Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:47 AM

You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister (43317 Views)

Court Strikes Out Buhari’s Suit Against AIT / Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others / Buhari’s Certificate: Defence Minister Flays Minimah Over Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by OnReflection: 9:25am On Nov 16, 2015
Ikiriye:

You they mind am.foolish boy that is more dull than his president

Being the nincompoop you are, it is no surprise that you refused to honour your earlier pledge - to seek out greener pastures far away from this thread.

Tell me who is responsible for cloning your special brand of retaarrrdation, and I swear I will deal with that individual personally.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by bjdon: 9:31am On Nov 16, 2015
OnReflection:

The Army does not even need to release anything, to be honest.

Buhari could not have been admitted to the Officer corp without the equivalent of a school leaving certificate - fact.
Now we can argue over the quality of his results (which did not include a pass in Mathematics) but, at the end of the day, he met the requisite standard. Facts are scared.

I am sorry but you have made no real point. All you've done is state that the requirement for the officer corp is a school leaving certificate. We all know that, the question here is simple, WHY CAN NOBODY PRODUCE A COPY OF BUHARI's CERTIFICATE? Please understand in Nigeria anything goes, we've seen people graduate who never attended classes, people get jobs who never attend assessment interviews, so coming here to say because the criteria for officer coprs, automatically means that every officer in the Nigerian army indeed has said certificate, is quite an ignorant statement to make.This issue can only be put to bed for good, by the production the certificate either from the Army or from the exam board.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by OnReflection: 9:34am On Nov 16, 2015
bjdon:

I am sorry but you have made no real point. All you've done is state that the requirement for the officer corp is a school leaving certificate. We all know that, the question here is simple, WHY CAN NOBODY PRODUCE A COPY OF BUHARI's CERTIFICATE? Please understand in Nigeria anything goes, we've seen people graduate who never attended classes, people get jobs who never attend assessment interviews, so coming here to say because the criteria for officer coprs, automatically means that every officer in the Nigerian army indeed has said certificate, is quite an ignorant statement to make.This issue can only be put to bed for good, by the production the certificate either from the Army or from the exam board.

I am going to save myself the hassle of rehashing the same points all over again, by referring you to an earlier response...

mrrock:

I'm not against Buhari as a person, but want the law be followed since Buhari carry himself around as incorruptible.

Yes, he did swore an affidavit stating that the secretary of military was having his original certificates, which turned out to be a lie. A big lie!.

So, if the new defence minister claim he have the certificate now, let him show it to Nigerians or keep quiet.

So what is to say the Military which became unashamedly partisan under Jonathan, did not destroy his certificate? What then...?

As someone who schooled many petulant traducers on these boards, during the entire saga, let me ask you this: do you know what a 'certifying statement of result' connotes?

Even if Buhari was interested in getting hold of an original copy of his certificate, how do you propose that he gets around the following constraint (pay attention to the statement highlighted in purple)?

Examination centres are required to keep hold of unclaimed certificates for a period of 12 months. So if you took your exams within the last year you should contact the Exams Officer at your school or college to check if they have the original certificates.

Otherwise, you will need to apply for a certifying statement of results (for 14–19 qualifications) or a replacement certificate (for vocational qualifications). The processes are different so please ensure you complete the correct form.

Source: http://www.ocr.org.uk/ocr-for/learners-and-parents/lost-or-incorrect-certificates/

Now if you have any iota of objectivity, would it not be right and proper to acknowledge that Katsina College has already provided a 'Certifying Statement of Result' - which was credited to the Cambridge Examination board?

Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by ArodeTsolaye: 9:34am On Nov 16, 2015
OnReflection:
[s]

You add new meaning to the word "daft".
As I have iterated more than once on these boards, it is only an untutored and unexposed mind that will continue to pound the same beat - in the face of insurmountable evidence.

I know your parents probably had you believing that all Northerners were "dullards" in the 60s, thereby creating a factoid which you seemingly cannot see beyond, but the truth always bears itself out.

Now why don't you do the rest of the sane world a favour and jump off a cliff.[/s]

You are now sounding like an underaged. The whole thing is simple- GET US A COPY OF THE DAMNED CERTIFICATE OR HOLD YOUR PEACE.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by OnReflection: 9:43am On Nov 16, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

You are now sounding like an underaged. The whole thing is simple- GET US A COPY OF THE DAMNED CERTIFICATE OR HOLD YOUR PEACE.

I am not the juvenile delinquent who has made it his life's mission to spam the blogosphere with invidious opinions, sourced from a cesspit of ethnic and religious bigotry. That's your calling in life.

See this place nah leveler...
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by chernest2002: 9:51am On Nov 16, 2015
Why looking for certificate now, even Buhari's performance have shown that he is a confused illiterate. That is why he always delay in decision making. Six months to name ministers and what do you expect in the next three years if not wasting time.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by scarr: 10:33am On Nov 16, 2015
Tinyemeka:

Choi! I almost clicked like o. Come remember say I dey leave. grin
lol lucky you cheesy
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Xfemt(m): 10:50am On Nov 16, 2015
Aryin87:
we all know our politicians are corrupt, selfish and greedy. But tell me just one reasonable thing that is corruptive about PMB since the time of his regime, up until now. if you can't find anything evidential, and never will you see any, then be prepared for the wrath of God who created the heaven and the earth.

See who is talking about the wrath of God
This show the level of ur hypocrite

Must I show u evidence that PMb is corrupt when u can see clearly

Hey kid

Don't ve any tin to tell u or prove to u cus u re immature to know what is happening till after 4 years

Don't be deceived by PMB
He is noting to write gud about
A sheep in wolfs clothing

I even prefer atiku abubakar or kwankwanso to the of a lying and deceitful PMB
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by hush15: 11:31am On Nov 16, 2015
anigbajumo:
Thunder strikes them one by one,so wen PMB was pictured with is classmates in India it was propaganda?

Awon werey 101%.Club loading jawe...............

Abeg, I get many friends we go school together but no write exams with me jare. Na today!
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by hush15: 11:51am On Nov 16, 2015
OnReflection:

I am going to save myself the hassle of rehashing the same points all over again, by referring you to an earlier response...

So what is to say the Military which became unashamedly partisan under Jonathan, did not destroy his certificate? What then...?

As someone who schooled many petulant traducers on these boards, during the entire saga, let me ask you this: do you know what a 'certifying statement of result' connotes?

Even if Buhari was interested in getting hold of an original copy of his certificate, how do you propose that he gets around the following constraint (pay attention to the statement highlighted in purple)?

Source: http://www.ocr.org.uk/ocr-for/learners-and-parents/lost-or-incorrect-certificates/

Now if you have any iota of objectivity, would it not be right and proper to acknowledge that Katsina College has already provided a 'Certifying Statement of Result' - which was credited to the Cambridge Examination board?

Bros, let's be reasonable. So, Minimah destroyed Buhari certificate cos he wanted Jonathan to win... thats the most preposterous idea ever heard... If he misplaced or lost it, that different ish. But to such reason to destroy a council of state member's school certificate is a fat lie. An they do that and nobody will surface to hold Minimah to ransome is absurd
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by OnReflection: 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
hush15:

Bros, let's be reasonable. So, Minimah destroyed Buhari certificate cos he wanted Jonathan to win... thats the most preposterous idea ever heard... If he misplaced or lost it, that different ish. But to such reason to destroy a council of state member's school certificate is a fat lie. An they do that and nobody will surface to hold Minimah to ransome is absued

In case you missed the memo, the military - much like the DSS - became heavily compromised during the course of Jonathan's administration.

Why don't you tackle the substance of my arguments, instead of hedging your bets on that particular hypothesis?

--------------------------------------------------------------

One of my earlier takes on this issue, in response to a TANoid...

k9ine:

1. A man submits an application form to INEC, and does not attach supporting docs IRO his academic certifications and deposes to an affidavit that the Secretary of the Army Board is in possession of them. – Who among you does your current/former employer keep their certificates?

Read the excerpt provided below...

On Buhari’s educational qualification, he said: “Buhari’s principal was my principal. From their school, the principal, Mr. West was sent to our school.

“In those days when Nigeria was Nigerianising its military, many of the officers that you see today did not even have their school certificates until long after.

“When we were invited to go to Kaduna, we were given qualifying examination in English, Mathematics and General Knowledge, even before we took the school certificate exam. Some did not even wait to take their school certificates because vacancies were already waiting for them.

“It was after that qualifying exam that we were recruited into the army. By the time some had their school certificates, they had become officers.

“For example, Gen. Babangida never saw his school certificate until when he was head of state. I got my school certificate long after I became an officer.

“But there was officer cadet qualifying examination. About 240 of us sat for that exam in Kaduna”.

Source: http://thenationonlineng.net/new/buhari-ordered-dismiss-48-errant-cadets-nda-32-muslims-gen-paul-tarfa/

2. Sometime in the heat of the controversy generated, the APC tells Nigerians that the regime of Gen. Babangida looted Gen. Buhari’s documents when he (GMB) was overthrown. He and the APC visited IBB at his Hilltop residence and couldn’t smooth talk him into releasing his documents? By this the ruling party will be put to shame.

^^^Puerile arguments that are not worthy of a response.

It’s absurd to say Buhari has no certificate – Gen. Tarfa

Published on Saturday, 14 February 2015

An elder statesman and former Commandant of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) retired General Paul C. Tarfa said yesterday that it is insulting for anybody to say the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate retired General Muhammadu Buhari has no school-leaving certificates. He explained that apart from their school certificates, as military cadets in the 1960s, they were made to sit for other examinations before joining.

Reacting to the Military Secretary’s claims that it didn’t have Buhari’s records, General Tarfa said “It is very silly to say that.

Buhari and I went to the United Kingdom for training. We joined the military at 18, 19 years of age. When someone went through all the trainings abroad and passed through all the military examinations in all cadres and so on, and just one cranky idiot will say you don’t have school certificate. That is absurd.” He explained that “Buhari’s principal was my principal. From their school, their principal Mr. West was sent to our school.”

General Tarfa spoke to Weekly Trust during a meeting of some Christian leaders, under the auspices of Northern Christian Leaders Eagle-Eye Forum with Buhari, held at the International Conference Centre, Abuja.

Source: http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/weekly/index.php/new-news/19039-it-s-absurd-to-say-buhari-has-no-certificate-gen-tarfa

4. The General happened to be in the UK for two weeks, during this period and made a presentation at the Chatmam House, The Royal Institute of International Affairs. One wonders why he didn’t go to Cambridge during this period and collect his 1961 WASC, this would have dealt a heavy hammer blow to the PDP and increased his chances at the polls.

Who told you it is possible to get a certificate for an examination held more than 50 years ago, in 2015, TANoid @k9ine?

When are you untutored clowns going to understand that things worked a little differently in the 1960s? Or that 'University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate' (UCLES) no longer exists in its original form.

For one; all enquiries relating to certificates of exams held that far back, must now go to 'Oxford, Cambridge and RSA Exams' (OCR) - a new examination board

Oxford, Cambridge and RSA Exams (OCR)
Contact OCR if your old exam board was one of the following:

East Midland Regional Examinations Board (EMREB)
Midland Examining Group (MEG)
Oxford and Cambridge Examinations and Assessment Council (OCEAC)
Oxford and Cambridge Schools Examination Board (OCSEB)
Royal Society of Arts (RSA)
Southern Regional Examinations Board (SREB)
Southern Universities Joint Board for Schools Examinations (SUJB)
University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate (UCLES)
University of Oxford Delegacy of Local Examinations (UODLE)
West Midlands Examinations Board (WMEB)
If your exam board was the East Anglian Examinations Board (EAEB), contact either Pearson Edexcel or OCR - they both hold some of the records.

Source: Get a replacement exam certificate -- https://www.gov.uk/replacement-exam-certificate/if-your-old-exam-board-no-longer-exists

And two; OCR would only provide a 'certifying statement of results' - the equivalent of the same document already provided by Katsina college - and not an original CERTIFICATE.

*** Refer to screen shot attached, for further information.

5. I wonder why the APC should say that "anyone who will disqualify a presidential candidate on the eve of an election can only have one and only one purpose for that: to trigger chaos and pandemonium across the country”… "This is why we are hoping that good reason will prevail and nothing will be done, deliberately, to plunge Nigeria into crisis… Why would there be chaos, is GMB bigger than Nigeria, he had all the time in the world to present his certificate(s), but didn’t, now they threaten us? If a man is not qualified he is not qualified QED. Why bend the rules for one man, is he different from other contestants? The PDP has gone to court (as advised by the APC) and now they threaten everyone - funny indeed. I pray that the rule of law is upheld and that justice is done.

APC issued a warning, simple.
If you look around you, you will find that no upstanding Nigerian of repute has ever repudiated Buhari's claim of fulfilling the qualifying the criteria; which is nothing more than a secondary school certificate. That a section of the political class led by the likes of FFK and the TAN movement have decided to milk the issue of a sworn affidavit for all its worth, is the greatest testimony that Jonathan's administration is bereft of ideas! I say this because anyone with an ounce of sense knows fully well that this was the same tactic employed by the so-called truthists (Tea-Party) movement in the United States, on account of Obama's birth certificate.

It is up to you to show that you are capable of rising above sentiments, by providing more germane arguments rather than the asinine logic you have rehashed here.

Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by bjdon: 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
OnReflection:

Firstly I would like to thank you for a detailed response, I truly admire intellectual well thought out responses over and above the usual juvenile rantings that are all to common these days on NL.
The central plank of your argument is that the Army high command under GEJ, destroyed Buhari's certificate. I find it quite hard to believe that this would happen without somebody leaking it out. Moreso now that Buhari is President would you not expect him to open an investigation into such a serious matter?

Do recall the only reason we are still talking about this issue, is because the new defense minister has basically attacked the former COAS(his senior by the way) over the certificate issue. So if the minister is so sure that Buhari indeed had a certificate and
the former COAS conspired to destroy it, let him conduct an investigation, present proof that this is indeed what happened and then take any appropriate next steps. To come and tarnish the name of the former COAS, without either providing the said certificate or any proof whatsoever that the former COAS was responsible for it's destruction, is the worst kind of slander possible.

BTW Politicization of the armed forces did not start with GEJ. I am sure you recall how former president Yar'dua was flown back to Nigeria in the dead of Night, the whole operation conducted by the then COAS, without the acting President Jonathan being informed. Sometimes people seem to think that everything bad and negative with Nigeria started the day GEJ assumed office.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by OnReflection: 12:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
bjdon:

Firstly I would like to thank you for a detailed response, I truly admire intellectual well thought out responses over and above the usual juvenile rantings that are all to common these days on NL.
The central plank of your argument is that the Army high command under GEJ, destroyed Buhari's certificate. I find it quite hard to believe that this would happen without somebody leaking it out. Moreso now that Buhari is President would you not expect him to open an investigation into such a serious matter?

Do recall the only reason we are still talking about this issue, is because the new defense minister has basically attacked the former COAS(his senior by the way) over the certificate issue. So if the minister is so sure that Buhari indeed had a certificate and
the former COAS conspired to destroy it, let him conduct an investigation, present proof that this is indeed what happened and then take any appropriate next steps. To come and tarnish the name of the former COAS, without either providing the said certificate or any proof whatsoever that the former COAS was responsible for it's destruction, is the worst kind of slander possible.

BTW Politicization of the armed forces did not start with GEJ. I am sure you recall how former president Yar'dua was flown back to Nigeria in the dead of Night, the whole operation conducted by the then COAS, without the acting President Jonathan being informed. Sometimes people seem to think that everything bad and negative with Nigeria started the day GEJ assumed office.

No sir, here is a summary of my arguments:

(1) An affidavit is perfectly acceptable under INEC's extant rules, so what's with the hullabaloo?
(2) The 'certifying statement of result' which was produced, shows Buhari achieved an overall grade of Division Two
(3) Anyone who faults the veracity of the document tendered by Katsina College (2) can take legal action - our laws afford us that luxury.
P.S - while Buhari himself is protected by immunity, the College and WAEC (local affiliate for UCLES) are not.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by sammyj: 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
................................................................................................ grin shocked grin
................................................................................................ grin shocked grin
Ikiriye:

You are a fool,the president must come clean else he should resign
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by otr1(m): 10:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
Xfemt:

I can never wish my country bad
Each morning when I wake up I pray for my country nd it citizens

But what I hate is some ll be lying jst to get to an office
Claiming saint for what
Who is he fooling

GEJ is a thief yes we know nd he admits his mistake
But why is PMB nd APC claiming saint when u nd I know they re not

Think jst think is all I ask
Dis country belong to us not some lying fellows

Common huh
Nobody is a saint and I don't think Buhari ever claimed to be. One thing about him is that, he has an acceptable level of sincerity in him and that's ok by me....and yes, he has SSCE certificate.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Xfemt(m): 11:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
otr1:

Nobody is a saint and I don't think Buhari ever claimed to be. One thing about him is that, he has an acceptable level of sincerity in him and that's ok by me....and yes, he has SSCE certificate.

Then tell him to provide
Not the one he got B3 in Igbo
And D7 in Hausa
Ok
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by otr1(m): 9:14am On Nov 17, 2015
Xfemt:

Then tell him to provide
Not the one he got B3 in Igbo
And D7 in Hausa
Ok
No he won't. He doesn't have to do that again since you agreed you've seen one already.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Xfemt(m): 10:06am On Nov 17, 2015
otr1:

No he won't. He doesn't have to do that again since you agreed you've seen one already.
The real one abi the fake one
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by otr1(m): 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
Xfemt:

The real one abi the fake one
You're not in the position to say if it's fake or authentic.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Xfemt(m): 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
otr1:

You're not in the position to say if it's fake or authentic.

U re silly so as a citizen of this nation I don't ve the right to say some tin is fake or not wen I see

U must be stupid for that

APC with blind followers
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by bjdon: 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
OnReflection:

No sir, here is a summary of my arguments:

(1) An affidavit is perfectly acceptable under INEC's extant rules, so what's with the hullabaloo?
(2) The 'certifying statement of result' which was produced, shows Buhari achieved an overall grade of Division Two
(3) Anyone who faults the veracity of the document tendered by Katsina College (2) can take legal action - our laws afford us that luxury.
P.S - while Buhari himself is protected by immunity, the College and WAEC (local affiliate for UCLES) are not.

As I said in a previous post, the 'hullabaloo' as you refer to it has been caused by only one person and that's the defense minister. Nobody else was talking about this matter anymore. Let's please focus on just that. The defense minister is claiming the previous army leadership acted wrongfully when they said they had no copy of Buhari's certificate. So it's now for him to show they were lying by either going into the army records and bringing out said certificate or launching an investigation to find out who if anyone conspired to destroy it. To do neither of these things and yet come out and accuse senior office of such a act is quite irresponsible in my opinion
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
7days..........??......
Very far...................
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by otr1(m): 8:12am On Nov 18, 2015
Xfemt:

U re silly so as a citizen of this nation I don't ve the right to say some tin is fake or not wen I see

U must be stupid for that

APC with blind followers
You're the silly one here. How did you authenticate the certificate to conclude that it's fake hmmmm?
Can you defend that in court if Buhari decides to sue you for this accusation?
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Xfemt(m): 11:10am On Nov 19, 2015
otr1:

You're the silly one here. How did you authenticate the certificate to conclude that it's fake hmmmm?
Can you defend that in court if Buhari decides to sue you for this accusation?

Young man ll u short up
Buhari won't even dare cus he ll loose
How ll an Hausa man make b3 in Igbo nd score d7 in Hausa re u ok at all
Ll u say that the result
Wen buhari was campaigning all this years did u hear him speak one Igbo no to talk of to speak it fluently

Now I know u re high on hypothermia weed
To the extent u re so sentimental from the truth

Don't worry u ll suffer for the next fours
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by likila: 5:33am On Nov 20, 2015
dan-alli,
dan banza!
where is the certipicate?
where is our 1000 soldiers?
you people have take style to kill off 1000 yoruba soldiers kwo?

you are an incompetent bastard!
how can our soldiers be missing along with ten T-72 tanks and shilkas?
God purnish you there.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by otr1(m): 10:28am On Nov 20, 2015
Xfemt:

Young man ll u short up
Buhari won't even dare cus he ll loose
How ll an Hausa man make b3 in Igbo nd score d7 in Hausa re u ok at all
Ll u say that the result
Wen buhari was campaigning all this years did u hear him speak one Igbo no to talk of to speak it fluently

Now I know u re high on hypothermia weed
To the extent u re so sentimental from the truth

Don't worry u ll suffer for the next fours
I definitely do not know the result you're talking about because, the one I've do not have Ibo on it. This is why I've been telling you to go to court with the copy of Buhari's result you have with you instead of crying online. Go to court with it and sue him and let's see who will pay damages at the end.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Xfemt(m): 11:29am On Nov 20, 2015
otr1:

I definitely do not know the result you're talking about because, the one I've do not have Ibo on it. This is why I've been telling you to go to court with the copy of Buhari's result you have with you instead of crying online. Go to court with it and sue him and let's see who will pay damages at the end.

U re an idiot to the core

This how u pple lied to office and u re still lying after getting it

Plz I beg u

If u don't want God to punish u
Publish the result he gave inec during the election and lemme publish it on Nairaland and see if it the same the whole world knows and ve seen and lemme see if u still not built with the propaganda syndrome

Plz don't quote me again cus u re useless and lying bastards as ur ur dulled president
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by otr1(m): 11:27am On Nov 22, 2015
Xfemt:

U re an idiot to the core

This how u pple lied to office and u re still lying after getting it

Plz I beg u

If u don't want God to punish u
Publish the result he gave inec during the election and lemme publish it on Nairaland and see if it the same the whole world knows and ve seen and lemme see if u still not built with the propaganda syndrome

Plz don't quote me again cus u re useless and lying bastards as ur ur dulled president
The burden of prove is on you!
May amadioha strike you dead if you don't post Buhari's SSCE result that shows he got B3 in Ibo. Olori buruku!
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Xfemt(m): 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
otr1:

The burden of prove is on you!
May amadioha strike you dead if you don't post Buhari's SSCE result that shows he got B3 in Ibo. Olori buruku!

And may ogun kill u if u don't show the result u ve been lying about

That u said he has

Omo ale
Olosho!!!
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by likila: 7:19am On Nov 24, 2015
has the barstard dan-alli banza brought out the certipicate?
useless man,
we is watching them.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by otr1(m): 10:33am On Nov 25, 2015
Xfemt:

And may ogun kill u if u don't show the result u ve been lying about

That u said he has

Omo ale
Olosho!!!
Show us the one with B3 in Igbo and I'll post Buhari's result here for you to see. Failure to do that, na thunder go fire your flat head

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos / Aregbesola Boycotts Osun Governorship Election, Jets Out Of Nigeria / IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.