Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,110 members, 7,845,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman (17582 Views)

Very Fat Girl Shares Before And After Childhood Pictures - Shocking !!! / Difference Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl / Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
lmao!!oya tell me d truth,how many fat gurls u don fuvk? grin
Lol I'm a virgin
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by peeparty(m): 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
lagmostkuit:
grin grin grin
And they can born likkile shidren eh....
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by DNameisOla(f): 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
Just thank ur stars for d way u are cos am sure u don't 'hit' d gym to keep fit. Maybe I shld pray to God to make u fat for a month, at least, to see how easy being 'fat' is. Ish.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
DNameisOla:
Just thank ur stars for d way u are cos am sure u don't 'hit' d gym to keep fit. Maybe I shld pray to God to make u fat for a month, at least, to see how easy being 'fat' is. Ish.

Why not use your real account to comment? I don't gym much but I try to keep fit.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by tommychow(m): 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
DebbyChris:
A fat lady turned down your proposal no wonder you came here to pour your frustration. Have you ever created anything? That u are here condeming God's creation.

Please stop all this talk. God created ADAM AND EVE and said THEY SHOULD MULTIPLE. Stop accusing God for people's laziness. It is human nature to find too much of something repulsive. If you fall into the "too fat" category, it's up to you to say "I want to lose weight, I want to be more attractive".

I was very very skinny (plus the tallness again) growing up. When the opportunity to gym came my way, I took it. Now I look better than I was (still not there tho). It's about setting goals and accomplishing them.

I doubt you'll care if a broke guy is chyking you and says "What's this attitude for now? God made me like this. Stop condemning God's creation and accept me for me".

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
Strahovski:

Lol I'm a virgin
Den how did u knw all wat u wrote up there about fat pple angry
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
Den how did u knw all wat u wrote up there about fat pple angry

People told me grin

Being fat is not good. Try to be slim
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
Strahovski:

People told me grin

Being fat is not good. Try to be slim
lies angry i am not fat but i dont like wat u wrote up there!!
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by DebbyChris(f): 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
[quote author=tommychow post=40022553] Sorry, i don't understand
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by dondavinchi(m): 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
Hw dere u condem a creature of God u r not even scared who r u to judge dem, my dere it's a Mata of choice if u like dem slim does not mean some other persons will want slim shaddy, I observe slim guys like fat girls, and vise versa. It on depends on d individual if d girl is d dirty lazy type she will always be dirty. Learn to appreciate ppl regardless of their body shape how awhich u were created fat will u kill urself, if one is born fat it's d will of God for dem. If God has not condem dem who r u to. IDIET
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by pressplay55: 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
Strahovski:

Yea.. it's what you think undecided
Sue me... undecided

NOTICE: ANY FEMALE THAT INSULTS ME OR ATTACKS ME IS OBVIOUSLY FAT! WATCH OUT AND SEE THEM B!TCH AROUND. LOL

1) They Nag alot:- Yup.. fat ladies tend to nag and complain alot on very little issues. Their anger is as fat as they are.. bullshit

2) They Snore:- Gross! 89% of fat ladies snore at night when they sleep. It's annoying, disgusting and illegal (where I come from).

3) They are too heavy:- They are so heavy and annoying that during sex when they are on top you would want to die.

4) They reek of body odor:_ Yup.. 89.98% of fat ladies smell! Never go close to them.

5) They are insecure and have low self esteem:- Yea they have very low self esteem. You would soon see them insult me for this. Hahahaha

6) They are Lazy:- They are lazy... they don't want to work out... they are mostly jobless

7) They are embarrassing:- No explanation

8.) They are designed for poor men:- Have you noticed that most type of men who patronise fat prostitutes or run after fat ladies are broke/poor? You must have observed don't lie! Tomorrow is Sunday angry

The rich/comfortable dudes go after the sexy, the skinny, and the figure 8. Not the fat and ugly. undecided

9) Your children will be obese and ugly

10) They Suck!

Thank you.

Sue me if you like. Public opinion! Fat girls go and work out. Nonsense.

It's even better for fat boys. They are boys!! Once there are funds in the bank.. the sexiest girl flows with them. undecided
i don laf tire
design for poor men

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Sanguine(f): 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
Lmao... So many clowns on here! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
seriously. .. fat girls re swit... i bet d op hasn't 'do' the fat type... their to*to tight gon...nd their breast u fit bury ur head for inside....on like d slim girls to*to wen u fit dey see their stomach 4rm d outside view..... grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by mrdu(m): 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
dondavinchi:
Hw dere u condem a creature of God u r not even scared who r u to judge dem, my dere it's a Mata of choice if u like dem slim does not mean some other persons will want slim shaddy, I observe slim guys like fat girls, and vise versa. It on depends on d individual if d girl is d dirty lazy type she will always be dirty. Learn to appreciate ppl regardless of their body shape how awhich u were created fat will u kill urself, if one is born fat it's d will of God for dem. If God has not condem dem who r u to. IDIET

see God never created anybody fat...they fat people are self made ,let them learn how to watch their wait ...
fat creatures every where ...the suck!!!

remember fat people don't live long
they are liable to die like smokers.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Erums(m): 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
Mhen Op Ure just without a heart, Hope Deyre nt shown u some lessons
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
daretodiffer:

I would rather be fat than dumb. You are dum.b.

Insecure foo.l!
Are you fat.?
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
EVILFOREST:

Are you fat.?

Does it matter?

Does it change who I am as a person?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
Lol
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
It's better yu use dis energy yu used to tenaciously finish typing this crap to look for a job and start getting enough money to chase the figure 8 your praising cos as broke as yu dey now.......na fat woman your destiny dey so ooooo.......... angry angry angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
mrdu:

see God never created anybody fat...they fat people are self made ,let them learn how to watch their wait ...
fat creatures every where ...the suck!!!

remember fat people don't live long
they are liable to die like smokers.

@bolded it's spelt weight not wait.
You should spend more time with your dictionary nd not monitoring the size of women. Cheers cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by macaranta(m): 11:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
OP wants to start an e-war here...Fat Vs OP Vs Slim
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by osazeeblue01: 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
The people that will insult the OP are those that have fat people in their families. Father,mother,bro,sis may be their bf,gf are all fat. Smh

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by craix(m): 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
You were dey talk na you create them,You cannot make hair on someone head.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by mercielizzie(f): 11:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
#iAmChubbyAndILikeIt.
#ifYouAreNotComfyWithThat
#DoMeAFavour
#EnterIntoTheLagoon.

@op, maintaining an healthy weight should be the main priority. We cannot all look like dried fish. And we can not all look like Coca-Cola bottles. Or should we become anorexic in order to fit into the general image I don't think so. Also, none of your list describes me. #teamChubbyAndConfident.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
hahaha....u want dem fatties to murder you bazuka abi?... walahi u don GEEYO!
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by iykedare(m): 11:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
Most Nigerian girls are fat.

Fat tummies.. Yuck
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by iykedare(m): 11:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
mercielizzie:
#iAmChubbyAndILikeIt.
#ifYouAreNotComfyWithThat
#DoMeAFavour
#EnterIntoTheLagoon.

@op, maintaining an healthy weight should be the main priority. We cannot all look like dried fish. And we can not all look like Coca-Cola bottles. Or should we become anorexic in order to fit into the general image I don't think so. Also, none of your list describes me. #teamChubbyAndConfident.

Rather work to be thick and sexy not fat with love handles,big tummy. Oversized bums ( the one you girls call sexy) aren't sexy. These days u see girls refusing to workout because they don't want to reduce their bum bum. Pathetic. They don't even know that workouts shapes the body so there will be less stretch marks, cellulite etc.

Aspire to be sexy in the real sense of it.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by ALISMILE(m): 12:01am On Nov 15, 2015
Thank God my wife is slim! But why do we ve prostitutes who re slim than fat ones?
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by mercielizzie(f): 12:04am On Nov 15, 2015
iykedare:

Rather work to be thick and sexy not fat with love handles,big tummy. Oversized bums ( the one you girls call sexy) aren't sexy. These days u see girls refusing to workout because they don't want to reduce their bum bum. Pathetic. They don't even know that workouts shapes the body so there will be less stretch marks, cellulite etc.

what if I don't like that? There is something called CHOICE. Let us be. Go for the figure 8 n let us rest.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by ALISMILE(m): 12:05am On Nov 15, 2015
I personally knw soooo many AMALA and EWEDU men who love them very fat o!
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by mercielizzie(f): 12:05am On Nov 15, 2015
iykedare:

what if I don't like that? There is something called CHOICE. Let us be. Go for the figure 8 n let us rest. I will aspire to become figure 8 the day it becomes a ticket to heaven.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 15, 2015
Op you know nothing about fat women.
Next time do your research well,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water / Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.