Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun (53472 Views)

N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office / Sheriff Takes Over PDP Secretariat In Abuja (Photos) / Bomb Blast In Delta At Isoko Development Union Secretariat In Oleh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by HowAreYou(m): 4:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
mazeltov:
Government should officiallty turn osun state to IDP camp/state

You are very stupid for that statement of yours

Why the OP dey snap the backyard!

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 4:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
demarc001:

WOMEN WILL NEVER CHANGE!
A woman and a man are involved in a car accident. It's a bad one, caused by the woman's reckless driving. Both of their cars are demolished but amazingly neither of them are hurt.
After they crawl out of the cars, the woman says...
“So, you're a man? That's interesting. I'm a woman. Wow, just look at our cars! There's nothing left, but fortunately we are unhurt. This must be a sign from God that we should meet and be friends and live together in peace for the rest of our days."
The man replied,
"I agree with you completely. This must be a sign from God!
The woman continued,
"And look at this, here's another miracle. My car is completely damaged, but this bottle of wine didn't break. Surely God wants us to drink this wine and celebrate our good fortune." Then she hands the bottle to the man.
The man nods his head in agreement, opens it, drinks half the bottle and then hands it back to the woman. The woman takes the bottle, immediately puts the cap back on, and hands it back to the man. The man asks,
"Aren't you having any?"
She replies, "Naaaaah. I think I'll just wait for the police to come and collect their evidence. "Drunk driver offence!" She looks away with disdain.
Hmmm! Adam ate the apple again! Men will NEVER learn! Women will Never change!!!

Chai angry
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by Nicepoker(m): 4:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
Rajiolaade:
you chose to make impression that suits your evil, bais & malicious aim at osun state by showing backyard premises at the peak of raining season, show us how Local govt. Hq. in kogi state & others who have not been going to work & owed salaries for as long as 19 months look like, ull be surpriced that osun ll soon emerge one of the best in nigeria,u mischiefmaker!.
another osun u mean. Not the one I know. Roads in side osogbo very poor.
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by trishapal(f): 4:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
mazeltov-the-VAGABOND:

Shoro niyen
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by Nicepoker(m): 4:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
Aminat508:
make una continue cry cry
even the state capital osogbo na big village.
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by HowAreYou(m): 4:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
mazeltov:

You are very stupid for that statement of yours!

I don't want to be insultive but I could not but just call you that

Why the OP dey snap the backyard!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by Aminat508(f): 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nicepoker:

cry cry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by otedola1(m): 4:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
Humm
Crown01:
Photos of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by MrImole: 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
yomalex:
ok o

Okó báwo bòòdá Yòmí?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
They practicing weed cultivation
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by coolzeal(m): 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
is it built for cavemen.. What a sophisticated building?..
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by Panshow(m): 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
It's just a money sharing center.
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by itstpia8: 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
liberty300:

The way these yorubas dey carry igbo matter for head,

how so?
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by itstpia8: 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
Info on Aiyedire:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aiyedire

It's in Iwo vicinity.
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by yomalex(m): 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
MrImole:

Okó báwo bòòdá Yòmí?
Enle beun o
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by bizgai(m): 4:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
This shots basically shows some areas that needed to be cleared or awarded for gardening.
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by samento: 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
If you want to be a photo journalist, you must be straight forward in your action and in action. I don't expect any right thinking person to comment negatively on this pictures instead we should ask some pertinent questions like, is there no entrance leading to the local government. Are there no buildings in the LG and et cetera. In essence if we want to act opposition we should do it with absolute sincerity. I don't see any sincerity of purpose in the crop of opposition we have in the country today unlike the APC when they were in the opposition they made Nigerian know some hard truth though sprinkled with little propaganda to drive home their points. But today we are been fed with total lies forgetting that Nigerians are wiser. We need real opposition equipped with fact and figures not fabricator of lies. Imagine what pictures that photographer was able to feed us with. Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by yapapa: 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
jamesversion:
lol...broke azz yorubas
aiye Iya ati baba e ti baje.
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by WIZGUY69(m): 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nicepoker:

are you trying to get at some people's nerve? grin

if I should start with you, you will hate yourself.

mpki
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by Rajiolaade: 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nicepoker:
another osun u mean. Not the one I know. Roads in side osogbo very poor.
compare osogbo roads with even some 1st generation capitals in corresponding time proportion, u'll deduce that there is already a quantum giant leap in osun state. KEHINDE DI EGBON, reseach well & ponder.
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by ediko5(m): 5:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
APC state. Congratulation.
meanwhile, its boiling @ www.brainnewsng.com
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by miqos02(m): 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
nice
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by Kestolovee95(f): 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
No they don't care about hunger ravaging their fathers in yorubaland, they care more about Biafra and Biafrans. A plague is coming for them but they are too ijjiotic to see it. grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by Kagarko(m): 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
CharlyNick:
My Village town hall looks better.....

This is back yard and abandon structures.
Ask the OP to show us the entrance and the chairman's office.
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by onilemeji(m): 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
There is nothing bad in this, that is how osun state peaple want it , oun oju nwa loju ri, that is change aregbesola promise and is really doing it, APC chage, !!!!!!!(Tori eni to gbon ni olorun se seda eni to go , keni to go ma ba gbo
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by ednut1(m): 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
Most LGAs in Nigeria are simply FAAC money sharing centres. They need to be scraped jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by Etizz: 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
The buildings are not looking bad, just dat the environment looks unkept,.... Is it really still in use?

Why dem go let grass cover the premises na
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by panco: 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
Its common in all states in naija
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by picoba(m): 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2015

[size=28pt]
Ayedire Local Government turns to Ayedigbo Local Government.
Congratulation!

[/size]

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by Nicepoker(m): 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
WIZGUY69:

are you trying to get at some people's nerve? grin
if I should start with you, you will hate yourself.
mpki
agbaya.
Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by Ijaya123: 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
This could have been anywhere. There is no evidence to suggest it is in Osun state.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun by itstpia8: 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
sauceny:
They practicing weed cultivation

you wish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Wore His 2015 Inauguration Attire During His Visit To Morocco(pix) / Photos Of The 4KM Illegal Crude Oil Pipeline In Forcados, Delta State (Video) / Little Child Stares At Peter Obi's Posters In Taraba (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.