Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? (6413 Views)

Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have / Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Do you have big fists? Because I need you to moer someone for me tongue

Sure, Hu that is and How hard?
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

Sure, Hu that is and How hard?

That angels guy. Pummel him hard angry
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Angels09, Yo! cool
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Husna cool
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

Angels09, Yo! cool

Yes, please. Square up & go give him a jaw breaker tongue When you're done, I'm gonna come & kick him on his man purse cheesy I wanna send his nuts spinning to orbit.
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yes, please. Square up & go give him a jaw breaker tongue When you're done, I'm gonna come & kick him on his man purse cheesy I wanna send his nuts spinning to orbit.
Orbit can only mean your orifice.... Not bad b4....
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

However your puppy is already bidding for you...
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO, Ignore him. He's as relevant as "K" in knife
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

Hmmmm she stayed away cos she's wise....
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
angels09:

Husna cool

So you must be Oyin person that sent me a pm. Thought as much. And don't try & make it juicy because I only asked who you were
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

So you must be Oyin person that sent me a pm. Thought as much. And don't try & make it juicy because I only asked who you were
Really.... Y leave out the part about you rubbing my nuts
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

I am smiley
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by viclawz(m): 5:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
YourMain:

I've been with a lot of shorter women smiley.
hmmm...okay but I still gat dis feeling that re short. And talking from experience. tongue cheesy
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by viclawz(m): 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
YourMain:

I've been with a lot of shorter women smiley.
hmmm...okay but I still gat dis feeling that re short and talking from experience. tongue cheesy
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I am smiley

wink Watchin' Total Blackout S1 Episode 2

Wanna join' me? Got some steak and a bottle of coke tah share wink
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
angels09:

Hmmmm she stayed away cos she's wise....

Somethin' you don't find very easy to do. I guess you're obsessed with her
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

wink Watchin' Total Blackout S1 Episode 2

Wanna join' me? Got some steak and a bottle of coke tah share wink

Move over, I'm coming wink Right after I'm done watching Panic Button USA. You should try Panic Button too, it's hilarious. I can't stop laughing
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Move over, I'm coming wink Right after I'm done watching Panic Button. You should try Panic Button too, it's hilarious. I can't stop laughing

Yeah? Ama get it. Waitin' but we just gonna watch? cheesy tongue
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

Yeah? Ama get it. Waitin' but we just gonna watch? cheesy tongue

Dude, I told you about it.

Anyway, yeah, consider it a date tongue
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

Somethin' you don't find very easy to do. I guess you're obsessed with her
Truth? You don't wanna know
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Dude, I told you about it.

Anyway, yeah, consider it a date tongue

Oh! i remember now. I couldn't download it for free. I told you, right?

A date? Is that another word for dessert? tongue cheesy
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
angels09:

Truth? You don't wanna know

okey dokey
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

Oh! i remember now. I couldn't download it for free. I told you, right?

A date? Is that another word for dessert? tongue cheesy

They both start with D wink
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

They both start with D wink

So does somethin' of mine cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

So does somethin' of mine cheesy cheesy tongue

LMFAO lipsrsealed
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO lipsrsealed

tongue grin
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I am smiley
Rubbing his nuts ATM
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by kswainthrillz(m): 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
angels09:

Rubbing his nuts ATM
punkyveer,i sense yhu the most friendly girl on nairaland
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
kswainthrillz:
punkyveer,i sense yhu the most friendly girl on nairaland

I am tongue

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by kswainthrillz(m): 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I am tongue
i like that..xo whatxup,how was service today,i don't wanna hear yhu did+nt go ooh,cux angels always attend church
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by kswainthrillz(m): 2:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
i just like yhu punkyveer
Re: Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines?? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
kswainthrillz:
i just like yhu punkyveer

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Way Nigerian Girls Are Exposing Their B.reast In Public / I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls / Exposed: Nigerian Singer Johnny Drille Is A Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.