Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,853 members, 7,844,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Tell Him I Love Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Him I Love Him (19146 Views)

I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Him I Love Him by umehmj(m): 2:45am On Nov 15, 2015
osedvgirl:

Am shy and maybe he will think am cheap or loose, i will change because of him

listen baby girl, no mature guy will think you cheap for opening up. just so you know, the three women i ever dated all made the first move and they never regretted it. I love my women bold and go-getters

1 Like

Re: Tell Him I Love Him by mrkay101(m): 8:25am On Nov 15, 2015
So u pipo are falling for this... Smh
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 15, 2015
osedvgirl:

Nothing like that atall, i only saw his pix once and he has no pix of him now
Lol... Funny You. Hmmmm! grin
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 15, 2015
umehmj:
is he following you? how sure are you he will even see this thread? listen bae, he ain't no wizard to read your mind. so why don't you go against the norm and tell him how you feel?
He is not following me and am so happy he commented on this thread but am still not bold, he might turn me down or bullshit me cool
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 15, 2015
raywise17:
Na me call me on 08132071687
I wish he can give his number just as you did
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 15, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol... Funny You. Hmmmm! grin
Am not funny, am for real
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 15, 2015
osesology:

Like seriously?
No one want to take me serious, we have cool guys here, i normally type with red letters but cos am serious now am typing normal grin
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 15, 2015
osedvgirl:

Am not funny, am for real
Ok dear! Just express yourself and tell him how You feel about him,You never can't tell what his reply may be. grin its 1:32am here in seattle. Wana have some few hours sleep, talk you later. Cheer!!!
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 15, 2015
macaranta:
It baffles me how sometimes you guys just pocknose into someone's "little love crisis".Allow her joor,her mode of expression is entirely up to her.
Is it your love?is it your mb?is it your Nairaland? Is it your romance section?...
Thank you, they dont know when one is serious
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by frankcris(m): 10:36am On Nov 15, 2015
Is this the part where guys are so supposed to wish they are the one? undecided
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 15, 2015
sameer1212:
Ok dear! Just express yourself and tell him how You feel about him,You never can't tell what his reply may be. grin its 1:32am here in seattle. Wana have some few hours sleep, talk you later. Cheer!!!
What if he says no, i will look foolish to him, what if he dont love me back, at the end of this thread i will tell him and know my fate

Alright, do take care and be good
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 15, 2015
ibrams:
osedvgirl......
I am sorry to have called you foolish....
it was just a costly mistake.....
a mistake that would have caused me my respect........
I am sincerely sorry......
One Love..... One Family
please let me #Gerrarahia
Accepted dear
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by osesology(m): 10:59am On Nov 15, 2015
osedvgirl:

No one want to take me serious, we have cool guys here, i normally type with red letters but cos am serious now am typing normal grin

You just saw his dp and you fell in love. How do you know if this guy is not lame or deaf...or even worse epileptic. Moreso, ain't you concerned what he does for a living? Your signature though
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by ibrams(m): 11:02am On Nov 15, 2015
osedvgirl:

Accepted dear
tanks and happy Sunday..... grin
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by umehmj(m): 1:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
osedvgirl:

He is not following me and am so happy he commented on this thread but am still not bold, he might turn me down or bullshit me cool

please if you are the lucky guy please get intouch with this pretty dainty crush of yours.
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
osedvgirl:

What if he says no, i will look foolish to him, what if he dont love me back, at the end of this thread i will tell him and know my fate

Alright, do take care and be good
Lol....My dear trust me,You won't look foolish even if he say NO which I doubt he will say it. No sane man will see this your Hot legs and will not be moved,even though love is not all about physical beauties. Just tell him how you feel and as I said earlier, You never can't tell what his reply may be. Cheers! kiss
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
Midehi2 and Aminat508 make una come so that we go help osedvgirl find her crush. grin
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by Aminat508(f): 1:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
sameer1212:
Midehi2 and Aminat508 make una come so that we go help osedvgirl find her crush. grin
no be you go lead us undecided undecided
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by usermane(m): 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
osedvgirl:
I am in love with a nairalander, I don't know how to go about it, how to let him know without thinking am cheap, am in love oooooo, I want to stop been spoilt.

If he come to this thread I will give him signal and let him send me PM, I will reply him for real

You are in love with someone you never met? I will advise you to get to know him and trust him as a casual friend before opening up.
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
Aminat508:
no be you go lead us undecided undecided
Lol... Oya bring your hand before oga midolian come back make we go call midehi2 sharp sharp. This lucky man must be found as soon as posible. cheesy
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by Aminat508(f): 1:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol... Oya bring your hand before oga midolian come back make we go call midehi2 sharp sharp. This lucky man must be found as soon as posible. cheesy
grin grin
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
Aminat508:
grin grin
Nice DP! But you wan kill some body with that HOT pix undecided
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by midolian(m): 2:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
sameer1212:
cheesy cheesy

Sameer, oga midolian no go anywhere o! I dey here dey watch you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tell Him I Love Him by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
midolian:
cheesy cheesy

Sameer, oga midolian no go anywhere o! I dey here dey watch you cheesy
Hahahahaha lipsrsealed
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
Hypnosis of love!
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by midolian(m): 2:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
sameer1212:
Hahahahaha lipsrsealed
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by Rilwayne001: 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
lool .. Attention-seeking she-male.
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by joseph1832(m): 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Mcheeew. Ur either a 17year old girl, a 17 year old boy or a 40year old fool
They say life begins at 40, so its safe to say a fool at 40 is a fool for life. LOL.
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
Go face your book

Not love.
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by midehi2(f): 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
sameer1212:
I swear that osedvgirl is a clown, i dont understand her,few mins she will be real, another mins shes possess, who could be this lucky guy to have a pretty girl like her and i hope she is real but sameer1212 dont let anyone take you away from me o, Aminat508 are you there,i gat to secure my man o grin
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by Aminat508(f): 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
midehi2:

I swear that osedvgirl is a clown, i dont understand her,few mins she will be real, another mins shes possess, who could be this lucky guy to have a pretty girl like her and i hope she is real but sameer1212 dont let anyone take you away from me o, Aminat508 are you there,i gat to secure my man o grin
you are safe my sis kiss
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
This one..

She is looking for attention, no mind am cos Dia is no guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) / Popular Owerri Slay Queen Posed In Transparent Dress Without Underwear / Inside Vagina & Inside Your Mouth Look The Same...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.