Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister (42913 Views)

Court Strikes Out Buhari’s Suit Against AIT / Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others / Buhari’s Certificate: Defence Minister Flays Minimah Over Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Ikiriye(m): 11:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
anigbajumo:

I laugh in Chinese.With many grammatical blunders from most of your comments. Pls don't quote ma again sir.

SMH......
I guess you are attending one of the western schools probably OSun state.subtract 12 years beginning from 2003 and this your miserable 2015 that you are not sure of graduating and getting a job or biz.common 3rd year.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by OnReflection: 11:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ikiriye:

Thank you the topic was certificate,wrong word I accept.but did you the Aristotle of our time spot the rubbish statement there or you foolishly overlooked it cos you are a flock,swine

^^^You are not particularly bright and it shows.
Continue spewing bile rather than broadening your horizons, with opportunities afforded to you, and see how far you get in life. cheesy
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Ikiriye(m): 11:32pm On Nov 15, 2015
anigbajumo:

I laugh in Chinese.With many grammatical blunders from most of your comments. Pls don't quote ma again sir.

SMH......
English student me has become ma
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Ikiriye(m): 11:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
OnReflection:

^^^You are not particularly bright and it shows.
Continue spewing bile rather than broadening your horizons, with opportunities afforded to you, and see how far you get in life. cheesy

I don't blame you we have a common forum we meet.insults is accepted.I am practicing my profession and own my establishment,I don't.work for anybody as compared to you waiting on pmb to support your miserable life.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by OnReflection: 11:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
anigbajumo:

Their is different between statement of result and certificate.The original result is with Nigeria Army which will be released soon for you not to die because of this your headache.

The Army does not even need to release anything, to be honest.

Buhari could not have been admitted to the Officer corp without the equivalent of a school leaving certificate - fact.
Now we can argue over the quality of his results (which did not include a pass in Mathematics) but, at the end of the day, he met the requisite standard. Facts are scared.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by anigbajumo(m): 11:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ikiriye:

I guess you are attending one of the western schools probably OSun state.subtract 12 years beginning from 2003 and this your miserable 2015 that you are not sure of graduating and getting a job or biz.

Certified mumu,did u think am undergraduate who is waiting for government job to succeed in life?

I have planned for my future than your stupid thought all what I need is God's mercy which is beyond human imagination. Sowie,Mr man that has finished 13yrs ago.

I am undergraduate that is damn far far from broke,because I have already invested heavily on my future career.so park out with your satanic words.

I don't have time to answer you again.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by anigbajumo(m): 11:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
OnReflection:

The Army does not even need to release anything, to be honest.

Buhari could not have been admitted to the Officer corp without the equivalent of a school leaving certificate - fact.
Now we can argue over the quality of his results (which did not include a pass in Mathematics) but, at the end of the day, he met the requisite standard. Facts are scared.

God bless you sir,we have so many ingrates' on this forum....
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Ikiriye(m): 11:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
anigbajumo:

Exactly my bro,just like you and the one above you
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by anigbajumo(m): 11:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ikiriye:

English student ma has become me
......#mumu
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Ikiriye(m): 11:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
Thank you small boy you are way behind.is rest time go spend little time for your so called exam.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by OnReflection: 11:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ikiriye:

I don't blame you we have a common forum we meet.insults is accepted.I am practicing my profession and own my establishment,I don't.work for anybody as compared to you waiting on pmb to support your miserable life.

That I have chosen to take you to school on matters which wouldn't befuddle an intelligent 12 year old, does not make me a Buhari hireling.
But at least we agree on one thing; but for the adverse rainfall, an eagle (which soars high) is hardly likely to seek shelter under the same roof as a domesticated hen. tongue
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by OnReflection: 11:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
anigbajumo:

He is full of inordinate pride and does not understand that one is being magnanimous...
After all, it would be uncharitable to count the fingers of a man who has only nine in his presence. cool
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Ikiriye(m): 11:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
OnReflection:

That I have chosen to take you to school on matters which wouldn't befuddle an intelligent 12 year old, does not make me a Buhari hireling.
But at least we agree on one thing; but for the adverse rainfall, an eagle (which soars high) is hardly likely to seek shelter under the same roof as a domesticated hen. tongue
I like your last words,cos you are like the hen,the eagle is way to high to find himself in the same environment as you.have a good new week as this one was not favourable to you.hear from you next time on diff.topic
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by kYjelly2: 11:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
calebo101:

You watched it live*? When we call some of you slaves and servants una go say we insult una. Pls show me the certificate abeg. At this rate you are now, it will be a miracle if your children survive slavery. How can u be this deep in someone's ass??

i like yansh ooo abeg, bet woman yansh undecided
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by OnReflection: 11:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ikiriye:

I like your last words,cos you are like the hen,the eagle is way to high to find himself in the same environment as you.have a good new week as this one was not favourable to you.hear from you next time on diff.topic

Get enlightened - check out my earlier posts here: https://www.nairaland.com/2735461/buharis-certificate-defence-minister-flays
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Ikiriye(m): 12:04am On Nov 16, 2015
OnReflection:

Get enlightened - check out my earlier posts here: https://www.nairaland.com/2735461/buharis-certificate-defence-minister-flays
I don't think you followed this thread.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Kennitrust(m): 12:59am On Nov 16, 2015
we don't want his certificate, we want his NEPA bill. sai baba, u don success.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by malikisah: 1:00am On Nov 16, 2015
obum88:

KFC? who carry am go there

You for wait make he clean nyash carry the tissue paper give you. Credibility my left bombom
some low lives sha!
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Nobody: 1:09am On Nov 16, 2015
LOL the title of this article tho. Sounds like my uncles grin

Whatever happened to this conspiracy tho, does he or does he not have a WAEC certificate?
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:47am On Nov 16, 2015
Crying over spilt milk; certificate or not, the man is already President; its too late and too bad for them because they failed to stop - they can therefore wail till eternity as nobody will care.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by leookagbare: 3:56am On Nov 16, 2015
I don't know how and when i started loving you. But i know you are the only person i always dream and care about. I don't even have a second to live without thinking about you. My tongue just get hard when i see you, i can't even express what i always want to tell you. But i just wanna tell to you through this sms I Love You.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Tinyemeka(m): 4:49am On Nov 16, 2015
scarr:
Like say na Certificate we go chop undecided undecided

If you are going to work tomorrow and u haven't ironed your clothes, click like grin grin cheesy

Choi! I almost clicked like o. Come remember say I dey leave. grin
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Tinyemeka(m): 4:52am On Nov 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:
LOL the title of this article tho. Sounds like my uncles grin

Whatever happened to this conspiracy tho, does he or does he not have a WAEC certificate?
Ermm... Nne, ya eyeglass in the second pic. E didn't stay well. Adjust it down small. tongue

1 Like

Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by anwo247: 6:29am On Nov 16, 2015
Buhari has no certificate

Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Adesiji77: 6:47am On Nov 16, 2015
Tinyemeka:

Ermm... Nne, ya eyeglass in the second pic. E didn't stay well. Adjust it down small. tongue

shocked lipsrsealed *holds laugh*
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by lawrenceunaa: 6:55am On Nov 16, 2015
anigbajumo:
Mr man uno gat brain at and your IQ is low.......
u are the stu*pid one here. Buhari took a group pic and it was tagged his sch mates, why then is it difficult for him to show his dam*n cert.
Ass licker like u never have common sense

Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by ucheKingston(m): 7:01am On Nov 16, 2015
(VIDEO) A Letter Of Solidarity To Paris
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=486XIAqio_M
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by ArodeTsolaye: 7:34am On Nov 16, 2015
OnReflection:

The problem with Nairaland is that, because the standard of discourse it allows is so low, every bit of conjecture gets posted.
On well moderated websites that I visit, 95% of the respondents on this thread will be banned outright - for making a mockery of human intelligence.

Do you think the British who kept accurate records, which show that Buhari did achieve Division two level at WASC, subscribe to your low-grade reasoning?

Were you not the same set of clowns, lead chiefly by FFK and ThisDay newspaper, who went to town with claims that Hausa was not offered as a school-leaving exam? Even before University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate (UCLES) reacted to that delinquent assertion, with a public statement, I actually took time to explain how things worked back then. Yes, it was on good authority that I made my own independent assertions - backed by facts, which the seeing-blind clannish bigots refused to entertain.

Thankfully, when all is said and done, the truth actually stands on its own merits. No matter the manner of denigration, it is what it is.

Source:http://www.cambridgeassessment.org.uk/news/statement-in-response-to-nigerian-presidential-election-enquiries/

See image attached for further details on entry qualifications. Source: The Nigerian Military: A Sociological Analysis of Authority and Revolt 1960-67 (African Studies), Robin Luckham

You spoke a lot of english but didn't address the meat of the matter. I thought i was gonna find your dulllard-general's certificate on the link you gave after reading your epistle, alas it was same old defense.

If cambridge can only provide results on request of the student in question. What actually stops your dulllard-general from requesting a copy and debunk this issue ONCE AND FOR ALL. Is it constitutional that you followers be even duller than your dull master. We are not interested in plenty turenchi, JUST GET US A COPY OF THE DAMNED RESULT OR GO TO BLAZES! Damned Baboons and dogs as your master called you!
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Ikiriye(m): 7:49am On Nov 16, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

You spoke a lot of english but didn't address the meat of the matter. I thought i was gonna find your dulllard-general's certificate on the link you gave after reading your epistle, alas it was same old defense.

If cambridge can only provide results on request of the student in question. What actually stops your dulllard-general from requesting a copy and debunk this issue ONCE AND FOR ALL. Is it constitutional that you followers be even duller than your dull master. We are not interested in plenty turenchi, JUST GET US A COPY OF THE DAMNED RESULT OR GO TO BLAZES! Damned Baboons and dogs as your master called you!
You they mind am.foolish boy that is more dull than his president
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by lomprico(m): 7:56am On Nov 16, 2015
sugercane:

Another problem want to start....
Abi! Make dem leave that issue, contri hard right now, people dey suffer.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 16, 2015
Eh....you people should be searching nah! Is Buhari hindering una? undecided

millionboi:
we must knw d schl dat issue him certificate...western germany
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by OnReflection: 9:19am On Nov 16, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

You add new meaning to the word "daft".
As I have iterated more than once on these boards, it is only an untutored and unexposed mind that will continue to pound the same beat - in the face of insurmountable evidence.

I know your parents probably had you believing that all Northerners were "dullards" in the 60s, thereby creating a factoid which you seemingly cannot see beyond, but the truth always bears itself out.

Now why don't you do the rest of the sane world a favour and jump off a cliff.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dogara Perfects Last-minute Defection, Continues APC Talks / Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu / Profile: Flora Shaw, The Woman That Coined The Name "Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.