Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister (42945 Views)

Court Strikes Out Buhari’s Suit Against AIT / Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others / Buhari’s Certificate: Defence Minister Flays Minimah Over Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by roxell120(m): 9:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
HAHAAA OLUWOLE /AKPURUKA RESULT NO DEY AGAIN? DEM GO ARRANGE AM SHARPALLY SHARPALLY NAH
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Dmano: 9:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
Are we saying,our presido doesn't have certificate?so wht is he doing there.i dont believe this. I will b happy if he can show those dat ask
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by millionboi(m): 9:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
bashydemy:
Nonsense group, If he dint bring it out you will dethrone PMB abi? i just dey laugh.
NO,Nobody will dethrone him since he is already helpless bt it will b a big SHAME ON U AND HIM
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by likila: 9:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
Allahu akbar!
dan-alli, the ball is in your dashiki!
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Ikiriye(m): 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
sammyj:
This so called chop I chop group wailing every where should focus their energy in fighting for good governance and I social welfare of the people rather than being used by corrupt swines to fight unjust course. Truly corruption is fighting back and I blame this government based on it's slow tendencies to reform our sticking judiciary prosecute this criminals and jail them !!! angry
You are a fool,the president must come clean else he should resign

2 Likes

Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by scarr: 9:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
ofenmanucom:
Are you sane at all? Jonathan has moved on and Buhari is the HNIC now! He should present his certificate if he has any and shame his enemies. Failure to do so means he doesn't have it. Simple!

Xfemt:

What a stupid question from a foolish person like u

Oya receive sense

So lets "Assume" he doesn't have, how does that help you to sleep better at night?
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by anigbajumo(m): 9:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
IbokUtoroh:
chisos! Is pmb dead? When dem bury am? Biography for person wey dey alive, jihofa mmudim.

pls shut up there!!!

Biography is not peculiar to only de***,stop being silly.

#mumu
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
anigbajumo:

pls shut up there!!!

Biography is not peculiar to only de***,stop being silly.

#mumu
u be odente. Biography.....
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by vislabraye(m): 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
DickDastardly:

When? By who? To who? Show us a soft copy pls cheesy grin

My broda, I no know Oh..... shocked. Wetin I think be say dem don publiSh am. Him get A1 for Hausa and F9 for maths. Something like that.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
scarr:
So lets "Assume" he doesn't have, how does that help you to sleep better at night?
Slave alert!

I dont have time for your likes.... Seriously
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Ikiriye(m): 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
anigbajumo:
your level of ignorance is legendary. Go and read PMB biography b4 u display your stupidity here.
Biography is written by people organized to suit his purpose.even sani Abacha,Babangida has wonderful biography.it is what they want you to know you will.let him prove to Nigeria that he is not a fraud.why can't you blind supporters ever see beyond your nose.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by marv1: 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
DickDastardly:
A human rights group in Nigeria, the Centre for Human Rights and Social Justice (CHRSJ) has called on the newly appointed Minister of Defence, Monsur Dan-Ali and the authority of the Nigeria Army to bring out the controversial Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) of the President and Commander-in-Chief of Armed Forces, General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd).

General Buhari had before the election insisted that his controversial original Certificate was with the authority of the Nigeria Army.

The rights group in the seven (7) days ultimatum said that failure of President Buhari to order the authority of Nigerian Army as their Commander-in-Chief, to release his original Senior School Certificate, which he used to be enlisted in the Army, would amount to “blatant lie of the highest order from the acclaimed incorruptible President Buhari.”

In a statement issued and signed by the CHRSJ’s Executive Chairman, Comrade Adeniyi Alimi Sulaiman, he said, “Following the recent statement credited to the new Defence Minister, Monsur Dan-Ali over disappearance of the purported original Secondary School Certificate of General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) in the custody of Nigeria Army, which General Buhari claimed to be with the Country’s Military authority, prior to the 2015 presidential election. General Buhari has become elected President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria now and he is the Commander-in-Chief of Armed Forces, no Military authority will have temerity to keep his Military Service file now and he should not hesitate to order them to bring out his (Buhari) original controversial Secondary School Certificate now within seven (7) days for doubting Thomas to see.

“We believe that if you are preaching equity, you must come with clean hands. Failure to bring the Certificate out within the stipulated time would tantamount to the country being governed by the un-certificated President and former Chief of Army Staff, Lt. General Kenneth Minimah will be vindicated for saying the truth that the controversial Buhari’s certificate was not with the authority of the Nigeria Army then and new Defence Minister, Monsur Dan-Ali, will be disappointed”.

CHRSJ boss, therefore, maintained that the group would not hesitate to write the International Communities as being empowered by the Freedom of Information Act, to prevail on the authority of the Nigeria Army to bring out the controversial original Secondary School Certificate of Mr. President, explaining that the human rights group would not allow the Nigeria Army and President Muhammadu Buhari to lay down bad precedent in our democratic system.

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/15/you-have-7-days-to-bring-out-buharis-certificate-group-tells-defence-minister-army/
This group self be Olodo. Did PMB tell them that he did ssce.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by anigbajumo(m): 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

u be odente.
Biography.....

lol,their are many ways or step to follow.And is not new to read and even writes the biography of life living person.

Wikipedia:Biographies of living
persons/
< Wikipedia:Biographies of living persons
Shortcuts:
WP:BLP/H
WP:BL
This page provides information for people who
have concerns about their name being mentioned
on Wikipedia, whether in a biography or elsewhere.
Contact the Wikimedia
Foundation
This page contains advice for people affected by being
referred to in a Wikipedia article or on a talk page.
Wikipedia has a policy on how to handle biographical
material about living persons; see Wikipedia: Biographies of
living persons . It applies to every page on the project,
including talk pages. If Wikipedia has published misleading
or inappropriate material about you, you can get help by:
posting a correction on the article's talk page and asking
that it be implemented;
asking for assistance at the biographies of living persons
noticeboard ;
placing {{adminhelp}} on your user talk page, which will
attract an administrator;
contacting the Wikimedia Foundation's team of
volunteers at info-en-q@wikimedia.org , with a link to
the page in question and details of the problem.
For more information, see Wikipedia:Contact us - Subjects.
See here for how to contact the Wikimedia Foundation
directly.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by anigbajumo(m): 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ikiriye:

Biography is written by people organized to suit his purpose.even sani Abacha,Babangida has wonderful biography.it is what they want you to know you will.let him prove to Nigeria that he is not a fraud.why can't you blind supporters ever see beyond your nose.

And in this present day if they lied about it u CNT b blind to the extent of finding and knowing the fact about them.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by ArodeTsolaye: 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
The sycophant Defense guy should have allowed the issue to die a natural death, but he was bent on licking his masters balls. Now see where he got himself.

We all know the lord of daura no get certificate, he was just quota system ex-officer pushed into power by almajiris, both aged and underaged. Oga army, Now that you have woken a sleeping dog, prepare for it's bites. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Ikiriye(m): 10:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
nigerianvenom:

So classmates equate certificate?
Don't mind the idiot,I have classmate that where waffed at final year.he who comes before the gods must come with a clean hand.we don't hate our president but we cannot be deceived.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by OnReflection: 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
They are at it again, scrambling to make mud stick. grin

Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Ikiriye(m): 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
anigbajumo:

And in this present day if they lied about it u CNT b blind to the extent of finding and knowing the fact about them.
That is why pmb must clear his name and save the country this embarrassment.you can imagine his supporters saying allow sleeping dog to lie.God is not asleep.

1 Like

Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by bayinq25(m): 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
DickDastardly:
A human rights group in Nigeria, the Centre for Human Rights and Social Justice (CHRSJ) has called on the newly appointed Minister of Defence, Monsur Dan-Ali and the authority of the Nigeria Army to bring out the controversial Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) of the President and Commander-in-Chief of Armed Forces, General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd).

General Buhari had before the election insisted that his controversial original Certificate was with the authority of the Nigeria Army.

The rights group in the seven (7) days ultimatum said that failure of President Buhari to order the authority of Nigerian Army as their Commander-in-Chief, to release his original Senior School Certificate, which he used to be enlisted in the Army, would amount to “blatant lie of the highest order from the acclaimed incorruptible President Buhari.”

In a statement issued and signed by the CHRSJ’s Executive Chairman, Comrade Adeniyi Alimi Sulaiman, he said, “Following the recent statement credited to the new Defence Minister, Monsur Dan-Ali over disappearance of the purported original Secondary School Certificate of General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) in the custody of Nigeria Army, which General Buhari claimed to be with the Country’s Military authority, prior to the 2015 presidential election. General Buhari has become elected President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria now and he is the Commander-in-Chief of Armed Forces, no Military authority will have temerity to keep his Military Service file now and he should not hesitate to order them to bring out his (Buhari) original controversial Secondary School Certificate now within seven (7) days for doubting Thomas to see.

“We believe that if you are preaching equity, you must come with clean hands. Failure to bring the Certificate out within the stipulated time would tantamount to the country being governed by the un-certificated President and former Chief of Army Staff, Lt. General Kenneth Minimah will be vindicated for saying the truth that the controversial Buhari’s certificate was not with the authority of the Nigeria Army then and new Defence Minister, Monsur Dan-Ali, will be disappointed”.

CHRSJ boss, therefore, maintained that the group would not hesitate to write the International Communities as being empowered by the Freedom of Information Act, to prevail on the authority of the Nigeria Army to bring out the controversial original Secondary School Certificate of Mr. President, explaining that the human rights group would not allow the Nigeria Army and President Muhammadu Buhari to lay down bad precedent in our democratic system.

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/15/you-have-7-days-to-bring-out-buharis-certificate-group-tells-defence-minister-army/
Endtime certificate
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Xfemt(m): 10:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
otr1:

If this government fails, who will bear the brunt?
You're still living with your parents at 20 because PDP failed in its 16years misrule and here you are, wishing the last hope for a better Nigeria fails.
Just continue in your stupidity

Young man stop being stupid am not like u who is waiting for PMB to give u 5k per month to come and support his sorry certificateless ass here.

For ur info
I ve a flourishing dry cleaning service, I ve a professional concierge and errand service and am planning to add a phone accessories bizness too. Come to Benin at siluko road no. 165 u ll my office, "Asgard group Ltd" or search ur Facebook, I ve a branch of my laundry in Ghana and in Liberia were my wife helps me manage them so for ur info if the economy of this nation goes into recession u ll bear the brunt because I ll be among pple who ll give out charitable tins to u for ur survival even the 5k ur daura President Buhari ll pay u won't be enough. List I forget I ve vast hectares of land that my father left for me nd u no wht DAT means...
Am not being proud but jst to let u know I ve worked so hard to be comfortable not to be like u waiting for 5k par month but to be who I always wanted to be...

So stop being hypothermia
Cus 5k ll never come from ur lying corrupt PMB
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by anigbajumo(m): 10:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ikiriye:

That is why pmb must clear his name and save the country this embarrassment.you can imagine his supporters saying allow sleeping dog to lie.God is not asleep.

let wait and see then......

more so,if you shout here till eternity it doesn't change the fact that certificate or no certificate it wnt stop being a president for four yrs.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Ikiriye(m): 10:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
scarr:

In civilized country such persons resign.he should do the needful and a rerun election should be put in place.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Xfemt(m): 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
scarr:

Thank God u assumed for GEJ
But what of PMB
U can't assume cus he has non
Sleep well
All I wait is 2019
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Erukulele(m): 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
There is no big deal, Baba tell your defence minister to produce your certificate if you have and put doubting Thomases to shame but if you don't have, it means you are not the right person to fight corruption in Nigeria because you will have to defend perjury in court.

1 Like

Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Ikiriye(m): 10:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
anigbajumo:

let wait and see then......

more so,if you shout here till eternity it doesn't change the fact that certificate or no certificate it wnt stop being a president for four yrs.
You see why good things don't come your way because you see corruption as stealing only,bro forgery,wickedness are all corruption.people like you stoned Gej for failure and is here praising a fraud with no certificate,even photocopy he cannot provide sorry state.that is the messiah you think will solve your social woes.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Ndolarr: 10:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
This group is chasing shadows and just wants to be noticed! What has certificated past leaders done in terms of moving the nation forward? The very last president is said to be a PhD holder, but his un-inspiring performance almost destroyed Nigeria, but for divine intervention that has brought about the new order we are enjoying now! Buhari should ignore this group and their promoters and concentrate on the arduous task of repairing Nigeria and clearing the mess of the last 6 years under Jonathan. True and patriotic Nigerians will always stand with Buhari and Osinbajo because they know that these God fearing duo mean well!
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by otr1(m): 10:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
Xfemt:

Young man stop being stupid am not like u who is waiting for PMB to give u 5k per month to come and support his sorry certificateless ass here.

For ur info
I ve a flourishing dry cleaning service, I ve a professional concierge and errand service and am planning to add a phone accessories bizness too. Come to Benin at siluko road no. 165 u ll my office, "Asgard group Ltd" or search ur Facebook, I ve a branch of my laundry in Ghana and in Liberia were my wife helps me manage them so for ur info if the economy of this nation goes into recession u ll bear the brunt because I ll be among pple who ll give out charitable tins to u for ur survival even the 5k ur daura President Buhari ll pay u won't be enough. List I forget I ve vast hectares of land that my father left for me nd u no wht DAT means...
Am not being proud but jst to let u know I ve worked so hard to be comfortable not to be like u waiting for 5k par month but to be who I always wanted to be...

So stop being hypothermia
Cus 5k ll never come from ur lying corrupt PMB
I didn't ask you all that. All I asked is, stop being stupid ok?
A businessman praying and wishing the country goes into recession and thinks his business has immunity.
See, I'm not interested in your chewing gum business. I have a stake in Nigeria, and that's why- unlike you- I will never wish it fails.
Just port to Ghana or Liberia already.
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Ikiriye(m): 10:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
marv1:
This group self be Olodo. Did PMB tell them that he did ssce.
So what is the criteria to contest election in Nigeria,
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by ArodeTsolaye: 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
Muritino:
In a real sense of it, Could smone be a General/ Ex-Head of State without SSCE Cert? If the cert is not with the army, then it is either the cert is with this attention-seeking Group or they know it's custodian who is not known to PMB.

In actual fact Yes! In the 50s, 60s, if you are from the north, all you need is a letter from the sarduana's office and you are in the army. The Sarduana made it a point of duty to encourage young northerners to join the army by hook or by crook. Waec or no waec.

1 Like

Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Xfemt(m): 10:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
otr1:
I didn't ask you all that. All I asked is, stop being stupid ok?
Defend what is right I notice all apc supporters re kids, unemployed who re trying to be relevant
Stop being deceived by dis demons called APC Look at the other side
Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by ArodeTsolaye: 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
Davidegede:
dat Daura President no get certificate simple, we know that ,mayb som ppl dont know. ......hausa has bin lowering all standards 4 themselves since 1960

they call it quota system.

1 Like

Re: You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister by Ikiriye(m): 10:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ndolarr:
This group is chasing shadows and just wants to be noticed! What has certificated past leaders done in terms of moving the nation forward? The very last president is said to be a PhD holder, but his un-inspiring performance almost destroyed Nigeria, but for divine intervention that has brought about the new order we are enjoying now! Buhari should ignore this group and their promoters and concentrate on the arduous task of repairing Nigeria and clearing the mess of the last 6 years under Jonathan. True and patriotic Nigerians will always stand with Buhari and Osinbajo because they know that these God fearing duo mean well!
Have you watched the movie robinhood.no matter the good of robinhood,he has failed in the site of the law,a good man should not lie cos it can lead to the death of someone.all these years Pmb has been contesting and failing,he should have gone to write waec and ignore maths and English and atleast get 5 credit to fulfill all righteousness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos / Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) / Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.