Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me (28716 Views)

Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari / Ex-president Jonathan Replies Buhari / Arrest Order: Saraki Relocates From Residence - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by hinwazaka: 7:16am On Nov 18, 2015
APC have signed their death warrant with their own hands. They should get ready to vacate Aso Rock within the space of six Months. Whether the President likes it or not, the tape showing his compromise and his participation in electoral fraud will be exposed. Mr BUHARI, get ready.

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by Rawani: 7:23am On Nov 18, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by Rawani: 7:24am On Nov 18, 2015
How did Orubebe miss the tape?

hinwazaka:
APC have signed their death warrant with their own hands. They should get ready to vacate Aso Rock within the space of his Months. Whether the President likes it or not, the tape showing his compromise and his participation in electoral fraud will be exposed. Mr BUHARI, get ready.

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:26am On Nov 18, 2015
REPLYING MR PRESIDENT. WHAT AN INSULT

1 Like

Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by Sanuzi(m): 7:29am On Nov 18, 2015
who do we believe now oooooo
Dotng:
Arrest Order: Dasuki replies Buhari, says panel never invited me for interrogation

* Insists on open, public trial of his stewardship, not secret trial

Embattled former National Security Adviser, Colonel Sambo Dasuki (retd.) has described reports that President Muhammadu Buhari ordered his arrest, over alleged siphoning of billions of dollars earmarked for arms purchases, as not only surprising but embarrassing.

According to the ex-NSA, the 13-man panel set up by Buhari to audit the procurement of arms and equipment in the Armed Forces and Defence sector from 2007 to date, never invited him (Dasuki) formally or informally to appear before it, wondering how it (the panel) came up with the interim report without hearing from him.
Responding to the order by Buhari to arrest him, the ex-NSA told PRNigeria that “I have never been invited formally or informally to appear before the panel. I am therefore not only surprised but embarrassed by seeming indictment by the panel purportedly operating from Office of the National Security Adviser that never contacted me.

“For the record, I am proud to serve my nation with the best of intention and ensuring the recovery of more than 22 local government councils from Boko Haram terrorists.

“Because of the pride on how we tackled terrorism and defeated Boko Haram terrorists through our gallant troops and partners in the twilight of the previous administration, that is the reason I have insisted on open and public trial of my stewardship rather than secret trial in the court as being canvassed by my prosecutors.”

“I wish Nigerians will go back and reflect on what we did with even little or no supports from some countries, we performed miracles before the emergence of this administration. Even though the committee was to investigate procurement from 2007 to 2015, yet only my name is always being mentioned even when some of the issues were before I came into the government.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/arrest-order-dasuki-replies-buhari-says-panel-never-invited-me-for-interrogation/

1 Like

Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by SmithEnemona(m): 7:29am On Nov 18, 2015
ok
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by BushidoBlue(m): 7:31am On Nov 18, 2015
TOPCRUISE:
REPLYING MR PRESIDENT. WHAT AN INSULT

To you maybe you have no rights to innocence until proven guilty

1 Like

Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by Abugab(m): 7:31am On Nov 18, 2015
Maybe Dasuki thinks he can use the law he flagrantly disregarded to hold the nation to ransom.
He has been evasive using all manners of excuses to ignore his invitation and here he is saying he didn't appear before the panel.

Dasuki is not above the law and not bigger than Nigeria, he should be hounded into jail because no 'ordinary' Nigerian will do this and get away.
Its time we start having everyone become same before the law.

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by frankdivine: 7:31am On Nov 18, 2015
It will be unfair not to hear his on side of the story.

zozdzee:
Are you in need of modern professionals, exterior and interior PAINTERS,POP-SCREEDER'S,TILLER'S

All kind of painting(stucco,marble,crack etc)

POP-sreeding(fixing and casting)professionals.

Tilling of all kind(laminating etc)

Then you just met competent hands at BLISScontractor'swith years of expertise in the art,and modern day equipments,ready to execute your projects to the best and according to your specs.

Click on this link>>www.nairaland.com/2404415/offer-expertise-plumbing-project

To have a glance at our photo gallery
cs
we want to apologize to our clients,who
complained of not being able to view our gallery.
We are pleased to announce to you that the problem has been rectified.
You can now view with any browser

Contact us at
Shipper's plaze,around PDP National
Secretariat, Wadata Plaza, Wuse Zone
5 Abuja.:

Phone:
0810-6925-962

We operate all over the country and are ready to take up,all kinds of projects.
Whether big or small.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by flokii: 7:32am On Nov 18, 2015
for PMB.... forgiveness is a sin

it's all about payback tho.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by Demdem(m): 7:32am On Nov 18, 2015
byrron:

But Ameachi can get out from his while Dasuki can't! Nigerians and double standard.

Are u ok? did Wike the executive governor ever ordered for his arrest?
Did Omereji ever ordered for his arrest?
Did Omereji ever indicted him?
I wonder where u see double standard.

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by Demdem(m): 7:33am On Nov 18, 2015
Demdem:
This is an excellent reason why Dasuki can't be allowed to go. It's now about National security which superceeds his own fundamental right. Evil boko sponsor can't be allowed to go.
Pdp is boko haram while boko haram is pdp- Aziza.
The primary reason why he was assainated.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by omogin(f): 7:35am On Nov 18, 2015
Buhari should tell us who owns remita and stop fooling around.
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by ayindejimmy(m): 7:35am On Nov 18, 2015
abe4kom:
Good point there!

If the probe was to be from 2007, why are we hearing only of Dasuki, is he the only NSA since that time?

Or has Buhari not forgiven him for arresting him in 1985 still?

This is just a cheap propaganda from Vanguard and other PDP medias.
Here is what Buhari said as reported by Channels TV. I watched the news last night but I'm surprised Vanguard is only mentioning Dasuki. Must be intentional

www.channelstv.com/2015/11/17/arms-procurement-scam-buhari-orders-arrest-of-culprits/

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by aprokomanager: 7:36am On Nov 18, 2015
CyberWolf:
Their matter..None of my business.. angry ...I think APC's government is trying to take away Nigerians attention from the comatose economy we are experiencing now. You ordered a probe from 2007-2015, the panel is yet to complete their assignment and yet rush to the press with uncompleted report Whenever they are done with the probe, they should publish the whole report and allow Nigerians to be the judge. Rubbish angry
good point
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 18, 2015
Dotng:
Arrest Order: Dasuki replies Buhari, says panel never invited me for interrogation

Embattled former National Security Adviser, Colonel Sambo Dasuki (retd.) has described reports that President Muhammadu Buhari ordered his arrest, over alleged siphoning of billions of dollars earmarked for arms purchases, as not only surprising but embarrassing.

According to the ex-NSA, the 13-man panel set up by Buhari to audit the procurement of arms and equipment in the Armed Forces and Defence sector from 2007 to date, never invited him (Dasuki) formally or informally to appear before it, wondering how it (the panel) came up with the interim report without hearing from him.
Responding to the order by Buhari to arrest him, the ex-NSA told PRNigeria that “I have never been invited formally or informally to appear before the panel. I am therefore not only surprised but embarrassed by seeming indictment by the panel purportedly operating from Office of the National Security Adviser that never contacted me.

“For the record, I am proud to serve my nation with the best of intention and ensuring the recovery of more than 22 local government councils from Boko Haram terrorists.

“Because of the pride on how we tackled terrorism and defeated Boko Haram terrorists through our gallant troops and partners in the twilight of the previous administration, that is the reason I have insisted on open and public trial of my stewardship rather than secret trial in the court as being canvassed by my prosecutors.”

“I wish Nigerians will go back and reflect on what we did with even little or no supports from some countries, we performed miracles before the emergence of this administration. Even though the committee was to investigate procurement from 2007 to 2015, yet only my name is always being mentioned even when some of the issues were before I came into the government.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/arrest-order-dasuki-replies-buhari-says-panel-never-invited-me-for-interrogation/

Do they invite small yahoo yahoo boys before they arrest them? ........ stop looking for sympathy from IGBOS and brainwashed Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by Egabs(m): 7:38am On Nov 18, 2015
CyberWolf:
Their matter..None of my business.. angry ...I think APC's government is trying to take away Nigerians attention from the comatose economy we are experiencing now. You ordered a probe from 2007-2015, the panel is yet to complete their assignment and yet rush to the press with uncompleted report Whenever they are done with the probe, they should publish the whole report and allow Nigerians to be the judge. Rubbish angry
Am jst tired wth Buhari n is govt jst trying to call every one frm last govt a theft devating our attention frm the worst state of the economy situation of the country
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by Realdeals(m): 7:38am On Nov 18, 2015
PMB is no fool when he decide not to sack Dasuki and other service chiefs immediately he assumed office. He has extracted all the needed info from them..

3 Likes

Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 18, 2015
***hmmm***
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by vickynwamma2015(m): 7:41am On Nov 18, 2015
Buhari is simply a mistake bcs of his dictatorial tendecicies. How can u indict somebody without hearing from him.
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by uyplus(m): 7:44am On Nov 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

So how did your kangaroo panel arrive at their report without hearing from Dasuki himself.

Of course his apartment was once raided and enough exhibit was obtained on arm purchase. Moreso, there is always a copy of procurement at defence headquarters. They don't need him to carry out an investigation into shady arms purchase deals. You must be a mean & biased fellow amidst the fact that these men looted us near dry. I bet you don't have up-to 50m in your account, but the folks you are taking solidarity for have looted and stashed billion of dollars in a vault. They have mortgaged your future for their selfish gains. Why is it so hard for you to see please?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by father042: 7:47am On Nov 18, 2015
We are back to the era of disobedience of court order. There are additional charges why Dasuki should not be allowed to travel. Are there additional charges why Daniel Kanu should not be released? We have moved ten steps backwards since the emergence of this government. The hardship in the country now is terrible, no electricity and no petrol, small businesses are folding up, daily job losses. Hypocrites are shouting "sai Baba" on empty stomach.
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by IAMTHEHERO: 7:47am On Nov 18, 2015
[s]
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by 989900: 7:49am On Nov 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

So how did your kangaroo panel arrive at their report without hearing from Dasuki himself.

S H U T U P!

1 Like

Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by dyn1800: 7:58am On Nov 18, 2015
Guy stop putting up a diplomatic defence for him.... Let's call a spade a spade.... Dasuki should just make himself available for thorough investigation.
byrron:

That is the more reason why they should have used every legal means to deliver his invitation letter and one of such means is to publish it in any of the national dailies since they find it difficult to give it to his personal staff as requested but they insisted on delivering it to him directly. What's their motive?

A former NSA knows that the DSS are capable of all forms of evil plot and letter bomb is one of their area of specialization.

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by Mrreed(m): 7:59am On Nov 18, 2015
Gayigaskia:
This is how channels tv title this

Not just all those misleading titles you see on NL
which channels tv dd u watch? cos d channels tv specified dasuki's name
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by sphinx54: 8:00am On Nov 18, 2015
Dotng:

This man is a BIG THIEF.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by Mrreed(m): 8:04am On Nov 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

Will you shut up you fool!!! We know why Dasuki is been harrassed and it has nothing to do with corruption.
hahahaha ds ur hatred for ds regime high gan. even if dere are other reason, d truth is all dose moni involved shud hv helpd solve BH If dey were actually used in procuring weapon. Dnt quote me cos m nt xpectn any objective criticism frm u

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

.............it seems u ar just seeking attention or trying to abate wats obvious

1 Like

Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by Prinzemel(m): 8:05am On Nov 18, 2015
[It was discovered that the former NSA directed the Central Bank of Nigeria to transfer the sum of $132 Million and €9.9 Million to the accounts of Societe D’equipmente Internationaux in West Africa, United Kingdom and United States of America for un-ascertained purposes, without any contract documents to explain the transactions.]

When did dasuki have the power to solely give directives to the CBN to transfer sums into other accounts?. PMB is just frustrating the former NSA cos of the role he played in the. Year 1985.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emmanuel Uduaghan Returns To PDP / IGP Idris & Dambazau Arrive Plateau Over Killings (Photos) / Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.