Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? (6410 Views)

Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have / Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
kswainthrillz:
why did yhu say that biatch?
let me pretend I didn't see that and kindly avoid u.
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
kswainthrillz:
let me pretend I didn't see that and kindly avoid u.
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by schumastic(m): 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Explosives come in small packages tongue

na wa o...madam ur every where shaaa grin grin grin and as always must u comment
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
kswainthrillz:
yhu are quite mature;buh next time buh look down on somebody/under-extimate,it aint making sense biatch.
unfollow me asap
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by viclawz(m): 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
YourMain:
Yaaaaaass
how did u know undecided ...Are u short lipsrsealed
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by PhantomD(m): 1:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
Well, maybe, cos my ex short and I no dey sleep well thruout my time wit her. na all nyt tins o. can't say fr general shorties sha.
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by babasolo(m): 1:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Gbam!!!!!
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Goandie: 1:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
kswainthrillz:
don't tell me ah know biatch...ion even like in the first place...yhu aint worth know ah swear..yhu must be one of those frustrated jambite...sorry biatch.

She no gree for u abi na why u dey tackle d gal wit stud ni grin
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by kswainthrillz(m): 2:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
Goandie:

She no gree for u abi na why u dey tackle d gal wit stud ni grin
lolx man.tha biatch wan form for me like say i care..i swear if na only me and girls they this life..them nor go dhey make yanga self.ah swear.
Low esteem G's na dem dhey form for...guy no let these fucking chicks look down on ya...i believ yhu say..yhu go tackle dem back.
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by viclawz(m): 2:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
Oyind17:
unfollow me asap
what happening here?
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by kswainthrillz(m): 2:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
make una gimme likes na
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Goandie: 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
kswainthrillz:
lolx man.tha biatch wan form for me like say i care..i swear if na only me and girls they this life..them nor go dhey make yanga self.ah swear.
Low esteem G's na dem dhey form for...guy no let these fucking chicks look down on ya...i believ yhu say..yhu go tackle dem back.

Lol bros calm down on her u no need am 2 dey tackle her, just let her be nd be d matured one by not war-ing words with her
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
viclawz:
how did u know undecided ...Are u short lipsrsealed

Nah I'm 6'7.
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by viclawz(m): 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
YourMain:

Nah I'm 6'7.
alright..but how did u know cuz I tot u were talkin from experience..
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
viclawz:
alright..but how did u know cuz I tot u were talkin from experience..

I've been with a lot of shorter women smiley.
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by itstpia8: 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
kswainthrillz:

see your life.
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

And they're always moved in big/long containers cheesy tongue
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

And they're always moved in big/long containers cheesy tongue

Lol, I see what you did there

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, I see what you did there

What i do? cheesy tongue
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

What i do? cheesy tongue

Word play wink
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by kswainthrillz(m): 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
Goandie:

Lol bros calm down on her u no need am 2 dey tackle her, just let her be nd be d matured one by not war-ing words with her
yea bro.thatx the right,i'm kno ghonna quote hen again..follow me
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by charger09(m): 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:
wierdo girlo
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Word play wink

Who dares try to challenge an IED? cheesy cheesy wink

*Mod*
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
charger09:

wierdo girlo

Yesso
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by charger09(m): 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yesso
really bae i feel like giving ya sum kinda purnishent like putting in ya office.. nd seeing you cry will be d ultimate!

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
charger09:

really bae
i feel like giving ya sum kinda purnishent
like putting in ya office..
nd seeing you cry will be d ultimate!

Really? Tell me moah grin
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

Who dares try to challenge an IED? cheesy cheesy wink

*Mod*

grin tongue
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

lipsrsealed cool

Do you have big fists? Because I need you to moer someone for me tongue
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by charger09(m): 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Really? Tell me moah grin
yeah my pen in yah office like dz...ahhh nd u ll be singing diff kinda songs rythm blues raggae..nd im gon giv u dat special water after d whole show!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose / My Landlord Is Giving Me Quit Notice Because Of The Way I Dress - Lady Cries Out / Pls Help Am I Loosing My Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.