Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun (53471 Views)

N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office / Sheriff Takes Over PDP Secretariat In Abuja (Photos) / Bomb Blast In Delta At Isoko Development Union Secretariat In Oleh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by TessaJ: 6:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
mazeltov:
Government should officiallty turn osun state to IDP camp/state
And u think u av sense with dis ur foolish comment.walai ba ka da ankali.
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
Emekamex:
Aregbesola has turned Osun into a jungle.

Mr Fo0. Where is ur sense? when will Nigerians know how to pass sane judgment? Where are the laborers employed by LG? Abi if mad man or unidentified person die for street, they will wait for gov. to remove the carcass?

You suppose to blame local govt chairman and his councilors not the governor................. If i mention your tribe now, you people will call me names.
Whatever im not suprise, you are Igbo. na so una be.
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by Emekamex(m): 6:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
theshield:

Mr Fo0. Where is ur sense? when will Nigerians know how to pass sane judgment? Where are the laborers employed by LG? Abi if mad man or unidentified person die for street, they will wait for gov. to remove the carcass?

You suppose to blame local govt chairman and his councilors not the governor................. If i mention your tribe now, you people will call me names.
Whatever im not suprise, you are Igbo. na so una be.

Keep defending your looting governors till they send you to the stone age; Wetin concern me.
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by desource13(m): 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
osabiya16:
#say NO to terrorist#
My lovely friends please pray for Paris. .
One of the greatest blessings of God upon his people is their
sense of security and safety. No one should have to live in
fear. Only cowards attack innocent civilians. Praying for the
victims of terror and violence around the world.
. because of 1 bomb blast u re all shoutin #pray for paris but wen av u eva shout or type #pray for Borno or Yola, smh 4 u pple.
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by FreeGlobe(f): 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
How much is osun state? I want my state govt to buy osun and use the state for agriculture.. any price ibebe, mayoroflagos, modath, superstar1

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by marleyboy1991: 6:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
mazeltov:
You be idiot...
Na your father state dem go turn to IDP.....You just open mouth like basket dey yarn rubbish....as old as you are...go Chop sense before you type okay?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by WIZGUY69(m): 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nicepoker:
agbaya.
......coming from an ipob youth. case closed. you can now go And die grin
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by FreeGlobe(f): 6:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
WIZGUY69:

......coming from an ipob youth.
case closed.
you can now go And die grin
My state govt is interested in buying over the entire osun state for agriculture.. How much is osun state?
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by WIZGUY69(m): 6:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:
How much is osun state? I want my state govt to buy osun and use the state for agriculture.. any price ibebe, mayoroflagos, modath, superstar1

How much is your state?
coward ipob fighter. grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by WIZGUY69(m): 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:

My state govt is interested in buying over the entire osun state for agriculture.. How much is osun state?

you won't like the fact there's no state in alaibo that can stand osun state. cool
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by Abagworo(m): 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
What exactly is wrong with the pictures? Most rural LGA secretariats are like this across Nigeria.
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by olusegun1990(m): 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
the pix it's a trash and I will never concur this is just another form of critics y don't u show us the front of the Secretariat this is a total trash and I will never concur note wailers am not from Oyo state or south west region but the truth must be told shikena

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by sammieee(m): 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
liberty300:
Lol...

Imagine the millions they share here every month

The way these yorubas dey carry igbo matter for head, like say 2morrow no dey. Meanwhile there entire state is looking like a dump site

Even the northern economy is getting stronger that the south West.

A region owing the highest debt but has nothing to show for it

Yorubas should focus on their region and leave igbos alone
lol... Have u forgotten than Aregbe is from kogi state...?
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
Emekamex:

Keep defending your looting governors till they send you to the stone age; Wetin concern me.

Im from Delta state. But im sure west politicians are better than the thieves u have in the east.................. You people leave your dry land and embark on mass exodus to yoruba land. Una nor dey shame? Must u be told before u know what is right?

Igbo are more concern in yoruba politicians but allow their criminals to be milking them and robbing their future......... igbos mind ur business and develop your home. Stop mass exodus. Noise makers.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by totit: 7:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
Look at ibo land, aba
Should ibooes focus on their fading,fruitless land of the bombom sun and leave yoruba land alone grin

Abeg
If you live in a glass house don't throw stone next time cheesy

Sign
Ipod youth enugu branch jare cheesy

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by Nicepoker(m): 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
WIZGUY69:

......coming from an ipob youth.
case closed.
you can now go And die grin
yoruba slave am not from the east o. Na poverty go kill u
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by WIZGUY69(m): 7:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nicepoker:
yoruba slave am not from the east o. Na poverty go kill u

*check his dp*
so this is the idiot I have been wasting my energy on

guess what? you are one of the luckiest man on earth today.

bye
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by akigbemaru: 7:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
(Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun)
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by deolu2000(m): 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
HirstMOG:

I guess they will honor your application if you should apply for job in any of the LGCs
Do you know a word like, "what is worth doing is worth doing well". Either they work or go home.simple!
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by mazeltov(m): 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
HowAreYou:

You are very stupid for that statement of yours!
I don't want to be insultive but I could not but just call you that
Why the OP dey snap the backyard!
mo sorry gaan. Am sowi
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by goludayo: 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
op,as u ar coming from ibadan end u suppose branch at irewole local govt secretariat in Ikire.
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by deolu2000(m): 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
chaseTE:
Fired by who? I guess the state government, then that makes the governor responsible for the rot if the council caretaker is not yet fired by now assuming the pictures are the state of things in the said local govt council.
people usually paint the gov. in bad light,if he fires them,then he is a terror but now that they are not performing their duties he is the cause of the decay in the LG.
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by HowAreYou(m): 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
mazeltov:
mo sorry gaan. Am sowi
I swear you are the most SENSIBLE person have ever seen on Nairaland..
For admitting your wrong..Jah will Bless you
Send your account number make I send you Chontin grin
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by kossyablaze(m): 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
mazeltov:
hmmm Dabullit come and see o!
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by Emekamex(m): 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
theshield:

Im from Delta state. But im sure west politicians are better than the thieves u have in the east.................. You people leave your dry land and embark on mass exodus to yoruba land. Una nor dey shame? Must u be told before u know what is right?

Igbo are more concern in yoruba politicians but allow their criminals to be milking them and robbing their future......... igbos mind ur business and develop your home. Stop mass exodus. Noise makers.

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by Bambless1(m): 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
Aminat508:
undecided
omo osun Fariga Oh grin
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by xtgozie(m): 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
This Is APC CHANGE
You better get in line with it.
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by inlandtaipan: 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
YOrubas are cursed people and also very dirty.
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by mazeltov(m): 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
HowAreYou:

I swear you are the most SENSIBLE person have ever seen on Nairaland..
For admitting your wrong..Jah will Bless you
Send your account number make I send you Chontin grin
thanks bro.
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by mazeltov(m): 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
HowAreYou , Kossyablaze, Aminat508 , Marleyboy1991 , TessaJ and Trishapal. My sincere apology for my statement.
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by Nicepoker(m): 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
WIZGUY69:

*check his dp*
so this is the idiot I have been wasting my energy on

guess what? you are one of the luckiest man on earth today.

bye
u checked that to cure ur curiosity. Slave ur masters will soon come for u. Am sure u heard they will soon strike South West.
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by kossyablaze(m): 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
mazeltov:
HowAreYou , Kossyablaze, Aminat508 , Marleyboy1991 , TessaJ and Trishapal. My sincere apology for my statement.
U are since 4givn my brotherly!...itz a slim chance u fall...mazeltov!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Wore His 2015 Inauguration Attire During His Visit To Morocco(pix) / Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) / Little Child Stares At Peter Obi's Posters In Taraba (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.