Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,652 members, 7,844,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Tell Him I Love Him - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Him I Love Him (19132 Views)

I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Him I Love Him by Aminat508(f): 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2015
osedvgirl:

Think about it cool
undecided undecided u wanna snatch sameer1212 abi?
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by macaranta(m): 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
sameer1212:
Osedvgirl,I want you to know that I am speechless with your maturity to come out public and declare your Love for me. We Africans always think that its a taboo for a woman to came out public and declare her love to a man she Love but is not. You did nothing wrong for following your Heart and For doing this,"I want you to know that I will always share all your worries, wipe your tears and take care of your HEART". Thank You!!! kiss
Thank you
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
Aminat508:
chai!!! She is only expressing herself na Bia make una leave her alone ooo cheesy
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by pbs4real(m): 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
osedvgirl:
I am in love with a nairalander, I don't know how to go about it, how to let him know without thinking am cheap, am in love oooooo, I want to stop been spoilt.

If he come to this thread I will give him signal and let him send me PM, I will reply him for real
#enters the thread in an Aston Martin vanquish....sup lass? Ow market? grin
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
Aminat508:
Pls what is yours, are you sameer1212, you are a girl like me, i expect you understand me more
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by ideyhere(f): 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
osedvgirl:

Why everyone calling her, will she beat me or what? Is she not a girl like me, its unfortunately am falling for her guy but i did no wrong expressing my feelings.

Midehi2, am sorry

Hian! Nobody said anything about beating anybody ooh. We're just calling her to come and see. And if this is going to be NL wooing challenge female version season 2b, it's just fair that we notify the contestants.

On another not, midehi2 please come grin grin grin
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by undercurrent(m): 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
sameer1212:
Osedvgirl,I want you to know that I am speechless with your maturity to come out public and declare your Love for me. We Africans always think that its a taboo for a woman to came out public and declare her love to a man she Love but is not. You did nothing wrong for following your Heart and For doing this,"I want you to know that I will always share all your worries, wipe your tears and take care of your HEART". Thank You!!! kiss

oga leave plenty grammer, pm the girl n her what she wants 2 hear. Shikena!
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by Aminat508(f): 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
osedvgirl:

Pls what is yours, are you sameer1212, you are a girl like me, i expect you understand me more
shocked lmao. Sameer1212 embarassed
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by Aminat508(f): 6:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
ideyhere:

Hian! Nobody said anything about beating anybody ooh. We're just calling her to come and see. And if this is going to be NL wooing challenge female version season 2b, it's just fair that we notify the contestants.

biko u see how mideh dey fall our hands cry she no gree come online undecided
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
sameer1212:
chai!!! She is only expressing herself na Bia make una leave her alone ooo cheesy
I dont know midehi2 is your girl, she should pls dont get angry with me for loving her man
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
osedvgirl:

Baby seriously i love this guy but am shy jollyjoy

There is nothing absolutely wrong with u. It's normal to feel that way when u see someone u love.
All these ladies and guys yabbing and cursing u have at one time or another felt or behaved in like-wise
manner...If u ask me, I'll advice u to PM him. U might get a positive response u know...
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by samhapy(m): 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
osedvgirl:
I am in love with a nairalander, I don't know how to go about it, how to let him know without thinking am cheap, am in love oooooo, I want to stop been spoilt.

If he come to this thread I will give him signal and let him send me PM, I will reply him for real

You can send him PM...
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by ideyhere(f): 6:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
Aminat508:

Today that we need her online the most angry She go soon dey dia another babe anara ya ura rahu
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by frankcris(m): 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
this is meidehi num 07089482725..call her fast
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
sneak3:
Wait when you are sensible enof to send him a pm ...den w'll see the seriousness
Am really waiting for his pm first, i have started it here, if he wants me i will see his pm
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
samhapy:

You can send him PM...
Am waiting for his PM, he knows already
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by Dezzx(m): 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
raywise17:
Na me call me on 08132071687
And you will later be be asking seun how did scammers lay hand on my contact

1 Like

Re: Tell Him I Love Him by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
undercurrent:

oga leave plenty grammer, pm the girl n her what she wants 2 hear. Shikena!
Lol.... I will do just that sir. grin
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
osedvgirl:
Am waiting for his PM, he knows already
check Your mail.
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
sameer1212:
check Your mail.
Ok
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
osedvgirl:
Ok
SMH
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
osedvgirl:

I dont know midehi2 is your girl, she should pls dont get angry with me for loving her man
Lol... My dear, like I said earlier You did nothing wrong trust me! grin
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
ideyhere:

Today that we need her online the most angry She go soon dey dia another babe anara ya ura rahu
Lol... You and Aminat508 Una wan join hand beat Osedvgirl abi I no go gree for una ooo. tongue
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
Aminat508:
Hahahahahaha... tongue
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by midehi2(f): 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol... My dear, like I said earlier You did nothing wrong trust me! grin
oh it has reach this extent ....i thought as much
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by midehi2(f): 8:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
Aminat508:
babe am here, so it was sameer1212, i thought as much
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
midehi2:

oh it has reach this extent ....i thought as much
Hahahaha... Common don't give that look, undecided. She only expressing herself my dear!!!
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by midehi2(f): 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
ideyhere:

am here
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
midehi2:

besides, she said she is sorry for expressing her Love towards your man!!
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by Aminat508(f): 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
midehi2:

sweet, even me too. I thought as muxh cry cry
Re: Tell Him I Love Him by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ideyhere,Aminat508 and Midehi2 make una no join hand beat that girl ooo undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing / Pic: Secondary School Girls Expose Boobs In Class / Slay Queen Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Public Pool (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.