Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Would You Blame The Man After Much Waiting? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Blame The Man After Much Waiting? (1719 Views)

"His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos / Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Blame The Man After Much Waiting? by presh247(m): 2:24am On Nov 16, 2015
Sad Story....

A guy dated a girl for 3years without sex, even after their traditional marriage the girl did not still allow the guy to touch her.

So the wedding day was fixed and the day before the wedding was the bachelors eve so all his friends were with their girl friends and they were having fun, so he was very Hot but his fiancee turned him down again and begged him to wait a little longer so he agreed.

When the D-DAY finally came and the guy was waiting patiently for the wedding to be over. At 6pm the latest couple was at home relaxing so the guy ask his wife to come to the bathroom with him but she said she is shy and can't bath with him so the guy agreed. She went to take her bath first and after her bath she went to bed while her husband also went to take his bath.

When he finished bathing he came out naked to meet his wife who was already asleep so he went to the bed and kissed her then she woke up and was panting. When she saw her husband who was already romancing her, she started crying begging him to wait till nightfall but he was too Hot so he managed to control himself. She asked him to wait let her get sum rest that when she wakes up he will do what ever he desires.

Around 9pm armed robbers attacked them, they were 5 in number and the five of them took turn in raping his wife. The first guy broke her virginity. He couldn't bear it, he cried as he watched those heartless men force themselves in his wife. They left her unconscious.

She was rushed to the hospital and when she regained her consciousness her husband sent her packing.

Did the guy do the right thing by sending her packing?

If you were this guy, what will you do?

Ladies, is the guy heartless?

1 Like

Re: Would You Blame The Man After Much Waiting? by Nobody: 3:17am On Nov 16, 2015
I won't dare take such lady to the alter so this your question na for the gods.undecided
Re: Would You Blame The Man After Much Waiting? by HermajestyQ(f): 5:33am On Nov 16, 2015
I remember dat movie was casted by Genevieve and Joseph Benjamin. What's the title again?

2 Likes

Re: Would You Blame The Man After Much Waiting? by Nobody: 5:50am On Nov 16, 2015
D gal got wot she wanted. Serves ha right
Re: Would You Blame The Man After Much Waiting? by Nobody: 6:00am On Nov 16, 2015
He sent her packing??..... So what solution did dat bring,will dah bring bck her virginity?? Will sending her out refund all the money both families spent on the wedding??

Hmmmm,the geh also f*ucked up sha.

Stale story anyways

1 Like

Re: Would You Blame The Man After Much Waiting? by presh247(m): 11:30am On Nov 16, 2015
Anyss:
D gal got wot she wanted. Serves ha right
hahaha...you are wicked
Re: Would You Blame The Man After Much Waiting? by JumpingChicken(m): 11:33am On Nov 16, 2015
presh247:
Sad Story....

A guy dated a girl for 3years without sex, even after their traditional marriage the girl did not still allow the guy to touch her.

So the wedding day was fixed and the day before the wedding was the bachelors eve so all his friends were with their girl friends and they were having fun, so he was very Hot but his fiancee turned him down again and begged him to wait a little longer so he agreed.

When the D-DAY finally came and the guy was waiting patiently for the wedding to be over. At 6pm the latest couple was at home relaxing so the guy ask his wife to come to the bathroom with him but she said she is shy and can't bath with him so the guy agreed. She went to take her bath first and after her bath she went to bed while her husband also went to take his bath.

When he finished bathing he came out naked to meet his wife who was already asleep so he went to the bed and kissed her then she woke up and was panting. When she saw her husband who was already romancing her, she started crying begging him to wait till nightfall but he was too Hot so he managed to control himself. She asked him to wait let her get sum rest that when she wakes up he will do what ever he desires.

Around 9pm armed robbers attacked them, they were 5 in number and the five of them took turn in raping his wife. The first guy broke her virginity. He couldn't bear it, he cried as he watched those heartless men force themselves in his wife. They left her unconscious.

She was rushed to the hospital and when she regained her consciousness her husband sent her packing.

Did the guy do the right thing by sending her packing?

If you were this guy, what will you do?

Ladies, is the guy heartless?

She planned the robbery. She was never a virgin. I will do the same.
Re: Would You Blame The Man After Much Waiting? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
presh247:
hahaha...you are wicked
Heheheh. Me Wey be babe ha action even vex me pass self
Re: Would You Blame The Man After Much Waiting? by usermane(m): 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
Well, it prove the guy was only after sex the whole time. If he loved his fiancee he wouldn't send her packing. But at least the girl will move on and possibly meet someone who genuinely love her.

PS: I find it a bit disturbing that the posters so far seem to rebuke the girl. It clearly shows the degree of fornication among Nigerian youths is over the top.
Re: Would You Blame The Man After Much Waiting? by Maximillian1: 5:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
HermajestyQ:
I remember dat movie was casted by Genevieve and Joseph Benjamin. What's the title again?
I tot I was the only one that has watched that movie o
Re: Would You Blame The Man After Much Waiting? by jmoore(m): 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nonsense fabricated story!!!!!!!!!
Re: Would You Blame The Man After Much Waiting? by mikolo80: 1:46am On Nov 17, 2015
Harbosede02:
He sent her packing??..... So what solution did dat bring,will dah bring bck her virginity?? Will sending her out refund all the money both families spent on the wedding??

Hmmmm,the geh also f*ucked up sha.

Stale story anyways
all that grammar, all you got out of it was money on wedding
Re: Would You Blame The Man After Much Waiting? by itstpia8: 3:09am On Nov 17, 2015
The girl seems to be what they call five star olosho general, lord have mercy.

The guy was only four star or maybe three star.
Re: Would You Blame The Man After Much Waiting? by presh247(m): 6:47am On Nov 25, 2015
mikolo80:
all that grammar, all you got out of it was money on wedding
hahaha...help me tell her oh
Re: Would You Blame The Man After Much Waiting? by presh247(m): 6:48am On Nov 25, 2015
jmoore:
Nonsense fabricated story!!!!!!!!!
thanks for the compliment, I really appreciate.#winks
Re: Would You Blame The Man After Much Waiting? by mikolo80: 7:15am On Nov 25, 2015
presh247:

hahaha...help me tell her oh
you go know gold digger when you hear am
Re: Would You Blame The Man After Much Waiting? by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 25, 2015
Movie Title 'TANGO WITH ME"...nd OP lied about sending the gurl packing... Endtime liars
Re: Would You Blame The Man After Much Waiting? by bolagabriella: 10:54am On Nov 25, 2015
usermane:
Well, it prove the guy was only after sex the whole time. If he loved his fiancee he wouldn't send her packing. But at least the girl will move on and possibly meet someone who genuinely love her.

PS: I find it a bit disturbing that the posters so far seem to rebuke the girl. It clearly shows the degree of fornication among Nigerian youths is over the top.
don't be so hard on the guy, guys go crazy when they hear or know that their babe cheated on them with another guy not to talk of five robbers taking turns on his wife who he has never touched...the guy did what is right as at that moment cos he is also going through some psychological and emotional battle. he might end up hating the lady forever if he stays with her and might never touch her again...what they both need is a counselor.
Re: Would You Blame The Man After Much Waiting? by cruzita(f): 11:05am On Nov 25, 2015
na d girl organise the robbery?who knows wat d next minute holds?d gal is a virgin,probably she is scared, she might have heard of how painful it can be at first maybe dat was y she kept giving excuses.aveg make the guy park well jor
Re: Would You Blame The Man After Much Waiting? by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 25, 2015
JumpingChicken:

She planned the robbery. She was never a virgin. I will do the same.
Mehn ur head dey well!
Re: Would You Blame The Man After Much Waiting? by presh247(m): 8:58am On Dec 14, 2015
Maximillian1:
I tot I was the only one that has watched that movie o
hahahaha...u no well
Re: Would You Blame The Man After Much Waiting? by presh247(m): 9:00am On Dec 14, 2015
cruzita:
na d girl organise the robbery?who knows wat d next minute holds?d gal is a virgin,probably she is scared, she might have heard of how painful it can be at first maybe dat was y she kept giving excuses.aveg make the guy park well jor

chai! Ur fellow babe go organize guys to rape her? Na wa oh
Re: Would You Blame The Man After Much Waiting? by presh247(m): 9:02am On Dec 14, 2015
bolagabriella:

don't be so hard on the guy, guys go crazy when they hear or know that their babe cheated on them with another guy not to talk of five robbers taking turns on his wife who he has never touched...the guy did what is right as at that moment cos he is also going through some psychological and emotional battle. he might end up hating the lady forever if he stays with her and might never touch her again...what they both need is a counselor.
correct!

(1) (Reply)

See The Only Virgin In Nigeria / Nigerian Girls Are The Best Set Of Women On Earth. Reasons / Will U Marry A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.