Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:33 PM

You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister (43319 Views)

Court Strikes Out Buhari’s Suit Against AIT / Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others / Buhari’s Certificate: Defence Minister Flays Minimah Over Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Xfemt(m): 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
otr1:

Show us the one with B3 in Igbo and I'll post Buhari's result here for you to see. Failure to do that, na thunder go fire your flat head

Show me urs and I ll show u d one he has b3 in Igbo and even send u a link and sources it was posted on failure to do may u sleep and not see tomorrow

Onojor!!!
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by omolami: 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
The seven days ultimatum expired yesterday. Why has the human right organisation not taken up the issue again? Hope the organisation hasn't taken bribe or yield to effect of body odour Surely Buhari had no WAEC certificate..Even Dan Ali has realised his mistake of trying to expose his boss inadvertently
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by otr1(m): 8:51am On Nov 27, 2015
Xfemt:

Show me urs and I ll show u d one he has b3 in Igbo and even send u a link and sources it was posted on failure to do may u sleep and not see tomorrow

Onojor!!!
You alleged, it's up to you to prove or remain forever silent.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Nwibii: 8:39am On Jun 19, 2016
Pls Nigerians make una live matter for matayas grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Twitter Removes Osinbajo’s Post For Copyright Violation Of Beyonce’s Song / Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) / IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.