening in the world is prophecy that must be fufilled, God's word must surely come to past. Just like Judas Iscariot became a willing tool in the hands of the devil to betray Jesus,Muslim terrorists have been become a willing tool in the hands of the devil to fulfill prophecy in these last days. God must surely judge the world, because the world belongs to Him,for every act of disobedience, right from the after the death of Noah till when rapture will take place( any second from now) and after rapture. Except if they give their lives to Jesus( who is the acceptable way to God) will they be left off the hook.

1 Like

Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by plappville(f): 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
MrDude:
The Jews have produce far more nobel laureate than any other set people grin grin grin. While the Arabs on the other hand are busy fucking their camels, fucking 7 years old and blowing themselves up. fucking Terrorists scumbags cheesy cheesy

True talk.... cheesy
Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by plappville(f): 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
Annunaki:

Ok congratulations you proved that there is an inconsistency in translation of a verse in the bible but how does that take away the fact that Ishmael was cursed along with his descendants? Is the evidence not glaring today? Is islam and all the miseries it brings not clear evidence that his descendants are cursed The fact that satan(allah) decided to use the descendants of ishmael to establish his religion isn't enough reason for you to know the arabs are cursed Is it not cursed arab muslims that went on a killing spree killing over a hundred innocent souls on friday night Or is it not a cursed race that will establish jihad to impose their evil ideology on others

Another nice one... kiss

1 Like

Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by plappville(f): 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
lexiconkabir:

Isis claimed responsibility for thé Paris attacks. Even the terrorists befor exploding themselves shouted Allah akubar. It's for Syria. What are you talking about? angry
Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
plappville:

Isis claimed responsibility for thé Paris attacks. Even the terrorists befor exploding themselves shouted Allah akubar. It's for Syria. What are you talking about? angry
whats this one saying? look up and see the topic of the thread, and stop pouring tantrums anyhow.
Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by plappville(f): 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
lexiconkabir:
whats this one saying? look up and see the topic of the thread, and stop pouring tantrums anyhow.

You seems to be confused or ashame of Ur religion no? undecided
Of course I know what am pouring out. He wrote:

Annunaki:

Ok congratulations you proved that there is an inconsistency in translation of a verse in the bible but how does that take away the fact that Ishmael was cursed along with his descendants? Is the evidence not glaring today? Is islam and all the miseries it brings not clear evidence that his descendants are cursed The fact that satan(Allah) decided to use the descendants of ishmael to establish his religion isn't enough reason for you to know the arabs are cursed Is it not cursed arab muslims that went on a killing spree killing over a hundred innocent souls on friday night Or is it not a cursed race that will establish jihad to impose their evil ideology on others

You shamefully wrote this:

lexiconkabir: a dishonest man you are. smh!

And I commented in respect of @annunaki who spoke about the Paris attack. But you kept a blind eyes by saying he is dishonest. Now tell me, who look/sound dishonest here undecided despirate Muslims....Hahaha.... grin

1 Like

Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by plappville(f): 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
lexiconkabir:

I was talking about the barbaric act of your fellow Muslims. Islam is a cult!! I have seen so many documents recently. All the attacks committed years back were all done in the name of Allah. They confessed they were destined to die by taking maximum victim along. They brainwashed them with quranic verses to bust thier moral. They confessed they do not take drug. But are always moved by the promises of the Qur'an.
Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
plappville:

You seems to be confused or ashame of Ur religion no? undecided
Of course I know what am pouring out. He wrote:

You shamefully wrote this:

And I commented in respect of @annunaki who spoke about the Paris attack. But you kept a blind eyes by saying he is dishonest. Now tell me, who look/sound dishonest here undecided despirate Muslims....Hahaha.... grin
Apart from the fact that you like showing yourself too much, another problem of yours is your low I.Q, your inability to follow up, i told him he is being dishonest, because he was trying to change the subject of the matter, where i put up manifest proof where the jews distorted the bible, you are here opening your brown teeth grin saying rubbish! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
plappville:

[s]I was talking about the barbaric act of your fellow Muslims. Islam is a cult!! I have seen so many documents recently. All the attacks committed years back were all done in the name of Allah. They confessed they were destined to die by taking maximum victim along. They brainwashed them with quranic verses to bust thier moral. They confessed they do not take drug. But are always moved by the promises of the Qur'an.[/s]
Another senseless post coming from a retar'd individual who has low I.Q.

1 Like

Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by plappville(f): 9:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
lexiconkabir:
Apart from the fact that you like showing yourself too much, another problem of yours is your low I.Q, your inability to follow up, i told him he is being dishonest, because he was trying to change the subject of the matter, where i put up manifest proof where the jews distorted the bible, you are here opening your brown teeth grin saying rubbish! undecided

No, you are the one who try to dodge his points. You are refusing to be aware the Paris attack. This is not surprising anyway. You think you can intimidate me from exposing Islam? Sorry, you miss it. I will continue until I am done with it.. cheesy

Muhammad has no IQ at all. That's why you and I are here today debating. You should check in the Qur'an to test Muhammad (SBUH) IQ.... tongue tongue
Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by plappville(f): 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
lexiconkabir:
Another senseless post coming from a retar'd individual who has low I.Q.

The curse placed on Ishmael is fulfilling.... tongue tongue terrorist generation... cheesy

12 “He will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone’s hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers.”
Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
plappville:

[s]No, you are the one who try to dodge his points. You are refusing to be aware the Paris attack. This is not surprising anyway. You think you can intimidate me from exposing Islam? Sorry, you miss it. I will continue until I am done with it.. cheesy

Muhammad has no IQ at all. That's why you and I are here today debating. You should check in the Qur'an to test Muhammad (SBUH) IQ....[/s]
if he wants to make such points, then he should open another thread, not trying to derail the thread because he has been exposed. you know, you got me laughing when you said "you and i are here today debating", lmao grin, who is debating with you? you are not brilliant enough to be debated, you only throw rubbish all about NL, me debating a low I.Q person? you such a joke!
Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
plappville:

The curse placed on Ishmael is fulfilling.... tongue tongue terrorist generation... cheesy

12 “He will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone’s hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers.”
The bible that didnt know if jethro was an ishmaelite or an isrealite(1chronicles2:17 vs 2samuels17:25) cant be trusted on this, get that into your flat skull.

1 Like

Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by plappville(f): 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
lexiconkabir:
The bible that didnt know if jethro was an ishmaelite or an isrealite(1chronicles2:17 vs 2samuels17:25) cant be trusted on this, get that into your flat skull.

Annunaki has flushed this out already. Stop wasting your time repeating it.

Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by plappville(f): 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
lexiconkabir:
if he wants to make such points, then he should open another thread, not trying to derail the thread because he has been exposed. you know, you got me laughing when you said "you and i are here today debating", lmao grin, who is debating with you? you are not brilliant enough to be debated, you only throw rubbish all about NL, me debating a low I.Q person? you such a joke!

If you are brilliant,you would have rejected Islam. You are not only dull, you are blind and heartless. You laugh at dead people killed by your terrorist brothers.. shame on you.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by truthman2012(m): 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
Nice OP

The Bible is true to life. What it said about Ishmael before his birth is what is actually happening today.
Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
plappville:

If you are brilliant,you would have rejected Islam. You are not only dull, you are blind and heartless. You laugh at dead people killed by your terrorist brothers.. shame on you.. cheesy
where is your brain?
Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
plappville:

Annunaki has flushed this out already. Stop wasting your time repeating it.
He flushed what out? you have many problems, lack of comprehension and being lazy to read is part of it, read! so your I.Q will rise up.
Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by plappville(f): 11:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
lexiconkabir:
where is your brain?

Mine is with me. But yours is in the Qur'an. . grin
Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by plappville(f): 11:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
lexiconkabir:
He flushed what out? you have many problems, lack of comprehension and being lazy to read is part of it, read! so your I.Q will rise up.

This is the reason why i find all Muslims somewhat lacking in humanity. You have been brainwashed to believe every lie in the Qur'an. Generations after generations you muslims have been prevented from thinking thus resulting in low IQ levels... grin
Muhammad had no IQ at all. The Qur'an is the prove.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by plappville(f): 11:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
truthman2012:
Nice OP

The Bible is true to life. What it said about Ishmael before his birth is what is actually happening today.

Yes oo. And Jesus said it that a time will come when the killers will kill christians thinking they are doing a service to God. All the churches they have bombed. All over the world. Muslims killing christians is fulling Christ prophecy.

1 Like

Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by plappville(f): 11:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
lexiconkabir:
where is your brain?

I think you need this to open your brain... grin grin

Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by Nobody: 5:33am On Nov 17, 2015
plappville:

I think you need this to open your brain... grin grin
See your life? you dont know the difference between a tooth and a brain, oh! low I.Q.
Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by Nobody: 5:35am On Nov 17, 2015
plappville:

This is the reason why i find all Muslims somewhat lacking in humanity. You have been brainwashed to believe every lie in the Qur'an. Generations after generations you muslims have been prevented from thinking thus resulting in low IQ levels... grin
Muhammad had no IQ at all. The Qur'an is the prove.. tongue
This is what they Always result to, when beaten to pulp. i ask again, where is your brain? in you anus i guess.
Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by Nobody: 5:36am On Nov 17, 2015
plappville:

Mine is with me. But yours is in the Qur'an. . grin
yeah, with you, right in your anus! grin grin
Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by plappville(f): 2:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
lexiconkabir:
This is what they Always result to, when beaten to pulp. i ask again, where is your brain? in you anus i guess.

grin grin grin
Re: Ishmael Cursed By God? by plappville(f): 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
lexiconkabir:
yeah, with you, right in your anus! grin grin

You know allah said muslims think with thier chest....
No wonder you cant use your brain to figure out allah lies in the Qur'an. Few of his lies: Mecca is not a place of safety. .. grin
Earthquake has happened to islamic countries. ... grin
The moon is the closest natural object to us, its not further way than stars as low IQ Muhammad said.... grin

tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend / Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road / The Gospel Of Barnabas(the True Forgotten Gospel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.