Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun (53474 Views)

N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office / Sheriff Takes Over PDP Secretariat In Abuja (Photos) / Bomb Blast In Delta At Isoko Development Union Secretariat In Oleh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by emonkey(m): 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
FreeGlobe:
How much is osun state? I want my state govt to buy osun and use the state for agriculture.. any price ibebe, mayoroflagos, modath, superstar1

LOL You can buy for N50 if you agree to pay all the state's debt.
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by mazeltov(m): 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
kossyablaze:
U are since 4givn my brotherly!...itz a slim chance u fall...mazeltov!
sure man
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by Theman13: 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
This is good news ........ I don't even know they still have local governments in that "state of osun.
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by Nedumadrid(m): 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
Crown01:
Photos of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat
Lolzzzz....Odenni Rauf is working,this wat will call 'Opon aranu abasha' with osun taxpayers money..he is one of tinubu dull studnts of politricks....Yolobas are suffersticated
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by TessaJ: 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
mazeltov:
HowAreYou , Kossyablaze, Aminat508 , Marleyboy1991 , TessaJ and Trishapal. My sincere apology for my statement.
apology accepted.thanks fr ur maturity.
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by TessaJ: 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
inlandtaipan:
YOrubas are cursed people and also very dirty.
hmmm...with d way u ar goin,i just hop u wil nt go and hang urslf oneday or even die frm ur slp because dis hatred u av fr anoda tribe is getin out of hand.u nid to take it easy o..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by unilever(m): 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
OP craving for attention since Buhari became the president. All in the name of getting attention u started snapping bushes and backyard. If u really want the issue to be properly addressed why cant u take the pictures of their buidings and show it to us here.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by mazeltov(m): 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
TessaJ:
apology accepted.thanks fr ur maturity.
thanks for that
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by leyeolanrewaju(m): 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
jamesversion:
lol...broke azz yorubas
. U no wan. See the light of day abii?
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
do humans work there?
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by tk4rd: 10:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
Crown01:
This is rubbish.. If na backyard bush u wan snap, u let us know
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by yommen: 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
The op only wished to insult Osun. There is nothing in those pictures. In fact, that place is presentable because if not, the op would have shown front pictures. That place na backyard that only needs trimming.
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by yommen: 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
DOCTORDONE:
An eyesore!

Sure! There is sore in eyes to refer to that as eyesore. For God's sake, are Nigerian youths now this blind! O ma ga o.
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by ElCapone(m): 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
demarc001:
My college from osun state say na "Aregberascal"
Yinmu! Best performing gofnor.
Oh! Sorry I mean from back.
In other news
WOMEN WILL NEVER CHANGE!
A woman and a man are involved in a car accident. It's a bad one, caused by the woman's reckless driving. Both of their cars are demolished but amazingly neither of them are hurt.
After they crawl out of the cars, the woman says...
“So, you're a man? That's interesting. I'm a woman. Wow, just look at our cars! There's nothing left, but fortunately we are unhurt. This must be a sign from God that we should meet and be friends and live together in peace for the rest of our days."
The man replied,
"I agree with you completely. This must be a sign from God!
The woman continued,
"And look at this, here's another miracle. My car is completely damaged, but this bottle of wine didn't break. Surely God wants us to drink this wine and celebrate our good fortune." Then she hands the bottle to the man.
The man nods his head in agreement, opens it, drinks half the bottle and then hands it back to the woman. The woman takes the bottle, immediately puts the cap back on, and hands it back to the man. The man asks,
"Aren't you having any?"
She replies, "Naaaaah. I think I'll just wait for the police to come and collect their evidence. "Drunk driver offence!" She looks away with disdain.
Hmmm! Adam ate the apple again! Men will NEVER learn! Women will Never change!!!
demarc001:
In other news
WOMEN WILL NEVER CHANGE!
A woman and a man are involved in a car accident. It's a bad one, caused by the woman's reckless driving. Both of their cars are demolished but amazingly neither of them are hurt.
“So, you're a man? That's interesting. I'm a woman. Wow, just look at our cars! There's nothing left, but fortunately we are unhurt. This must be a sign from God that we should meet and be friends and live together in peace for the rest of our days."
The man replied,
The woman continued,
"And look at this, here's another miracle. My car is completely damaged, but this bottle of wine didn't break. Surely God wants us to drink this wine and celebrate our good fortune." Then she hands the bottle to the man.
The man nods his head in agreement, opens it, drinks half the bottle and then hands it back to the woman. The woman takes the bottle, immediately puts the cap back on, and hands it back to the man. The man asks,
"Aren't you having any?"
She replies, "Naaaaah. I think I'll just wait for the police to come and collect their evidence. "Drunk driver offence!" She looks away with disdain.
Hmmm! Adam ate the apple again! Men will NEVER learn! Women will Never change!!!
demarc001:
In other news
WOMEN WILL NEVER CHANGE!
The man replied,
The woman continued,
"Aren't you having any?"
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by sinizia: 10:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
mazeltov:
Government should officiallty turn osun state to IDP camp/state

Lwkmd!! grin
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by yommen: 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
liberty300:
Lol...

Imagine the millions they share here every month

The way these yorubas dey carry igbo matter for head, like say 2morrow no dey. Meanwhile there entire state is looking like a dump site

Even the northern economy is getting stronger that the south West.

A region owing the highest debt but has nothing to show for it

Yorubas should focus on their region and leave igbos alone

Yorubas never had your time. Its you igbos who always have something to prove to us.

OK na. Yoruba states look like dump site yet your luxurious buses head for them in hundreds on daily. By the way, regions look like London and yet you all leave there end mass to come to the so called dump site.

Well may be you should all return to Biafra so that we don't need to borrow to cater for you while the few people in your villages have enough to themselves because you are all out here. By then, our resources will be enough for us.

Well its a pity your intelligence is channelled towards a wrong notion.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by Gidi3020(m): 12:20am On Nov 15, 2015
A place of adventure
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by Nowenuse: 12:26am On Nov 15, 2015
The Problem with Yoruba land is that their people are not interested in the development of their individual states and communuties. All of them run to Lagos and claim origin in Lagos and let their own places rot away.

That is why u can never see any other reasonable place in the southwest apart from Lagos (which probably has that priviledge serving the capital of Nigeria in the past.)
O ma șe o.
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by charlesucheh(m): 12:35am On Nov 15, 2015
CharlyNick:
My Village town hall looks better.....
That's why it's called a LOCAL GOVERNMENT.
Maintaining the standard is what they are after.
The day they start developing it, that will be the day, they'll change the name from Local to Urban government.
Bruv, they'd prefer it being LOCAL.
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by itstpia8: 1:13am On Nov 15, 2015
yommen:
The op only wished to insult Osun. There is nothing in those pictures. In fact, that place is presentable because if not, the op would have shown front pictures. That place na backyard that only needs trimming.

they're looking for land to "develop".
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by basilo101: 2:04am On Nov 15, 2015
yommen:

Yorubas never had your time. Its you igbos who always have something to prove to us.

OK na. Yoruba states look like dump site yet your luxurious buses head for them in hundreds on daily. By the way, regions look like London and yet you all leave there end mass to come to the so called dump site.

Well may be you should all return to Biafra so that we don't need to borrow to cater for you while the few people in your villages have enough to themselves because you are all out here. By then, our resources will be enough for us.

Well its a pity your intelligence is channelled towards a wrong notion.
Try and be creative and stop repeating nonesense over and over
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:30am On Nov 15, 2015
ediko5:
APC state. Congratulation.
meanwhile, its boiling @ www.brainnewsng.com
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by cc150615(f): 6:39am On Nov 15, 2015
Nowenuse:
The Problem with Yoruba land is that their people are not interested in the development of their individual states and communuties. All of them run to Lagos and claim origin in Lagos and let their own places rot away.

That is why u can never see any other reasonable place in the southwest apart from Lagos (which probably has that priviledge serving the capital of Nigeria in the past.)
O ma șe o.
I'm just wondering how many south-west states you've been to...
Nd Op Crown01 we need pictures of the front of the main office in dt secretariat no just backyard pix...that's if you will b reasonable enough, after which u will show us pictures of ur own local government secretariat.
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by Crown01: 7:09am On Nov 15, 2015
NULGE secretariat within Ayedire LG secretariat in the State of Osun

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by HirstMOG(m): 7:32am On Nov 15, 2015
deolu2000:

Do you know a word like, "what is worth doing is worth doing well". Either they work or go home.simple!

Do you even know the plight of the low earning civil servants in this country
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by mollie12: 8:29am On Nov 15, 2015
This is a bold and blatant lie.

Majority of the LGA offices in Osun state were built by a particular office, and they basically have the same architecture.
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by totit: 9:09am On Nov 15, 2015
Nowenuse:

O ma șe o.

Yet your tribe can not breath, live a day without SW?
Yet SW is yeeboo london?
grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2728036/see-reactions-people-when-ipob

And what Ibooe problem if they all(yorubas) claim lagos? Didn't they built it with their sweats? Abeg carry you akpu head commot for here grin
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by sodeek: 11:57am On Nov 15, 2015
So we still get apoda for here. You guys are jst commenting without knowing exactly where it is located. The crazy fellow dat took dis pix just dey snap backyard, can sum1 tell me a local govt secretariat dat I cn snap sumtin like dis frm. And moreover the dindinrin dat took dis pix forgot to tell u dat this local govt secretaraiat located in Ileogbo (probably his home town) is a localized village/town of about 4000 people.. You can see dia town hall or Palace for more information (just ask him)
#fact
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by joel4422: 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
Win!!! Win!!! Win!!! We bless God for a successful winning on
our weekend game. It's been great all the way, here
is our won ticket for the weekend fixed match.
I congratulate all my new and old subscribers winning for
the first time, now you can testify that fixed matches exist.
Straight up to our next fixed game which comes up on
wednesday. I encourage you all join our winning this
midweek and our games will be available with odds ranging
from 130 odds and 935 odds.
Interested subscribers should inbox me on facebook now or
add me up on whatsapp on:08032557731or call me now on
08032557731Your winning is always our priority. Stay
bless!!!

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by RhemaDavids(f): 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
Crown01:
I happen to be serving in this local government are u serving there too?
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by deolu2000(m): 9:11am On Nov 16, 2015
HirstMOG:

Do you even know the plight of the low earning civil servants in this country
so you suggestion is that because they earn low they should perform their responsibilities?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Wore His 2015 Inauguration Attire During His Visit To Morocco(pix) / Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) / Little Child Stares At Peter Obi's Posters In Taraba (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.