Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister (42943 Views)

Court Strikes Out Buhari’s Suit Against AIT / Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others / Buhari’s Certificate: Defence Minister Flays Minimah Over Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by ArodeTsolaye: 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
calebo101:

You watched it life? When we call some of you slaves and servants una go say we insult una. Pls show me the certificate abeg. At this rate you are now, it will be a miracle if your children survive slavery. How can u be this deep in someone's ass??

That anigbajumo is an oshogbo idiot. He clamed he watched it 'life', yet hasn't seen a copy of the said certificate. These are the daft zombies that nature has mixed us up with in nigeria. They have their tongues wrapped around their masters' balls, to them the daura man is semi-divine, he can do no wrong.

2 Likes

Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by anigbajumo(m): 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ikiriye:

You see why good things don't come your way because you see corruption as stealing only,bro forgery,wickedness are all corruption.people like you stoned Gej for failure and is here praising a fraud with no certificate,even photocopy he cannot provide sorry state.that is the messiah you think will solve your social woes.

Good tinz have been with me and many on the way to come.I only found myself in Nigeria and their is nothing I can do about it because is my fatherland irrespective of where I find myself I know and believe dis is my heritage.

I don't concur with your say,keep calm.GEJ legalized corruption in this country more than before and well meaning Nigerian will never forgive his cluelessness and I don't regret to vote master of corruption out of power.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by otr1(m): 10:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
Xfemt:

Defend what is right
I notice all apc supporters re kids, unemployed who re trying to be relevant

Stop being deceived by dis demons called APC
Look at the other side
Only hopeless people like you would wish a government fails.
If truly you have a booming business, you won't be here mentioning Nigeria and recession in the same sentence.
Don't tell me people that matters in this country have your kind of mentality
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Ikiriye(m): 10:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
anigbajumo:

Good tinz have been with me and many on the way to come.I only found myself in Nigeria and their is nothing I can do about it because is my fatherland irrespective of where I find myself I know and believe dis is my heritage.

I don't concur with your say,keep calm.GEJ legalized corruption in this country more than before and well meaning Nigerian will never forgive his cluelessness and I don't regret to vote master of corruption out of power.

And you concur to vote in someone with no certificate not even photocopy,I laugh you in Swahili
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Xfemt(m): 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
otr1:

Only hopeless people like you would wish a government fails.
If truly you have a booming business, you won't be here mentioning Nigeria and recession in the same sentence.
Don't tell me people that matters in this country shares the same sentiment as you.

I can never wish my country bad
Each morning when I wake up I pray for my country nd it citizens

But what I hate is some ll be lying jst to get to an office
Claiming saint for what
Who is he fooling

GEJ is a thief yes we know nd he admits his mistake
But why is PMB nd APC claiming saint when u nd I know they re not

Think jst think is all I ask
Dis country belong to us not some lying fellows

Common huh
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Aryin87(m): 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
urbanmonk:
Okay
Ah Nigerians! Una sha wan distract this man of him ambition for Nigeria! Anyway! A man can throw a steel-jacketed bullet with all his might at another man and it will not even make a dent on his cloth. Let me quickly remind you that he is a military man, as they say "A General is always a General" he will talk whenever he feels like to talk, nobody! I mean nobody! Be you whoever you are! I repeat nobody can intimidate or force him to talk. You guys are bunch of comedians. He just be like say make Akeem Anifowoshe dey challenge Mike Tyson, thats how i perceive it. well! truly, una dey plan baba fall but remember, God is also planning and God is the best planner. God bless Nigeria, God bless Buhari.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Ikiriye(m): 10:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
Aryin87:
Ah Nigerians! Una sha wan distract this man of him ambition for Nigeria! Anyway! A man can throw a steel-jacketed bullet with all his might at another man and it will not even make a dent on his cloth. Let me quickly remind you that he is a military man, as they say "A General is always a General" he will talk whenever he feels like to talk, nobody! I mean nobody! Be you whoever you are! I repeat nobody can intimidate or force him to talk. You guys are bunch of comedians. He just be like say make Akeem Anifowoshe dey challenge Mike Tyson, thats how i perceive it. well! truly, una dey plan baba fall but remember, God is also planning and God is the best planner. God bless Nigeria, God bless Buhari.
Speak the truth my bro,and the truth shall make you free.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by anigbajumo(m): 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ikiriye:

And you concur to vote in someone with no certificate not even photocopy,I laugh you in Swahili

Smh
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Ikiriye(m): 10:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
anigbajumo:

Smh
Did you notice neco cancelled there,when did he sit for this exam
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by anigbajumo(m): 10:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

That anigbajumo is an oshogbo idiot. He clamed he watched it 'life', yet hasn't seen a copy of the said certificate. These are the daft zombies that nature has mixed us up with in nigeria. They have their tongues wrapped around their masters' balls, to them the daura man is semi-divine, he can do no wrong.

Dis one a na fool ooooo.....move down to the 9th page and view by her eye........#certified mumu.....
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Ikiriye(m): 10:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
He sat for this exam 1961 and neco is written there my brother
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by anigbajumo(m): 10:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ikiriye:

Did you notice neco cancelled there,when did he sit for this exam

U mean sit or sat?

U still have something to say,many liabilities in this country my God.

I want to read abeg,I gat physics 302 test tomorrow.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Aryin87(m): 11:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
Xfemt:

I can never wish my country bad
Each morning when I wake up I pray for my country nd it citizens

But what I hate is some ll be lying jst to get to an office
Claiming saint for what
Who is he fooling

GEJ is a thief yes we know nd he admits his mistake
But why is PMB nd APC claiming saint when u nd I know they re not

Think jst think is all I ask
Dis country belong to us not some lying fellows

Common huh
we all know our politicians are corrupt, selfish and greedy. But tell me just one reasonable thing that is corruptive about PMB since the time of his regime, up until now. if you can't find anything evidential, and never will you see any, then be prepared for the wrath of God who created the heaven and the earth.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Ikiriye(m): 11:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
anigbajumo:

U mean sit or sat?

U still have something to say,many liabilities in this country my God.

I want to read abeg,I gat physics 302 test tomorrow.
Sat is what I mean cos it's part tense
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by OnReflection: 11:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

In actual fact Yes! In the 50s, 60s, if you are from the north, all you need is a letter from the sarduana's office and you are in the army. The Sarduana made it a point of duty to encourage young northerners to join the army by hook or by crook. Waec or no waec.

The problem with Nairaland is that, because the standard of discourse it allows is so low, every bit of conjecture gets posted.
On well moderated websites that I visit, 95% of the respondents on this thread will be banned outright - for making a mockery of human intelligence.

Do you think the British who kept accurate records, which show that Buhari did achieve Division two level at WASC, subscribe to your low-grade reasoning?

Were you not the same set of clowns, lead chiefly by FFK and ThisDay newspaper, who went to town with claims that Hausa was not offered as a school-leaving exam? Even before University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate (UCLES) reacted to that delinquent assertion, with a public statement, I actually took time to explain how things worked back then. Yes, it was on good authority that I made my own independent assertions - backed by facts, which the seeing-blind clannish bigots refused to entertain.

Thankfully, when all is said and done, the truth actually stands on its own merits. No matter the manner of denigration, it is what it is.

Source:http://www.cambridgeassessment.org.uk/news/statement-in-response-to-nigerian-presidential-election-enquiries/

See image attached for further details on entry qualifications. Source: The Nigerian Military: A Sociological Analysis of Authority and Revolt 1960-67 (African Studies), Robin Luckham

Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by anigbajumo(m): 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ikiriye:

Sat is what I mean cos it's part tense
part tense,continue to display your level of ignorance......

Sir,I wan read....till tomorrow .
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Ikiriye(m): 11:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
Please take a look at the fake certificate,that certificate is neco and the date is 20 cancelled out and 1961 in place of date.you are a physics student and you don't know how to observe for errors sorry
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Judea2580: 11:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
DickDastardly:
It is a bigger form of corruption not to show Nigerians buhari's debated certificate. We can ignore his hogwash asset declaration but not this.
Buhari show us your certificate. tongue

Lalasticlala, over to you cool

Charity begins at home; probe yourself before probing others. Baba, Show us your certificate
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Ikiriye(m): 11:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
anigbajumo:

Typo error cos am fast,I admit go through my post and check for further error.physics student my foot
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by OnReflection: 11:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ikiriye:
Please take a look at the fake certificate,that certificate is neco and the date is 20 cancelled out and 1961 in place of date.you are a physics student and you don't know how to observe for errors sorry

^^^Check out this sleuth who cannot tell the difference between a certificate and a statement of result.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by anigbajumo(m): 11:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ikiriye:

Typo error cos am fast,I admit go through my post and check for further error.physics student my foot

Proudly physicist......
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Ikiriye(m): 11:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
anigbajumo:

With a so called physics student,I wonder how you do practical with glaring errors that you cannot see or is blinded because you lack knowledge.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Ikiriye(m): 11:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
anigbajumo:

Proudly physicist......
I left school 12 years ago subtract from your present level
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by bigtt76(f): 11:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
Is this what we should be bothered about now or revamping the economy?

We had a PhD holder there before the the guy scr3wed up everything leave an u certified person to rule in peace jooooor
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by bashydemy(m): 11:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
millionboi:
NO,Nobody will dethrone him since he is already helpless bt it will b a big SHAME ON U AND HIM
Really i would love that thank you.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by anigbajumo(m): 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ikiriye:

Read the poster above me and comprehend the fact .
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Ikiriye(m): 11:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
OnReflection:

^^^Check out this sleuth who cannot tell the difference between a certificate and a statement of result.
Thank you the topic was certificate,wrong word I accept.but did you the Aristotle of our time spot the rubbish statement there or you foolishly overlooked it cos you are a flock,swine
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by anigbajumo(m): 11:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ikiriye:

With a so called physics student,I wonder how you do practical with glaring errors that you cannot see or is blinded because you lack knowledge.

Their is different between statement of result and certificate.The original result is with Nigeria Army which will be released soon for you not to die because of this your headache.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by abacrested(f): 11:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
This is getting interesting
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Ikiriye(m): 11:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
bigtt76:
Is this what we should be bothered about now or revamping the economy?

We had a PhD holder there before the the guy scr3wed up everything leave an u certified person to rule in peace jooooor
Fraud is inevitable,since he started with it.so what will you be expecting manna I guess.kettle calling pot black
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by anigbajumo(m): 11:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ikiriye:

I left school 12 years ago subtract from your present level

I laugh in Chinese.With many grammatical blunders from most of your comments. Pls don't quote me again sir.

SMH......
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Ikiriye(m): 11:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
anigbajumo:

Their is different between statement of result and certificate.The original result is with Nigeria Army which will be released soon for you not to die because of this your headache.

We are waiting patiently and come to think of this,at your place of work do they take your original and and leave you with photocopy,just thinking maybe you don't have your original.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Segun Adewale (Aeroland) Slaps BBC Reporter For Recording Him / Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC / "Versace Up To Boxers" - Dino Melaye Poses In Full Versace (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.