Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion (13185 Views)

Abaya, The Only Person Dino Melaye Follows On Instagram (photos) / IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics / Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 7:43am On Nov 17, 2015
Highrises springing up even in the rural areas. Anambra di too much cheesy

1 Like

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by swindo1(m): 7:44am On Nov 17, 2015
inlandtapin awka na d best capital in SE

1 Like

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:46am On Nov 17, 2015
First I'll like to appreciate d maturity in this thread n plead with those cursing to chill. Been to almost all SE states except Ebonyi which shouldn't even be mentioned here, n I can say Anambra z d most developed in terms of infrastructure (note I'm from IMO). But my only argument z that in terms of road network for a state capital, Enugu beats Awka (schooled in Enugu) but in terms of local road networks (away from d capital) Anambra rocks

2 Likes

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 7:53am On Nov 17, 2015
Road sweepers and gardeners on the superhighs of Onitsha. This is the only 10 lanes superhigh in the SE.. tongue

2 Likes

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 7:55am On Nov 17, 2015
Awka the Dubai of the East..

1 Like

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 7:57am On Nov 17, 2015
The best and most beautiful university teaching hospital in the SE is in Awka

1 Like

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 7:59am On Nov 17, 2015
Best hospitality in the SE is in Awka

1 Like

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 8:02am On Nov 17, 2015
New road and multiple flyover projects going on in Awka- the Dubai of the East

1 Like

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 8:03am On Nov 17, 2015
Awka hoods.. shocked

1 Like

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 8:05am On Nov 17, 2015
Onitsha hoods..

1 Like

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 8:06am On Nov 17, 2015
Best Western hotel Awka..

1 Like

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 8:07am On Nov 17, 2015
Awka inner hoods

1 Like

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 8:08am On Nov 17, 2015
Innerhoods Awka

1 Like

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 8:10am On Nov 17, 2015
Inner hoods Awka

1 Like

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 8:11am On Nov 17, 2015
High density area of Awka

1 Like

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 8:12am On Nov 17, 2015
Awka at night and day

1 Like

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 8:13am On Nov 17, 2015
Onitsha superhigh way, the biggest in the SE

1 Like

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by trapQ: 8:15am On Nov 17, 2015
This news is highly inconsequential. Abuja as a whole is the least populated in Nigeria and has a total population of about 1.5 to 1.7 million.

And by the way, apart from Lagos, all these other results are from the 2006 census results. only Lagos state has the most recent figures since they conducted internal elections last year or so. Meaning that you shouldn't compare the present Lagos population with the 2006 census population of the rest states.

Saurab:

Zaria has times 2 of onitsha population.

Rank City State Population
1 Lagos Lagos State 13,400,000[2]
2 Kano Kano State 3,626,068
3 Abuja FCT 3,000,000
4 Ibadan Oyo State 2,550,593
5 Kaduna Kaduna State 1,652,844
6 Port Harcourt Rivers State 1,320,214
7 Aba Abia State 1,300,000
8 Ogbomosho Oyo State 1,200,000
9 Maiduguri Borno State 1,197,497
10 Benin City Edo State 1,147,188
11 Zaria Kaduna State 1,018,827
12 Jos Plateau State 900,000
13 Ilorin Kwara State 847,582
14 Enugu Enugu State 722,664
15 Oyo Oyo State 620,400
16 Abeokuta Ogun State 529,700
17 Onitsha Anambra State 509,500
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 8:15am On Nov 17, 2015
Anambra the only SE state with Julius Berger Base tongue

1 Like

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 8:16am On Nov 17, 2015
Onitsha hoods

1 Like

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by Klinee: 8:23am On Nov 17, 2015
Saurab:

Kaduna State:- Kaduna (which is undoubtedly more developed and bigger than anambra as a whole), Zaria(which I believe is more populated and cosmopolitan than all the cities in anambra), Kagoro, Kafanchan, Zango Kataf, Kachia and Zonkwa. Travel my brother. I don't want to talk of Kano sef.
Shut up! Is only kaduna that is developed! It shows how you entangle within north only, you dont travel at all. How can u mention typical villages compare to anambra cities. Hahaha! Imagine mention kafanchan, my village is like 1000miles far from that village.

1 Like

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by Klinee: 8:26am On Nov 17, 2015
Saurab:

Tell me any city in Anambra that is more populated and cosmopolitan than Zaria.
guy close ur mouth travel first and stop shaming ur people.
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by badnature: 8:48am On Nov 17, 2015
@saurab are insane?? which kagoro are you talking of? the one before samaru? zonkwa after fadia? kafanchan my Ass! why don't you include gwora,for your information there are many communities in anambra state that is far more ahead of malali and barnawa in KD.when igbo people are talking all of you baboons and monkeys should shoutup,you think we are the most educated tribe both in Nigeria USA AND BRITAIN just for nothing? you think we are leading every body in terms of MGD just for nothing? you think we have the best middle class bar none in Nigeria just for nothing? you must be dreaming! or are you one of those people that fall victim to Yoruba media propaganda?

1 Like

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by Saurab: 9:29am On Nov 17, 2015
Klinee:
guy close ur mouth travel first and stop shaming ur people.
Klinee:
Shut up! Is only kaduna that is developed! It shows how you entangle within north only, you dont travel at all. How can u mention typical villages compare to anambra cities. Hahaha! Imagine mention kafanchan, my village is like 1000miles far from that village.
trapQ:
This news is highly inconsequential. Abuja as a whole is the least populated in Nigeria and has a total population of about 1.5 to 1.7 million.
And by the way, apart from Lagos, all these other results are from the 2006 census results. only Lagos state has the most recent figures since they conducted internal elections last year or so. Meaning that you shouldn't compare the present Lagos population with the 2006 census population of the rest states.
frankzone:

Did you just say kachia and zango kataf are developed? My brother and ur case is serious
badnature:
@saurab are insane?? which kagoro are you talking of? the one before samaru? zonkwa after fadia? kafanchan my Ass! why don't you include gwora,for your information there are many communities in anambra state that is far more ahead of malali and barnawa in KD.when igbo people are talking all of you baboons and monkeys should shoutup,you think we are the most educated tribe both in Nigeria USA AND BRITAIN just for nothing? you think we are leading every body in terms of MGD just for nothing? you think we have the best middle class bar none in Nigeria just for nothing? you must be dreaming! or are you one of those people that fall victim to Yoruba media propaganda?
This is a thread opened to massage you guys ego, it's okay. You guys can go ahead and masturbate on it as you like. I don't even know what brought me here sef. If not for inferiority complex why will someone even open a thread to massage their ego? Why will an American want to claim that Newyork is better than Lagos? It's glaring, they won't need to stoop that low. Today, you guys are been marginalized in Nigeria, tomorrow you guys are the most sophisticated, richest and the most developed ethnic group in the world, but that won't stop the bus full of people leaving anambra tomorrow morning to Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Lagos, Ibadan, Ogun, Abuja, Zaria, Etc. for greener pasture. Bunch of chest beaters. Inferiority complex is very difficult to cure, it kept eating into you and making you empty.

3 Likes

Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:15am On Nov 17, 2015
Yampotatocarrot:
First I'll like to appreciate d maturity in this thread n plead with those cursing to chill. Been to almost all SE states except Ebonyi which shouldn't even be mentioned here, n I can say Anambra z d most developed in terms of infrastructure (note I'm from IMO). But my only argument z that in terms of road network for a state capital, Enugu beats Awka (schooled in Enugu) but in terms of local road networks (away from d capital) Anambra rocks

It's unfair to compare Enugu and Awka. Awka is still young and developing but it holds a lot of potentials....Watch out.
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by Dapaboy: 10:19am On Nov 17, 2015
Who is comparing Igboland with the rest of Nigeria. In Igboland, people live like kings with all the mod cons; satellite TV, swimming pool, high powered vehicles, gigantic mansions.

If a high speed broadband of at least 50 Mbs is available in the Igboland, I will relocate my Internet business from Los Angeles to Igboland quicker than the speed of light.
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
banki:

You guys just wake up and make funny assumptions

Biko gini na gini nokwa na nnewi?
There is a military base in zaria
There is an airforce base in zaria
There is a flying school in zaria
There is atexitle mill in zaria
There is one of nigeria biggest universities which is a town on its own, only comparable to Nnsuka and ibadan?

Please let's be honest in our assertions

innoson motors
chicason group
Ibeto manufacturing
cutix plc..

these 're money making ventures not money killing institute u listed above

na just four companies in nnewi.

D textile mill dey work?
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by trapQ: 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
You lack sense of reasoning. Everyone isn't Igbo. You should've comprehended my post before raining insults on yourself.
Saurab:

This is a thread opened to massage you guys ego, it's okay. You guys can go ahead and masturbate on it as you like. I don't even know what brought me here sef. If not for inferiority complex why will someone even open a thread to massage their ego? Why will an American want to claim that Newyork is better than Lagos? It's glaring, they won't need to stoop that low. Today, you guys are been marginalized in Nigeria, tomorrow you guys are the most sophisticated, richest and the most developed ethnic group in the world, but that won't stop the bus full of people leaving anambra tomorrow morning to Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Lagos, Ibadan, Ogun, Abuja, Zaria, Etc. for greener pasture. Bunch of chest beaters. Inferiority complex is very difficult to cure, it kept eating into you and making you empty.
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by whoawa(m): 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
I was born n brought up in Awka the capital of Anambra, above all am an indigine of umuike village in awka. In a summary of all this talk , A state without airport , railway, stadium, shopping mall etc, believe me, can never develop talk more of fast development and none of this is in Anambra. If developmental projects r to be stopped in enugu today, in next 40yrs anambra will never be like Enugu. Let call a spade a spade n pray for our dear state.
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by SpaceTour: 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
Na only you know where you are from. Anambra is building 3 brand new malls in the major cities of Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi. Onitsha mall is billed to open in December. Anambra International Cargo Airport is already ongoing with the dual carriageways leading to it equally under construction. We have number of stadia from Onitsha to Awka to Nnewi to Nanka etc, above all a gigantic one is a bout to be flagged off in Awka.

The reason Anambra is the most developed State in East is because development is touching every corner of state and not just in one town or city in a whole state as seen in other states.

[s]
whoawa:
I was born n brought up in Awka the capital of Anambra, above all am an indigine of umuike village in awka. In a summary of all this talk , A state without airport , railway, stadium, shopping mall etc, believe me, can never develop talk more of fast development and none of this is in Anambra. If developmental projects r to be stopped in enugu today, in next 40yrs anambra will never be like Enugu. Let call a spade a spade n pray for our dear state.
[/s]
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by inlandtaipan: 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
whoawa:
no recreational centres, no malls, no cinemas, no standard stadia and they say anambra is developed.

Spacetour, see your life?
Re: After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion by inlandtaipan: 8:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
SpaceTour:
Na only you know where you are from. Anambra is building 3 brand new malls in the major cities of Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi. Onitsha mall is billed to open in December. Anambra International Cargo Airport is already ongoing with the dual carriageways leading to it equally under construction. We have number of stadia from Onitsha to Awka to Nnewi to Nanka etc, above all a gigantic one is a bout to be flagged off in Awka.

The reason Anambra is the most developed State in East is because development is touching every corner of state and not just in one town or city in a whole state as seen in other states.

[s][/s]
anambra no get stadium, they have pavilions cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AFCON 2019: Buhari Not Happy With Super Eagles Unpaid Allowances / Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP / Police Apologise To Amaechi; Restore Orderlies For Top Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.