Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me (28743 Views)

Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari / Ex-president Jonathan Replies Buhari / Arrest Order: Saraki Relocates From Residence - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by Ripama: 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
byrron:

So what stopped them from getting a warrant of arrest and then pick him up? He even gave the fools a lecture on how to get him legally but their mindset is on illegal default mode as usual.

U can differentiate btw "arrest" n "invitation". Which of dem shud come first? He has to b debrieved or interrogated
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by Ripama: 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
U can differentiate btw "arrest" n "invitation". Which of dem shud come first? He has to b debrieved or interrogated via invitation which he turned down. Silly excuses!
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by IAMTHEHERO: 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
bashydemy:
YOu speak for yourself and your co wailers...

He is speaking for we the supporters of PMB and the progressives and we are the majority... hhahaha
Did you see ''we'' in my statement? l have said it severally you and your likes are the real problems of this country. Zombie!!
Zombie oooo Zombie!!! Zombie no go go unless you tell am to go!!!
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by Jaideyone(m): 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
Dasuki did not run away immediately Jonathan handed over,why now?
Initially, it was why should he be in possession of 7 guns,now arm deal and procurement without giving him a hearing, next may be why did he advise for the election to be shifted. My fellow Nigerians,have we seen where we find ourselves. In fact, other military rules are far,far better than this present military regime of PMB.
you are the ret@rd not the hero
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by IAMTHEHERO: 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
Jaideyone:
you are the ret@rd not the hero
Why are you attacking my personality? If you have any contrary view from the facts l stated, then express it. I understand it is the way you are expressing your frustration and depression under PMB's harsh economic policies - No fuel, weaker naira, no job, importation rate very low, no security.
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by bashydemy(m): 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:

Did you see ''we'' in my statement? l have said it severally you and your likes are the real problems of this country. Zombie!!
Zombie oooo Zombie!!! Zombie no go go unless you tell am to go!!!
The Majority is we and that what we are.. But in your case you are OYO..
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by Rawani: 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
You must be irretrievably daft. Why wouldn't he be taken away when he is refusing to appear before a panel he was invited to weeks ago?

The age of your rotten forgotten Jonathan is gone and gone forever, impunity will no longer be tolerated.

You will be ignored henceforth.

AdviserGeneral:

Are you a dunce? Go through your quote and proof read. He asked them to drop the letter of invite with his domestic staff but they insisted he collect it himself. Why cant they drop it with his domestic staff. They want to lure him out so that they will forcefully take him away. Remember the dude is a retired military officer and above all the ex-spy chief of Nigeria. He knows the routine.

Nobody is above the law, but due process must be followed
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by abe4kom: 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
bashydemy:
He is not the only NSA but was the NSA during the period of strong insurgent and also give money to buy ammunition and fail to do so leading to the death of many military and civilians.
you miss the point. It is simple english comprehension!
The panel was constituted to probe the duration 2007 - 2015. Did you miss the 2007?
Why selective if you were given simple instruction? Probe 2007 till date!

1 Like

Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by bashydemy(m): 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
abe4kom:
The panel was constituted to probe the duration 2007 - 2015. Did you miss the 2007?
No you miss, they started the probing from 2007- 2015 and found nothing to indict the previous NSA until his tenure as NSA. Everything misappropriation happen under him and GEJ regime.
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by aresa: 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
byrron:

So what stopped them from getting a warrant of arrest and then pick him up? He even gave the fools a lecture on how to get him legally but their mindset is on illegal default mode as usual.

Of what relevance is your rubbish to the topic and the man's lies?

The issue here is the man lying that he was never invited when in fact he was and he reduced to attend.

Silly Biafra anti Nigeria element..
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
aresa:

[s]Of what relevance is your rubbish to the topic and the man's lies?

The issue here is the man lying that he was never invited when in fact he was and he reduced to attend.

Silly Biafra anti Nigeria element..[/s]

DASUKI IS FROM BIAFRA RIGHT? grin grin grin grin grin grin

TOUT
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by billyG(m): 6:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
byrron:

That is the more reason why they should have used every legal means to deliver his invitation letter and one of such means is to publish it in any of the national dailies since they find it difficult to give it to his personal staff as requested but they insisted on delivering it to him directly. What's their motive?

A former NSA knows that the DSS are capable of all forms of evil plot and letter bomb is one of their area of specialization.
So Dasuki tell u say him dey read national daily?
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by billyG(m): 7:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
patmaine:

in Ur attempt to discredit the man. U display Ur ignorance

dis Ur post 513 arms supply contracts awarded at $8.3 Billion ... 53 FAILED contracts worth $2.3 Billion and N13.7 Billion in local currency.

please how is $2.1 billion equivalent to 13.7 billion naira.
pass english waec u no fit,d post never said $2.1 is eqv to #13.7blln.
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
billyG:

So Dasuki tell u say him dey read national daily?

weather Dasuki dey read national daily's or not no concern Law.

Rules of Civil Procedure and Criminal Procedure determine the proper form of legal process and how it should be served.
The rules vary among federal and state courts, but they are meant to give the defendant notice of the proceedings and to command him to either respond to the allegations or to appear at a specified time and answer the claim or criminal charge. The concept of notice is critical to the integrity of legal proceedings. due process forbids legal action against a person unless the person has been given notice and an opportunity to be heard.

Process must be properly served on all parties in an action. Anyone who is not served is not bound by the decision in the case. A person who believes that proper service has not taken place may generally challenge the service without actually making a formal appearance in the case.

Whether service was proper is usually determined at a pretrial hearing. A defendant must request a special appearance before the court. A special appearance is made for the limited purpose of challenging the sufficiency of the service of process or the Personal Jurisdiction of the court. No other issues may be raised without the proceeding becoming a general appearance. The court must then determine whether it has jurisdiction over the defendant.
Methods of Service

Three basic methods are used for service of process: (1) actual, or personal, service, (2) substituted service, and (3) service by publication. Although each method is legally acceptable, Personal Service is preferred because it is the most effective way of providing notice and it is difficult for the defendant to attack its legality.Personal service means in-hand delivery of the papers to the proper person. Traditionally personal service was the only method of service allowed by law because it was best suited to give the defendant notice of the proceedings.

Under the laws of some states, substituted service may be used only after diligent efforts to effect personal service have failed. Some forms of substituted service may have to be tried before others can be used. Other states permit substituted service at any time or after a single attempt to find the defendant and serve the papers personally.

A third method of service is publication of a notice in a newspaper. Publication is also called constructive service because the court construes it to be effective whether the defendant actually reads the notice or not. Generally, service by publication is allowed only by leave of the court, which usually grants permission only when the plaintiff can show that no other method of service can be effected. Usually the legal notice must be published in at least one newspaper of general circulation where the defendant is likely to be found or where the court is located, or in both places. Ordinarily the notice must be published on more than one occasion, such as once a week for three weeks.

In truth, courts realize that defendants rarely read notices published in newspapers, but the effort must be made when the defendant cannot be found and served in any other way.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
billyG:
pass english waec u no fit,d post never said $2.1 is eqv to #13.7blln.
who be dis bingo.
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by abe4kom: 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
bashydemy:
No you miss, they started the probing from 2007- 2015 and found nothing to indict the previous NSA until his tenure as NSA. Everything misappropriation happen under him and GEJ regime.
You disappoint big time.
Misappropriation including a fictitious contract awarded in March while Dasuki was appointed in june?

Believe Buhari the back and forth president at your peril
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by bashydemy(m): 9:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
abe4kom:

You disappoint big time.
Misappropriation including a fictitious contract awarded in March while Dasuki was appointed in june?

Believe Buhari the back and forth president at your peril
Abi werey leleyi ni, Which june them appoint in June? please someone need to help this guy understand what we talking about..
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by jamace(m): 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
abe4kom:
That is why I call the committee a kangaroo one, out to teach an old enemy of oga at the top a lesson.
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by jamace(m): 9:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
bashydemy:
@Bolded, hope you are joking? So, no defence budget until Dasuki took over, abi?
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by bashydemy(m): 10:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
jamace:
@Bolded, hope you are joking? So, no defence budget until Dasuki took over, abi?
Even PDP never say anything about this it's only you guys that starting ranting.
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by abe4kom: 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
bashydemy:
Abi werey leleyi ni, Which june them appoint in June? please someone need to help this guy understand what we talking about..

Iranu!
What month was dasuki appointed NSA?
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by bashydemy(m): 10:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
abe4kom:

Iranu!
What month was dasuki appointed NSA?
He was appointed in June 2012 but said it like he was appointed this year, He was NSA for good 3yrs.
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by billyG(m): 6:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
byrron:

weather Dasuki dey read national daily's or not no concern Law.

Rules of Civil Procedure and Criminal Procedure determine the proper form of legal process and how it should be served.
The rules vary among federal and state courts, but they are meant to give the defendant notice of the proceedings and to command him to either respond to the allegations or to appear at a specified time and answer the claim or criminal charge. The concept of notice is critical to the integrity of legal proceedings. due process forbids legal action against a person unless the person has been given notice and an opportunity to be heard.

Process must be properly served on all parties in an action. Anyone who is not served is not bound by the decision in the case. A person who believes that proper service has not taken place may generally challenge the service without actually making a formal appearance in the case.

Whether service was proper is usually determined at a pretrial hearing. A defendant must request a special appearance before the court. A special appearance is made for the limited purpose of challenging the sufficiency of the service of process or the Personal Jurisdiction of the court. No other issues may be raised without the proceeding becoming a general appearance. The court must then determine whether it has jurisdiction over the defendant.
Methods of Service

Three basic methods are used for service of process: (1) actual, or personal, service, (2) substituted service, and (3) service by publication. Although each method is legally acceptable, Personal Service is preferred because it is the most effective way of providing notice and it is difficult for the defendant to attack its legality.Personal service means in-hand delivery of the papers to the proper person. Traditionally personal service was the only method of service allowed by law because it was best suited to give the defendant notice of the proceedings.

Under the laws of some states, substituted service may be used only after diligent efforts to effect personal service have failed. Some forms of substituted service may have to be tried before others can be used. Other states permit substituted service at any time or after a single attempt to find the defendant and serve the papers personally.

A third method of service is publication of a notice in a newspaper. Publication is also called constructive service because the court construes it to be effective whether the defendant actually reads the notice or not. Generally, service by publication is allowed only by leave of the court, which usually grants permission only when the plaintiff can show that no other method of service can be effected. Usually the legal notice must be published in at least one newspaper of general circulation where the defendant is likely to be found or where the court is located, or in both places. Ordinarily the notice must be published on more than one occasion, such as once a week for three weeks.

In truth, courts realize that defendants rarely read notices published in newspapers, but the effort must be made when the defendant cannot be found and served in any other way.
Same apply to Rotimi Ameachi abi?
Re: Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me by AprokoMan: 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
Demdem:
I am bastard son of a rotten kunt from the South West. i have an oblong head and terrible tribal marks on each side of my cheeks.
I also believe that FFK smashed my mom's toto before the coward my father had any chance. my father was not just a coward but an idiot, for allowing my uncles to fvck my sisters.
may thunder fire my parents and the entire Yoruba race

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caroline Onoh Is Dead (Mother Of Bianca Ojukwu) / Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. / Secrets To My Longevity - E-President Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.