Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:35 AM

Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) - Culture (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) (71218 Views)

Are Ukwuani People Of Delta State Igbos? / Ukwuani People Are Not Igbos. / The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by victor1464(m): 9:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
Mr.Enuani D aniocha/oshimili people speaks d same tongue as d igbos dats y dey r bin refered 2 as delta igbos.unlike we d ukwuanis who speaks our language in a unique way.it is d only languge we hav and we cant afford to drop our languge and culture 4 dat of d igbos."d plantain remains a plantain while d bannana remains a banana",d cocount remains coconut while d palm kernel remains palm kernel too" if though dat they r of d same ancestral bakground,dat doesnt make dem d same.even offsprins of d same parents r not even d same talkess of language nd tribe..ukwuani history is older than dat of d Igbos...I hav no doubt on some of ur proves but i will rather prefer if an igbo man is called an ukwuani man.ukwuani is not igbo or DELTA IGBO...even d ekpeyes,ikwerre,ogbia people dont agree dat word..If d word "igbo" means somtin good in igbo language,d ukwuani people rebukes d word because it means somtin bad in our language meanin "slaves. Ukwuani is a tribe take it or live it. hav no doubt on some of ur proves anyway.i know dat ukwuani language is more linguistically similar 2 Igbo language dan d Edo language just as we hav in any other part of nigeria & d world. The igala language is similar to yoruba but dat dosn't make dem yoruba..althoug there r still some edo words in ukwuani language if u dont know dis.
One tin dat baffles me most is dat d igbos regects bini orgin but d other igboid tribes such as Ukwuani,ika,ekpeye,ogba,and ikwerre people hav it in their history,tradition and folklore dat dey originated 4rm d bini empire..dis simply mean dat both d igbos too r 4rm d bini origin.y r igbos denyin it?? Dis is to tell u dat dis igboid tribes r d real people.d igbos want to impose themselves on us because we r d minority tribes.we cant let dat happen..i hav observed it dat d igbo man hates a bini man.im sure its because of d way dat dey were being maltreated by d anciet bini empires because igbos r very arrogant.dey dont respect peoples opinion dats d only problem wit dem. we d igboids still trace our route 2d bini origin weda they like it or not. I wonda y d igbos r still denying.we d utagba people who r d major clan in NDOKWA land dont hav our history linked or traced to dat of d igbos. we r d core ukwuani people who know our origin..unless those of d late immigrants who settled around d river banks and speak more of igbo...anyway d anioma people r like bothers and sisters no doubt and no one can seperate us....d igbos must accept d bini origin dats d only way dat we can unite ourselves

2 Likes

Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by victor1464(m): 5:12am On Oct 07, 2014
We d Ukwuanis will neva accept Igbo or delta igbo as our ethnicity.if an ukwuani man wants to bcome a president of Nigeria 2day,it is d same igbos dat will pull him down and say dat he's a deltan & not a true igbo..we d Ukwuani people who ar d largest in anioma region of delta state hav our own seperate Ethnic identity as Ukwuani/ndokwa.it is different 4rm d igbo ethnicity.we hav will carry our destiny in our own hands by ourselvs.our history is as old as d igbo history.SO U IGBOS CAN GO 2 HELL!!!

3 Likes

Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by christopher123(m): 7:57am On Oct 07, 2014
victor1464:
We d Ukwuanis will neva accept Igbo or delta igbo as our ethnicity.if an ukwuani man wants to bcome a president of Nigeria 2day,it is d same igbos dat will pull him down and say dat he's a deltan & not a true igbo..we d Ukwuani people who ar d largest in anioma region of delta state hav our own seperate Ethnic identity as Ukwuani/ndokwa.it is different 4rm d igbo ethnicity.we hav will carry our destiny in our own hands by ourselvs.our history is as old as d igbo history.SO U IGBOS CAN GO 2 HELL!!!

You no due rest..you have made your point then let others say what you are .. don't be the butterfly that assumes that its a bird .. its no problem but other tribes knows the Igbo

Let me give you a true life story

I met my wife when we I was in Benin and I have never heard of ukwuani and they call it kwale...thought its one funny growl group of people but when we started dating she told me her name was ngozi I was like maybe her mum was Igbo so I let go..she was pretty I must say and she is still pretty... but my urhobo friend a woman Mama Ochuko wanted me to date her daughter possibly marry her but u know we igbos never loved that idea but still didn't know that my wife was Igbo cos we used yo speak English then ..mama Ochuko told me that you left my daughter cos she is urhobo to marry your Igbo sister

I told her that she is kwale I just love her..she said that kwale are igbos and the real name is ukwuani then I was in my mid twenties maybe 25..then to be sure I started speaking Igbo to my girlfriend then she started speaking Igbo also...note this is in Benin far away from Igbo land ..I noticed that she speaks exactly like uguta.. been brought up in IMO state I came to know various dialects from IMO.I asked my uguta friend does he know ukwuani he categorically told me that ukwuani and guitar are kins

Since then we have been best of friends we got married and I have never regretted my ogume beauty just that they plant weed so much and isoko mentality is making ukwuani very complacent but they are Igbo..from our traditional marriage its exactly the same with ours we do not need an interpreter for us to make love

My dear you might say you are not Igbo that's understandable cos there is some immigrants and exiled Benin felons that was exiled to ukwuani and they have the right to say that but do not say all..cos I have seen tons and tons of ukwuani that say they are Igbo here in Lagos . They call them omo Igbo they don't object
.my best neighbour is obiaruku man he doesn't say he isn't Igbo same with ojugbele and oputa....

Its not me that will say your either Igbo or Hausa but other tribes will remind you that

Alusi mee any how agwa ya osisi ejiri pia ya.. that's an Igbo proverb in IMO dialect

Pls note that we have many Igbo dialect

Do you know that we have igbos in cross river state..the present governor of that state is from Igbo cross river imoke and sunny nneji also but you won't see him disclaim that do you know we have igbo in akwa income also...what about Benue

Igbo is an ethnicity not a tribe ..ukwuani Nnewi etc are tribes under Igbo nation or ethnicity

So your free to claim British but remember talk for yourself not for others

When the king of aboh or Eze ukwuani comes out to say they are not Igbo then I can believe you..these ate the custodians of culture not you

You are nobody so your submissions are nothing

Try and be somebody so that you can be taken seriously

That's my submission

6 Likes

Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by christopher123(m): 8:11am On Oct 07, 2014
victor1464:
D aniocha/oshimili people speaks d same tongue as d igbos dats y dey r bin refered 2 as delta igbos.unlike we d ukwuanis who speaks our language in a unique way.it is d only languge we hav and we can afford to drop our languge and culture 4 dat of d igbos."d plantain remains a plantain while d bannana remains a banana",d cocount remains its identity while d palm kernel retains its identity too".I hav no doubt on some of ur proves but i will rather prefer if an igbo man is called an ukwuani man..we d ukwuanis must preserve our history,language and culture.ukwuani is not igbo or DELTA IGBO...even d ekpeyes,ikwerre,ogbia people dont agree dat word..If d word "igbo" means somtin good in igbo language,d ukwuani people rebukes d word because it means somtin bad in our language meanin "slaves". Ukwuani is a tribe take it or live it...... i hav no doubt on some of u proves anyway.i know dat ukwuani language is more linguistically similar 2 Igbo language dan d Edo language just as we hav in any other part of nigeria & d world. The igala language is similar to yoruba but dat dosn't make dem yoruba..althoug there r still some edo words in ukwuani language if u dont know dis.
One tin dat baffles me most is dat d igbos regects bini orgin but d other igboid tribes such as Ukwuani,ika,ekpeye,ogba,and ikwerre people hav it in their history,tradition and folklore dat dey originated 4rm d bini empire..dis simply mean dat both d igbos too r 4rm d bini origin.y r igbos denyin it?? Dis is to tell u dat dis igboid tribes r d real people.d igbos want to impose themselves on us because we r d minority tribes.we cant let dat happen..i hav observed it dat d igbo man hates a bini man.im sure its because of d way dat dey were being maltreated by d anciet bini empires because igbos r very arrogant.dey dont respect peoples opinion.dats one problem wit dem.....;. we d igboids still trace our route 2d bini origin weda they like it or not. I wonda y d igbos r still denying..we d utagba people who r d major clan in NDOKWA land dont hav our history linked or traced to dat of d igbos. we r d core ukwuani people who know our origin..unless those of d late immigrants who settled around d river banks and speak more of igbo...anyway d anioma people r like bothers and sisters no doubt and no one can seperate us....d igbos must accept d bini origin.dats d only way dat we can unite ourselves ..tnks mr.enuani

Ukwuani is not Igbo but please you have made yourself defender of the identity crises now help us cos we are confused here

What is the meaning of ukwuani
What do you call God
What do you call come go then what do you calk land ..what do you call king ..what do you call woman ..what do you call plate ..what do you call food ..what do you call goat fowl etc ...what do you call plate yam cassava corn

I will be interested to know the word for masqurade etc

I will be interested to learn the language

They are not igbos I agree but can you tell me the ukwuani language of these things..then we can proceed accordingly

Ukwuani 101
Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by christopher123(m): 8:19am On Oct 07, 2014
ekumeku1914:
Please why all these insults because of identity. we need to learn to respect one another because respect is reciprocal. If the Aniomas or ukwuanis or ndokwas say they are not Igbo, the Igbo must respect their choice and move on. You cant force people to follow you. Spanish and portuguese and Catalonians are a bit mutually comprehensible but do not insist on being the same. The same with german and dutch, and all Scandinavians. This doesn't mean that the ukwuani people do not have love for the igbos or feel closer to them than other peoples. They grew up side by side and are cousins regardless but that does not make Ukwuani Igbo as that does not make Igbo Ukwuani.

This is where you get it wrong ...Spanish Portuguese and catalonians are classified as Latin but for modern useage they are called Iberians ..have you ever heard that word

Finland Norway and Iceland with Sweden are just Scandinavians

Slovakia Romania Poland Czech etc are called the Slavs

Scots Irish England and Wales are called the general name is British simple

The Ishan Benin okada etc are simply the edos we Igbo call them idu or Ado

You should try to differentiate language and dialect

A language is not in any way mutually intelligible but dialect or accent is

In dialect we have accent and regionalism

Why am I educating you anyway

Ignorance is a bliss thought
Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by victor1464(m): 9:07am On Oct 08, 2014
Stop talkin shit my brother.ukwuani is considered as a seperate ethnic nation by d federal goverment of nigeria..go and find out by urself and stop makin noise.
Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by victor1464(m): 10:37am On Oct 08, 2014
Ukwuani language is not Igbo as Igbo language is not ukwuani...get that into coconut heads..we r of different bacKgrounds.OUR LANGUAGE IS UKWUANI/Kwale LANGUAGE AND NOT A DIALECT.u IGBOS CAN GO 2 HELL 4 ALL I DONT CARE!!we can only recongize u people as brothers somtimes..y do igbos like claimin lands dat dosent belong 2 dem..no wonder they kill their brother 4 just a little plot..Ukwuani people dont do dat because we hav much land.so please dont com 2 claim our lands here again oh..for ur in formation,here isnt igbo territory....THIEVES

2 Likes

Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by victor1464(m): 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
christopher123:

You no due rest..you have made your point then let others say what you are .. don't be the butterfly that assumes that its a bird .. its no problem but other tribes knows the Igbo

Let me give you a true life story

I met my wife when we I was in Benin and I have never heard of ukwuani and they call it kwale...thought its one funny growl group of people but when we started dating she told me her name was ngozi I was like maybe her mum was Igbo so I let go..she was pretty I must say and she is still pretty... but my urhobo friend a woman Mama Ochuko wanted me to date her daughter possibly marry her but u know we igbos never loved that idea but still didn't know that my wife was Igbo cos we used yo speak English then ..mama Ochuko told me that you left my daughter cos she is urhobo to marry your Igbo sister

I told her that she is kwale I just love her..she said that kwale are igbos and the real name is ukwuani then I was in my mid twenties maybe 25..then to be sure I started speaking Igbo to my girlfriend then she started speaking Igbo also...note this is in Benin far away from Igbo land ..I noticed that she speaks exactly like uguta.. been brought up in IMO state I came to know various dialects from IMO.I asked my uguta friend does he know ukwuani he categorically told me that ukwuani and guitar are kins

Since then we have been best of friends we got married and I have never regretted my ogume beauty just that they plant weed so much and isoko mentality is making ukwuani very complacent but they are Igbo..from our traditional marriage its exactly the same with ours we do not need an interpreter for us to make love

My dear you might say you are not Igbo that's understandable cos there is some immigrants and exiled Benin felons that was exiled to ukwuani and they have the right to say that but do not say all..cos I have seen tons and tons of ukwuani that say they are Igbo here in Lagos . They call them omo Igbo they don't object
.my best neighbour is obiaruku man he doesn't say he isn't Igbo same with ojugbele and oputa....

Its not me that will say your either Igbo or Hausa but other tribes will remind you that

Alusi mee any how agwa ya osisi ejiri pia ya.. that's an Igbo proverb in IMO dialect

Pls note that we have many Igbo dialect

Do you know that we have igbos in cross river state..the present governor of that state is from Igbo cross river imoke and sunny nneji also but you won't see him disclaim that do you know we have igbo in akwa income also...what about Benue

Igbo is an ethnicity not a tribe ..ukwuani Nnewi etc are tribes under Igbo nation or ethnicity

So your free to claim British but remember talk for yourself not for others

When the king of aboh or Eze ukwuani comes out to say they are not Igbo then I can believe you..these ate the custodians of culture not you

You are nobody so your submissions are nothing

Try and be somebody so that you can be taken seriously

That's my submission
OGA AT D TOP!!HMMMMM
Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by victor1464(m): 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
p
asha80:
This is going to be a very controversial thread.
I HAVE REPORTED THIS THREAD AND IT HAS TO BE DELETED...Ukwuani vs Igbo!who is who??i dont have time to argue with foolish people any longa..i remain PRoudly UKWUANI!PROUDLY NDOKWA!D LAND OF KINGS..WE R D REAL PEOPLE.THE IGBOS BROKE OUT 4RM US..Make e nor pain una ooo grin
asha80:
This is going to be a very controversial thread.
I HAVE REPORTED THIS THREAD AND IT HAS TO BE DELETED...Ukwuani vs Igbo!who is who??i dont have time to argue with foolish people any longa..i remain PRoudly UKWUANI!PROUDLY NDOKWA!D LAND OF KINGS..WE R D REAL PEOPLE...THE IGBOS BROKE OUT 4RM US..Make e nor pain una ooo.Ukwuani means d foundin fathers,d first settlers,d upland people,d tap root of ur origination..this tells dat igbos originated 4rm us..we gav birth 2u...U cant beat ur FATHER because he's older than u..Ukwuani is d father,Igbo is d son....ur father is suppos 2 clainm u and not vice versa...mugus.
Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by christopher123(m): 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
victor1464:
pI HAVE REPORTED THIS THREAD AND IT HAS TO BE DELETED...Ukwuani vs Igbo!who is who??i dont have time to argue with foolish people any longa..i remain PRoudly UKWUANI!PROUDLY NDOKWA!D LAND OF KINGS..WE R D REAL PEOPLE.THE IGBOS BROKE OUT 4RM US..Make e nor pain una ooo ;DI HAVE REPORTED THIS THREAD AND IT HAS TO BE DELETED...Ukwuani vs Igbo!who is who??i dont have time to argue with foolish people any longa..i remain PRoudly UKWUANI!PROUDLY NDOKWA!D LAND OF KINGS..WE R D REAL PEOPLE...THE IGBOS BROKE OUT 4RM US..Make e nor pain una ooo.Ukwuani means d foundin fathers,d first settlers,d upland people,d tap root of ur origination..this tells dat igbos originated 4rm us..we gav birth 2u...U cant beat ur FATHER because he's older than u..Ukwuani is d father,Igbo is d son....ur father is suppos 2 clainm u and not vice versa...mugus.

its like saying that the lion broke out of a kitten

identity complex aint good afterall

people like you are what they call fake igbo

2 Likes

Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 12, 2014
L,,
victor1464:
D aniocha/oshimili people speaks d same tongue as d igbos dats y dey r bin refered 2 as delta igbos.unlike we d ukwuanis who speaks our language in a unique way.it is d only languge we hav and we can afford to drop our languge and culture 4 dat of d igbos."d plantain remains a plantain while d bannana remains a banana",d cocount remains its identity while d palm kernel retains its identity too.I hav no doubt on some of ur proves but i will rather prefer if an igbo man is called an ukwuani man.ukwuani is not igbo or DELTA IGBO...even d ekpeyes,ikwerre,ogbia people dont agree dat word..If d word "igbo" means somtin good in igbo language,d ukwuani people rebukes d word because it means somtin bad in our language meanin "slaves. Ukwuani is a tribe take it or live it. hav no doubt on some of ur proves anyway.i know dat ukwuani language is more linguistically similar 2 Igbo language dan d Edo language just as we hav in any other part of nigeria & d world. The igala language is similar to yoruba but dat dosn't make dem yoruba..althoug there r still some edo words in ukwuani language if u dont know dis.
One tin dat baffles me most is dat d igbos regects bini orgin but d other igboid tribes such as Ukwuani,ika,ekpeye,ogba,and ikwerre people hav it in their history,tradition and folklore dat dey originated 4rm d bini empire..dis simply mean dat both d igbos too r 4rm d bini origin.y r igbos denyin it?? Dis is to tell u dat dis igboid tribes r d real people.d igbos want to impose themselves on us because we r d minority tribes.we cant let dat happen..i hav observed it dat d igbo man hates a bini man.im sure its because of d way dat dey were being maltreated by d anciet bini empires because igbos r very arrogant.dey dont respect peoples opinion.dats one problem wit dem.....;. we d igboids still trace our route 2d bini origin weda they like it or not. I wonda y d igbos r still denying..we d utagba people who r d major clan in NDOKWA land dont hav our history linked or traced to dat of d igbos. we r d core ukwuani people who know our origin..unless those of d late immigrants who settled around d river banks and speak more of igbo...anyway d anioma people r like bothers and sisters no doubt and no one can seperate us....d igbos must accept d bini origin.dats d only way dat we can unite ourselves ..tnks mr.enuani

Your English is very hard to comprehend. Everything you stated is more like gibberish but I would say without really being fastidious that you are entitled to your own opinion but not you own facts. Because your English is tortius I would not be responding again! Next time try writing in Ukwuani, it might serve you better.

If your intention is to portray Ukwuani as better because they are less Igbo than Enuani, you have failed woefully. The nucleus of Anioma people is Enuani and Ukwuani is the least developed of the three Anioma clans. This is nothing but a truism. No Ukwuani town has more Bini link than the Ezechima clan of Enuani people. The igbo could care less about your purported Bini origin. Onitsha has more Bini link than any Ukwuani but it has not stopped them from being Igbo.

By the way, your claim that you are the largest Anioma clan is balderdash. Enuani is nĂºmero uno in everything. Ukwuani might even be the least! The question is why is it that with your amorphous Bini link, you can't understand a sentence in Bini but you can converse in Igbo? Why!

4 Likes

Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by victor1464(m): 11:49am On Oct 12, 2014
christopher123:

its like saying that the lion broke out of a kitten

identity complex aint good afterall

people like you are what they call fake igbo
we all know d meaning of ukwuani in ukwuani language..wat is d mean of igbo in igbo language?can u tell me wat it means?
Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by christopher123(m): 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
victor1464:
we all know d meaning of ukwuani in ukwuani language..wat is d mean of igbo in igbo language?can u tell me wat it means?

If you have been reading my thread all I ask is I am interested to know the meaning of ukwuani. I just don't get it

Help me out
Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2014
christopher123:

If you have been reading my thread all I ask is I am interested to know the meaning of ukwuani. I just don't get it

Help me out

Bros,you get energy ooo....this very topic has been beaten to stupor like five years ago.
These shameless fools didnt come here to learn nor share experiences with,rather to insult and mock you..lol
He will never answer any question him because that will expose his ignorance and make him look stu..pid. Culture-wise,Ukwuani is Igbo to the root! But I have no problem with somebody choosing who they wanna be. Ukwuani even have Ndi-Ichie....lol
Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by victor1464(m): 7:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
christopher123:

Help me out
u r more ignorant because u refuse to find out d history of my people b4 u come here to post rubbish..u know notin about my people so kip ur mouth shot..
Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by victor1464(m): 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2014
christopher123:

Help me out
Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by victor1464(m): 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Bros,you get energy ooo....this very topic has been beaten to stupor like five years ago.
These shameless fools didnt come here to learn nor share experiences with,rather to insult and mock you..lol
He will never answer any question him because that will expose his ignorance and make him look stu..pid. Culture-wise,Ukwuani is Igbo to the root! But I have no problem with somebody choosing who they wanna be. Ukwuani even have Ndi-Ichie....lol
hmmm!i dont hav time to argue wit ignorant people like u who dont know ur history....im not igbo,yoruba or hausa..im proudly ukwuani ok?
Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by christopher123(m): 10:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
victor1464:
u r more ignorant because u refuse to find out d history of my people b4 u come here to post rubbish..u know notin about my people so kip ur mouth shot..

Must you be abusive paranoid and hysterical

I just asked a very simple question knowing fully well that legs assume that ukwuani ain't Igbo speaking enclave so let s start with the word and meaning

What do you call
Chair
Man
Days
Food
Child

Or any word that you chose
What do go
Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by christopher123(m): 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

He has lost it all
I am just trying to know why he is not telling us not the truth

That's the problem I have with them

1 Like

Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by victor1464(m): 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2014
christopher123:

He has lost it all
I am just trying to know why he is not telling us not the truth

That's the problem I have with them
to hell wit ur igbo language..we dont nid it 4 anytin..we love our ukwuani language ok??
Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by christopher123(m): 5:36am On Oct 14, 2014
victor1464:
to hell wit ur igbo language..we dont nid it 4 anytin..we love our ukwuani language ok??

Now tell me why you are sounding so frausterated I just asked you a simple question you resort to insults

I am so doing it to ascertain the level of intelligence in you and you are making me see how silly daft and stupid you are

Who made you spokesman and how can you a son of exiled ostracized Benin immigrant dare speak for a spokesman

Don't you know your history

My dear your just nobody and will continue to be no body

Ukwuani and Aboh king has never said they are not Igbo so I will go with them not an idiot like you

Now go and rest in peace
Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by christopher123(m): 4:44am On Oct 16, 2014
victor1464:

Don't you get it....I believe that you must be just draft ....I told you. Give me translatio . Of ukwuani language of any word and your culture let me know if I can trace Benin from it.....

Is that hard....I laugh...you made my vacation easier....the way you think its petty .you just think clanish.I am in Europe now and I see how eastern countries come to join europe but you were or are here been clanish ..instead of coming together as an Igbo

I know that you are afraid of been pure Igbo cos you might not meet up with Igbo standard of hard working so you take refuge in nonigbo thing....

Wish you luck

Pure Igbo I am
My wife pure Igbo from ogume

Now go and rest in peace

I do not take you serious nor any ukwuani that disclaims Igbo

I will only listen to elders and kings of ukwuani not you
Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by victor1464(m): 11:44pm On Oct 17, 2014
christopher123:

Ukwuani is not Igbo but please you have made yourself defender of the identity crises now help us cos we are confused here

What do you call God
What do you call come go then what do you calk land ..what do you call king ..what do you call woman ..what do you call plate ..what do you call food ..what do you call goat fowl etc ...what do you call plate yam cassava corn

I will be interested to know the word for masqurade etc

I will be interested to learn the language

They are not igbos I agree but can you tell me the ukwuani language of these things..then we can proceed accordingly

Ukwuani 101
God(olisebeme/ogagankwagidi)
fowl(nneku),
come(gasa)
go(na),
how r u(dele),
fine(koma)
weldone/tanks(mbene)
goodnite(kobor),
goodmorning(yeteshigo),
spoon(ngaji),
nail(ipere),
dog(awa/ekite),
oil(ofigbo),
melon(ilolo),
akpu(mpiko),
stone(orima),
liar(mgburuke),
man(onyeke),
woman(onyenye),
boy(okolobie),
girl(nmgbortor),
rat(apelete),
elder(okei),
cassava(imarnaka),
groundnut(iseguwe),
cutlass(mpama),
masqurade(ukpalabor),etc..
Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by victor1464(m): 12:33am On Oct 18, 2014
christopher123:

Don't you get it....I believe that you must be just draft ....I told you. Give me translatio . Of ukwuani language of any word and your culture let me know if I can trace Benin from it.....

Is that hard....I laugh...you made my vacation easier....the way you think its petty .you just think clanish.I am in Europe now and I see how eastern countries come to join europe but you were or are here been clanish ..instead of coming together as an Igbo

I know that you are afraid of been pure Igbo cos you might not meet up with Igbo standard of hard working so you take refuge in nonigbo thing....

Wish you luck

Pure Igbo I am
My wife pure Igbo from ogume

Now go and rest in peace

I do not take you serious nor any ukwuani that disclaims Igbo

I will only listen to elders and kings of ukwuani not you
99% of ukwuani people dont understand igbo language.except for those who hav interacted or lived in igboland..im full blooded kwale but i cant understand igbo.even my grand parents who s above 100yrs dont understand igbo.ukwuani is our first language.we dont know igbo..the language tonation is totally different despite few similarity in words.
Igbo is spoken as a general language in igboland despite d various dialect.its also taught to pupils at d pri/sec level in igboland.but in Ndokwa land,ukwuani is d general language of d people and its also taught at d pri/sec level of education. So d difference is clear.dey r two similar languages,just like ekoi,efik,ibibio,n annang languages.urobo/isoko.igala/idoma. Dats wat im makin u to understand here.
Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by victor1464(m): 1:38am On Oct 18, 2014
Now i know dat u r confused..i gave d meanin of d words in ukwuani languge and yet u re not satisfied.hmmmmmm!igbo man is full of greed..i also heard dat d igbos has started claimin lagos state of nigeria as their own.very funny people!!infact ojukwu(biafran leader) was d greediest igboman on earth.you r just a learner cheesy
Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by christopher123(m): 5:59am On Oct 18, 2014
victor1464:
99% of ukwuani people dont understand igbo language.except for those who hav interacted or lived in igboland..im full blooded kwale but i cant understand igbo.even my grand parents who s above 100yrs dont understand igbo.ukwuani is our first language.we dont know igbo..the language tonation is totally different despite few similarity in words.
Igbo is spoken as a general language in igboland despite d various dialect.its also taught to pupils at d pri/sec level in igboland.but in Ndokwa land,ukwuani is d general language of d people and its also taught at d pri/sec level of education. So d difference is clear.dey r two similar languages,just like ekoi,efik,ibibio,n annang languages.urobo/isoko.igala/idoma. Dats wat im makin u to understand here.

And what makes you feel that. Every reasonable person with believe your submission or assertion . The way you make your claims is funny 99% that's too harsh have you seen or know these 99%
Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by christopher123(m): 6:02am On Oct 18, 2014
victor1464:
Now i know dat u r confused..i gave d meanin of d words in ukwuani languge and yet u re not satisfied.hmmmmmm!igbo man is full of greed..i also heard dat d igbos has started claimin lagos state of nigeria as their own.very funny people!!infact ojukwu(biafran leader) was d greediest igboman on earth.you r just a learner cheesy

Stop been silly here and we are not talking Biafra fooool... have you forgotten so soon that massacre in ukwuani and Asaba ...there was no massacre of that large scale in mainland Igbo

What is damn wrong with you

Just too paranoid and xenophobic

Give me the damn meaning of words I asked you

I think your beginning to irritate me

God damn
Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by christopher123(m): 6:07am On Oct 18, 2014
victor1464:
God(olisebeme/ogagankwagidi)
fowl(nneku),
come(gasa)
go(na),
how r u(dele),
fine(koma)
weldone/tanks(mbene)
goodnite(kobor),
goodmorning(yeteshigo),
spoon(ngaji),
nail(ipere),
dog(awa/ekite),
oil(ofigbo),
melon(ilolo),
akpu(mpiko),
stone(orima),
liar(mgburuke),
man(onyeke),
woman(onyenye),
boy(okolobie),
girl(nmgbortor),
rat(apelete),
elder(okei),
cassava(imarnaka),
groundnut(iseguwe),
cutlass(mpama),
masqurade(ukpalabor),etc..

I have ukwuani wife and thanks you have made my day

Most of these word you said are just too Igbo especially the girl is mgbotor and you lied groundnut is opupa

In the area of thanks IMO say ndewo some anambra say dalu we in my side say deme.. youvaee that ukwuani is a dialect of Igbo

All you have said many like 90% are general Igbo but in old Igbo form that I can say due tithe fact that imo peeps use the is. I was born there

I think that ukwuani is the Un evolved Igbo languge

1 Like

Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by emmysoftyou: 9:52am On Oct 18, 2014
this guy cant speak ukwuani language,imagine how it took him 3days or more to gv us the meanin of those words..
but to be sincere,the victors family re really edo pple only minus ukwuani pple which re igbos.
pls chris forget this edo boy nacheesy,why stressing yourself with dis edo boygrin
the ukwuani re not recognise in southsouth,not even nigeria except asaba nd mbuzor wel recognise and i love their igbo wise spirit in them,
so the ukwu{as-ss} and ani is irrevant to me,the ikwerre re even more popular than ukwu ani.
but there is question i want to ask this edo boygrin{victorlunak}
why is ikwerre language not the samething with ukwuani language since you guys re bini origin?
Abi una papa miss roadundecided
if yu ansa me clearly i wil buy yu a powa bike,then u wil be first man/boi to buy a powa bike in ukwu ani vilage..cheesy

i remain faithful to the entire igboland 8}

2 Likes

Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by victor1464(m): 6:20am On Oct 19, 2014
im suprised dat igbo language hav upgraded 2 engirigbo/englishigbo.funny language!
Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by victor1464(m): 6:33am On Oct 19, 2014
Ur wive is ukwuani,u married an ogume woman who is purely igbo 4rm ukwuani land,she speaks igbo fluently.y do u still bother wether ukwuani people r igbo or not??.Please go settle ur home problems my brother.u re not sure of urself and ur wive.it simply means dat u married a fake igbo woman hahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Re: Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) by victor1464(m): 6:45am On Oct 19, 2014
christopher123:

Now tell me why you are sounding so frausterated I just asked you a simple question you resort to insults

I am so doing it to ascertain the level of intelligence in you and you are making me see how silly daft and stupid you are

Who made you spokesman and how can you a son of exiled ostracized Benin immigrant dare speak for a spokesman

Don't you know your history

My dear your just nobody and will continue to be no body

Ukwuani and Aboh king has never said they are not Igbo so I will go with them not an idiot like you

Now go and rest in peace
don't get confused.if u want to know about ukwuani people.i recommend u to d ukwuani theard on facebook called "SAVE NDOKWA NATION" and another tittled "UKWUANI LANGUAGE CULTURE_Cmels" u are welcomed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony / Coronavirus: Umar Farouk, Emir Of Daura Rushed To Intensive Care Unit / The African Phenotype Diversity Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.