Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister (42948 Views)

Court Strikes Out Buhari’s Suit Against AIT / Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others / Buhari’s Certificate: Defence Minister Flays Minimah Over Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by lawrenceunaa: 8:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
anigbajumo:
Thunder strikes them one by one,so wen PMB was pictured with is classmates in India it was propaganda?

Awon werey 101%.Club loading jawe...............
u are a simpleton , no brain at all.
If I post a group pictures I had with girls and told u I have fuc*ked them all u will still believe .
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Xfemt(m): 8:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
anigbajumo:
Am not but u are,I saw pics with his classmate in secondary school and watched live update of this issue with his secondary school principal on channelstv......

Since u re not foolish then tell me
His class mate in defence collage in u.s
Or class mate in Nigeria were thy attended the same secondary school

Young man admit it ur daura President Buhari brain dead is certificateless

And deceived u
He has nothing gud to offers us look at the bright side
And don't be deceived

A word is enough for a wise

Oh my God I miss the goodluck of old days

2019 we can't wait for u
Cus this govt is already failing
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by codedguy1(m): 8:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
amdoyin82:
Una Neva forget Dis certificate saga abi?

People don forget small, but na the new defence minister go bring up topic after he could not get over his hangover from celebrating the previous night after his appointment.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by anigbajumo(m): 8:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
Xfemt:

And deceived u
And don't be deceived

2019 we can't wait for u

pls shut up if u CNT understand the content of my comments rather than dwelling ignorance here.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Xfemt(m): 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
anigbajumo:

pls shut up if u CNT understand the content of my comments rather than dwelling ignorance here.

Understand what

Ur lying jst like ur daura president nd u say I don't understand ur content
What content I am asking

Give me a better answer to my question is all I ask
Dumb ass

Nd stop being stupid
Hmmmmmm I sorry for u sha
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by macaranta(m): 8:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
billyG:

Hav u shown nigeria yur own waec certificate?

Sorry,who are you again?
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Kzeals: 8:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
Hmmm, just counting my teeth :PHmmm, just counting my teeth
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by anigbajumo(m): 8:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
Xfemt:

Understand what

Ur lying jst like ur daura president nd u say I don't understand ur content
What content I am asking

Give me a better answer to my question is all I ask
Dumb ass

Nd stop being stupid
Hmmmmmm I sorry for u sha
your level of ignorance is legendary. Go and read PMB biography b4 u display your stupidity here.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by nigerianvenom(m): 8:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
anigbajumo:
Thunder strikes them one by one,so wen PMB was pictured with is classmates in India it was propaganda?

So classmates equate certificate?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by anigbajumo(m): 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
u are a simpleton , no brain at all.
If I post a group pictures I had with girls and told u I have fuc*ked them all u will still believe .
Mr man uno gat brain at and your IQ is low.......
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Xfemt(m): 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
anigbajumo:
your level of ignorance is legendary. Go and read PMB biography b4 u display your stupidity here.

Here it is

He attended primary school in
Daura and Mai'adua before
proceeding to Katsina Model
School in 1953, and to Katsina
Provincial Secondary School (now
Government College Katsina)
from 1956 to 1961.

So why is it hard for him to produce common certificate ssce.

Abi em na drop out and em no won admit am

Take it or live it
Ur daura dulardinho is CERTIficateLESS

1 Like

Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by sugercane: 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
lomprico:
The man no get naa! Why una wan cause anoda problem?
Another problem want to start....
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Reference(m): 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
HonSuQMaDIQ:

Shut up pls. Quit trolling. Nigerians deserve to see his original School certificate. If he wont show it, then he doesnt have it. QED!

Hahaha. Honourable. Long time. Are you the original.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by kutchs: 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
anigbajumo:
You know it is very simple. That Buhari attended primary school may not be in doubt but did he finish? Does he have a certificate to prove he did? If he does, he should then present and let this matter die.

2 Likes

Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by anigbajumo(m): 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
calebo101:

Slaves will forever remain slaves. Your head is deep in another man's anus. I'm not Igbo by the way. See how your mentality is really appalling. By the way, you've been ruling this country for ages, care to tell me what you've achieved? Last time I checked your region and the North are deep in poverty despite having produced presidents ever since. As it stands and to reiterate my earlier statement... your children are already deep into slavery with attitudes like yours.

Keep shouting how you've ruled this country for years, my friend you should be ashamed having ruled this country for years and we are in this hell hole. How can we creep out when people like you brag about producing leaders? It's shameful being in same country with people like you honestly. God punish Lord Lugard anywhere e dey for this mistake. I assure you it will be corrected soon.

It is a shame that u dy hide your tribe,see what slavery had turn you to? smh,for your entire generation.It is clear to the whole world that you are nothing but slave it so shall it be till eternity.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Reference(m): 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
sammyj:
This so called chop I chop group wailing every where should focus their energy in fighting for good governance and I social welfare of the people rather than being used by corrupt swines to fight unjust course. Truly corruption is fighting back and I blame this government based on it's slow tendencies to reform our sticking judiciary prosecute this criminals and jail them !!! angry

But you know it can't simply because it can't, so it can't, until it can....come to equity.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by IbokUtoroh(m): 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
free2ryhme:

You uselessly defending them while they are doing plea bargaining behind your back.

Before and during the election your kinds wailed and screamed and yet PMB became president. Today you and the wailing wailers are back to your vomit

Pathetic lowlife dogs
bobo na SaBITICATE mata we de discuss, not who stole what. Infact so many threads hv been opened on gej thievery and lootings. Allison get enuf thread pertaining to her own lootery, this thread is solely for baba's cerTIfiCATE!

2 Likes

Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by bashydemy(m): 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
Nonsense group, If he dint bring it out you will dethrone PMB abi? i just dey laugh.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by ihatesycophant(m): 9:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
If they had maliciously taken it and tore it, would they be able to find it again? Some people can be so funny. The type of game played during the electioneering period is so tense that the certificate would have been buried for life.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by free2ryhme: 9:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

bobo na SaBITICATE mata we de discuss, not who stole what. Infact so many threads hv been opened on gej thievery and lootings. Allison get enuf thread pertaining to her own lootery, this thread is solely for baba's cerTIfiCATE!

Go waec for his certificate
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
ejisun53:
Where has the culture of Africans gone to? When the respect for elders is no more, that's why you see young people dying misteriously.
who b dis elder abeg?
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by lovejoyy(m): 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
anigbajumo:

Na for India him go secondary school?

I just de ask o

1 Like

Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
free2ryhme:

You are used to anarchy, looting, corruption and agberoism

It won't work in PMB govt, trust me when I say PDP and everything they represent is dead and buried

d way u de go, u go soon cry. Incase u need towel to take wipe ur tears, contact beremx.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by free2ryhme: 9:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

d way u de go, u go soon cry. Incase u need towel to take wipe ur tears, contact beremx.

This never happened under the PDP looters

Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
calebo101:

Slaves will forever remain slaves. Your head is deep in another man's anus. I'm not Igbo by the way. See how your mentality is really appalling. By the way, you've been ruling this country for ages, care to tell me what you've achieved? Last time I checked your region and the North are deep in poverty despite having produced presidents ever since. As it stands and to reiterate my earlier statement... your children are already deep into slavery with attitudes like yours.

Keep shouting how you've ruled this country for years, my friend you should be ashamed having ruled this country for years and we are in this hell hole. How can we creep out when people like you brag about producing leaders? It's shameful being in same country with people like you honestly. God punish Lord Lugard anywhere e dey for this mistake. I assure you it will be corrected soon.
amen.
Amen
and amen.

1 Like

Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
Alani86:
I wonder why some very jobless and senseless people go about minding what's so unnecessary. What exactly do anybody stand to gain from this irrelevant issue? What definite difference or impact does it have on the current devastating condition of the nation? Is that what we should worry our heads about? Why are we so myopic?! The man with all the certificates, what was he able to achieve with them? Are we after papers or brain(mindset)? Worthless!!!
pls can u shut up for once?
Are u trying to say forgery is good?
Someone forged his way to become the president n u are there speaking thrash.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by ewenla1234(m): 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
country being governed by the un-certificated President

dis can only here in Nigeria
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by starG7(m): 9:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
Am looking for fuel nt certificate, PMB help us o
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by BABANGBALI: 9:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
empty threat built on empty noise mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by otr1(m): 9:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
Xfemt:

And deceived u
And don't be deceived

2019 we can't wait for u
If this government fails, who will bear the brunt?
You're still living with your parents at 20 because PDP failed in its 16years misrule and here you are, wishing the last hope for a better Nigeria fails.
Just continue in your stupidity
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
anigbajumo:
chisos! Is pmb dead?
When dem bury am?
Biography for person wey dey alive, jihofa mmudim.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by millionboi(m): 9:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
Lizabeth25:
It's PDP people that will take over this section grin

Bunch of losers undecided
we must knw d schl dat issue him certificate...western germany

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu / Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) / Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.