Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,804 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman (17583 Views)

Very Fat Girl Shares Before And After Childhood Pictures - Shocking !!! / Difference Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl / Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 15, 2015
mercielizzie:
what if I don't like that? There is something called CHOICE. Let us be. Go for the figure 8 n let us rest. I will aspire to become figure 8 the day it becomes a ticket to heaven.
your pix didnt portray a fat lady,.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by julietjswap(f): 12:17am On Nov 15, 2015
You guys are funny. Fat girls ain't like that. It not all tho, dey are fat ladies that r cute nd neat to d core. So watch out. I guess ur ex Gf was fat, that y u think all fat girl stink hmmm
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by mrdu(m): 12:19am On Nov 15, 2015
femcruz:

@bolded it's spelt weight not wait.
You should spend more time with your dictionary nd not monitoring the size of women. Cheers cheesy

At list I passed my massage tongue
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by mrdu(m): 12:20am On Nov 15, 2015
femcruz:

@bolded it's spelt weight not wait.
You should spend more time with your dictionary nd not monitoring the size of women. Cheers cheesy

At list I passed my massage tongue see ur wife

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 15, 2015
iykedare:

Rather work to be thick and sexy not fat with love handles,big tummy. Oversized bums ( the one you girls call sexy) aren't sexy. These days u see girls refusing to workout because they don't want to reduce their bum bum. Pathetic. They don't even know that workouts shapes the body so there will be less stretch marks, cellulite etc.

Aspire to be sexy in the real sense of it.

What if I want to be fat and ugly, how is it any of your effing concern?

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by chiddye(m): 2:55am On Nov 15, 2015
I love my women BBW!!!
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Mzgracie(f): 6:05am On Nov 15, 2015
Your fat girlfriend just dumped you abi? I bet you are talking from experience...

I ll advice you not to jump to conclusion. Fat girls are the bomb. Fat girls in ur area are dirty and has those characters you listed out. Bro, you need to change your environment before you jump into conclusion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by cornoil(m): 6:15am On Nov 15, 2015
Do u snore?

prettythicksme:
shocked shocked i am very fat op&i smells goodcheesy thunder wan fire u? angry
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 15, 2015
greg42:
It's better yu use dis energy yu used to tenaciously finish typing this crap to look for a job and start getting enough money to chase the figure 8 your praising cos as broke as yu dey now.......na fat woman your destiny dey so ooooo.......... angry angry angry angry angry

I just had to quote you. I don't need to look for a job. I own a company and I'm an employer of labour. So you know

Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 15, 2015
Mzgracie:
Your fat girlfriend just dumped you abi? I bet you are talking from experience...

I ll advice you not to jump to conclusion. Fat girls are the bomb. Fat girls in ur area are dirty and has those characters you listed out. Bro, you need to change your environment before you jump into conclusion.

I have no girlfriend. Besides you are fat and you are angry. That's what I want to achieve.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Princess4eva(f): 6:52am On Nov 15, 2015
daretodiffer:

I would rather be fat than dumb. You are dum.b.
Insecure foo.l!
Best response for a nincompoop like op. Phat girls rock!
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Walexsammy(m): 7:17am On Nov 15, 2015
Strahovski:

Yea.. it's what you think undecided
Sue me... undecided

NOTICE: ANY FEMALE THAT INSULTS ME OR ATTACKS ME IS OBVIOUSLY FAT! WATCH OUT AND SEE THEM B!TCH AROUND. LOL

1) They Nag alot:- Yup.. fat ladies tend to nag and complain alot on very little issues. Their anger is as fat as they are.. bullshit

2) They Snore:- Gross! 89% of fat ladies snore at night when they sleep. It's annoying, disgusting and illegal (where I come from).

3) They are too heavy:- They are so heavy and annoying that during sex when they are on top you would want to die.

4) They reek of body odor:_ Yup.. 89.98% of fat ladies smell! Never go close to them.

5) They are insecure and have low self esteem:- Yea they have very low self esteem. You would soon see them insult me for this. Hahahaha

6) They are Lazy:- They are lazy... they don't want to work out... they are mostly jobless

7) They are embarrassing:- No explanation

8.) They are designed for poor men:- Have you noticed that most type of men who patronise fat prostitutes or run after fat ladies are broke/poor? You must have observed don't lie! Tomorrow is Sunday angry

The rich/comfortable dudes go after the sexy, the skinny, and the figure 8. Not the fat and ugly. undecided

9) Your children will be obese and ugly

10) They Suck!

Thank you.

Sue me if you like. Public opinion! Fat girls go and work out. Nonsense.

It's even better for fat boys. They are boys!! Once there are funds in the bank.. the sexiest girl flows with them. undecided
Ur post is as empty as ur brain

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Adaeze003(f): 7:19am On Nov 15, 2015
mrdu:

At list I passed my massage tongue see ur wife

"least"... you should spend your time with books instead of bashing fat girls...

I'm sure some people here are thanking the stars that they ain't fat but... you lot are really ugly...

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by lilmax(m): 7:32am On Nov 15, 2015
tommychow:

Please stop all this talk. God created ADAM AND EVE and said THEY SHOULD MULTIPLE. Stop accusing God for people's laziness. It is human nature to find too much of something repulsive. If you fall into the "too fat" category, it's up to you to say "I want to lose weight, I want to be more attractive".

I was very very skinny (plus the tallness again) growing up. When the opportunity to gym came my way, I took it. Now I look better than I was (still not there tho). It's about setting goals and accomplishing them.

I doubt you'll care if a broke guy is chyking you and says "What's this attitude for now? God made me like this. Stop condemning God's creation and accept me for me".
BRAIN cool
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 15, 2015
mrdu:

At list I passed my massage tongue

least not list

Damn!!! your spellings re so bad....Two errors in Two posts, i can see that your brain is filled with fat cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nina4u(f): 10:45am On Nov 15, 2015
Strahovski:

Yea.. it's what you think undecided
Sue me... undecided

NOTICE: ANY FEMALE THAT INSULTS ME OR ATTACKS ME IS OBVIOUSLY FAT! WATCH OUT AND SEE THEM B!TCH AROUND. LOL

1) They Nag alot:- Yup.. fat ladies tend to nag and complain alot on very little issues. Their anger is as fat as they are.. bullshit

2) They Snore:- Gross! 89% of fat ladies snore at night when they sleep. It's annoying, disgusting and illegal (where I come from).

3) They are too heavy:- They are so heavy and annoying that during sex when they are on top you would want to die.

4) They reek of body odor:_ Yup.. 89.98% of fat ladies smell! Never go close to them.

5) They are insecure and have low self esteem:- Yea they have very low self esteem. You would soon see them insult me for this. Hahahaha

6) They are Lazy:- They are lazy... they don't want to work out... they are mostly jobless

7) They are embarrassing:- No explanation

8.) They are designed for poor men:- Have you noticed that most type of men who patronise fat prostitutes or run after fat ladies are broke/poor? You must have observed don't lie! Tomorrow is Sunday angry

The rich/comfortable dudes go after the sexy, the skinny, and the figure 8. Not the fat and ugly. undecided

9) Your children will be obese and ugly

10) They Suck!

Thank you.

Sue me if you like. Public opinion! Fat girls go and work out. Nonsense.

It's even better for fat boys. They are boys!! Once there are funds in the bank.. the sexiest girl flows with them. undecided
hahahaha guy on fb said thats the new trend ..fat women
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nina4u(f): 10:46am On Nov 15, 2015
peeparty:

Lwtmb I laff soteh mad man dey look for road like kilode...
hahahahaha lwkmd
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 15, 2015
Adaeze003:

"least"... you should spend your time with books instead of bashing fat girls...

I'm sure some people here are thanking the stars that they ain't fat but... you lot are really ugly...

cheesy cheesy thank God am not the only one chopping the bombs from that guy, he almost killed me with bullets. cheesy
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Seculent: 10:50am On Nov 15, 2015
If you can't create any of them, you must be very useless.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by mercielizzie(f): 10:58am On Nov 15, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
your pix didnt portray a fat lady,.
lol. See my cheeks now. I am chubby and smart. Most people don't even see me as being fat.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 15, 2015
Walexsammy:
Ur post is as empty as ur brain

Asshole let me guess... your wife is fat. Your mother is fat. Your sister is fat or your girlfriend is fat. Pick one undecided

Retarded fool
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 15, 2015
Seculent:
If you can't create any of them, you must be very useless.

Idiot. Where did you come from? Either your girlfriend or sister or even your damn wife is fat. So you are angry.

Retarded piece of sh!t
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 15, 2015
mercielizzie:
lol. See my cheeks now. I am chubby and smart. Most people don't even see me as being fat.
kikikikikikik.

You are not fat jor,

if u see person wen fat u go runcheesy
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by peeparty(m): 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
Nina4u:
hahahahaha lwkmd
lol
Happy Sunday to you,how is your husband.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nina4u(f): 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
peeparty:

lol

Happy Sunday to you,how is your husband.
husband to b in march ..lol hes great ...had some gigs this weekends ..last night he told me som nigga smokin igbo back stage and strippers is everywere ..lol ..we talk every day ...videochat all the time on imo ...hes an amazing man ...
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Mustack: 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
I rep team slimy . @ lagmostkuit I like you oh I wish u never get dat man I 4 try my luck
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by peeparty(m): 12:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
Nina4u:
husband to b in march ..lol hes great ...had some gigs this weekends ..last night he told me som nigga smokin igbo back stage and strippers is everywere ..lol ..we talk every day ...videochat all the time on imo ...hes an amazing man ...

Oyea I can feel the inner joy from the way you type... He must be a cool dude den .we can't wait for march to come mhn, we turning up for you. big time.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Nina4u(f): 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
peeparty:

Oyea I can feel the inner joy from the way you type... He must be a cool dude den .we can't wait for march to come mhn, we turning up for you. big time.
im sure he go have a consert selebrate ..lol
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Seculent: 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
Strahovski:

Idiot. Where did you come from? Either your girlfriend or sister or even your damn wife is fat. So you are angry.

Retarded piece of sh!t
You're just a useless fággot.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by Rheetari(f): 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
you can't actually tell if someone is a dummy till you hear him speak.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman by peeparty(m): 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
Nina4u:
im sure he go have a consert selebrate ..lol
lol sure..what language do you speak fluently?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water / Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.