Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Letter To My Future Juwel Of Inestimable Value(my Future Wife) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To My Future Juwel Of Inestimable Value(my Future Wife) (968 Views)

'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules / My Gf Complains That I Value My Younger Sister More Than Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To My Future Juwel Of Inestimable Value(my Future Wife) by Toniwirelex: 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
[b]Dear Love,
i'd like to start by telling you why i think it may take a long while before we'll finaly get to meet eachother. Life has realy been difficult but no matter how difficult life presents itself my Optimism will never melt like hot candle wax...
I started walking in the part of INDEPENDENCY wen i was just 12 because by then i already knew how far Silver Spoon was from home...So basically,my strive started wen i was just 12. I did what i had to do to make sure that not all 100% of the things i needed came from Dad/Mum, atleast 0.01% was my effort which ofcourse they always appreciated and still appreciates. Schooling and working is making it hard for me to think about you right now !pls understand!. Time will come wen you and only you will be my number one priority but as it stands now you are not even 9th on my List... You're probably 10th cos my parents occupies number 1-9 on the list.. Take your time to do whatever it is you're doing to make life good for yourself..
Your's future husband
ANTHONY A.K.A WIRELEX
[/b]
Re: Letter To My Future Juwel Of Inestimable Value(my Future Wife) by Bambless1(m): 10:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Letter To My Future Juwel Of Inestimable Value(my Future Wife) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
angry
Re: Letter To My Future Juwel Of Inestimable Value(my Future Wife) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
naughtynaughty:
angry
are you the girl he's referring to ?
Re: Letter To My Future Juwel Of Inestimable Value(my Future Wife) by Toniwirelex: 11:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
Bambless1:
lipsrsealed
which level?
Re: Letter To My Future Juwel Of Inestimable Value(my Future Wife) by Toniwirelex: 11:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
Re: Letter To My Future Juwel Of Inestimable Value(my Future Wife) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
are you the girl he's referring to ?
lol, Toniwirelex comman ansa him o biko
Re: Letter To My Future Juwel Of Inestimable Value(my Future Wife) by Toniwirelex: 11:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
naughtynaughty:
lol, Toniwirelex comman ansa him o biko
d question was directed to you na.....
I no wan poke-nose
Re: Letter To My Future Juwel Of Inestimable Value(my Future Wife) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
Toniwirelex:
d question was directed to you na..... I no wan poke-nose
lol..c dis wayo boy o
Re: Letter To My Future Juwel Of Inestimable Value(my Future Wife) by Toniwirelex: 11:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
naughtynaughty:
lol..c dis wayo boy o
are u my future juwel of inestimable value? ? ? ? ?
Re: Letter To My Future Juwel Of Inestimable Value(my Future Wife) by Brymo: 11:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
Pple be claiming d love their mum n dad, while their actions don't potray DAT.
Re: Letter To My Future Juwel Of Inestimable Value(my Future Wife) by Ocutegan(m): 11:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
bro, we know you're going 45 yrs before you marry, and you be Omo ibo, so them never even born your future wife, you should direct your letter to your future in laws...I pray make those ones don meet each other sef
Re: Letter To My Future Juwel Of Inestimable Value(my Future Wife) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
Toniwirelex:
are u my future juwel of inestimable value? ? ? ? ?
*side eyes*

Re: Letter To My Future Juwel Of Inestimable Value(my Future Wife) by Toniwirelex: 11:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
naughtynaughty:
*side eyes*
cry
naughtynaughty:
*side eyes*
Re: Letter To My Future Juwel Of Inestimable Value(my Future Wife) by donholy28(m): 11:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
don't forget to write a letter to d guy currently dating her
Re: Letter To My Future Juwel Of Inestimable Value(my Future Wife) by Toniwirelex: 11:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
donholy28:
don't forget to write a letter to d guy currently dating her
i would' if i could' but i can't so i shan't

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed Here / Surest Way To Quit Masturbating / Why Are Anambra Parents Irrational When It Comes To Marriage??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.