Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,180 members, 7,829,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun (53473 Views)

N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office / Sheriff Takes Over PDP Secretariat In Abuja (Photos) / Bomb Blast In Delta At Isoko Development Union Secretariat In Oleh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by OrIandoOwoh(m): 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
aregberascal, thief!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by anthony78: 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
I m dumbfounded. in an APC state?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by Aminat508(f): 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
missKiffy:
I don't know what Osun state bought for una hand
Leave them God Dey cry
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by lemolemo: 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
poor picture journalism, nothing tie the local government with this picture. It could be anywhere and that looks like abandoned field for seized vehicle or damaged ones.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
No funds to clear bush cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
Op please show us something... All I see is equipment that have gone extinct...

It can be found even inside Bayelsa state government house here...

I was hoping to see dinosaurs..
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by mayordj4real: 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
Consultville:
End time grin
End time indeed. Lol
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by deolu2000(m): 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
So what's the news here,is it the state gov's responsibility to cut the grasses n keep the place tidy? If the council workers are not up to their task,they should be fired,because i see no justification for this nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by LEXYCOM: 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nice garden they have there.
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by osabiya16(m): 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
missKiffy:
C English grin
missKiffy:
C English

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by francizy(m): 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
Hahahahaha! I thought Aregbescum has settled journalists and media houses in order to have them chill a bit on his recklessness and maladministration..? grin cheesy
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
I guess they took the word 'grassroots' literally.
Just guessing.
undecided

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by anonimi: 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2015

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by HirstMOG(m): 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
And they are busy witch-hunting....... What a pity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by clevadani: 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
This is a fuccking disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by 400billionman: 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
See those caterpillars decaying..

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by HirstMOG(m): 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
deolu2000:
So what's the news here,is it the state gov's responsibility to cut the grasses n keep the place tidy? If the council workers are not up to their task,they should be fired,because i see no justification for this nonsense.

I guess they will honor your application if you should apply for job in any of the LGCs

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by ayjossy: 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
All is well ;DAll is well
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by tellwisdom: 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
Osun no be village before? sad

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by Fishout(m): 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
Op ,what do u want to bring out in your pictures

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by doublewisdom: 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
Sophisticated bush people.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by chaseTE: 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
deolu2000:
Fired by who? I guess the state government, then that makes the governor responsible for the rot if the council caretaker is not yet fired by now assuming the pictures are the state of things in the said local govt council.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
That's a Zoo.
Arigberascal has turned the LGA to zoo

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by onatisi(m): 4:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
Where+is+the+local+government%3fall+I+can+see+in+the+pix+is+an+abandoned+property+or+compound.+%26gt%3b%3a(
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
A minute silence for the soul of Osun and the recovery of Aregbe's commonsense.
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by Rajiolaade: 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
you chose to make impression that suits your evil, bais & malicious aim at osun state by showing backyard premises at the peak of raining season, show us how Local govt. Hq. in kogi state & others who have not been going to work & owed salaries for as long as 19 months look like, ull be surpriced that osun ll soon emerge one of the best in nigeria,u mischiefmaker!.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by courna(m): 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
Madness..... at It's peak grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
Most of the LGAs secretariats in Osun State have large premises. What is your fuss, the grasses or the bungalow?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by Aminat508(f): 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
tellwisdom:
Osun no be village before? sad
make una continue cry cry
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by dacovajnr: 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
Why are you exhibiting your Stupidity? undecided..Why can't say I couldn't gain access to the toilets @ the secretariat so you decided to patronise the bush close by..we would've find it funny...Secretariat with no visible structure but bushes,where are the workers?...blv me your stupidity is running on Edge

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by DOCTORDONE: 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
An eyesore!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Wore His 2015 Inauguration Attire During His Visit To Morocco(pix) / Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) / Little Child Stares At Peter Obi's Posters In Taraba (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.