Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Please Judge This Issue Between Me And My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Judge This Issue Between Me And My Girlfriend (1344 Views)

Nairalanders Please Judge Me / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / As A 3rd Party Please, Neva Take Sides In Settling Issue Between Lovers (story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Judge This Issue Between Me And My Girlfriend by Whizzcute(m): 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
My girlfriend called me on phone and she said: Hello honey, you know I love you so much, I have been looking for how to prove more of my love for you, please Baby I want you to come to my House for a launch with your Friends, I asked her, WHEN?
She replied; Any day you will be chanced, I said okay and the date was fixed. I started informing my friends about it and they all agreed to go with me, some suspended what they would have gone to just to follow me to her house as demanded.
On the day, I and my friends were set to leave and I called her baby we are on our way to your house, and she replied "please babe i can't wait to see you guys" and we were very happy but unfortunately when we got to her house, I called her again to let her know that we are close to her house, she replied: "Baby are you serious? Hahahahahaha, I was only joking oo, you know how we normally joke naa" , i got embarrassed but I pretended, I ended the call. I asked my friends to know if they heard my conversation with her but they didn't, so i told them that she asked us to wait at the hotel that she will soon join us, we left to the hotel and I ordered for their needs.
Shortly I picked up my phone and shouted: WHAT? Guys we need to leave here now, I just received Information now that Boko Haram are on their way to this place and we all left the Hotel. None of my Friends knew what happened because it would have been so shameful to me.......

IT'S NOW MY TURN TO JOKE..
Two week later, I called her, baby I just received a letter from my Village that I should come back home for my Chieftaincy title and they said I should not come without taking a wife, you know you are the only one I have so I want to inform your parents and they should fix a date for our introduction and it should be next week because we need to leave for the village before this month runs out.
She was so so Happy and she informed her parents just as I ordered. They started preparing and everything was in order. On the fixed date, I was in the Office when my phone rang, She was the one calling, Baby where are you? I replied: we are close to your house, she happily said Okay.
After a while she called back to know where I was again, Baby where are you " she said" I replied: Baby are you serious you believed what I told you? Hehehehe I was only joking oooooh, You know how we use to joke na.
She started calling me names and said I am wicked!

Please am I wicked?
Re: Please Judge This Issue Between Me And My Girlfriend by Cholls(m): 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
My brother Eeyah! I wish i had a degree in that field so i can help you but i don't. Maybe the person bellow me have something to say.
Re: Please Judge This Issue Between Me And My Girlfriend by Oruemu(f): 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
U ve d highest prank though cos it involves her parents n some other family members, hmmmm.......too tough.
I won't termed it wickedness anyways, afterally, u do me I no vex, now I do my own u dey vex
Re: Please Judge This Issue Between Me And My Girlfriend by agohmamuda(m): 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
Babe's no dey use their ears hear marriage. They use all their sense organ to hear that word.

1 Like

Re: Please Judge This Issue Between Me And My Girlfriend by ideyhere(f): 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
Since I know this story ain't true, no need to crack my head for a suitable answer. As for the poster above me...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Judge This Issue Between Me And My Girlfriend by shegxi(m): 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
ori eyin mejeji daru........nonsence

2 Likes

Re: Please Judge This Issue Between Me And My Girlfriend by Igemburg(m): 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
Babes dey alwaz feel say na dem smart pass, dem no knw say a guy's silence in evry rubbish dey do is trouble. Well, kudos to u OP, next time she wont play wit fire grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Judge This Issue Between Me And My Girlfriend by Whizzcute(m): 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
Igemburg:
Babes dey alwaz feel say na dem smart pass, dem no knw say a guy's silence in evry rubbish dey do is trouble. Well, kudos to u OP, next time she wont play wit fire grin

lmao
Re: Please Judge This Issue Between Me And My Girlfriend by Whizzcute(m): 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
Oruemu:
U ve d highest prank though cos it involves her parents n some other family members, hmmmm.......too tough.
I won't termed it wickedness anyways, afterally, u do me I no vex, now I do my own u dey vex

na so my sister
Re: Please Judge This Issue Between Me And My Girlfriend by 69MissedCalls(m): 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
both of you are crazy gan. which kind rough play be that? no go over do am o undecided
Re: Please Judge This Issue Between Me And My Girlfriend by johnstar(m): 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
2 of una dey mad

1 Like

Re: Please Judge This Issue Between Me And My Girlfriend by czarr(m): 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
When you mentioned book haram coming to a hotel.

That's when I concluded.

#fakestory

1 Like

Re: Please Judge This Issue Between Me And My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
person above me. Ur head dey there. I tink say na only me see am oh. I bin dey biliv small small tin op com guff wif dat fat Lie. E no blend at all

MY judgment#. Work on ur scoping skills
Re: Please Judge This Issue Between Me And My Girlfriend by Free101(m): 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
This matter needs to reach CCT tribunal oooo, but first serve her the papers first so that she fit carry the matter go High court first before the matter reach the Supreme court!
Re: Please Judge This Issue Between Me And My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
The dude above is a jambite who wan study law'..

#D thing dey em body#

1 Like

Re: Please Judge This Issue Between Me And My Girlfriend by Erums(m): 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
this post is a lie

(1) (Reply)

How to delay your Period! / Guys And Their Fuss About Girls Who Wear Make-up / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.